The White Rose Crisis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is nice," she murmured.

"It is. I can't remember feeling this relaxed."

"Will, I don't want you to go."

"I know, but I have to – I have uni today and can't afford to miss a class."

"No I mean, I don't want you to go home tonight. I don't want to be alone in this bed anymore, not even once." I rolled Meghan over and gazed down at her, surprised by her words. Meghan looked up at me, her eyes wide, a look of hope on her beautiful face.

"What are you saying, Meg?"

"I want to be with you Will," she whispered quietly, "and I don't see that changing any time soon. I really wanted you last night, but you saw my hesitation and didn't take advantage of me. I know you're the one. I guess I'm saying...will you move in with me?" I was stunned.

"Of course I will," I said with absolute certainty, joy filling my chest. Meghan kissed me hard, and I kissed her back, our arms wrapping quickly around each other's bodies and roaming wildly. Something had taken over and Meghan was hungry, even more than last night.

Meghan rolled me over and perched on top of me, biting her lip. With slow hands she reached around behind her back, fiddling with her bra hooks as I watched her, holding my breath. When she released them I reached up and helped her slip the bra from her chest, revealing her beautiful little breasts.

I gazed at them for the first time as Meghan waited, a nervous look on her face. They hung perfectly from her slender upper body, not droopy in any way but not overly perky either, and I could tell they were very fleshy and soft compared to some breasts. They pointed directly forwards, no sagging to either side of her chest, and I had a feeling if she was on her back they would still look the same, which is to say mesmerising. Her skin was light, smooth and blemish free, and her nipples were small and pink, and right now they were very hard.

"I know I'm smaller than a lot of girls," she began quietly. I didn't give her another moment to explain herself, sitting up and kissing one of her breasts gently, my lips pressing against her super soft flesh. Meghan moaned, my arms wrapping around her waist as I traced kisses from one breast to the other, intentionally avoiding her nipples which were getting even harder.

Meghan's hands ran through my hair and down my back as I admired her body. I kissed the underside of one breast and then looked up at her, taking one nipple between my lips and kissing it lovingly, my tongue gently rubbing it.

"Oooohhh," Meghan moaned, pressing one hand to her mouth and closing her eyes. I cupped her breast in one hand as my lips slid over and did the same to the other breast, kissing the nipple softly. I dragged my fingers across the small of her back, feeling her bottom at my fingertips, listening to her breathing as I played with her chest.

I pulled Meghan down to me and lay her on her back, climbing on top of her and kissing her hard. I felt her fingers drag down my back as our chests pressed together, her legs spreading for me to lie down between them. Meghan started to grind her groin against me and I was itching to take her panties off, but she might have been feeling self-conscious about me seeing her nude and I didn't want to overload her with too much at once.

We made out for ages, rolling amongst the sheets, my hands and lips roaming her body and making her sigh and groan louder than I was used to. All of my attention was on her, noticing the spots on her body that made her twitch, made her gasp, made her tingle and shiver, committing everything to memory. I cupped her breasts as I lay behind her and rubbed her nipples, feeling them respond as she grasped my hands, softly moaning and making sounds I was unfamiliar with, but quickly falling for. I had the feeling she was a real boobs play girl, and I wanted to play with them all day long.

I never stopped touching her. I lay Meghan back against the bed head and kissed her nipples and her neck, moving down over her belly and back up again. I flicked my tongue cheekily over her inner thighs, kissed her palms, ran my fingers through her hair – which got a huge reaction as she practically ground her whole body against mine. I was showing her just how much I loved her body exactly the way it was, hoping she might not feel so hesitant next time we wanted to get naked.

It was with great regret, as I cuddled up behind her and gently rubbed the outside of her panties, feeling a wet spot spreading rapidly, that I heard my phone alarm go off, indicating I needed to leave soon for uni. Meghan sighed in front of me, her fingers clutching my wrist tightly, grinding her pussy against my palm through her sexy panties.

"Ohhhh, why Will?" she complained. "Just when things were really getting...uhhhh...interesting..."

I could have skipped class, and I was sorely tempted to, but as I gently kissed Meghan's neck from behind I knew she wouldn't mind if we stopped, not really. I playfully nipped her neck as my fingers stroked her groin one more time, my erection pressing between her bumcheeks as she shivered slightly from my touch.

"There will be other times," I murmured. "After all, this is our bedroom now right?" Meghan's eyes widened slightly, a hot flush running through her body.

"Yes, yes it is. Will." She rolled over and looped her arms around my neck, looking up at me with the sheets down around our waists, her chest naked in all its glory. "Our bed. Our sheets. And our lives. I'm so much better now, and I know our first time will be special when it happens."

"So do I."

I love you, Will." I kissed her and felt the happiness spread through us both.

"I love you too, Meghan."

Uni life was very busy when you worked as well. Every second week I worked Thursday nights after class, and some of Saturday and Sunday, which meant I got home late that Thursday and didn't get a chance to share the news with anyone. On Friday morning, though, I got up earlier than I usually do after a late work night and told my parents and Jaimi over breakfast what had happened on the dinner date, and I couldn't have asked for more support. They were all thrilled with the idea.

We all knew the move was going to take a few days to organise as both Meghan and I were fairly busy, but I was going to have Monday off after the busy weekend, so I focused all of my attention on packing up my critical things before then so I could move it over to Meghan's while I had the whole day to myself. I would leave a lot of things at my parents' house due to the type of furniture Meghan already had in the apartment, but there was room for my chest of drawers and a few other components while the rest would be stored in the garage.

My parents were both surprised and overjoyed that Meghan and I had decided to share her apartment, and I endured jokes about home movie theatres taking up my room from the moment I told them about it. I know they were sad to see me go, and that joking was their way of dealing with loss. I never complained.

That wasn't all that happened, though: Jaimi had more jokes than either of my parents, and plans of her own for my room.

"I'm going to put an exercise bike here, and weights here, it's going to be perfect," she laughed, looking around as I finished some packing on Sunday afternoon. I shook my head.

"Jaimi, why do you need an exercise bike? You run!"

"True, but your window has a great view and that'll come in handy for rainy days." She smiled, but I could see her feelings behind that smile. Jaimi radiated a sadness that she probably thought she could hide. Luckily for her, my mind and my senses were more attuned than I could ever remember them being before, and instinctively I knew how to look after her.

"I know this is sudden," I said quietly. "It caught me out too. I'm going to miss you, Jaimi." My sister smiled but it was shaky, as she realised I had seen through her cheerful exterior.

"It's ok. It's not like you're just running off without me," she laughed. "It's Meghan. I couldn't be happier for you two. After everything you've been through, all the stress you've had lately – don't think I didn't notice!" I tried not to think about what had caused the stress. Right now I didn't want bad memories on the brain.

"You have to come visit, and stay the night too," I said. "It isn't going to be the same sleeping under a roof without knowing you're somewhere nearby." Jaimi nodded and sat on my bed facing away from me, surrounded by boxes, playing on her phone. I climbed onto the bed and knelt behind her as I hugged her to me shamelessly, my arms wrapped around her belly just underneath her breasts, knowing the contact would probably give me a very good dream later. She sighed, putting the phone down and resting her head on my arm.

"I love you, Jaimi," I said in her ear. Jaimi turned around and pressed herself against me, kneeling up so that our bodies were practically mashed together, hugging me back so tightly I thought she would knock me over backwards. I felt her breasts intimately rubbing my chest, the shape and size of them planted in my brain she was pressing them against me so completely.

"I love you too, Will," she whispered. "I'll always be here for you, remember?" I nodded, and I had a strange feeling both of us were thinking about the offer she made only days ago: standing in the kitchen, wearing only a t-shirt, boy leg panties and no bra, with an invitation to watch her stretch, privately, in her room...

"You know I would love to take you up on that," I said aloud. I felt Jaimi shift against me, her head resting on my shoulder as her hands gently dragged down my back and up again.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Thank you." her hands gripped my back tightly for a moment. I cradled my sister as I stood up, pulling her off the bed and holding her in my arms as she set her feet down in the middle of my room. It was as much to distance us from the bed as it was to let her stand a little closer, if that was even possible, the scent of her blondish brown hair drifting past me as I held her fit, slender body. Jaimi ran one hand up through the hair on the back of my head and I felt my own hands roaming closer to her bottom, feeling her smooth lower back muscles and having wicked thoughts about them flexing and tensing in bed.

We finally separated a little and Jaimi looked down, my arms still around her, avoiding my eyes. Then, before I had time to react, she leaned up, held my head in one hand and kissed my cheek, breaking away and leaving my room.

I brushed the spot where Jaimi had kissed me, feeling the slightest trace of gloss from her lips. I could never have appreciated her feelings before the wedding, before Sarah, but now I felt a great deal of love and sympathy for her.

I can tell what you are thinking: one more night in this house, my things all packed up, a midnight caller who opens my door quietly and gives me the ride of my life, a sort of going-away present...

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I made a decision talking with Lucy and Auntie Ellie, and I intended to stand by it. Jaimi was young, sweet, beautiful, smart and talented, and I knew the last thing I should be doing is taking advantage of her confusion. She hadn't talked it out to people who understood the way I had. I had no idea how seriously she was even considering it.

Thanks to Auntie Ellie I was thinking much clearer than before, and I had come to terms with my own forays into incest to a point. As such, I also promised myself that no matter what happened, I would never touch Jaimi in that way. It's not that I wasn't attracted to her, or that somehow having sex with her would be different – as wrong as it was, I knew just by looking at her exactly how good it would feel.

It was just that it wouldn't be right or fair to anyone else I was involved with, not to Meghan, the love of my life, or poor Lucy who fell for me herself, or Sarah whose life I may have seriously affected already. As far as I was concerned, Jaimi would stay pure, and I would share my love for her every day of our lives. That is something not all siblings end up with.

So after that busy Sunday I relaxed, night fell, I finished my packing, we all had dinner as a family and we stayed up late spending time together. I said goodnight to my parents and went upstairs...and ran into Jaimi again, testing my decision to leave her be once and for all.

It was bedtime as I was coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist. As I walked down the hall, Jaimi stepped out of her room wearing a slim, white silk nightie that ended well above her knees. It looked expensive, the material shiny and silky, what little there was of it. This wasn't a coincidence – she had timed it, and knew what she was wearing. The large fluffy bathrobe she always wore over her pyjamas at night was nowhere to be seen.

Jaimi came right up to me, and at this range I could see her nipples were hard against the fabric. Despite the towel being the only thing I wore she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight, and as one of my hands drifted up her hips I couldn't feel the waistband any panties beneath the super thin material of her nightie – my cock almost knocked the towel off I got hard so quick.

"I'll miss you, big brother," she whispered into my ear. She didn't always call me that, and I had a feeling it was because a certain part of me was getting very "big" right now. She could feel it on her leg, very near her pussy...

I knew this was my moment. I could probably have pushed Jaimi against the wall and she would have obediently lifted that scrap of dress up for me right then and there, loud and desperate. Or she might have simply pulled my towel away, pushing me backwards towards my room, or dragged me into hers. Heck, she may even have just knelt down slowly right there in the hallway, looking up at me the whole time.

All of these thoughts ran through my mind. I wanted her to be thinking the same thing. I wanted her to invite me to her bed, to ask me to show her what it feels like, to beg me to give her the excitement that comes with something so taboo, so dangerous, so wrong, and yet so right. If she had asked, I might have.

Instead, ignoring my boner pressing against the front of her groin, I hugged her back and kissed her forehead, appreciating the warmth of her body.

"I'll never be truly gone, little sis," I replied. "I'll always be here for you, in good times and bad times." I wanted to say 'if you need me,' but I had chosen my words carefully, knowing that need would be a bad word; right now it seemed my sister already needed something very badly.

Jaimi nodded, her chest brushing back and forth as she actually grazed her nipples against my body. Somehow my perfect little sibling found the strength to release me first, and I reluctantly dropped my hands, rubbing her arms softly. Jaimi leaned up and gave me a kiss on the cheek again, a long, soft kiss this time, then turned to go to her room without a word. I wanted to kiss her back. I know she wanted me too.

Love takes many forms, and sometimes it doesn't work out the way you imagined. Looking back at my life, I will never know if I possess the power in myself to turn her away, if she had asked me outright to sleep with her. Maybe I would have said no, after all the things I had avoided so far, but deep down I'm afraid, because I genuinely fear that I would have gone wherever she asked me to.

At the time I wasn't fearful, standing there as she walked away from me. I felt pride that I had finally managed even a basic level of self-control...followed by a little disappointment that I couldn't give Jaimi what she wanted, even if I wanted it too. At least I stuck to my word, and didn't lose her forever over one night of love.

The last sleep in my parent's house, with my sister in the other room, I dreamed. I had basically blacked out every night since my encounter with Sarah, normal dreams giving way to grey, garbled nonsense until I woke up as her words tumbled over and over in my mind. That Sunday I was so exhausted from the moving business I ended up in a very sound sleep for a change. That night was different. My dream was vivid, erotic, and terrifying.

I found myself in the bedroom from the wedding, a naked girl on her knees in front of me. It was Lucy. I knew instantly what she wanted, and as I walked forward my pants disappeared, my cock standing out hard towards her face. Lucy's arms were behind her back, her chest held proud in front of her, her nipples standing hard.

Lucy willingly took my cock in her mouth, sliding her lips over it hungrily as I tilted my hips forward, pushing it into her. Her eyes were locked on me the whole time, looking up as her lips worked up and down my shaft. My cock swelled as I enjoyed her attention, watching how easily she slid me into her mouth over and over, her breasts shaking gently as she sucked me off. Her tongue flicked over my head and she moaned loudly, hungrily, tempting me to cum in her mouth. It was what I wanted, I wanted it so badly, and she knew it. Her smile told me how much she wanted me as well

The blowjob was heavenly, but it was not to last. Lucy stood up, leaning in and pressing her huge breasts against me as she kissed me, just like she did in her home. I held her close as I kissed her back, this time feeling how different it was, far more passionate, and she hugged me tightly, pressing herself to me hard. I kissed her again and felt her lips part, her tongue sliding into my mouth as I felt her curvy body and smooth skin beneath my hands. Her nipples on her large breasts were hard against my chest, her hands running up and down my shoulders and back as we made out hungrily.

When Lucy pulled back I slid my fingers through her hair and leaned in for another kiss, hearing her moan into it as I took charge. She loved it, but something was different. I pulled back this time and found I was looking into the face of Jaimi, her arms wrapped around me like she had in the hallway that night, or when I was in the bathroom after our talk a few days ago.

I held Jaimi in my arms but we didn't kiss again, her slender body and smaller boobs rubbing against me. I felt a swelling of love for her, more tender and special than Lucy, more intimate. I was still just as hungry though, and I could feel her skin tingling as we stood together. It was time to take what she was after. This was my moment to give her what we both wanted.

Jaimi stepped backwards, pulling me with her as we fell onto the bed together, her legs wrapping around me. I felt her pussy against my shaft and I knew I needed her, the heat from her body making me even hornier. Jaimi reached up to let her hair down, shaking it out and looking up at me with a desire that I had recognised in her face in these last few days, but refused to accept was really there. It was unmistakable now, I could see it in her eyes. It made me happy. I could do it now.

"Make love to me," she said. It was Jaimi's voice, not anyone else's. Her legs spread wide, feet stretched out in the air, letting me admire her amazing flexibility. I rubbed my cock against her pussy and felt her writhe beneath me, her arms pressing against my back and pulling me down to her, my head resting on her shoulder. Her breath was in my ear and I could feel her fingers on my skin, tempting me to do what I needed to do.

The head of my cock nudged Jaimi's folds and I felt her stiffen, gripping me tighter as I eased into her and felt her parting for me. She was wetter than anything and I felt it against my groin as I fully entered her, the gasps escaping from her lips telling me just how badly she wanted it.

"Fuck me," she begged. I started to thrust into her, my hips lifting and plunging my shaft back into her, hearing her moans as she bit my neck and dragged her fingers over my back. I was finally doing it, I was having sex with my little sister, and it was better than I could have imagined. Jaimi was loving it and I could feel her pussy clenching around me, her wetness spreading as we fucked.