The Wicked Witches of Oz Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers

As his thrusts became easier, I found myself shifting so that he could get even deeper, I flopped my leg down, and now was twisted three quarters away from him, my ass raised high. I let go of his shaft and let him take me with short, very fast strokes that reached deep inside me.

"I told you Evenora, I told you it could be done, Ahhhhhh it feels so good!" he exulted triumphantly, and I could not deny him his pleasure so great was my own.

He rose up on one knee and extended his other leg along beside my back, and with greater leverage he hammered me with a more downward stroke. Once again I became lost in pure pleasure; part of me wanted this to go on forever, but the more urgent part wanted to find the orgasm on the other side of all this frustration.

I reached between my own legs and found my clit and ground it in just the right way. I was there, almost there, but not quite.

"Now!" he commanded and my moaning went up an octave and my sphinx went into spasms as his torrent of hot juices spurted up inside of me.

I went completely over the edge. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yessssssss!" I howled.

Believe me, an orgasm four hundred years in the making is something that can only be experienced - well once in four hundred years. It was magnificent, awesome, earth shattering and seemingly endless. When it did finally subside I passed out completely.

When I regained consciousness an hour or so later Culane was gone, but I was so relaxed, something that I hadn't experienced in centuries, that I wasn't even suspicious. With a body like a jellyfish I somehow managed to get out of the bed and walk into the main room where Culane, fully dressed, was working over the potion.

"Ah, Evenora, you are just in time," he said and handed me a full dropper. "Here, give it a try."

He had brought out another pound of gold and placed it beside the one that had already leaked out. I placed a drop on it and watched it start to smoke and bleed out precious new gold.

"Culane, you bastard, we did it!" I exclaimed and hugged him and kissed him on the lips, truly joyful for the first time in my life.

When I released him he bow in a proper courtly manner, "I will leave you to your enjoyment Madam," he said, "I am a little worn from our exertions."

"Oh no!" I said reaching out to him, "You're not going anywhere. We have to start on another batch right now. I want to do it again. You said yourself that there were many positions, I command you to show me them all."

He laughed at me gently and gave me an impudent peck on the mouth, "I appreciate the offer, but it's not possible."

"Oh, is the mighty staff wilted, is the braggart Culane not up to it?" I sneered.

"Not me Evenora, it is you my dear," he replied. "You require two days to replenish your essence. If we did it now it would be enjoyable to be sure, but it would not produce what you desire."

"Oh.... Truly?"

"Yes, truly Madam."

I was crestfallen, but what could I do but trust him and let him go, and anyway the gold called to me. "Two days hence then Culane," I warned, "I will expect your services."

"Of course Evenora," he replied, "By then we should be together on the march against Dormadora. There's nothing in the world more exhilarating than a fuck in a campaign tent."

I waved him off; "Very well, you may take your leave soldier; your chambers have been prepared. Just don't leave Emerald City without my permission, and make damn sure you take good care of your cock."

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers