The White Rose Crisis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two nights ago, you mean."

"Er, yeah." Lucy tilted her head slowly.

"So," she said quietly.

"So..."

"I had a friend of yours over that night." Oh shit.

"Oh, did you?" I said, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Taylor."

"Oh...yeah, Taylor. How is she?"

"Oh she's good Really good." Lucy stared at me and I tried not to squirm in my seat.

"That's...good, I guess."

"Yeah, and she's getting better, or didn't you notice?"

"I – I don't know what you mean."

"I had her over for something very specific, that night." I didn't want to reply, but Lucy didn't even wait for me. "She was eating me out, and like I said, she's getting very good." I went red in the face.

"Lucy! That, that's not appropriate!" Lucy's eyes narrowed.

"Really? Funny you should say that...because I saw someone watching it all through my window." My stomach flipped over, my indignant response fading quickly into fear.

"You saw – someone watching you?"

"When Taylor had me on my back. It felt amazing, but I could still see out the window. How's that for inappropriate?" I didn't answer. She didn't need me to.

"You didn't think you'd get away with it, did you?"

"Lucy, I, God I'm so sorry, I didn't mean –"

"Don't make excuses, Will. I don't want to hear it." She was glaring at me now, with a strange intensity I didn't recognise in her.

"Ok, yes it was me, I was there and I was watching. I can explain why I was –"

"I don't want your explanations either." I was feeling trapped, caught out at the worst possible time. Lucy sat with her legs crossed, arms folded in front of her, staring at me with her piercing blue eyes. I hung my head in shame, staring at my feed miserably.

"I'm sorry, Lucy. It was incredibly wrong of me."

"Yes it was, wasn't it."

"I swear, I've never done anything like this before."

"No, you're a good boy, aren't you?" I looked up, puzzled at her words, to find her expression had changed. She looked...hungry.

"Lucy," I said warily. "I didn't want this. I swear."

"Neither did I," she said. "But you didn't give me a choice did you. And you know what?" I shook my head.

"I can't remember being more turned on with a toy in my pussy than I was knowing you were outside, with a first class view of it going in and out of me, so here we are."

Lucy unzipped her jumper and flung it open, revealing a lacy black push-up bra lifting her big breasts together. They were unblemished and perfectly round, the same beautiful pink skin colour as the rest of her body, with no lines visible at all. My jaw dropped, not expecting her to do this. Her body really was phenomenal.

"Like what you see? I know you've had a good look at more of me, night before last." I dragged my eyes up her body to meet hers again, and was surprised by the fire I saw in them.

"Lucy, I think you should cover up," I said, trying to inject some confidence into my voice. She smiled in return.

"Why, Will? Because I'm your cousin? Because we're related? That didn't stop you though, did it? And I liked being watched..." She stood up slowly, sliding her jumper from her shoulders and walking over to me, her orbs mesmerising me as she swayed her hips. Lucy was incredibly beautiful, and extremely sexy, and I was having a hard time not looking at her, if not because of her state of dress then because of the way she was acting.

"I like you watching me, Will," she said silkily. She stopped in front of me and pushed me backwards, sinking into the couch. She spread her legs and climbed on top of me, her knees on either side of my thighs, her hands resting on my chest. Lucy's breasts were inches from my face. "I like how it makes you...feel," she murmured, her groin pressing against my cock, fully hard in my pants. I was sweating now, unable to comprehend her behaviour.

"Have you always thought about me?" she asked quietly, her hands running up my chest to my shoulders, fingers gently curling around the back of my neck.

"N-no, Lucy. I mean..." she smiled again and I knew she had me; I realised there was no right answer, that she would do whatever she wanted to do, but I felt compelled to be honest with her.

"I've always known you were a very sexual person, and you always had lots of guys attracted to you..." Lucy's hands gently rubbed the back of my neck.

"Mmmm, lots of guys, but I'm not interested in any other guys," she moaned, gently tossing her head back and letting her hair fall loosely down her back, her chest thrusting out towards me. "Or girls, for that matter. Although," she giggled, "they are sooo much fun. But do you know what you have that they all don't?"

"No, Lucy, I don't know..." she sat back up, staring directly into my eyes. I was intimidated by the passion I saw there.

