The White Rose Crisis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We jogged lightly down to the lake and started to make our way around it. The lake wasn't huge, but Jaimi was fairly fit and she often worked up a sweat making her way around it. We passed several others out on the popular path and the single guys who went by all checked her out, taking in her modest but still prominent bust beneath her tank top and her well-built abs, perhaps being a little more reserved than usual because I was running beside her.

It occurred to me that Jaimi didn't t always wear tops that revealed her midriff, though she had worked hard to build up a lean shape and I figured anyone would want to show it off after all that effort. I caught myself staring once or twice, especially with those skin tight shorts she wore, barely reaching halfway down her thigh. Her butt looked good in them.

I don't know how I had time to process all this, nor how Jaimi missed me staring at her, although perhaps her focus was a sign of her dedication to training. At any rate, she didn't notice and we jogged on for several minutes at a steady pace. I could tell she was holding back a little for me – just more evidence that she really cared about my wellbeing. I didn't mind; getting out of the house was pleasant all on its own. It was a nice area on a nice day, and that helped deal with the contrasting dark thoughts swirling around inside my head.

I would have to make a trip back to Auntie Ellie's again; after I got home from the run I'd need to get ready for work so my visit would have to wait, but she was the only person apart from Sarah and myself who knew about it all. She was also the only person in the world who might actually be able to help me in a situation like this. I decided I would tell her everything, how I was feeling about incest and ask her what I should do about Sarah. Auntie Ellie would know where to go next.

I'd also have to think of something to say to Meghan. With Sarah back it was only a matter of time before they spoke and I didn't want anything to ruin what I had with her, or to hurt her feelings. She was a little fragile right now, and even though she was normally a strong person I was worried about her. I decided I would try to see her tonight, if she was ok with that.

I glanced over at Jaimi. She looked back and smiled at me, her hair bobbing as we ran together. She must have seen I was feeling a little puffed so she slowed down to a fast walk and I was able to suck in some air. Her chest heaved a little, her breasts rising and falling with her breath, but she seemed to be managing much better than I was.

"You really need to get out more, big brother," she said with a smile.

" – I know – it's just – hard –" I puffed. Jaimi's smile widened a little and she checked her watch quickly.

"Why don't we just stroll for a bit? I don't have to be back for a while yet." I nodded and we kept going, the path leading away from the lake and briefly passing behind a grove of thick trees. We walked in silence for a few minutes, doing nothing more than enjoying the landscape and the fresh air.

"So, you and Meghan," Jaimi said quietly, glancing over at me.

"I know," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Seems a little unreal from time to time."

"Tell me about it. It's not quite like a fairytale ending, but it isn't unexpected either. It's...I dunno," she trailed off, looking straight ahead. "I guess it just takes some getting used to for all of us."

"Is it such a big deal?" I asked quizzically.

"Well I mean, she and Sarah go way back, we all do. And I've seen some of the girls you've dated," she said jokingly. "Honestly Will, what were you thinking!"

"Hey, Bernie was a nice girl!"

"Yeah ok, she was I will give you that, and I did like her, but Alexis? Come on, look me in the eye and tell me she was a good idea." That particular relationship had ended quite roughly. I tilted my head in agreement.

"Ok you have me on that one."

"At least she didn't take your v-card." I turned to her, outraged, but she smiled and winked at me and I shut my mouth, thinking of a better answer.

"Shall we go there? Really? I remember several young gentlemen callers, but none more so than Brad..." Now Jaimi started to go red, the blush spreading from her cheeks across her face.

"That was different."

"I fail to see how." Jaimi shoved me and I playfully shoved her back, both of us smiling. The path wove back out from the trees to the lake again and we came upon a bench near the water's edge. We sat down together, shoulder to shoulder, taking in the view. I glanced over once or twice, noticing how the sunlight was reflected in her eyes and off her wet lips. Her shoulder was pressing against mine and I marvelled once more at how smooth every inch of her skin seemed to be. It had to be the training.

"On the topic, though," Jaimi started, her voice a little quieter. "You and Meghan, have you..."

"No," I said, not harshly but firmly. "She – well, she hasn't wanted to rush into anything yet. After all, we were family friends only a few weeks ago." Jaimi looked at me, her head tilted slightly.

"Interest?" I swallowed, then bobbed my head from side to side.

"I assume so."

"From her or you?"

"I...Jaimi, I've always been interested. She's beautiful. But," I went on, "it hasn't been the most important thing on my mind."

"Could be on hers though."

"Jaimi!"

"What? Girls have needs too...trust me on that one," she said, nudging me and laughing. "I know how it is. But seriously, though, have you talked to her about it?"

"A little, yeah," I said, glad for the distraction from Jaimi's needs. "Enough for us to agree not to rush anything yet." Jaimi nodded, smiling.

"I'm glad. They say communication is at the heart of a healthy sex life."

"We've been dating for hardly any time at all, I wouldn't exactly call it a sex life just yet."

"After all these years?" she teased. "All that unrequited love? All that pent up energy?"

"I think you might be overestimating how much pent up energy I had."

"Oh...so plenty of, you know..." she made a fist and bobbed it up and down for a second, her tongue sticking out the corner of her mouth.

"Hey now, calm down for just a minute!"

"It's ok, Will, I understand. Everybody does it, you know. All those people with needs. Like I said," she winked, "I know how it is." I stared at my little sister.

"Since when do I need to know these things?"

"Context is everything when it comes to sex."

"Oh of course. Still, I wouldn't have said there was that much pent up anything."

"Why not?" I turned to look at her properly. Jaimi, my overachieving, athletic little sister, confronting me on things I never would have expected. "I mean, is there a reason you weren't so pent up over her?"

"Well, I don't know exactly."

"But, you did, you know..."

"GOD, Yes, Jaimi, alright? I'm only human, so...yes." She blushed ever so slightly, but you'd hardly notice it if you weren't related to her. Family can see things others can't sometimes.

"Sooooo," she went on, stretching her arms out in front of her, "you didn't think about her when you...I mean, was it not ever Meghan?" I sighed.

"Maybe once or twice, like I said I'm only human. I guess I just didn't think about her that way because, I don't know, she didn't mean anything to me like that. She was smart, funny, determined, gorgeous..." Jaimi smiled at my words, encouraging me to go on.

"I always had a soft spot for her, but it was romantic, not lust-driven." I thought about those younger years, remembering certain parts and deciding if Jaimi didn't want to hear them she wouldn't have asked. "I guess I also had other things to think about other than her."

"Oooh, like what?" She leaned forward, eyes widening. "Or should I say, who?"

"Well, there were plenty of girls in the years above and below mine who were stunning and memorable in their own ways."

"Memorable, eh?"

"One word for them, I suppose."

"All those young eighteen year old classmates of yours, blossoming into full figures..."

"Some more full than others." Jaimi, with her slightly smaller breasts compared to Lucy or Sarah, went a little red in the ears.

"It's not always about size, you know."

"Hey, easy, I didn't say that!" Jaimi sat back and crossed her arms, not really angry but clearly a little irritated. It occurred to me that she might not have been one of those girls who filled out into her assets quite like her friends did, and definitely not like the other girls in our family.

If I had to guess I'd say Jaimi might have worn a C cup bra, and while she had a somewhat perky pair of buns her body shape was fairly slender and flat, far less curvy than the average girl. While I thought being lean and muscular suited her, it occasionally bothered Jaimi that she might be seen as a bit of a tomboy and paid less attention because of it.

"So you liked the girls who filled out the most?"

"Actually," I said, deciding to be honest, "I prefer smaller girls." Jaimi's lip twitched.

"Smaller in what way?"

"I dunno, I guess I'm just not a massive fan of...massiveness." Some of the tension in Jaimi's shoulders relaxed a little and I decided to push on. "Like, some girls would definitely be attractive, but they never knew how to dress. Any girl with a big chest can get attention, but style counts for so much more. The girls I like? Lighter on top, know how to take care of themselves, and can look just as drop-dead sexy when they want to, even if they aren't as endowed." Jaimi slowly uncrossed her arms, hugging her midsection a little.

"You reckon many guys think that way?"

"Maybe not, but I do. One hundred percent." Jaimi looked at me with interest and I could sense she wasn't feeling quite as defensive anymore. She was also unintentionally pushing her breasts together beneath her sports top, or at least as much as the form-fitting fabric would allow.

"You're not a, a big boobs man then?"

"Oh, look on the right girl I don't mind, I mean a lot more goes into my attraction to someone than a single feature." Jaimi was listening intently now, her thumbs rubbing her biceps absentmindedly as she listened. "If I had to think about a girl's figure alone, though, I much prefer a smaller chest. That and a small bottom. Cute and round, of course, but smaller is my preference. Or, maybe fit is a better word." Jaimi shifted in her seat.

"Not skinny."

No, definitely not 'skinny'. Someone who keeps themselves in shape, not anorexic." I looked out a the lake and tried to think about the ideal figure as though it was the most important thing in a girl.

"Generally smaller, modest chest, but still enough to enjoy in the right outfit, slender but fit midsection, and smart about it, and a small, soft bottom. And legs, maybe even runner's legs, but not like marathon runners or sprinters, just the legs of someone who works out and knows their proportions...and when girls like that move, when they walk or run or do anything, or wear anything, they have a look about them that's just so..." I trailed off, staring out at the water.

When I turned back to Jaimi she was also staring at the lake, her eyes focused on some distant spot, her mind briefly elsewhere. Her shoulders had relaxed and as a result she was pushing her chest forward, her arms resting on her tight worked ab muscles and gently pushing her breasts together. She had crossed one long smooth leg over the other and, in her skins shorts that stopped well above mid-thigh I could trace the lines of her muscles back to her ass, its gentle curve meeting her lower back flawlessly. Her hair hanging from her ponytail was shining brown in the mid-morning light and brushed against the soft skin of her neck and bare shoulders.

Jaimi's cheeks were slightly red, like she had been focused on something private, and it occurred to me with a jolt that I had just described her exact body type. Turning to face the water again it was my turn to blush a little, remembering with a sudden clarity the vivid dream I had of her perched atop me, my cock buried inside her as her naked body rocked back and forth, her belly slowly swelling as if accelerating through nine months of pregnancy.

I had no idea what Jaimi actually looked like naked, but the dream Jaimi's body looked and felt about right from what I could tell beneath her sports tops and bras, and the occasional looser garment she might wear when she relaxed. In a rush I realised that Sarah, though taller and less athletic, had a fairly similar body structure to her little sister, and I had felt what that was like during my unfortunate foray into incest.

I tried to banish these thoughts from my head and turned back to Jaimi, only to find her staring at me, her brown eyes focused on mine. I couldn't think of anything to say to her, so for a few seconds we found ourselves staring into each other's eyes following a conversation that until recently would probably never have happened.

"You think about girls like that?" she ventured into the silence. I gulped.

"I used to."

"But you and Meghan haven't done anything yet." I shook my head. "So..."

"Yeah, well, I guess, I dunno, I can't remember the last time I did it...but yeah, I suppose I would have thought about girls like that." I knew the last time had actually been last night before I went to Meghan's – my god, was it really only last night? It feels like so long ago – when I had masturbated while watching my cousin have sex with another girl.

To be honest, I had very specifically been watching Lucy when I came, seeing her use a dildo on both her own pussy and her asshole, but I wasn't about to tell Jaimi that my cousin had unknowingly helped me blow my first load since the wedding.

"I guess Meghan sort of fits my type, really, her being a fairly slender girl and all."

"Yeah, she does." Jaimi nodded in agreement with my answer. "Is there anyone else?"

"Anyone...?"

"Anyone else like that, who you...think about, maybe, when you're doing it."

"Oh, well, I can't think specifically, but..." I thought of the first girl from our high school that came to my head. "Julie Page, there's one person I could think of." Jaimi went a tiny bit red in the cheeks and looked back out at the water. Julie Page had been a year or two below me, and because both she and Jaimi were athletically minded they had been in the school running team and had known each other.

I also realised with a sinking feeling that Julie Page bore quite a resemblance to Jaimi, right down to the pink lips, long legs and brown ponytail hairdo frequently worn by the girls on the track. Jaimi might have been a little shorter than her but they were remarkably similar in appearance. I just can't stop digging myself into a hole can I?

As much as I wanted to say I had picked Julie because I was trying to think of girls who matched the description I gave Jaimi, I was beginning to notice the only girls who had stood out to me were similar to my sisters and Meghan in body type. I don't know how uncomfortable it was making Jaimi, but after all the incest thoughts I was almost squirming in my seat.

"I didn't know you liked Julie," she mumbled.

"I never told anyone," I replied quietly. "But I did. I suppose in a way I still do. After all," I continued, looking out at the lake again, "that's what I really like in a woman." Jaimi turned back to look at me again but I kept my eyes on the shoreline, trying not to go red.

I felt like I was in dangerous waters here, yet somehow the taboo of telling my sister I was turned on by girls who looked like her wasn't scaring me into silence. I had no clue what her reaction should have been, but she sat quietly, not asking me probing or accusatory questions, just looking at me.

A few moments later another walking pair came past our bench. A man and woman, clearly a couple, who either because of my mind's preoccupation or as a genuine coincidence looked a lot like the two of us. When they passed heading back the way we came Jaimi gripped the edge of the bench and stood up, flexing her fingers.

"We should keep going," she said, "finish the walk." I stood up and without missing a beat we broke back into a light jog, heading in the opposite direction to the couple.

We went the whole lake without talking again, but the air was charged with emotional sexual energy, the kind that hung around after a topic like masturbation. We jogged all the way back home and didn't break down into a walk again until we hit the driveway, at which point Jaimi turned to me.

"Thankyou for the run," she said quietly, "and the talk. I hope it helped." I smiled and she smiled back, and we went into the house.

"I have to leave for work soon-ish, mind if I have the first shower?" I asked her. Jaimi smiled wider.

"Always beating me to it," she laughed. "Go ahead. But don't take too long or I'll be in there to kick you out!" I know it was only a joke, but as my mind took her words in and imagined the situation unfolding Jaimi seemed to speed up her walking to her room, as though she had come up with the same image and realised what she had said. I doubted that was the case, since I was the one with a reason to have incest on the mind, not her.

The shower was just warming up as I kicked my shoes off and pulled my shirt over my head when there was a knock at the door.

"Yeah, I'm good, what's up?" I called out. The door opened and Jaimi stepped into the room, shutting it quickly behind her.

Jaimi was barefoot, her purple tank top gone revealing a small white sports bra that still covered her breasts very modestly, almost looking more like a very slender athletic top and less like the underwear it actually was. She tugged her hair tie out and let her long light brown hair fall to her shoulders loosely, her eyes locked on mine. Without a word she stepped up to me quickly and wrapped her arms around me in a hug, standing up slightly on her toes and pressing her body to mine, surprising me with her unusually cuddly attitude.

"Thankyou for sharing," she said into my shoulder, one hand gently resting on the back of my neck. "It really means a lot to me." My arms wrapped around her in kind and I shamelessly felt my forearms brush the warm skin of her bare back, my hands feeling the contours of her back muscles and shoulder blades beneath her remaining clothes. She moved in response, her body relaxing completely into the cuddle, letting me hold her up almost as she draped herself over me.

"Anytime," I whispered back quietly. I held her close, but not in a tight hug, more of a gentle embrace, keeping her near me with a tender hold rather than pinning her. She didn't seem eager to move anyway, her belly and thighs also pressing against mine along with her chest.

"You know, I really love you, Will," she murmured, her cheek pressing against my neck. "Even with all your flaws. No matter what I'll always love you." She squeezed me a little tighter and planted a kiss on my cheek, her breasts rubbing my bare chest.

"That's what sisters are for, right?" I said quietly. That seemed to break the spell and she pulled away, turning and padding barefoot out of the bathroom again, shutting the door behind her.

I stripped out of my shorts and climbed into the hot shower with a raging hard-on, fuelled by the contact with my little sister's body. I was so off balance by her half-undressed appearance in the bathroom with me that I hadn't even noticed my cock growing straight away. Although I hoped it hadn't risen to press against Jaimi's thigh or crotch before she left, some strange part of me found the idea of Jaimi feeling my erection between our bodies exciting.

This uncontrolled emotion was followed by the memory of last night's feverish performance watching Lucy, and the sexually charged conversation from the lake. Jaimi's perky breasts in her white bra and those skin tight black shorts showing off her neat little ass were running around inside my head, along with the feeling of her athletic body pressed to my chest.