The White Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's cock felt no less impressive second time around. He started slowly but soon had my stretched pussy coming around him.

I was still basking in the afterglow as he withdrew his cock and slid it between the cheeks of my ass, taking aim at my asshole.

"Oh no!" I snapped and pulled forward. Mark had tried to get me to do this many times before but it wasn't something I felt comfortable about or ever fancied doing.

"I thought I had your word" Tom replied.

"You do, but I don't do that" I replied in fear

"Anything was what you promised me. Are you going back on your word?"

I was backed into a corner and he knew it. Try as I did, I couldn't escape the fact that I had given my word. "No" I finally replied in resignation "Do it if you must, but please be gentle"

"Haven't you ever done this before?"

"No" I replied feeling oddly ashamed.

"Don't worry I'll take it slow and use something to help things" Tom replied before getting off the bed to fetch some lubricant and then applying it to his cock and my ass.

Tom started by pushing one of his fingers into me. It felt weird. He then started to slowly move it back and forth. A minute later he added a second finger. It was a bit uncomfortable but not too bad.

Having prepared me, Tom withdrew his fingers and moved so that his cock was back in place, ready to enter me.

"I'll just push a little in and then stop until you've got used to it"

"OK" I replied, not having much choice.

Tom applied a little pressure but made no progress, so he pushed a little harder and then it happened.

My ass was suddenly forced wide open and a wave of pain rushed through me. I gasped loudly in shock and instinctively tried to pull away. Tom had a firm hold on me and pulled me back hard ensuring that I stayed skewered on his cock.

"Take it out. It's too big." I pleaded desperate to be set free.

"Relax, it'll be ok" Tom replied still keeping a firm grip on me.

The next couple of minutes seemed like an eternity as he held me in place while in gasped and fidgeted in response to the protests from my previously virginal ass.

Eventually the pain subsided to an extent that I could start to relax a little.

"How are things now?" Tom asked.

"Let me shove a baseball bat up your ass and you'll get an idea" I said sarcastically.

"Can I move the bat now?" Tom replied.

Perhaps it was the physical stress but I found that really funny.

"I'll take that as a yes" Tom replied in response to my fit of giggles. I was pulled back so that the "bat" went in a little further. That stopped my giggles as I took a sharp intake of breath in response.

He then pulled back a little before pushing even further in. A few more repetitions had me taking the entire bat up my ass.

Tom took a very brief pause before he started to slowly fuck me. It was still uncomfortable but bearable.

Tom kept the slow rhythm and it took several minutes before I felt anything apart from the discomfort. Then slowly I noticed that nicer feelings were starting to overtake the bad.

Soon I was urging him to go harder and faster and I could feel myself starting to slowly build toward something.

A little while later, the baseball bat was well and truly into its stride and it was winding up to hit me for a home run.

Eventually I was begging him to fuck me hard as I sought my release. My tension built and built and then I came, and came hard. My asshole literally quivered as it tried to contract around Tom's large cock.

With Tom having come twice earlier I didn't expect him to finish quickly and I was right. He fucked my ass for what seemed like ages.

The bat scored a total of four very noisy home runs, before Tom finally shot whatever cum had had left deep into my bowels.

I cuddled-up to him afterwards "So how was your first experience of anal sex?" Tom inquired.

"Bloody painful" I replied "Well at least at first."

"And later?"

"If you're really not sure, ask your neighbours! I think they must have heard me coming half-way down the street."

Tom laughed "I'm pleased you enjoyed it"

"I never thought it would feel as intense as that. It was different but much, much stronger"

We lay there spooned for a while until tiredness again got the better of me.

It was late morning when I awoke to the smell of coffee.

Tom gave me a spare bathrobe and made me some toast.

"I really enjoyed last night and not just the sex" Tom said.

"Me too, Thank you for a truly memorable time"

"Look I don't know the best way to say this without it sounding wrong"

"What?"

"Well "I've been thinking about what you told me last night and I think you're about to make a mistake and I'm not sure how best to say it without sounding like I have an agenda, because I do."

"Just say it" I replied, intrigued.

Look, perhaps I should state my agenda first. I like you and enjoy your company, and would love you to stay longer with me. I also thoroughly enjoyed last night with you and would like more. "He paused.

"However, regardless of what I have just said, I think if you go back so soon it would be a mistake."

"Why?"

"Well if you go back now it would look like you might have done what you said you would do, or you might not have. But in either case getting home to him to fix things is your top concern. However, whilst it might be your main concern you need him to have some doubt about whether you will take him back.

The point is that if you scurry back home too quickly, it may not give the strong message that you want to give.

You also know you'll also spend the rest of the weekend being quizzed about who you were with and what exactly you did.

My guess is that it will seem a very long weekend. You might also feel under pressure to apologise and start playing happy families again straight away."

What he said made sense and was possibly right. "So what would you suggest?"

"Well I think you would be well advised to not go back until tomorrow evening"

I smiled at the obvious agenda to get another day or so of sex from me "and why would that be better for me?"

"Look at the difference in the message you send him.

It lets him know that you not only did what you said you would but you also enjoyed it enough to stay longer - and you should probably think of telling him that too.

It lets him know that you are not apologetic about what you've done and demonstrates that he's not the only one with other options, if he doesn't behave in future.

He also has an extra day to stew on it and forces him to worry about whether you will even go back to him.

Staying here until tomorrow evening would also save you spending the rest of the weekend talking about it with him and if you manage it well you could easily keep him guessing about how you feel until next weekend."

I found it hard to argue against what he had said, even if he had an obvious motive for saying it. "That is true but I hadn't seen me staying any longer"

"Be honest, what were the main things you wanted out of this?"

"I wanted to teach him a lesson and make sure that if we get back together he knows what's at stake"

"Last night you told me that you think you moved back home with him too soon. I honestly think you're going to make the same mistake again"

I didn't answer because I was deep in thought. I didn't feel as though I should stay longer but I couldn't fault the points he made.

"Look if it is the only way of stopping you from making a mistake I'll even leave you alone and sleep in the spare room if that's what you want." Tom offered.

"Let me think about it." I replied a little confused about what to do for the best. "May I use your shower?"

"Of course, use whatever you want. I'll wash your back if you want"

"I'll manage." I replied wanting the time to think.

I had a long shower and considered the options. I felt that I ought to go home but in truth, I really didn't want to.

Two of the points Tom made kept echoing in my mind: The first was the possibility of making the same mistake again by going back to Mark too soon;; and the second was the prospect of facing the rest of the weekend being quizzed about what had happened last night. To be honest apart from feeling naturally guilty about what I was doing, my preference would be to spend the rest of the weekend with Tom and then go straight to work on Monday avoiding Mark for the whole weekend.

The more I thought about it, the more I thought "why not". Staying longer would send a much stronger message to Mark. Last night was also the most fun I had had in a long while; and certainly the best sex.

In the end I decided to do what I wanted and let Mark suffer a little longer.

I put the bathrobe back on, and while Mark had his own shower and shave, I rang Carol very briefly to let her know that I was fine.

"So?" Carol asked.

"What?" I replied being deliberately evasive.

"After the night I had, I think I deserve a little more than that."

"Did Mark ring again?"

"Oh only twice more, followed by visit to my door at about 11 o'clock"

"I'm so sorry. Are you OK?"

"I'm fine he was just a pain in the ass. Sorry Beth. So how was last night? Are the rumours true, has he really got a big one?"

"Let's just say, whoever started those rumours wasn't exaggerating one bit."

"So how was it?"

"Well I might walk a little funny for a couple of days and I think I woke the neighbours."

Carol laughed "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. So what now?"

"Well, I'm thinking about staying a bit longer."

"Go for it girl."

"What do you think?"

"I think you've been too soft on that asshole husband of yours. He needs a serious attitude adjustment or a divorce.

Look you owe me some juicy stories, so stay there and work on producing some more material. I can always bring a wheel chair if you can't walk home afterwards!"

We both laughed at that. I thanked her again and said that we'd speak on Monday.

"So is this the last I see of you?" Tom asked

"Not necessarily. It depends on our negotiation"

"Negotiation?"

