The Wicked Witches of Oz Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers

"Do that again," I insisted, "I want to feel your length."

"So, my cock pleases you Evenora," he said.

"Yes," I replied tersely, ignoring his smugness.

"You like it in your mouth, and you want to take it all the way down your throat?"

"Yes, damn you," I replied angrily. I found the taste and feel of his man cock very exciting, but I would have preferred that it were attached to someone other than Culane.

"You have to take your time Evenora, you can't expect to know how to suck a cock on your very first try," he went on reasonably enough. "Take it back in, and then move your head up and down, get used to it, your throat will loosen naturally."

I did as he suggested, I took it into my mouth slowly and began to bob up and down.

"Suck on it Evenora," he said encouragingly, "yes, suck harder, yes, that's it," he prompted and I sucked with all my might. It felt good to do so, but I was still impatient.

"More, more," I growled up at him, "I want it all!"

It was a mad request, his massive thing was clearly too big to go down my throat, no matter how much I wanted it to. The head alone would choke me to death. Yet something inside me wanted to try. I wanted to devour him.

"You are such a greedy little cocksucker, Evenora," he replied, "who am I to deny you?" His words were both infuriating and arousing, and surely the bastard must have known that it was impossible, yet he was willing to let me try so that in some perverse way I would have to admit my inferiority.

He got me to slip off the chair so that I was kneeling before him, I Evenora... kneeling naked... before a man! It was outrageous, but the thought only flickered through my mind and was extinguished by a flood of curiosity and lust. He had me tilt my head back and then then stood above me, almost straddling me. Then he bent the mighty staff downward in a way I had not imagined possible, and fed it into my mouth.

"Relax your muscles," he advised, "let your throat be totally loose," he said as he bent his knees and guided his massive member, inch by inch, into my eager, foolish mouth.

I understood what was needed and I let the amazing bulbous head pass though my mouth and enter my throat. I fought panic, breathing frantically through my nose, as he managed to enter but a fraction of an inch and then stopped.

"HHhmmmmmmghuuhhhhh," I said, nodding, looking up at him bleary eyed, encouraging him to try and force it. He pressed harder, and in an instant I knew I could take it no longer and had to fall backwards in order to breathe.

"It's too big, it's the damned head," I complained as he helped me to my feet wiping saliva and the devil knows what off of my lips. "It can't be done," I went on angrily, "and at any rate this is not helping us to produce the........ liquid...... we require."

"I should have known that you were too delicate for such treatment. No matter, we shall just have to find somewhere else to put it," he taunted me, but before I could respond he grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me in for a hard, tongue battling kiss. I let him; it was a step back in the right direction. My fingers raked his back, not too deeply, just enough to let him know that I could shred him if I wanted to.

His rough hands found my buttocks and squeezed them mercilessly. The hard column of his shaft felt good against the rim of my pot and I rubbed up against it, using it as a bear uses a tree trunk to scratch an itch.

"Perhaps this will help bring you along," he said and stepped past me to lie on the couch. "Come," he said, "now you can suffocate me, come sit on my face Evenora."

After a moment's confusion I realized that he wanted to play a little game that witches are very fond of. This was unexpected; intrigued and excited I quickly straddled his face and backed my dripping honey pot hard against his mouth. His tongue shot out and began working me over with almost as much skill as Theodora. I fell forward and was presented with an absolutely new prospect. What was I supposed to do with that?

In this position I couldn't possibly get the head of his monster into my mouth, and surely that's what he would want. Instead, I sat up straight on his face grinding my wet, swollen mess hard against him.

Let him wallow in my juices, I thought, let him suffocate for his impudent lust. He didn't complain or shirk from my assault, but continued to service me tirelessly with his tongue. My lust increased to the point where I could no longer stay upright and collapsed back down on my stomach with my head between his legs. Suddenly found the prospect before me quite irresistible. I buried my face in his sack, feeling his shaft running up between my breasts. I lapped and licked at the underside of his balls, the place where his quim should be, and felt the sense of wild, hungry abandon that this mutual devouring brings.

He moaned into my pot, the man moaned with unrestrained pleasure, and it made me dig harder with my chin while my tongue sought for the only opening he had down there, as if it had an instinctive need to burrow inside... something.

It was working, I felt the grip of pleasure clamping down over my entire body. I felt the longed for orgasm building, building up to a point where it had been many times before, but no further. The clever Culane, much more clever than I had guessed, must have sensed my condition for her squirmed from beneath me and pulled me up to stand against him again. My stockings were bunched down around my ankles and I had lost my shoes so he had to bend down to kiss me deeply, joining our sloppy mouths together.

He scooped me up effortlessly, carried me to a nearby bed and dropped me down on its edge, and while still standing, pulled my hips towards him, lifted and spread my legs. This was it, the moment I had been thinking of from the first instant I saw his engorged member. Longing for it, and dreading it all at once. I felt terribly exposed, which of course I was, and vulnerable, which of course I was.

My honey pot was wet and eager, but my heart trembled with doubt as I looked up at him with his great big thing in his hand. Surely it was unnecessarily big, why did it have to be so big? Having tested it with my mouth I was convinced that it was made for the coarse and robust females of mankind and not for witches. Surely wizards did not come with such over-sized members. He placed the silky, but oh so bulbous head against my clit and rubbed it gently. A sigh escaped my lips; I was sodden, he was wet, surely all would be well.

He ran the head up and down my swollen lips, whether to tease me or taunt me I'm not sure. "Are you ready Evenora?" he asked and the catch in his voice gave me a little reassurance. "Do you want my cock inside you?"

"Yes, wait!" I took several deep breaths. I had the girlish urge to slap my thighs shut and make a run for it, not unfortunately, because of my vow, but out of pure fear.

"Think of the gold, Evenora," the seducer said and split my pussy lips ever so slightly.

For the life of me, I could not think of the gold at that moment; "Did Theodora take it, surely she was too frightened?" I asked stalling, but also curious.

He stroked the very tip of his cock head just inside my pussy lips, "Let's leave your little sister's darling quim out of this," he said.

That did it, of all things I would not be bested in this by that little slut; the little minx who would know nothing without me. "Put it in Culane, do your worst you nasty beast. Go ahead fuck me, yes you heard me, fuck me. I Evanora, Witch of the West commands it!"

"As you wish madam," he replied.

I had thrown my head back and so could not see the smile on his face, but I knew it was there. Within an instant it no longer mattered; there was no Culane, no gold, not even any Evanora, Witch of the West, there was only his giant cock cracking open my little honey pot. He did it slowly, but without cease, unstoppable, and I let out a long sigh as the head worked its way past the opening and finally plunged inside. I was wracked with unconceived sensations, pleasure and pain, emptiness and then fullness never imagined.

We were so tightly fitted together, despite all the juices flowing from me, that every inch was a ring of fiery friction, I panted and took it, bit by bit, and my marvelous honey pot accommodated him, it did what my throat could not, it took in every inch of Culane's monster right up to the hilt, right up to the point where I could feel his hairy balls against my slippery bum.

And that was just the beginning. He climbed up onto the bed and almost bent me over double as he began to drive his shaft into me again and again. I loosened as he battered me and that allowed him to speed up and drive even deeper than before. I confess that I do not recollect much that followed for a while. It was not the orgasm that I sought, but still I was possessed by a kind of delirium for which I can take no responsibility.

It may be that I squealed and squirmed and even grunted like an animal. I do recall crying out, "More! more! faster! Faster!"

It may have been a dream, but perhaps he rolled me over onto my stomach. "How are you doing Evenora," he may have asked, but that seems too generous of him, too solicitous.

I was beginning to regain my presence by then, although not any control over my lust. I looked over my shoulder, "Good, good Culane," I panted. "Don't stop, don't stop," I wiggled my ass and thrust it up and down. "Oh yes, yesss," I screamed as he entered me from behind like a dog.

It felt new and wonderful, and I moved very close to the edge. Culane kept hammering and hammering at me, and I bucked and thrust back at him unable to get enough, wanting to pound him as much as he was pounding me, giving as good as I got. I reached a level of pleasure that I had never known before, and yet I couldn't get any closer to the tantalizing orgasm that hung there somewhere in my body just out of reach.

He pulled out leaving me breathless, and then rolled over onto his back and lay there with his shaft curving up his belly. I didn't need to be told what to do, I grabbed it and pulled it up like and spike, and then climbed on and shoved myself down onto him and began to ride furiously.

"You are glorious Evenora, you are one beautiful witch," he said with what seemed to be genuine appreciation.

I looked at his rugged, glowing face, something I had mostly avoided until then, not wanting to see the smug pleasure there, but now I found his admiration, I dare say awe, gratifying and oddly enough, it added to my pleasure. I had to remind myself of the purpose for this entire sweaty, oath breaking exertion.

I blew the hair out of my eyes and tried to smile at him, but I was deep in concentration; I'm sure my eyes were actually crossed from the effort of trying to finally burst that stubborn damn. I rode and rode, lost in a dreamland of pleasure, but I could... not... make it happen. I tried and tried, but it just could not be done.

"Ahhhhhh," I finally screamed in frustration; "I am going to cast you into the sea you liar, you cheat Culane!"

"Why would you do that?" he asked as I climbed wearily off his unflinching pole.

"Because it can't be done; I told you it could not be done. I can't do it, and now I know that you can't do it either, you boastful bastard!" I shouted at him.

"Oh, are you ready to cum?" he asked with infuriating innocence.

I took a swing at his head and missed, my arm leaden with exhaustion.

"Am I ready to cum?!!!! After three hundred years of frustration, am I ready to cum?!!! After hours of taking your worthless cock into my body, am I ready to come?!!! For the sake of seventy pounds of gold, am I ready to cum?!!!" I shrieked at him. "What the fuck do you think, you idiot?!!! You lying, cheating son of a bitch!!"

I was quite beside myself, which is perfectly understandable under the circumstances.

"We can do that," he said. "I'll be right back and we'll get you screaming in a more congenial manner right away." He pointed back towards the center of the treasure room, "just got to get something from my pack."

I considered the possibility that he was going to make a run for it, but I was too weary to give chase at the moment, at any rate, I was so angry that I had resolved to kill the bastard orgasm or not.

To my surprise he was back in a minute carrying a flask in one hand and the potion chalice in the other, his cock wobbled as he walked, still rock hard. He put the chalice down on the bed, "Need to have this at hand for the right moment. Now back on your belly," he commanded.

"What have you got there?" I asked.

"Ahh, a special oil that will help us do the trick, now over you go."

"This better work or I am going to turn you into a toad," I growled lost somewhere between hope, frustration and exhaustion.

"Oh it'll work, never fear," he said and gave my weary rump a smack to help me around. I lay on my stomach with my bum in the air. "Higher," he said and I stuck it up higher contemplating the ways I would make him suffer. "Ah very good, very very, nice," he said and began stroking it. Just when I was about to shout at him to get on with it, I felt warm, oily, liquid dribble down into my bum crack which he immediately began working it into my little hole.

It felt good, very good in fact, but it was nothing new, "That?" I growled, "What do you think I've been doing for three hundred years?! I've tried that Culane, alone and with Theodora, it doesn't work; I've had three fingers up there all the way." I looked over my shoulder and was about to roll over and leap on him when I saw him rubbing the oil over his long, thick, shaft.

"That... is... not... going to fit in... there!" I shouted, but the very thought made me weak with desire. Imagine... that...in... there. That huge member pushing down my tight tunnel. I remained on my stomach and left my ass in the air, it was just possible that he was on to something.

"You can take it Evenora, we might have to work at it a bit, but you're a witch, and witches love it up the ass," he said.

"I've tried it," I shouted desperately, "it doesn't work!"

"You just never got deep enough," he replied.

"Slow down you beast, have the decency to prepare me at least," I growled as I pushed my face into a pillow. I was not convinced that it could be done, but I was willing to attempt even this before giving up.

He continued to toy with my special entrance that we witches called our "sphinx", and I tried to relax and enjoy it. Licking and fingering the sphinx was always a part of witches' intimate play, usually reserved for the end when we would try to work ourselves into an exhausted frenzy which was the closest we could come to orgasm thanks to our father's cruel spells. Culane had toyed with mine a bit during our long encounter, but never enough to satisfy, and I had wondered if he knew how much witches liked it; apparently he did.

He slipped one of his large thumbs inside and worked my sphinx. He massaged my cheeks and my honey pot as well, then got two of his fingers, then three up inside me, working to expand my opening. His fingers were larger and longer than Theodora's but I found I had no trouble taking them. It felt good, although I feared he was still in too much of a rush.

"Alight, sweet Evenora, well start with just a bit," he said, and I felt the silky, slippery head of his cock rubbing around my sphinx, pushing at it just a little.

Breathing deeply I reached back through my legs and began rubbing my clit knowing that this would distract me and loosen me up.

"That's it, now get up on your knees, that's it, head down, cute little ass up," he said gently. He continued to rub with the head of his cock, and then he started to push.

"Oh, yes, slowly, slowly! Culane, oh I want it, but it is soooo big," I moaned through gritted teeth.

He pushed a little further; I gave a little more, rubbing my clit frantically now. I was expanding, but I knew I had taken only a little of the head, he would never get that through my sphinx, after that it wouldn't be so bad, but he had to get past that tight ring piece that didn't want to give.

"More oil, more oil, on both of us," I cried out and quickly felt more of the hot oil dripping down my crack. He didn't withdraw from the tiny advance he had made, but I could feel him working the oil into my sphinx right around the head of his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned, it felt so good, but I was beginning to fear that he might do real damage to me.

He gave it a firmer shove, and with a whimper I took in another fraction of an inch; he tried pressing harder but I couldn't take it, it was impossible.

"Nooo," I cried and pulled away from him and rolled over with my arm over my eyes. "Damn you for being such a beast Culane," I shouted kicking at him and the bed, tears of frustration filling my eyes; crying because I couldn't get a man cock up my tiny witches' hole. "It's impossible!" I wailed and tore at the sheets with my nails, ripping them to shreds.

"No, no, no, Evenora," Culane soothed from out of the range of my feet and hands. "Don't give up."

"Easy for you to say you jackal, you don't have to take that log up your bum, you don't have to be torn apart. That's it, I will tear you apart!" I howled.

"There are different positions, many different positions. Maybe that was not the best one for you, for the first time," he replied loudly enough to be heard over my screams.

"My patience is at an end with you Culane; I give you one last chance and it better work," I replied.

He approached me and tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away; "no more foolishness, get on with it," I snarled.

"I will, I will, but you have to relax or I'll never get it in," he replied as he retrieved the oil bottle and mixing chalice.

He got me to lie on my side and he positioned himself behind me, also on his side and lower. He massaged my sphinx with some more oil and put some more on his cock before returning its head to the opening. This felt better already, and despite everything, I found my lust rising quickly again. He guided my hand down between my legs until I could take a firm grasp of his shaft just below the head.

"We'll work together," he said. "You push a little, I'll push a little on your command, and you have control, you will shove it in at your own pace."

"Yes, much better," I replied as I was now able to rub his cock head around my sphinx just the way I liked it while he remained obediently still. This was better, he was reduced to a mere tool, and I was doing it to myself. I jammed it in further than it had been before and let out a grunt and froze myself, adjusting. "Yes, yesss, that's good, don't stop doing that," I said as Culane reached around from behind me and began firmly massaging my clit and pussy lips.

My excitement mounted; "A little more," I commanded and as Culane added pressure I bore down so that the thickest part of the head was now at the middle of my ring piece.

"Don't move," I commanded and then began to slowly thrust my ass up and down on the lodged part of the head, just an inch or so back and forth, but it felt wonderful, and I could feel that I was loosening up enough; it could be done.

I took another pause to pant, to expand and accommodate, to anticipate the rough pleasure ahead; "Steady, slow thrust Culane, and don't stop no matter what I say, this time we're going all the way through."

I took a deep breath; and then with great determination met his pressure and drove his beast through my ring piece. I know I howled, it was a formless sound of ecstasy and pain, and then I lay still for a moment.

"Slowly, slowly. Now more!" I commanded and Culane pushed further into my ass while I held one leg up high. Soon it was all the way in and the feeling was so much better than when he was in my honey pot. "More, faster, harder!" I was soon shouting and he was hauling his shaft back to my ring piece and forward into my bowels and I found myself once again on the edge of orgasm. Nothing had ever felt nearly this good before.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers