The White Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed at that.

"So you like her, do you?"

"We haven't known each other very long at all. But from what I have seen so far, she is exactly the type of person I'd like to be with on a long-term basis."

"She's married. Even if she likes you too, she can't make any commitments to you because she is likely to go back to her husband"

"I know and I'm not asking for any. I just want her to know that I would very much like the chance of a proper relationship if things don't work out with her husband."

"I'm sure she knows that now.""

Tom obviously thought the conversation was getting a bit heavy and diverted the flow. "Did I tell you that she has also committed to be my sex slave for the remainder of the weekend?"

I decided to play along and fish for compliments. "Really! Is she any good? "

"She's not bad - needs a bit more practice, if you know what I mean"

"You pig, what do you mean needs more practice?" I said leaning over the table to punch him on the arm.

"Well it wouldn't be very gentlemanly to go into any more detail. But I'll soon get her into shape" he teased

"Oh you will, will you?"

"Oh yes!"

The conversation continued on a lighter note until dessert.

"Look, I have some more information about Mark, if you want to hear it, but you may not thank me for it".

"Tell me everything, please"

"OK, well after our conversation on Thursday, I was curious and wanted to find out more about what Mark had been up to.

So I rang one of my mates who works in the same office to see what he knew or could find out."

Tom paused.

"Go on" I prompted.

"Look, before I say what it was I should say that whilst I believe it is true, I can't be absolutely sure and you should check it out for yourself."

"OK, I understand"

"Well apparently the affair with Cheryl lasted for about 6 months until they broke-up because she found out that he was also seeing someone else, Diane Ellis. She also worked at his office, until recently".

"So it was true"

"Yes, apparently she broke it off last week when she got another job"

"Last week? That means he was still seeing her after I moved back-in"

Tom said nothing.

"Is he sure?"

"He seemed so".

"I need to be sure about this. If it's true, Mark and I are finished.""

"I thought you might react like that. Take this." Tom said handing me a slip of paper.

"Diane's details. Clearly you need to be careful how you use this, and don't ask me who my friend is; I don't want to get him into trouble."

"The bastard; I can't believe he was still sleeping around even after I found out about Cheryl. And that he was cheating on me with TWO women"

There was a pause while Tom just let me digest what I had been told.

"I'm sorry"

Needless to say, that put a bit of a dampener on the evening. Tom was very understanding and simply held my hand on the walk back to his place

"Look I understand if you're not in the mood for anything tonight – I'll sleep in the spare room if you like."

"No I'm happy to share the bed with you but would you mind if that's all we did for tonight"

"That's absolutely fine. Really it is."

Tom was the perfect gentleman and only even cuddled-up to me after I asked him too. I didn't get much sleep though with all the thoughts going around in my head.

Good to his word, Tom still brought me coffee in bed Sunday morning. He never mentioned it but I felt quite guilty for not living up to my side of the bargain, especially as I had decided to go home today to confront Mark.

I apologised to Tom and explained that I wanted to try to call Diane and then go home to confront Mark. Bless him, Tom said that he fully understood and half-expected it.

"Look I know you have a lot to sort out with Mark and probably don't know how this is going to go. But if it doesn't work with Mark, you are more than welcome here - even if you just want use of the spare room and nothing else"

I thanked him for being so good about it.

"Look, I don't expect any promises from you but please at least consider my offer, if you need or want it."

I kissed him and promised him that I would.

When Tom went out to the shops to get my clothes, I called Diane.

I had thought a lot about what to say to her while in bed the previous night. Whilst my instinct was to shout at her, I knew that if I was in any way confrontational I would be unlikely to get what I really needed, the truth; and I needed that more than the gratification of having a go at her.

"Hello Diane, you don't know me but I'm Mark's wife, Beth."

The pause at the other end pretty much confirmed what I wanted to know but I needed confirmation.

"I don't want any trouble. I just need to know the truth about what Mark has or hasn't been doing so that I can decide my own future.

I know you might be quite nervous about speaking to me but would you please just help me with that much."

"OK" Diane replied cautiously.

Anyway over the next few minutes Diane confirmed everything Tom had told me and even apologised to me.

"Diane confirmed everything you said" I told Tom on his return. He just hugged me.

"Have you decided what you are going to do?" Tom asked.

"Yes. My marriage is over." I replied.

Tom gave me a hug.

"I don't want to but I must see him. Wish me luck, please" I said dreading going home but knowing that I had to.

Tom kindly offered me a lift home and I accepted.

On the journey home I was filled with anger and nerves, dreading the end to the journey but wanting this to be out of the way.

"Do you want me to wait for you?" Tom offered.

"No, I don't know how or how long this will take"

"Here is my mobile number, in case you need me, even if you just need a lift." Tom said handing me a card.

I thanked him and asked him to drop me a short distance from the house.

The meeting with Mark was as heated, as you might expect. It started with him trying to quiz me about where I had been and who I was with but I refused to discuss it - much to his annoyance.

I asked him if there was anything he wanted to tell me about a Diane Ellis. He initially denied even knowing her but after a while he confessed to knowing of her but said that there was no truth to the rumours.

"Are you sure? This is your chance to stop the lies."

"I swear it" Mark replied.

"What if I said that I had had a conversation with Diane this morning?"

The look on Mark's face said it all.

"I'm so sorry. It will never happen again"

"That's exactly what you said before I moved back in but you carried on sleeping with her up until last week."

The conversation went on for quite a while but that was it for me. I told Mark I would be seeing a solicitor to start divorce proceedings. I packed a suitcase and took the car.

I got a short distance across town before I felt my emotions starting to catch-up with me. I stopped the car in a lay-by and sobbed my heart out, I couldn't believe my life had come to this point, it was only a few weeks ago that life seemed fine.

I wasn't sure where to go or what to do. My first thought was to go to Carol's place but then I remembered that she would be out at her parents' house for dinner and not back until late. I also thought that I had imposed on her quite a lot the first time I left Mark.

I even considered going back to my parents, but quickly dismissed that idea.

I tried to consider the pros and cons for the various options but was getting into a real mental and emotional muddle.

In the end I asked myself the simple question: What do I want to do? I was actually quite surprised at how easily I could answer that one.

I didn't know if it was the right decision but I decided to go with it anyway, at least for now. About 30 minutes later I knocked at the door.

"Come-in" Tom said, immediately hugging me. He made me coffee and we sat down so that I could tell him about what had happened.

The poor man missed the football he was watching and had to put up with an hour or so of my rambling.

"I must confess that I wasn't sure I'd see you again"

I forced myself to try to lift the mood, "Well I thought I would come to check on my rose. You did say that I had visitation rights"

"Do you have any plans?"

"Well if you'll have me, I wondered if I might stay here a while"

"Of course; you can have your own room, if you want?"

I liked the delicate way he asked that.

"No actually I liked the previous arrangements better, if that's what you want."

"Of course it is"

"Things are going to be pretty messy for a while and I was thinking that I could either sit around and be miserable, or I could try to enjoy myself."

"Quite right"

"Now, we need to talk about the terms of my stay from now on""

"Do I sense another of your negotiations?"

"Maybe."

"So what did you have in mind?" Tom asked with that cheeky grin of his. I couldn't help but feel my mood lift further as I saw it.

"Well I think I should at least stay here to look after my rose." I replied, seeing it behind him.

"Um well, a rose like that could last a couple of weeks. That's quite a lot of accommodation costs, what could you possibly offer in exchange for all that?" Tom teased knowing exactly where this was heading.

"I already owe you for last night - I didn't make good on my part of the bargain"

"That's true, but let's just say that last night was on the house." Tom replied.

"No, I always pay my debts" I replied smiling.

"Ok so what do you propose?"

"Well I thought that in exchange for the use of your bed, I would commit to be your personal sex slave for as long as I'm here"

"Sex slave? I could interpret that to mean anything!!"

"You should. Anything, anything at all." I replied as seductively as I could manage.

"Anything at all?" Tom repeated, clearly doubting I knew what I was letting myself in for.

"Yes. I think you've proved that I can trust you""

"Um, it's a tempting offer." Tom replied pretending to consider it.

"And will you also commit to fulfilling that role at least until the last petal falls from your rose?" He replied pretending to negotiate.

"Yes."

"Then we have a deal." Tom replied extending his hand.

In our customary fashion we shook hands on the deal.

Tom offered to fetch my bag from the car, so I gave him the keys. He got it and took it into the bedroom.

"Look I've been thinking" Tom said "Joking aside, I don't want you to think that you have to do the sex thing if you don't want to. I want you to know that you are more than welcome to stay here with no strings attached."

"I know" I replied, thinking how kind he was and wondering how many other men would have made the same offer after I had just made the promise that I had.

"You're sure?"

"Very. Do I have to prove it?"

"Yes." Tom replied deliberately challenging me into something now.

"OK" I replied, happy to accept that challenge.

I knelt down in front of him, a position that I already knew was going to become a very familiar one.

Minutes later Tom was holding my head with his hands as his cock pumped cum into my busy mouth.

As I swallowed it down, I realised that my usual dread of having cum in my mouth had gone and that in fact I had quite enjoyed doing it. I wondered if it would always be like that with Tom.

"Does that prove that I'm sure?" I said as I finished.

"OK slave, you have a deal, and a long night ahead of you"

He poured us both a glass of wine "To new beginnings" Tom said by way of a toast.

"To new friends" I replied.

"And to the rose." Tom added, making me smile.

"Yes, to the rose." I replied.

"Don't take this as a long-term commitment from me, will you."

"I'm not, but I will look after this rose. I like having you as my sex slave" Tom said in jest - although he did actually go to change the water in the vase!

We spent what remained of the evening watching TV and eating a delivery pizza,

It felt weird. I had only just given-up on my marriage and I had now committed to this. Somehow though I never doubted that I would be OK with Tom, and I felt like I knew him much better than I did.

We had another sex-filled night; something I sensed would become the norm with Tom.

The next morning I called into work and said I needed a day-off to "sort some things out". Luckily my manager was very understanding, knowing some of the detail of my earlier split from Mark.

"So where are you going first?" Tom asked.

"Well first I need a serious dose of the morning after pill and to get you a supply of condoms."

"Well in that case I had better take this last opportunity to have you without the rubber overcoat"

"You had that last night, and besides I've just had a shower"

"Remember the rose." Tom replied.

Needless to say I arrived at the doctor's leaking yet more cum, after another very hard and fast fuck over the back of his sofa.

The doctor prescribed me the morning-after pill and a supply of the normal pill.

I had only stopped taking the pill about 6 week prior because Mark and I had talked about trying for a baby. Fortunately we had been using condoms before this happened.

My next step was to get a divorce lawyer. I told her my story and she advised I do it on the grounds of irreconcilable differences rather than Mark's adultery otherwise my own affair with Tom would be brought-up. Strangely I felt better after that meeting.

Afterwards, I went back to my old home to get a few more of my things while Mark wasn't there. I would have to return again but at least I had the main things I wanted like jewellery, things my mum had given me, my bank and other paperwork and of course the rest of my clothes.

At the suggestion of my lawyer I left Mark a friendly note to say what I had taken. She said to try to keep things as amicable and reasonable as possible - even if I didn't really want to.

On the way back to Tom's I went to the supermarket; got the condoms, a couple of steaks and some other bits.

I decided to treat Tom that evening.

When he came home, he found me waiting, wearing only my black stockings and suspenders.

"I wanted to thank you" I said dropping to my knees.

I realised part way through, that I had the answer to my own question the previous evening. Things were different with Tom. I genuinely wanted to please him and having his cum in my mouth just wasn't the issue it used to be. I went at it with more enthusiasm than I can ever remember, only when Tom had gone soft and was fully cleaned-up did I stop and then tuck it back into his trousers.

"Welcome home" I said smiling at my understatement.

"I could get used to this" Tom said as he helped me up and kissed me.

"I bet you could" I replied, thinking that I may have just set a precedent. I also realised that I too could easily get used to the sex we had shared together.

As expected things did get messy with Mark, especially after he found out that I was living with Tom.

It took about 2 years for the divorce to go through and all the finances (like the house) to be sorted out.

Tom and I got married a month after the divorce becoming final, and a year after that our daughter Lisa was born.

Lisa is now 3 and has a younger brother, Jack.

Meeting Tom is the best thing that ever happened to me. Although I didn't think so at the time, I can honestly say that Cheryl and Diane did me a huge favour. It was the wake-up call I needed and I am so much happier now

As for our sex-life, it may not be at quite the same level as it was before Lisa and Jack but it is still great.

If I'm not on top form (which can happen a lot with two children), I still occasionally get reminded of my promise to be his sex slave.

You see, the white rose is still going strong after all these years and has become something of a talisman for the two of us. Tom replaces it with a new one every week and I pretend not to notice. We often joke about how well it has lasted!

Before we got married, Tom once asked me if I still wanted the whole white rose thing to continue after we got married. I thought about it but saw no reason to jinx things by changing it, so it has continued ever since.

Tom is actually very considerate but occasionally I still get reminded of the promise; usually on Saturday mornings for a blowjob, after he's brought me a cup of coffee in bed.

Tom, happy birthday, I hope you like this. I love you with all my heart and adore being your sex slave.

Cheryl and Diane (not their real names) if you read this and recognise yourselves - thank you. And Mark (actually his real name), if you read this - you're a fool, until I got Cheryl's letter I was fully committed to you. Your childish infidelity pushed me into the arms of a much better man.