The White African Pleasure Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, white Princess. I am here to straighten up the room and give you some information," said Juzah in her thick Sudanese dialect.

Alicia responded, "I am starving. Did you bring food?"

Juzah responded while sadly shaking her head, "For I am sorry, I cannot. Soon the young men will arrive and give you nourishment. It is written in our culture that all males in our tribe must offer you his seed so that you can consume them and become one with them."

Alicia looked puzzled, "What!? What do you mean?"

Juzah elaborated, "Let me explain. The males in our tribe from the time they turn 18 until they are 21, are in transisi which in our language means transition. They may feed and nourish you but they may not copulate with you. The Chief gets first choice of his fair princess every day and then every other moon setting, the elders get to mate with you. The young transisi warriors get to do it but only one hour a week. It will be a frenzy, so be aware."

The door opened and the six girls entered to bathe Alicia. They followed the same routine as the day before and gave Alicia a nice soothing sponge bath, along with a complete shaving of her crotch area. One of them heated up the lubrication root which tipped Alicia to what was going to happen next. Juzah had gone while the bathing girls worked and just as they were finishing up, Kamal entered.

Kamal shouted for them to get out, "Kaluar!"

The girls hurriedly left as Kamal once again tied up Alicia but this time only her hands with her on her back, climbed on top of her, fucked her mercilessly with his huge cock while her legs were up over his hips. This time he was able to drive an extra inch inside her from the previous day. Alicia whimpered and moaned with every thrust partly from the pain and partly from the incredible pleasure. He would twist her collar until she nearly lost consciousness when she would tense up in orgasm.

This time, Kamal let out a loud war cry, "GRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!" as he blasted his load deep inside her pussy. Again he shivered and stayed inside her while he recovered. He then pulled out and walked around with his huge black cock swinging around like an elephant who had dipped his trunk in white paint. He strutted around like an animal claiming his territory. When he left, several of the transisi guys came in and began removing their robes.

There were at least 10 of them with others waiting by the door. Alicia remained bound so she had no choice but lay on her back and watch with her legs spread, pussy stretched and once again leaking Kamal's seed. She saw that many of the young men were already hard and also wearing tight harnesses around their cock and balls. It was now confirmed that wearing the jewelry around their genitals was tradition for all the men and not just royalty. They were jerking their long black cocks while some of the others moved the wooden table to the middle of the room and another placed the ceramic bowl on it.

For them, it was a great honor and a stimulus to see what their leader had done to the pleasure princess. Watching her exposed vagina was a thrill and a treat. To see spunk oozing from it was like their own real life porn. The young men were in a circle, jerking off while glancing back at Alicia. Within minutes, the first guy let loose and began shooting his cum into the bowl.

After the first guy had released, it set off a chain reaction like popcorn popping as others began cumming into the bowl. Sometimes two at a time would shoot their load. When one would finish, he would walk away and another boy took his place so that the circle never left an opening for very long. These guys were grunting and leaving their sperm for Alicia to feast upon. It would be their offer to become one with the white princess.

The tribe had a total of 36 young men that were transisi and every one of them took their turn and many went twice. A few even shot off a third time. After an hour or so, the last boy left while leaving the extremely hungry Alicia with an eventual decision. Could she hold out and just not eat? She also knew that would be a death sentence if she had to stay an extended amount of time. Thinking to herself, even if she decided to eat the cum, she was tied to the bed and had no way of reaching the bowl.

Just then, Juzah reentered the quarters and immediately began to untie Alicia while whispering, "Please, you must consume the seed of the transisi. You will not be given any food and you will need nourishment. It will please the elders."

After untying Alicia, Juzah left again and now the decision for Alicia was much more realistic. She walked over to the table and the bowl looked disgusting. There was so much milky, thick, slimy spunk inside the bowl and around the rim, it looked like someone had literally smashed several raw oysters. Not only did it look unappetizing, the smell might have been worse. The pungent aroma almost caused Alicia to gag.

She knew that was going to be her only form of nourishment and feared the wrath of the Sudanese tribe if she didn't consume the cum. She also thought it would taste even worse as it cooled down so she knew what she had to do. Alicia lifted the bowl up to her mouth with one hand and pinched her nose with the other. After tilting it, the thick liquid began to pool, then slide off the rim into Alicia's open mouth. When her mouth was filled, she closed her eyes tightly and swallowed the bitter, salty semen. It was going to take several mouth fulls to clean the bowl.