"Taboo." She leaned closer, grinding her groin against my pants. "Mystery. Forbidden passion. Pure lust so strong it overrides all reason, until it doesn't even matter that we're related. My body doesn't care who you are to me." She bit her lip, fingers gently running through the hair on the back of my head.

"You're the one guy who should never see me naked...but I feel like being bad." I gulped and tried to think of a way out of this, desperately clinging to false hope. Lucy had me in her trap, and with her willingly sitting in my lap, half-undressed, I wasn't going anywhere.

"Do you like my lingerie?" I nodded, my eyes drawn down to her bra. It was sleek and lacy, the kind that probably cost a fortune. I always knew she would have something like this in her drawers.

"I bought it for a special occasion just like this. I'd show you the other half, but I'm not wearing it at the moment." I blushed red as Lucy laughed, grinding down into me again. Knowing there were no panties beneath that skirt was blowing my mind.

"I'm glad you're enjoying the view, but I want to see you enjoy...something else." Lucy leaned in closer to me, her arms wrapping further around me as she pressed her body against mine, her breasts flat on my chest. I could feel and smell her red hair on my cheek as her lips gently kissed my neck.

"Mmmm, I can tell how much you want this," Lucy moaned as her crotch bumped against my erection. I swallowed and struggled to form words together.

"I, w-we shouldn't, Lucy..."

"No, it's not just sex that you want, is it?" she breathed, her lips brushing up and down my neck, pausing to kiss my ear. "It's more than just sex. You want it from me. Your cousin. You want to fill me like that dildo, you want to fill your cousin everywhere...every hole...with this..."

"Lucy, please, I –" my protest was cut off as I felt her hand slide into my pants, taking hold of my cock and giving it a gentle squeeze. I couldn't so much as speak, in fact I could barely breathe I was so mesmerised. Lucy is holding my cock. She sighed in my ear, squeezing me again with her soft fingers.

"Stop, Will, just stop fighting," she said, holding me firmly. Her lips traced down my neck and over my cheek, her nose gently bumping mine as our foreheads touched. Her skin was soft and warm.

Lucy slowly, teasingly, meticulously pulled my cock out of my pants, and as I looked into her blue eyes she leaned in and kissed me sweetly, her ruby red lips parting as I reacted to her. I felt her fingers in my hair and her breasts pressing against me. At the same time, she moaned into our kiss as she pulled my cock towards her and I felt the head of my cock rub against her wet, hot pussy, my eyes shutting as I savoured the feeling, committing it to my memory forever. I was beyond trying to reason with her – or myself.

Lucy pulled back, giving me a strange look, almost like the kiss was enjoyable but still way too foreign for her. She bit my lower lip gently and planted one light kiss on my lips before sliding down my body, her breasts pressing against me until she knelt in front of me, tugging my pants down my legs. I didn't resist. I wanted this from Lucy, I wanted this from Meghan, and – I admitted to myself – I wanted this from Jaimi as well. I wanted Meghan when she sat on top of me and tried to take my clothes off. I wanted Jaimi when she offered to let me watch her "stretch".

Lucy...I had wanted Lucy ever since I saw her fuck her own pussy with a dildo in front of me. With all three girls flashing through my head, so many desires running unfulfilled, I was powerless to stop Lucy from dropping my pants to the floor and taking my cock in her hands, squeezing it and rubbing it.

"Wow, your cock really is nice. Mmmm, to think Taylor swallowed this. So naughty." I could stop her here, put an end to this madness before she went any further, but after all the tension built up with Jaimi and Meghan I couldn't bring myself to say the words, it was simply feeling too good. A dream girl like Lucy, kneeling before me with her hand wrapped around my cock. She began slowly stroking me, her fingers sliding up and down my shaft as she stared intensely at it, her breath coming a little quicker.

"This is perfect, Will, it's just perfect. You know I thought about you last night," she said, starting to stroke me faster. "I used that big dildo you saw me with. It wasn't enough for me, though. Not like the real thing...it isn't warm, or smooth...it doesn't throb like yours does..." She licked her lips as her hand moved up and down me, spreading her thighs and sliding a hand up underneath her skirt.

"I need to do this, and I want you to watch me again." Her hand moved beneath her skirt and she hissed between her teeth, closing her eyes as her other hand began properly working my cock, jerking me off in her living room. The last time I had cum was watching her outside her bedroom, and now Lucy was getting me there herself.