"Well I was hoping to do a trade"

"What sort of trade?"

"Well I find myself in need of a place to stay for the next 2 nights, I also need the means to clean my work clothes and a lift to work on Monday morning" I stated trying to keep a straight face.

Tom smiled, knowing exactly what I meant "TWO extra nights? So what would you possibly offer in exchange?"

"Well I understood the going rate was an anything goes bedroom service, for the duration of my stay."

Well that was the rate until yesterday but in these times of rising inflation, I'm afraid prices have gone up." Tom teased.

"So what is the new rate?"

"Well the same level of service is required but in any location, rather than just the bedroom"

"Ah, I see" I replied smiling "well for that price I would also expect to get coffee in bed each morning"

"Then I think we have a deal." Tom replied extending his hand to shake on the deal.

We shook hands, both playing along with the joke.

"I'm glad you changed your mind. More coffee?"

"Please"

Afterwards Tom fetched a large plastic bag "Put all your clothes in here. I'll take them to the local cleaners; they have a next-day service. And they're open tomorrow".

"I don't mind washing them myself, if you'll let me use your machine"

"I have other things in mind to keep you busy."

"Um, I bet you do"

I put my trousers and blouse in the bag and gave it to Tom.

"No, everything." Tom insisted pointing to my underwear.

I was going to rinse those through myself but relented and put them in the bag.

"I'll be back in a little while."

Tom was gone about half an hour. I curled-up on the sofa, in front of the TV.

When Tom returned he was carrying a bag from the local bakers in one hand and was clearly hiding something behind his back with the other.

"For you" he said producing a single white rose from behind his back.

"Oh, that's lovely. Thank you. Thank you so much" I said kissing him.

"White for passion" I commented, remembering the significance of a white rose

"If we have nothing else, we have certainly have passion." Tom replied.

"It's lovely but I can't very well take it home with me."

"Then it can stay here but you can have visitation rights, anytime you want."

I smiled and went to get some water. "Can I use this?" I asked picking-up a vase from the dresser.

I found some scissors to trim the stem and put it in the vase, as I did so I realised that this was the first time anyone had spontaneously bought me a rose, apart from the usual tacky Valentine's Day stuff. The fact that it had come from someone I'd only known for a day rather than my husband of 3 years was also not lost on me.

I was seriously starting to wonder if saving my marriage to Mark was really what I wanted any more. That realisation hit hard and out of nowhere I just started to cry.

Tom came into the kitchen moments later and found me sobbing.

"I'm sorry" he said, assuming that he had caused this with the rose.

"It's not you" I replied as he hugged me.

I just stood there for a few minutes, with his arms wrapped around me. I felt closer to Tom in those few moments than I had felt with Mark for some while.

"I'm OK" I said after a while, picking-up the vase and taking it into the lounge. "Here I think. If that's OK?" Tom nodded and I put the vase in the middle of the mantle-piece above the fireplace.

We sat on the sofa for a while just drinking coffee and eating the Danish pastries he got from the bakers.

We spent the whole afternoon cuddled-up on the sofa watching TV and catching-up on some of the sleep we missed the previous night.

Maybe it was the dull ache of my well-used body that triggered things, but I started to feel quite horny and idly stroked Tom through his trousers. That of course led to more.

I eventually discarded my robe and knelt across his lap slowly impaling myself and then riding him.

I came twice in that position before exhaustion kicked-in. My "punishment" for failing to make him come was to once again have my ass fucked.

It was no-less uncomfortable second time around; in fact possibly more so because my ass was still recovering from the previous night.

That was the start of another lengthy fuck for my ass, which afterwards felt like a quivering mess and leaked Tom's cum.

"I don't know about you but I've worked-up an appetite." Tom stated after we had calmed down.

"Me too"

"Can I interest you in some of my clothes so that I can take you out for dinner?"

"OK". I replied not caring what I looked like, at that point.

I borrowed a pair of his jeans and used my belt to pull them in, plus a shirt. He also gave me a pair of his boxers.

"Not exactly my best look" I commented.

"You look great"

We went out to the local Indian restaurant.

