The White Rose Crisis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that good?" she asked quietly. She was actually blushing shyly.

"I – I don't know how to describe it," I replied, still breathing fast. She smiled and I reached out to stroke her cheek, feeling her turn to kiss my palm gently. With a cheekiness I hadn't encountered yet she gave my palm a little bite before sliding up my body, her crotch resting over my still erect cock. I could feel the wetness of her panties between her thighs and her hard nipples through her thin t-shirt as she lay on top of me.

"It feels good to hear you talk like that," she murmured. "I wanted to do that for you. I didn't feel like I had to, I really wanted to." She wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled me gently, laying her head to one side on my chest. "I've wanted to do something like that for so, very, long." I blushed.

"Well, you know," I said slowly. "I've been wanting something similar." Meghan turned her head to look up at me, a cheeky grin on her face.

"Been thinking about me between your legs have you?" she teased, brushing down her messy hair.

"No, me between yours." Now it was Meghan's turn to blush hard. I slid my fingers through the hair on the back of her head, a motion I knew was both satisfying and sexual for her at the same time. Meghan closed her eyes as I did it, tilting her head slightly.

"Mmmmm...that is a naughty thought," she murmured. I gently coaxed her up to my level so I could kiss her on the lips, enjoying the contact with her body, before firmly but lovingly rolling her onto her back with me on top of her. I broke the kiss to see Meghan staring up at me, her hair fanned out behind her head, her breath coming slightly quicker, her modest chest heaving with tension and a little bit of hesitation. My cock was hard again, and it nudged the wet spot on her panties.

"My turn," I said, and slowly moved down her body. My hands gently traced down over her covered breasts, sliding further as I paused at her midsection to lift her shirt, kissing her belly just above her panties. Her skin was smooth and warm, and I loved the feeling of it against my lips. I could have kissed her body all night long, but there was more to explore.

I felt Meghan shudder as my lips traced down her belly to her hips and I smiled, kissing her again as one finger hooked into the front of her waistband. Meghan's hand shot out, grasping mine firmly before I laid my other hand on top of hers.

"Do you trust me, Meghan?" I asked her. I felt the tension ease but not disappear entirely, and her hand relaxed around mine just enough for me to remove it with my other hand.

"I – I trust you," she whispered. I kissed her hand and held it tenderly before I pulled on the side of her waistband, her panties gliding down her silky legs and off the ends of her toes as she kicked her feet, helping me remove them at last. She kept her legs as closed as she could, trembling with nervousness, so I gently let go of her hand and pressed both of my hands to her thighs, kissing her knees before parting them slowly and confidently.

Meghan wasn't shaved but her light brown pubic hair was trimmed short and neat, and I could see that her folds were wet and ready for me. I marvelled at her beauty, wanting this morning, this first time, to be perfect for her, especially with her feeling nervous over her body image.

With a deliberately slow motion, I leaned in and kissed her inner thighs, my lips moving further inwards with each kiss, tantalising her. Then, after a brief pause, I leaned in and kissed Meghan firmly on her folds. She let out a long breath, my lips pressing against her pussy as I kissed her up and down her folds. Her pubic hair was amazingly soft, and I gently kissed up through it to where her clit waited for me. I paused again before giving it a kiss, feeling her body involuntarily twitch with anticipation. She wanted it badly.

I pressed my lips firmly to her clit and flicked the tip of my tongue side to side very slowly, straight away getting a response from her. I pressed my tongue a little harder against her as I moved it and this time her thighs tensed up, a sharp gasp indicating I had found what she liked. I moaned against her pussy, my tongue moving back and forth over her clit. I alternated using the tip of my tongue and the flat part, moving faster or slower, teasing her and making her shiver with pleasure.

Not wanting to leave her clit but desperate to explore her more, I slid my tongue down through her folds and tasted her sweet wetness. My lips pressed on her folds as my tongue slid through them, noticing how she reacted to different movements, different spots. She suddenly shook as my tongue rubbed over her entrance. It was hot and wet, and I gently pushed my tongue against it, the tip rubbing around tentatively. Meghan moaned above me and her hips tilted, begging me for more, and I knew I had her.

Slowly, surely, I entered her pussy with my tongue. Even with the perfect shape of her hips and the angle I lay at I was only able to get maybe an inch and a bit into her, but it was more than enough. She writhed and sighed, her thighs often twitching closed around me as I probed her pussy. My tongue eased in and out of her as I gently grasped her thighs with my hands, her knees coming up high as I held on to her and licked hard.

Meghan's breath was becoming more audible as I ate her out, her body writhing beneath me as my hands slid up and down her outer thighs, almost holding her in place as I made circles with my tongue. Her entrance was moist and I could feel her rocking her hips back and forth in response to my actions. I moaned quietly, my lips pressing against her folds and my tongue inside her and she gave a shuddering gasp in return.

"Finger me baby," she panted, desperate to cum. I reached up and touched my fingers to her clit and instantly she cried out, her hand reaching down to stroke my head. It was a heavenly feeling, the way her fingers slid over my hair while I gave her sexual pleasure, the slight shaking of her hand a response to what I was doing to her. It was addictive and I wanted more. In that moment, nothing was sexier than that shaking hand, lovingly rubbing my head.

My fingers were playing with her clit hard as I tongued her entrance, but I decided I wanted to see how much more I could do. Taking my hand away, I pulled my tongue from her entrance and slid it up through her folds to her clit, sucking and licking it rapidly as my finger entered her instead.

Meghan gasped loudly again, briefly gripping the back of my head tightly near the base of my neck, and I knew she wanted it bad, so I worked my finger in deep, deeper than my tongue could go, and felt her grind her hips against my hand as it moved inside her. I worked my finger back and forth while I licked her clit, flicking my tongue side to side as fast as I could, my spare hand holding her thigh tightly. I glanced up, just barely able to see from underneath the sheets.

Meghan's hand gripped my hair firmly while her other hand was up underneath her shirt, gently rubbing her breast as I licked her out. Her head was tilted back and she was panting with her mouth wide open. I could sense that she wasn't far from finishing and intensified my efforts, my tongue flicking up and down, back and forth as my lips locked around her clit, my fingers working in and out of her faster.

Her hand on the back of my head was all I needed to keep going, that amazing feeling it gave me to be pleasing her, remembering how it felt to know Meghan, my childhood friend, was giving me a blowjob, and knowing she must be feeling the same with me between her legs. She tightened her thighs around me, her hips tilting up, and I went deep, deeper than before, thinking of nothing but the sweet taste of my Meghan's pussy.

"Oh God...oh God, WILL! Oh God!!" Meghan cried out, suddenly wetting my lips with her juices as she came, digging her fingernails almost painfully into the back of my head. I closed my eyes at the feeling, knowing at last what it was like to give my dream girlfriend the ultimate pleasure, her squirting juices on my lips.

Meghan tilted her hips up against me and I pressed my lips to her pussy hard, tasting her and letting her grind against me as her orgasm flowed over her, washing across her body. Her thighs squeezed together around my head and I committed every sound she made to memory, never wanting to forget this moment. My lips were soaking wet, as was my hand, but I didn't stop. I couldn't. Her orgasm was too addictive to even consider slowing down or not wanting to be right here between her legs. I moaned against her and heard her do the same.

After well more than a minute Meghan relaxed her thighs and gripped my shoulders, tugging on me insistently as my lips brushed her pussy, kissing her wet folds. I continued licking and tasting her, enjoying her juices, my finger easing out of her pussy and earning a loud moan as my tongue replaced it, entering her once more. She tugged again and I pulled my head back reluctantly, crawling up on top of her and looking down into her hazel eyes.

My cock was hard and Meghan's naked thighs shivered on either side of me, her shirt lifted to reveal her breasts. She had played with her own nipples and they were red and puffy from her attention. I kissed each one wetly, licking them before leaning in close to her, those hazel eyes boring into me.

"I want you," Meghan moaned. With her hands squeezing my shoulders and her warm body beneath me it was hard to resist, but I thought I could see hesitation in her eyes.

"You know I want you too," I said quietly. Meghan bit her lip, kissing me passionately as I angled my hips to keep my cock away from her pussy. Meghan reached down with one hand and placed it on my bottom, pulling me down until the length of my erection rested against her folds, rubbing her clit as I lay down on her. Meghan sighed at the contact, the underside of my shaft pressed between our bodies, the head of my cock safely away from her entrance.

"I'm really impressed you can resist Will. I know I've been teasing you lately, and things like this must make it hard."

"It's...a talent, I guess," I said tiredly, thinking how much I had tried to hold back around my cousin and little sister lately. "Not that you make it easy." Meghan blushed, almost naked beneath me.

"Neither do you," she said, stroking my neck gently. "I've been so up and down lately, I just didn't think we could make it this far." I kissed her lips again and felt her pull me closer, holding me tightly and kissing me back. She wasn't going to let me go tonight.

"It was rough, but we will deal with it together from now on." I rolled off and lay down beside her, feeling Meghan cuddle into me as her naked leg draped across my hip, her body pressed close. I lifted her shirt up and over her head, earning a giggle as I tossed it away and felt her naked body against mine.

"Wow, this feels nice," she giggled again. "Can we do this more often?"

"If you don't tempt me too much I think I can manage," I laughed. "I think I'm going to get addicted to you in the nude." Meghan got an evil look in her eye.

"Well, maybe I'll just suck you off each time, that will help you resist going further, won't it?" I blushed and she winked at me.

"I, uh, well..." Meghan lowered her body down mine, her breasts trailing over my skin as she kissed down my chest to my belly, then moved lower and disappeared under the sheets. I felt her lift my half-hard cock and take it back in her mouth, making it grow to full size in a matter of seconds as she sucked me again.

"Meghan...if you really want me to wait..." I warned. She sucked me hard and let my shaft slip from her lips, sliding back up and grinding against me.

"Couldn't help it," she said. "You are really very yummy." I blushed even more and she laughed.

"Something about you brings out the cheek in me," she said with a smile. "And I love how it feels. I promise I won't tease you much, though." She lifted a hand as she said it, snuggling back into me again.

"As long as I can keep you happy and not feeling down any more, I don't mind what we do. We will take on the future together, no matter what it is."

"I know we will," she said. "I can't imagine being any happier." We lay in silence for a while in each others arms, relaxing in the afterglow of sex.

I was close to sleep when Meghan spoke up, her voice low as she also began drifting off again.

"Will? I know you are really busy these days, but now that we are moved in..."

"Yeah?"

"We should have Sarah over," she finished quietly. "Did you hear Michael is going away on business? I think she could use the company. Maybe a dinner?" I nodded, my hand stroking her shoulder as her head nuzzled my chest with a smile on her face, but I felt a familiar feeling of worry crawl into my mind.

Stay tuned for part 7 – "To Save My Sister..."