It was not an easy chore getting it all out of the bowl. Alicia would eventually hold her breath and use her fingers to scrape it out onto her tongue. When a long sticky strand would cling to the side, she would bring her mouth up to the edge of the bowl and slurp it off. When the dish was clean, Alicia had swallowed a lot of sperm and felt somewhat nauseated. Thank goodness there was some water left over from the night before to drink as a chaser.

Juzah returned, took the bowl to wash and snuck in some books written in English. Alicia was grateful there would be something to do. Not long after she began reading her first book, 8 men entered the quarters. It was the elders and not only did she know what they wanted, she expected it. These men ages ranged from 38 years old to the oldest man who was 54. The first two guys took off their robes while the others stood patiently. Guy one was 6'8" and supported a rock hard 9 inches and kept running his hand up and down it while guy 2 was shorter at 6'4 but actually had a slightly larger cock. With the cinched cock rings, they looked swollen and bulbous.

Alicia wasn't tied down so her freedom allowed one of them to guide her up on her hands and knees with her dirty feet dangling over the side of the bed while the other guy stood on the same side with his foot up on the bed. Using Alicia's head, he guided her mouth to his long black sweaty dick while guy number one worked his cock into her gooey vagina from behind.

With one cock in her mouth and another one banging her pussy, simultaneously, she felt like such a used slut. A slut who had no choice. The guy fucking her from behind, grunted and shot his cum inside Alicia. Seeing this, the guy she was blowing, quickly pulled out of her mouth and squeezed off his cock while hurrying to replace the first man who barely had enough time to pull out and move away. Just in time, he was able to stuff it inside Alicia so that he could add his seed.

The next man, slid himself under Alicia and laid on his back on the bed. Two others took her by the hand helping her up. The laying man held his dick and pointed it straight in the air so that Alicia would have a good angle to sit on it. The two men continued helping her stand overtop the laying man like they were truly helping their princess to her throne. The laying man was unconcerned that Alicia's slit was dripping cum all over his flat stomach.

Alicia was now royalty and her throne happened to be 10 inches of black meat. She squatted until it found her slimy entrance and allowed her own weight to fall on it. The guys to her sides were gentleman and never let go of her so that she could keep her balance while she rode that horse cock. It was a good thing that Alicia was beginning to get used to all the large dicks or there would have been no way she would be able to sit all the way down on this one.

She bounced and rode the big dick so forcefully, her large boobs were bouncing in unison and the guys holding her, had to use a second hand to grasp her elbows for leverage. No doubt the size was hurting Alicia but she was getting close to orgasm and by the looks of the laying man's face, he was as well.

Alicia's eyes closed and her mouth opened while screaming in orgasm, "Oh! Oh! Augghhhh! Yeeeessssss!"

After she had one more orgasm, her snug pussy milked the cum out of that cock. The man quivered while blasting it up inside her. When he finished, the rest of the men wanted Alicia to ride them in the same manner. They continued to take turns helping Alicia to sit on the cocks of the remaining five men. By the time, every guy had cum, her legs were so tired and stiff from the squatting up and down. It was comparable to the world's longest leg press.

When all the men had left the room, Alicia's stretched pussy was wrecked and sore. Even though after realizing she was the tribe's sex slave, she had no idea the amount of trauma her vagina was going to endure until right then. With no way of cleaning up, she tried to continue her day by reading, exercising or wiping cum from her leaking hole every so often with her bare hand. The most difficult factor for Alicia to that point was boredom.

The next two days, it was basically the same routine. Alicia was bathed and shaved before King Kamal would have sex with her early in the morning because it helped him relax and get his day going. The transisi young men would enter and masturbate into the ceramic bowl for her daily meal and then the elders took turns with her on the second day as they had done previously. What she had not experienced were the rebels having their way with her but she knew it was coming soon.

These were the guys who were in their twenties and thirties who performed the hunting and fighting for the tribe. Many were menacing, angry, and toted guns. Alicia had no idea how many there were and what was going to happen with her in only an hour a week. On that fifth day, she was to find out. It was the first time that Kamal hadn't fucked her and Alicia was washed and shaved just before she had swallowed her bowl of sperm. She could see the rebels lined up outside the door as the last transisi boy left. They were pushing and fighting for their place in line. When let in, it was like a shark frenzy on a piece of meat.