"So, you know about me and my issues after I unloaded on you last night. I think it's your turn. All I know about you are rumours and a reputation. And those don't seem to fit with the person I've spent the past day with"

"So what have you heard?"

"Well you seem to have built-up a reputation as well a bit of a gigolo really"

Tom smiled. "Well it's all a bit of a long story really."

"We have all evening"

"OK. Well it all started when I was at school. I was a bit of an early developer and well you've seen me naked.

Unfortunately it's not the sort of thing that is easily hidden in the boys changing room, and I was teased no-end about it.

Later, when I got to about 16 things changed. Suddenly there was a whole different emphasis and girls would whisper to each other as I walked by.

Anyway one night at a party I chatted-up a girl in my class, Julie Adams, and well we found a quiet bedroom, as you do.

I was still a virgin and I'm not sure but I think she may have been too. Anyway we got so far and then before we got to it, as it were, she got scared and decided she didn't want to do it after all.

Rather than leave it at that (I think she was scared at losing face with her friends), she insisted that, we agree to each tell anyone who asked, that the other was fantastic.

Anyway she clearly gave me some very good press indeed with her circle of friends and very quickly I was a teenage boy getting lots of female attention.

I went from virgin to getting plenty of experience in a very short time and was having the time of my life.

Mark and I went out a lot together and things worked out pretty well for him too. Girls often tend go out in pairs so we were like a team, I had a certain celebrity status and he was a good talker."

"Yes, he can be" I agreed

"Well he helped fuel my reputation with some made-up stories. But between us we had a lot of fun over the next two or three years"

"What happened then?"

"Well I guess I grew-up. I realised that the girls I was having sex with weren't the ones I really wanted to be with.

It wasn't until one day when I approached this girl that I really fancied that I realised my mistake.

She told me bluntly that she knew my reputation for sleeping around, and that I had slept with a few girls she knew. Suffice to say that she didn't want to date someone like me.

After I got similar rejections from a couple of others, I realised that I needed to change.

For a while I fell out with Mark, who saw no problem and wanted us to continue as we were. We did meet-up for drinks but it was never quite the same.

Needless to say the reputation that helped me as an 18 year old has stuck with me. Mark's exaggerations didn't help but I don't blame him for that, as we were both in on it. He was luckier in that the mud didn't seem to stick to him.

I changed and it took a while to find someone I really liked. That person was Jill. A year later we got engaged and she moved in with me.

Around the time, I got engaged to Jill; Mark was going out with my sister, Claire.

The four of us used to go out quite a lot together and became quite close.

Would you believe that I even asked Mark to be an usher at our wedding?"

"I never heard this." I interjected.

"Anyway one day out of the blue Jill broke-off our engagement saying that she had met someone else.

I later found out that she had been having an affair with Mark for a couple of weeks. Not only was he cheating with his friend's fiancé but he was also cheating on my sister."

Tom continued, "As you might imagine there was a big falling-out; and yes I did beat him up.

I got into a lot of trouble for that, but I guess that's one thing he might have told you about."

I nodded "Yes. The story was different though. He said that you were both after the same girl and because he wouldn't back-off you beat him up."

"I see. He just neglected to mention the little detail that it was my fiancé, and that he also cheated on my sister to do it"

"Obviously"

"Look, if you doubt me, and I'm sure you must, it would be easy enough for you to verify, with my sister for one or even Jill. She's no friend of mine or Mark's now but I suspect she'd tell you the truth and she lives locally."

"There would be no point" I replied. Somehow I also knew he was telling me the truth.

"Since then my love-life has been relatively uneventful, just a few short relationships that didn't work out.

Right now though, I have this crazy relationship, with a really attractive woman."

"Oh sorry, I didn't think" I apologised feeling that I was intruding on another relationship.

"Contrary to reports, she's the only married woman I've ever slept with. She's funny, clever, and she even looks good in men's clothes"

I had a small laugh at the last part "Really? Is it important to you that a woman looks good in men's clothes?" I teased.

"Oh yes. I particularly like the look of a woman in a man's tatty jeans" Tom replied raising an eyebrow.