After all the pent up tension I had a feeling I wouldn't last long, and as if on cue Lucy moaned loudly into the room, her arm moving back and forth furiously as she fingered her own pussy.

"I want you to cum, Will," Lucy whispered. "I want it all." She jerked me off faster, her hand rubbing up and down my cock as I watched her play with herself. If she kept this up I wasn't going to take more than a minute or two. Jus t the thought of my cousin giving me a handjob was almost enough to make me blow my load.

"Holy fuck I can't believe I'm doing this," she groaned. It sounded like it was as much of a turn on for Lucy as it was for me. She leaned forward and slid her tongue from the base of my cock all the way up to the head and back down again, making me gasp with shock as her lips came into contact with my shaft. She licked it again, getting it wetter as her hand jerked me off. She slowed down and started kissing it up and down, pausing at the top as she looked up at me.

"Look at me, Will," she ordered. I locked my eyes on Lucy's as her red lips parted, her tongue sticking out and rubbing the underside of my cock head before she lowered her lips over it fully, closing her mouth and moaning, her eyes shut as she savoured the moment. I was in a twisted, bizarre heaven; my cock was in my cousin's mouth, and it felt warm and wet and perfect.

Lucy opened her eyes, withdrawing her hand from beneath her skirt and letting go of my cock. Then – her lips locked delicately around my head – with practiced hands she reached back and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall from her chest and releasing her gorgeous breasts, her eyes trained on me the whole time.

I openly stared at Lucy's breasts, her nipples hard as her hands grasped my legs and, with almost no effort, she closed her eyes once more and her lips slid all the way down my shaft until her nose pressed against my belly.

I gripped the lounge tightly, trying not to cum as my cousin deepthroated my cock, her long red curly hair brushing my thighs as she leant over me. Lucy miraculously held it for several long seconds, then let out an incredibly loud moan as she drew her head back, leaving my shaft glistening wet. She paused at the top and forcefully drove back down again, taking my cock down her throat as her hand shot back up underneath her skirt, rubbing furiously as she twisted her head from side to side, the feeling driving me almost to the edge. Her breasts hung perfectly from her chest and her long red hair cascaded to one side as she moved her head around, sucking me off hungrily. I couldn't believe this was happening, and I had never felt so alive.

At last Lucy pulled her lips back up my shaft, keeping them wrapped tightly around the head of my cock as her free hand stroked the lower half, her tongue sliding over and all around me as she worked. I could feel myself about to blow and I was tempted to fire off into her mouth, but she lifted her lips from me and stared up into my eyes again, gasping as her own eyes watered slightly.

"Oh shit Will, did you like that? I knew you would taste good but I didn't know it would be this much fun," she panted. "I am so fucking horny right now, ohhhhhh babe I...I'm gonna...oh god, oh god, oh GOD!!" Lucy shut her eyes and her legs clamped around her hand as she bucked wildly, as if riding a mad horse, her mouth dropping open and letting out a wail of uncontrollable lust.

It was long and loud and full of passion. I had never heard someone cum like that – and never would again – in my entire life, and knowing it was my own cousin made it too much for me. With Lucy's other hand squeezing and stroking my wet cock like crazy I finally unloaded, my cum shooting all over her face and in her wide open mouth, striking her forehead and cheeks and lips in huge wads.

Lucy felt it, still riding out her own orgasm and unable to speak or stop shuddering, her eyes opening wide as I pumped my cum out, coating her face while some of it landed directly in her mouth and on her tongue. I lifted my hips up off the couch as one last load came out, brushing her ruby red lower lip and hitting her chest directly between her breasts.

Lucy's hand came out from beneath her skirt, wet with her own juices, as she released my spent cock and dropped her hands by her sides, gasping as my cum slowly dripped down her face and onto her huge waiting tits. I watched her juices drip down her thighs from beneath her skirt as a drop of my cum from her chin landed on her heaving breasts, running down over her erect nipple. She closed her mouth and swallowed what she had caught, looking up at me with shivering shoulders and panting hard.

"Oh, my, fucking, god," she choked. "You...you blew all over me..." There was no regret in her voice – she was still feeling her orgasm, her body shaking, giving short sweet gasps of breath. I had no words, I was too dazed by what I had just done to her. She was my cousin, my flesh and blood, and I had completely soiled her face.

