The White Rose Crisis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed both hands against the wall in the shower as I saw my little sister in front of me, hugging me, her beautiful brown eyes widening with amazement as my erection grew against her leg. She could feel it pressing up into her crotch insistently, and her mouth opened as a gasp escaped her wet pink lips, her fingers gripping my hair gently as she rocked ever so subtly against me, grinding her wet crotch on me. I shook my head but was unable to forget the image, nor the feeling of her body against mine.

What is happening to me?

–-

As I heard Jaimi get into the shower from my bedroom I sent a short message to Auntie Ellie asking when I could talk to her, hoping it would be sometime soon. I trusted her to know it could be a very important discussion and with any luck she would be planning what to tell me already.

I spent a few minutes getting ready for work and went downstairs, having made sure the box with the white rose was tucked safely under my bed; the last thing I needed right now was for Mum or Jaimi to find it like Sarah had. It was almost lunchtime and I had skipped breakfast after leaving Meghan's place so I definitely needed to eat something or I would pass out.

As I bit into a third hastily made sandwich my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a message from Meghan, probably on her break at work.

- Will, im really sorry im such a mess right now. can i see u again tonight? its important

I'd go over straight after work, I decided. As rough as my world was getting, Meghan needed me more, and I had every intention of being there for her. I did hate to admit it, but Mum had a point – Meghan would appreciate seeing Sarah again now that she was back in town. They had been friends since kindergarten, and I was sure Sarah could cheer her up in ways I could not.

I was just afraid of what else Sarah might say.

"Meghan?" said Jaimi from behind me. I turned around to reply and almost dropped my phone in surprise. She had quickly finished her shower and now wore a short grey t-shirt and nothing else but a pair of black boy leg panties and white ankle socks. The panties were the shortest thing I had ever seen her in, much more revealing than the skin tight shorts she had on earlier, and the fact that it was underwear made it feel more naughty to see them. Her legs looked great, I couldn't help but notice.

"Er, yeah...she wants me to go over again tonight." Jaimi nodded, gently dabbing her wet hair and completely oblivious to my amazement at her state of undress, even as her nipples stood out against the shirt in the cool midday air. I marvelled at how perky her breasts were without a fancy bra to push them up or restrain them.

"I think you should go. She needs you, Will." She smiled at me and grabbed a piece of celery from the fridge, nibbling on the tip as she walked out of the kitchen. She paused at the doorway, not moving for a moment before turning to face me and leaning casually against it, one hand fingering the hem of her shirt that stopped just above the top of her panties.

"I need to do some stretches...do you want to come into my room with me and talk? I don't mind if you watch." With those words I actually wished I had jerked off to Jaimi in the shower, but at the same time I knew even if I had gone through with it, a single wank over my sister wouldn't have been enough to keep me from getting hard over her offer.

"I sorta need to get to work," I said, apologetically. Part of me really really wished I had the day off. I knew exactly how flexible Jaimi was, and she had no bra on under that shirt.

"Of course, sorry I forgot." Jaimi nodded, remembering. Then she smiled. "Well the offer is always there, just for you big brother. I stretch a lot. Any time, any day, anything you need Or if you just, you know...need me..." she said, looking squarely at me and biting into the celery.

I inwardly groaned as I read far too much into Jaimi's words. I hoped that she wasn't genuinely tempting me, dabbling with the taboo of incest herself, because if she kept this kind of thing up every day any offer she gave me in the future would be extremely hard to resist, even if she was my eighteen year old sister. She turned to go again but paused one more time, looking into my eyes with sincerity.

"Will...please give our best to Meghan. We're all here for her."

–-

Fortunately Auntie Ellie replied before my day at work was over. It was brief, but I took whatever comfort I could from the message and what it would mean for me in the future.

- come over monday, anytime after 4, we will talk

I had uni until 2pm Monday so the timing was good. I went back to work and started thinking about how I would explain my thoughts to Auntie Ellie. I had to be concise, and clear about what I was feeling, so she could help me work through it.

Unfortunately I didn't know whether or not Lucy would be home. The memory of what happened last time I was there entered my mind again and I wondered if I could even look her in the eye. Images of her naked body still flashed before my eyes from time to time, surprising me when I least expected it.

At the end of the day I finished up and got ready to head out towards Meghan's place, pulling out my phone to send a quick message to Mum saying I wouldn't be home for dinner. Before I finished the text, though, I changed my mind and wrote it out to Jaimi instead, hitting the send button and climbing into my car. Before I'd even put the car into reverse I got a reply, checking it quickly before I left the car park.

- ill pass it on. love you bro.

p.s. remember, always here to chat ;)

It was innocent enough, and yet I was reminded of her offer to let me watch her stretch, remembering that at the time that she was wearing nothing but a pair of boy leg panties, a loose fitting t-shirt, and no bra whatsoever.

Could – could Jaimi be hot for me? No, there's no way. A smart, talented attractive girl like her could have any guy she wanted. She wouldn't need to turn to her own brother for sexual favours. She was just feeling closer to me because we had started sharing more than usual with each other.

At the same time, I thought miserably, Jaimi was a smart girl, very smart...smart enough to know how the situation in the kitchen looked from someone else's perspective. And I was the only person to see her dressed like that.

God damn it, not Jaimi too. As if I don't have enough on my mind.

–-

When I got to Meghan's apartment she already had dinner cooking. I opened the door having been buzzed in and entered the kitchen to see her working away at a small bowl of salad. Her hair was messed up and it was apparent she had been crying.

"Meghan, my God are you ok?" I gasped, rushing over to her.

"I-I'm fine," she mumbled, trying to scoop food up from her chopping board.

"It was work again, wasn't it?" I asked her, clearing away some of the rubbish in the kitchen and tossing it in the bin. Meghan shook her head.

"No no, no Will I'm fine. I'm fine I just need to get dinner." She grabbed a tea towel and opened the microwave, lifting a hot bowl out and carrying it to the bench. Part of the towel wasn't covering her hand well and as she set the bowl down her wrist touched the side, burning her.

Meghan flinched and her hold on the bowl slipped, sending it crashing to the floor and splattering everywhere. She shrieked and jumped aside as broken porcelain smashed all over her kitchen tiles.

"Jesus!" I yelled, narrowly avoiding the hot contents. Meghan slammed against the fridge and burst into tears as I reached her, grabbing hold of her arms. She slid down the fridge door, collapsing and resting her head in her hands as she cried.

"Are you ok? Did you get hit by any?" I knelt down beside Meghan and checked her legs, trying to see if she had been cut by the bowl shards or splattered by any hot food. Meghan sobbed into her hands as I looked her all over, finding nothing to indicate she had been hurt.

"It's alright, baby, look at me...Meghan, look at me!" I yelled, taking her head in my hands and turning her to me. Meghan stared at me, tears pouring down her cheeks behind her glasses, her beautiful hazel eyes red from crying. She looked afraid, devastated, and tired. I knew she wasn't alright, and didn't bother asking anymore.

"I'm here for you," I said. I could see the change instantly, and I knew I had gotten through to her. "I'm here, Meghan. It's ok."

The girl of my dreams closed her eyes and leant forward, sobbing as her forehead resting on my chest while I cradled her in my arms. It was apparent to me that she was completely emotionally worn out, and with little effort I was able to get her on her feet and marched her to the bedroom, helping her climb in under the covers slowly and prop up against a pillow.

With Meghan settled, I went back to the kitchen to clean the mess and try to salvage some of the dinner she had planned. I opened another microwave meal and tipped the contents into a new bowl, setting the microwave while I removed the broken remains of the last attempt from the floor, being careful not to miss any shards. When the timer went off I very carefully retrieved the bowl and grabbed a fork and a cold glass of water, taking them all into the bedroom.

Meghan ate slowly, her eyes on the meal while I sat on the side of her bed. When she was partway through I went back out and cleaned up the dishes and utensils on the sink, then dried everything and grabbed a bit of uneaten salad for myself. By the time I had finished Meghan was done with hers, so I took it from her and left it in the sink, refilling her water glass and carrying it back in for her.

As I opened the door I got a glimpse of Meghan's head disappearing as she pulled her jumper up and off, leaving her standing next to her bed in a short white and red t-shirt, her glasses sitting on the bedside table. I immediately saw her jeans and shoes had already come off, leaving her in a pair of blue underwear and white socks. Even as I averted my gaze out of respect for her modesty she tossed the jumper aside as if she hadn't seen me, leaning over and showing off her bottom to pull her socks off one by one before climbing back under the covers and lying down, leaving the light on.

I set the glass down on her table and turned to leave when a small hand shot out from under the covers, grabbing my shirt. Meghan's head was covered by the sheets and her face was buried in the pillow, but I got her message. I gently pried her hand away and quickly turned off all the lights in the kitchen and lounge room, returning to the bedroom and getting undressed, keeping my shirt and boxers on.

I climbed in on the other side of the bed and Meghan instantly rolled over, clinging to me like a baby animal. I hugged her to me, pulling the sheets up and stroking her hair gently as we lay together, her tears silently soaking the front of my t-shirt. I reached out and turned off the light, not letting her go for even a second, trying my hardest to stay awake until I was sure she had stopped crying and fallen asleep.

–-

When I woke up it had to have been past midnight, although I had no idea what time it actually was. Meghan was still in my arms, but she wasn't sleeping anymore; she was awake, and her hazel eyes were staring up at me with a tenderness I had wanted to see in her for a long time. Without hesitation she leaned up and kissed me, and I kissed her back, the stress of all these weeks past finally beginning to catch up with me. We kissed for ages, one after the other, rolling gently back and forth in bed as we held each other close.

I felt Meghan shift beside me and she rolled me onto my back, climbing on top of me and lifting her shirt off, revealing a deep blue bra that matched her panties. It was the first time I had seen her this way, and I saw a look in her eyes that I was unfamiliar with, but somehow made me feel awkward. I knew Meghan's upset state earlier this evening wasn't one that would normally be followed by sex. Despite this, she seemed intent on lifting my shirt, tugging at it almost mechanically.

"Meghan, no," I said quietly. Her hands kept tugging, insistently, so I placed mine on top of hers and looked up into her eyes, which were fixed on my chest.

"Meghan, look at me." My tone was firm, and she looked up. When our eyes locked her exterior cracked, and I knew she hadn't been feeling amorous at all. She smiled sadly, squeezing my shirt in her hands.

"You don't want me?" she asked.

"Don't be silly," I replied. "Of course I want you. I've wanted you for a long time, Meghan. More than you can ever truly understand. But not here, not now." I reached up and stroked her cheek gently with the back of my hand.

"When the time is right, when we both feel it, I want our first time to be something truly special." Meghan wilted, fresh tears leaking from her eyes as she rubbed her cheek into my hand.

"I'm so sorry, Will. I thought that, you wouldn't want..."

"Want what?"

"...I don't want to lose you." I stared up at her.

"You think I wouldn't stay? Over sex? Over a bad day?" She nodded, apologetically.

"Meghan, you mean a lot more to me than just sex. Do you understand? You are my life, my longest crush, my dream come true. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever had the privilege to meet, and there's not a person in the world who can compare to you. I came here tonight for you, not because I had to, but because I wanted to." Meghan gave me a small, happy smile.

"I can see that you're worried; you think you might chase me away or bring me down with you. And I know tonight you wanted to give me something I haven't had from you yet, and you thought that would keep me satisfied and keep me around. Well let me make this abundantly clear." I sat up in bed, my arms sliding up her bare back and over her bra straps. I gave her some small, tender kisses across her chest, my lips gently brushing the top of her boobs in their cups.

"I'm yours, Meghan, I don't want anyone else – and I'm not going anywhere." Tears ran down her cheeks as she pressed her hands to her mouth. I smiled at her and she wrapped her arms around me, leaning down and kissing me hard. We lay back together, her bra resting against my chest as she hugged me tight.

I knew I could have had her that night, and in a small part of my mind it was just what I needed to ease some tension of my own, but there was no way I was giving up the most important night of my life – my first night with Meghan – just for a crude release. Especially not when she was worried that she had to do it.

"When the time is right, you and I will have the most romantic night of our lives," I whispered to her. "I wouldn't give that up for anything." Meghan held me close and I had that feeling, the one you rarely – if ever – get in life, that told me I had finally done it.

I had found the one.

–-

The next morning I woke up feeling tired, pent up, but ok. I knew Meghan had a lot going on in her head, and I had the sense to know that her attempt to use sex to keep me close last night was born out of desperation. I knew she probably didn't really think I was going to leave her – she was just scared, and I didn't blame her for it. I just promised her I would be there no matter what, and that I would help her work through anything that bothered her. We were in this together.

"I'm worried about you too, Will," she said while we lay in bed together. "I know that could sound hypocritical, but you've had something on your mind lately. I know you think you act normally but I see it." She tilted her head to one side, looking at me. "I want to be here for you too. You mean the world to me and I don't want to lose you."

I kissed her passionately, promising that I would be there for a long time coming. She responded by pulling my shirt off and we spent the next forty five minutes in the sheets together, rolling around but never going much further than my hand slipping into the back of her panties, caressing her smooth little asscheeks. That alone was something to enjoy, and I could tell that she wanted me to do more.

When it eventually was time to get up I reluctantly got dressed and we ate a quick, quiet breakfast together. Meghan called in for a day off at my insistence and I told her to either go out for some fresh air or try to do whatever she found most peaceful.

"Can you stay here then?" she asked, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, I really wish I could." This weekend in particular I had to put in a lot of hours at work, and I had already had one late start yesterday after my run with Jaimi. I felt bad though; I knew Meghan loved little more than to chill on the couch, watching a movie or reading books together. She nodded and I had a thought.

"What are you doing on Wednesday?" I asked. When she shrugged her shoulders I smiled.

"You're going out to dinner with me to your favourite restaurant, followed by a movie and me coming back here to stay with you all night long." Meghan smiled happily and hugged me tight as I lifted her up off her feet.

"You're amazing, Will," she whispered. I smiled.

"So are you."

Meghan walked me out, kissing me at the door and giving me one last hug.

"I'll see you Wednesday?" she said.

"Yeah, but call me if you need me again, alright?" Meghan nodded.

"Don't worry...I think I'll be ok now." She smiled, squeezing my hand. "I love you."

"I love you too, Meghan." With one last wave she was gone.

–-

Auntie Ellie's house didn't naturally look menacing, but I still felt a hint of dread as I walked up the steps to the front door. I had taken a dark step down the rabbit hole here, watching my cousin have sex, but finally I could talk to someone about my problems. It was going to be ok, I knew it.

Unfortunately, Auntie Ellie's car wasn't in the driveway. But Lucy's was.

"Hey Will, come on in," she said, answering the door with a smile. Lucy's luscious red hair was tied back in a ponytail and she wore a white blouse and jeans, looking like she had just gotten home from university. I followed her inside and started to take off my jacket, but Lucy interjected.

"Here," she said, "allow me." She slipped the jacket off and hung it near the door, smoothening out my shoulders softly. It was different, and that put me on edge.

"Mum mentioned you would be coming," she said, heading down the hallway ahead of me and looking over her shoulder. "She said there was something important you needed to talk to her about."

"Oh, yeah, just some stuff she offered to help with, that's all."

"Is everything ok?"

"I think so, or it will be I hope." Lucy's bright blue eyes lingered on me for a moment longer before she led me into the lounge room.

"Well, Mum will be home soon, I'm just going to get changed...do you want anything?"

"No thankyou, Lucy."

"Ok...wait here." I sat down on the couch to wait and off she went. I wondered how long it Auntie Ellie would be, and hoped she was close. I had managed so far in Lucy's presence but I was still worried.

When Lucy came back she was wearing a big bulky jumper and a blue skirt, and she had let her curly red hair down now. As she sat down on the lounge opposite me, I noticed the skirt was a little short and gave me a good view of her legs, so I focused on her face. Fortunately she smiled at me, so I smiled back.

"So, Will, you need Mum's help?"

"Well, her advice I guess." Lucy nodded, thinking.

"Mmmm, something you've talked to her about before?" Something wasn't right. I nodded.

"Yeah, she offered to help."

"When?"

"When? Oh, I came by the other day, er night. Not last night, the other other night." I was starting to flub my words. I tried to calm myself quietly.