Alicia was not tied down and with only an hour in which to work, within seconds, a rebel had his long erection stuffed in her while many others were gathered around. Alicia was on her back, legs up in the air as the 6'10 man pounded his 9 1/2 inches inside her. Another guy, used the heated root grease as lubrication and straddled her chest. He pressed her boobs together around his slippery dong and began titty-fucking her while a third man turned Alicia's head to the side, using her mouth like a pussy. She knew the gangbang fury was now on.

When one guy would shoot his load either in her pussy, on her neck or in her mouth, another guy would shove his way to be the next in line. Alicia couldn't see much as the guys were basically all over her. Even the guys who were waiting, would jerk off and cum in her hair or on her cheek or somewhere else on her body. Alicia was being used and abused for the sexual gratification of so many African men. She had no idea how many there were but when the hour had ended, one of the elders, stuck his head in the door and yelled for them to leave. All the guys put their robes back on and the last guy pumping Alicia cheated a little and continued for a couple more minutes before adding his spunk on top of so many men before him.

If Alicia had thought she was a mess when the eight elders had their way with her, she had greatly underestimated the definition of a mess. She was literally filled and covered the semen of dozens of Sudanese rebels. Using her fingers to clear the burning spunk from her eyes, she thought that she looked like someone had poured a bucket of egg whites all over her and her bed. Her hair was so matted and wet, one would have thought she had taken a shower.

Alicia sat up and closed her legs, causing a large amount of cum to squirt out like doughnut filled with cream. She had nothing to clean herself except her blanket and with no choice, used it to at least wipe her face and some of her skin. She hoped Juzah would come in and sneak her a towel or something. As the day wore on, the heat really made the cum smell strong and even after it dried, the funky odor remained.

After sleeping with her hair and blanket crusted over, the bathing girls were a welcomed sight the next morning. Soapy water never felt better. A fresh blanket and pillow was brought but then two guys entered the room forcing the girls out. One man was carrying a basket of items and one of those items looked like needle. Alicia was now very nervous.

After lighting the stove, the men began cooking something and as it turned out, it was ink. Alicia had figured the men were going to give her a tattoo. Sure enough, they tied her hands and feet with Alicia lying on her stomach. One of them proceeded to engrave the tribal symbol just above her ass. It hurt badly as she squirmed and cried out while the needle transferred the ink. When they were finished, they left her in that position so the inflamed area would have some time to calm down.

In a couple of hours, Juzah entered, untied Alicia and explained, "You are now an official part of the tribe. You have become one with our men and will now carry our symbol. You have become a true pleasure princess. As of today, you may go outside and be with our women, but you mustn't reveal I speak the English."

Alicia was so elated because at least she could perform activities to occupy the boredom, "Thank God. Can I go right now?"

Juzah responded, "Yes, you may wear as much jewelry as you desire but you may not wear clothing. In our culture, you are now the official pleasure princess so you have to display your body for all the men to see and that is the reason you must stay bare."

Alicia didn't like the sound of that but the benefits outweighed the drawback. When she went outside for the first time in nearly a week, she was embarrassed and humiliated to walk around with her naked body exposed for all to see. Alicia was "branded" with the tribe's symbol and remained their sex slave. For the next two weeks, she began to get used to her lifestyle. She would be helping the women wash or gather when it would be time to go to the quarters to pleasure a man or a group of men. Her routine was set and even though she was given some freedoms outside the building, most of her day was spent having sex inside.

On day 24, news had come that the United States was going to launch an all-out ground assault to find Alicia. Kamal became nervous so he decided he better return the abducted girl. Alicia was blind folded and driven to a location close to a small community where she was picked up by a couple of Sudanese farmers. Her ordeal was over!

The other girls that were kidnapped were also returned after being sold to other tribes. It was a happy day and her husband was so relieved to hear her voice. He had hundreds of questions. The base treated Alicia very well and she was given the best meal she had seen in a month, even though she did like the twelve pounds she had dropped during her captivity.

On the flight home, Alicia replayed all the sex in her mind. She had taken one huge cock after another for days on end. Even though it was against her will, she couldn't deny the physical pleasure it had brought her. Could her husband now satisfy her sexually? How would she explain the tattoo? There were many questions she asked herself but only time would be able to answer those. The plane landed and when Alicia saw all the military men cheering and congratulating her, her mind raced and without explanation her pussy became wet.

12