"JESUS CHRIST!" I jumped, almost falling off the couch. Neither of us had heard the front door open, but Auntie Ellie stood in the hallway staring at us, looking absolutely livid. I scrambled back and hit the arm of the lounge, catching myself before I went over the edge.

Lucy, however, barely seemed to notice the intrusion. With her eyes glued to the same spot where my cock had been when she came, inches from her face, she let out a long groan of sheer exhaustion and fell over backwards, her hair spreading out behind her like a cushion and her boobs wobbling as her body continued to shake ever so slightly. We waited for the most awkward fifteen seconds of my life as she finally relaxed, her legs collapsing together with her skirt almost all the way up, revealing her soaking wet pussy.

"William," breathed Ellie. "What have you done?"

–-

I sat in the kitchen opposite Lucy, who was wearing a long bathrobe around her and clutching a mug of acid-strong coffee. Auntie Ellie sat at the head of the small table, looking from one of us to the other. I couldn't bring myself to glance up, but from what I could see of Lucy she had her head pointed straight down, her nose practically in her mug, her shoulders hunched over and looking like she had just woken up after a twelve hour sleep. Her hair was damp, too – she had put her whole head in the shower to wash my cum off her face. Auntie Ellie cleared her throat.

"I don't understand what I walked in on, but you are out of control," she said to the room. "Will, Lucy, this is unacceptable. I want an explanation from the both of you, right now." She looked at Lucy first, but her redheaded daughter refused to budge. I could make out her blue eyes between wet strands of strawberry hair, but they were focused on her mug. Ellie then turned to me, and I did what I thought was the noble thing at the time – I spoke first, completely honestly.

"Sarah," I said. "It all started with Sarah." Lucy didn't budge but I saw recognition in Auntie Ellie's eyes. She nodded, so I took a breath and went on.

"I was afraid I had done something terrible, because at first I thought I had hurt Jaimi. I had a dream, a nightmare..." I trailed off, placing my hands on the table and getting back on point. "I was wrong, but we talked. Something changed between us. Somehow we were now two adults, who loved each other. We could talk more and we bonded over everything." Lucy's head twitched but otherwise she made no move – it may have even been a trick of my eyes.

"I came here looking for answers, not last night but the night before, you know why," I said to Auntie Ellie. "I didn't find them. Or at least not the final piece of the puzzle. But I saw something...and suddenly I doubted my own sanity. I couldn't work out what had happened to me, why knowing I was doing something wrong wasn't stopping me from doing it. Then, after our talk, I went home." If Lucy knew or suspected anything about Auntie Ellie and her brother, Ben, she still wasn't reacting, so I decided not to say too much.

"Sarah was there. She – she found the rose on my bed after I got back," I said, starting to tear up. "She didn't say a word, and I don't know if she has to anyone else yet, but...I went for a run with Jaimi and, I don't know something felt different, and the things she said and did...I was seeing signs everywhere." I faced Lucy. "The same signs I saw in you tonight, Lucy." At last, my cousin looked up, her eyes meeting mine, a glimmer of understanding shining in them.

"Whatever happened to me has affected me in weird ways, changing my perception of everything, and I think it got to you too," I said quietly. "When you...when you realised I was watching you, and you didn't care that it was me. When the thrill and taboo and forbidden nature of it was too exciting to pass up, too much for you to resist. That's why it happened tonight." I hung my head in shame.

"I wanted the forbidden fruit too. I couldn't resist the signs I was seeing, that I wanted to see. It was too much, and I was weak." A tear ran down my cheek slowly. "I let you down."

"No."

A small, smooth hand slid over the top of mine, followed by another. They were warm from the mug of coffee they had been wrapped around. Lucy drew my hand across the table to her and lifted it to her lips, kissing it with her eyes shut tight. When she opened them she squeezed my hand between hers, holding it firmly as tears leaked out of her sky blue eyes.

"You weren't weak. I seduced you. I gave you my body. And...I would have given you all of it, if you had taken me in your arms." Lucy's tears ran freely down her face, her lip quivering as she poured her heart out to me.

"I don't love you any more than I already did, Will. I'm not begging to be your partner, your wife, the bearer of your child," I blushed as she spoke, and I could see she was blushing too; even now we both had sexual feelings for each other.

"But I wanted you. I wanted you to feel my pussy, to kiss me, to see my tits, and I wanted your cock. I wanted to swallow it, to watch you cum, to know what it was like." Lucy's lip trembled.