All Comments on 'The White African Pleasure Princess'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wicked!

Your stories are bad ass! This one made me cum like a geyser. When those huge black cocks ganged her, OMG! 5 stars from this guy!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Five stars!

Hot buckets of naughty fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck yeah i wish i could have my turn with her after the rebels so i could pound her cum filled pussy till i forced my big white uncut cock deep up here bubble butt and then id leave it in while the leader fucked her pussy so i could feel his cock threw t

Id let the leader have his way with my cock and big round ass and Id show her how to enjoy being on a huge dick and learn to love the taste of Hot cum

KenLukinKenLukinover 6 years ago
Superb Story!

Well done, Britt. A very good story and super hot!! Reminds me of my wife Katie's 40th birthday...but that was only one day. Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Really erotic story! Very exciting set up and great attention to details. It really turned me on. I especially liked the sex scene near the end. So nasty and hot. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy

Another hot chapter. Great attention to details. My favorite part was: "Alicia was not tied down and with only an hour in which to work, within seconds, a rebel had his long erection stuffed in her while many others were gathered around. Alicia was on her back, legs up in the air as the 6'10 man pounded his 9 1/2 inches inside her. Another guy, used the heated root grease as lubrication and straddled her chest. He pressed her boobs together around his slippery dong and began titty-fucking her while a third man turned Alicia's head to the side, using her mouth like a pussy. She knew the gangbang fury was now on.

When one guy would shoot his load either in her pussy, on her neck or in her mouth, another guy would shove his way to be the next in line. Alicia couldn't see much as the guys were basically all over her. Even the guys who were waiting, would jerk off and cum in her hair or on her cheek or somewhere else on her body. Alicia was being used and abused for the sexual gratification of so many African men. She had no idea how many there were but when the hour had ended, one of the elders, stuck his head in the door and yelled for them to leave. All the guys put their robes back on and the last guy pumping Alicia cheated a little and continued for a couple more minutes before adding his spunk on top of so many men before him."

It really turned me on. Alicia sure had a fun time there. Keep up the great work.

robertjohnrobertjohnover 6 years ago
Great story

That was great, I loved that story. A dirty, outrageous fantasy, just how I like them ! Well written, I look forward to reading more stories by brittni4u.

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Excellent

Very very good!!!!!!!!!!!

janice kjanice kalmost 6 years ago
Amazing Story

I loved your story and would love to see you write another chapter or two. I'd especially like for you to write something about what happened with the other women.. I know you mentioned that they were sold to other tribes but that left the door open to write about them also.. And btw, I've had similar fantasies about being abducted in Africa also so this has touched a fantasy of my own..

lucidenigma69lucidenigma69almost 6 years ago
Excellent!

5 stars!

Excellent story!

BullwipBullwipabout 3 years ago

I found this delightful yarn while conducting a search. Hopefully you’re still actively writing. Great pace and tempo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not to be "that guy", but as someone with a keen interest in this area, I've actually done nutritionist research and the math on jizz diets and jizz only diets. First off, you're going to need a few supplements because jizz does NOT contain all the nutrients you need for survival. It's one thing to have regular food absolutely drenched in cum. It's another thing entirely to have only cum. Now on to calories and shit. You get on average, around 1-5mL of Semen per ejaculation. The quantity increases if it's been a while since the last jizz, and less if it's been more recent. At 5 shots per day, I'm going to be generous and estimate it at around 12.5mL per guy which actually makes it into the food container. (Some will be lost during the extraction process) Side note, a bathtub takes about 30 gallons to fill, so you'll need ~9000 guys going the whole day to give someone a semen bath, and around 30000 guys if each guy only shoots once. But let's get back to the diet. So you'll need about 18 guys to fill a standard cup/mug with semen. Now think how many cups of protein shake an active young woman would drink each day. And since she's physically active instead of just lying there and getting fucked like a sex doll, she's going to need several cups. At least 6, but I'm thinking more like 12 if she's riding cock all day. But that's proper protein shakes and just for quick estimates. Semen, despite containing protein, is nowhere near as concentrated. If you go with unreliable internet sources there's somewhere between 5-25 calories per 5mL of cum. Assuming a daily calorie requirement of 2400, you'll need 192 to 38 men jizzing full time to keep up with her dietary needs, assuming you catch it all and assuming the 5-25 calories per teaspoon estimate is accurate. If you assume semen has the same nutritional content as a protein shake, a reliable study found about 5g of protein per 100mL. Commercially available protein powder contains anywhere from 20g of protein per 100mL to 100g depending on the purpose. (Diet vs Bodybuilding etc) If we take semen to be 10x more dilute than a typical protein powder shake, you're going to need something like 10x more semen than protein shakes, which means using that set of calculations, you'll need 1080 to 2160 guys jizzing througout the day to provide the necessary calories. You need a pretty large group to pull that off. But beyond all that, you need to take into account logistics. Even if she sucks dick nonstop and hotswaps them as soon as she sucks all the semen out, assuming it takes 5 minutes per guy, that's 12 guys per hour, and at most, 192 guys sucked off per day if she sucks from dusk till dawn with no free time. Actual performance will probably be lower. Also remember that each guy needs to jizz around 5 times to get that 12.5mL and such guys will probably take longer to suck off. So in summary, you actually can't physically pull off the cum diet fantasy unless it's a story about some weird ritual where a whole town comes together (pun intended) to keep one lucky/unlucky girl alive purely on jizz, and most of them wouldn't even come into contact with her personally. Just jerk off into a container and move on. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the hugeness of it all Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always top notch. You have a true talent for writing.

Danger_DavoDanger_Davoabout 2 years ago

I think that Alicia's husband will find her pussy to be quite loose.

merrySMmerrySM9 months ago

No danger_dave it doesn't work like that.

What a sick dirty extra yummy story. Wow, so f'n hot. Want to read more of your stories hope their is another part.

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthewabout 2 months ago

Hi Brittni4u..... wonderful story! Very imaginative and creative!!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

She should be pregnant when she gets home. She and her hubby can raise their child. And if they want more than one child, they can fly back to Sudan and she could be impregnated again. Her hubby could enjoy how small he feels inside her now. The other two returned prisoners should be pregnant also

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com