All Comments on 'The White Rose'

by beth_s76

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
zed0zed0about 14 years ago
I Love A Happy Ending!

I think I got a little verklempt towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Screwing his worst enemy

Thats something a woman would do, well written story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ah the logic of women... do you see the irony?

"I am no stranger to giving oral, and like I said I fully expected to have to do this at some point tonight. My only reservation about doing it is that I don't like the taste of cum. Whilst I have swallowed once or twice, I usually know when Mark is going to come and let him finish over my breasts or face. Somehow I knew tonight would be different and I would be expected to swallow it.

...

Next time he got close though, I sped-up and he flooded my mouth with his cum. I did my best to swallow it all but some did leak-out and run down his cock.

With my sexual reputation at stake, I licked it all up and resumed blowing him until he softened in my mouth.

"Wow. Mark cheated on that" Tom remarked, by way of a compliment. I must admit that even I was impressed by what I had done and I felt oddly proud of myself."

RehnquistRehnquistabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

Very nice. Well written, good dialogue, nicely plotted. It's nice to see the revenge turn into something more, and it's nice to see this from the jilted woman's point of view, which is all too rare in this category.

Only one small criticism. The writer needs to learn to use commas in the dialogue and when to use quotation marks in multi-paragraph dialogue by one character. Thus, the comma goes like this: "I don't know about this," she said; the writer leaves the comma out every time. In Tom's multi-paragraph dialogue in the middle of the story, there should be quotation marks at the beginning, but not the end, of each paragraph--the one exception being they should be at the end of the final paragraph of that character's dialogue.

Otherwise, Bravo!

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Well Beth.

I am glad things worked out for you. Yes Mark was a fool, I am glad you met Tom and things are still going strong which is another good thing. Well done for this story I liked it a lot it's actually good to read about a cheating husband story and even more so when the wife dumps the cheating husband and moves on and lives well.

Thanks for the story. I hope you write more.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Good story and well written

I enjoyed this story knowing it was written by a woman. Mark was indeed a world class fool! That being said: A revenge fuck is never a good solution to fix anyones marriage.

Glad you found a good mate.

Thanks for writing!

YornHYornHabout 14 years ago
Very nice story but....

revenge fucking is a really bad idea if the intent is to save the marriage. Two wrongs don't make a right!!!

In fact, by revenge-fucking, she (or he, in other stories) almost ensured the demise of the marriage. In this case it was great, though - she found a decent man and they ended up loving each other - GREAT!!!

I just loved the story - thank you.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 14 years ago
Great writing

Taking this as fiction, it's good. As to the revenge fuck, it's nice to have somone thohelp you through a divorce. Probably won't be a long term thing, but nothing to sneeze at. Look forward to more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A well written and well constructed story

Fast moving and written with a lot of vivid erotic sex. A complete story that needs no further chapters, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Thanks

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Heads up to women about revenge fucks

A Revenge Fuck - Never gets you reconciliation, especially if it's with your husbands worst enemy. The pussy becomes permanently tainted rendering it too contaminated for any further use by the husband. (Non-men and wimps excepted). Which in this case makes it really easy to dump the cheating dog and trade up.

rainbow001rainbow001about 14 years ago
Very Nice

Well written... great job... thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh who cares if revenge is a good idea...

Its a story and a very good one. Sometimes: I love a happy ending. Thank you.

In Missouri

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
Well done

for a first try, actually it's well done even if it wasn't a first posting. Good character development, good plot line and a smooth read. Technically not too bad, some small hitches, I think Reinquest said it best, that man is one of the better writers on this site so pay attention.

Being a man I've never read many stories on cheating from a woman's point of view, however your story was so well done that I found myself hoping Tom would kick Mark's ass again as he deserved.

I know it's fiction(or is it?) but in real life revenge sex is never a good idea, for either partner. If a man has a one night stand or even an affair of longer than one night, he won't accept the logic of his wife or girlfriend paying him back in kind. A double standard I know but true non the less. (I'm talking reality here not the wimps in a lot of these stories).

A Vulcan would say it is not logical, it's isn't but it's true anyway.

And lastly, if this story has some or all truth to it, good for you. For me a happy ending, either fictional or real, is a good thing.

I enjoyed your story and will look forward to more from you. Thanks for your hard work.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Well written piece but I have.....

.....to wonder if a woman would actually follow this script, more likely for a man I would think."Revenge fucks" are for kids, I believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice ending

Well written story and glad she dumped that Mark. Unfortunately there are alot of Marks out there. Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wrong thinking

Fucking his worst enemy is never a foundation for a reconciliation. It is an exit strategy. A woman who tells herself otherwise is rationalizing the fantasy she wants to indulge in.

<p>

Tom was being a dick. He knew the preceding concepts and used her emotions to get revenge of his own. He may well have had feelings for her, but not telling her the likelihood of success was 0% reveals whose interests he valued most.

<p>

Those are things guys know, but not entirely surprising that women don’t. I’m stupefied by the number of women who think it is romantic when a guy says, “If someone as beautiful / wonderful / special / whatever as you was my wife, I’d never (fill in the situation).” Translated into English that means, “I’ll say anything to convince you to fuck me.” It may not be the only goal, but it’s the top priority. The key to recognizing it is the juxtaposition of I’d and never (or always). “It’s a terrible thing to do to someone,” is sincere. Phrase it with the two magic words and it’s manipulative.

<p>

Otherwise, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cool!

The story is all standard, but the last bit did make it sound completely real.

Well, Not bad is all i can say.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Enthralling Story

Well done. But,,,,,,, doing someone for revenge is a way to cut the path to the future with your previous SO.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Stupid I gave it a 1

9" cocks don't exist. Agree to do anything would never happen.

slaverowanslaverowanabout 12 years ago
DWornock... Sad little man

You comment on everything saying "never happens" or "doesn't exist" and you speak with the authority of someone who has never written a story and from what it seems of your worldly experience, has never been out his families basement.

9" cocks do exist, my husband and master has one just over that.

Excellent story and entirely normal from a woman's perspective. Enjoyed it :)

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Pretty good story with a nice ending...

I would have preferred a little revenge on Mark but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow, look at the comments, I see the true cucks are out

I know for a fact one of the commentors said revenge of any kind is stupid. But a last a husband cheating on his wife, and you feel revenge is needed. She should've just divorced his ass. Turning yourself in to a cheating slut like he is was a waste. Tom will find out in time, if she cheated on him, she'll cheat on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good one

revenge should never be the answer. loved the way you had this one turn out. THANK YOU. PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Not Bad

But in real life, revenge fucks don't work. Also, they certainly do not lead to a lifetime commitment. Happily on Mars anything is possible.

HA

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Cute and original

Definitely worth a 5

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Just like a rose...

... a whore is still a whore if called my any other name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And Mark found a much better woman

So everyone was happy. Mark wouldn't have been fooling around if she was worth much as a wife. She found a guy that had low standards. Badly done. Mark was the one that won. By the way, he had hidden over half of their assets so she got screwed in the divorce too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

Tom is worse than Mark! Tom continues to keep his stable of sex slaves.

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Nice

Entertaining; what's not to like. 5* from me.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Sadly

She is nothing but a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Talk about unrealistic

Totally unrealistic story. Nobody plans a life like this on a lark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous