The Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was quiet for several, long seconds then said, "Sex with one man is great but I've always wondered what it would be like receiving the attention of two men at the same time."

"Well, as someone who has shared a woman, I can say with certainty that you have enough for two men here." and I fingered her pussy, "and way more than enough here," and jiggled her tits.

She laughed, "You think?"

"I don't think . . . I know and I know you would love it," I said, sounding as positive as I could.

"Umm, it is exciting to think about but who?"

"I think the word should be 'whom' but I have the perfect candidate."

"Okay, whom? Smart ass!"

I said I thought it should be 'who' that time and got my cock slapped a few times. "Colin," I said. I had known Colin longer than Joanne and, like me, he was unattached. He met Joanne at the same time as I did so many years ago. I knew he was a tit man and loved big, erect nipples and had often commented on her huge tits. I was sure he'd love the opportunity to suck on her tits as well as fuck her.

"Colin?" she said, mulling him over in her mind. "Do you think he would want to?"

"I know he would want to, he's into tits and nipples so he'd love your giant beauties, he's commented on them lots of times. Why don't I ask him?"

"I'm not sure, let me think about it."

A couple of hours later I had just finished mowing the grass in the yard which backed onto a cedar forest and was very private. I was putting the mower in the shed when Joanne came in. She put her arms around me and kissed me. "What's that for?" I asked.

"For being you and understanding me. I want you to call Colin; I want both of you to fuck me." I sat on a lawn chair in the shed and she bounced up and down on my cock with her massive jugs in my face but I didn't ejaculated, I wanted that for later.

Back in the house I asked Joanne how she wanted me to handle it. "We've known one another a long time, the three of us and you say he has mentioned me in a sexual way. Call him and see if he is free but don't tell him you are here. Ask him if he would like a threesome but don't mention it's with me, let's surprise him."

"Hi Colin, how are you? Yeah I'm fine, hey, I was wondering if you would be up for a threesome? Today if you're available, she's really horny, a total slut in fact." Joanne punched me on the arm as I continued, "and here's something you're gonna like, she has huge fucking tits and nipples. So what'd say?"

At first Colin thought it was some kind of crazy joke but I reassured him it was legit. He wanted more details and I gave him a few scraps without revealing the identity of the 'Fuckee.' I told him it's a bit of a drive but he could stay overnight if he wanted. Joanne nodded rapidly and smiled broadly when she heard me say that. I gave him the address and hung up. "He'll be here in about two hours, you're going to get a lot of cock my slutty, big-titted friend." She hugged me and we kissed passionately. We busied ourselves; me outside and Joanne in the kitchen preparing dinner for when Colin arrived.

I saw my friend pull into the drive and Joanne scurried out of sight to affect the surprise. He got out of the car, looked around then slammed the door. He was carrying an overnight bag and I open the door before he had a chance to ring the bell. I could see he was anxious to find out who I was with. I took his bag and put it on the hall bench. "I guess you want to meet the horny slut?"

"I've been trying to place the voice on the phone all the way up here. She sounded familiar but I couldn't come up with a name," he said.

"I'll put you out of your misery. Come on out and say hello to Colin," I hollered.

Joanne came out of the kitchen with her arms outstretched and a big smile on her face. "Hi Colin, I'm the horny slut," she beamed as they hugged and kissed.

"Joanne! I knew I recognized the voice. I never would have suspected . . . oh my god . . . I don't know what to say," Colin stammered.

"Let's have a drink, I'm sure you need one Colin, dinner's almost ready," Joanne suggested, rubbing Colin's arm. We sat and chatted for a while then had dinner. Colin got over his shock and when she asked if we would clear the dishes away while she went and prepared a surprise for us we were more than happy to oblige.

I brought Colin up to date and told him Joanne was a hot fuck, her tits were fantastic and she liked a cock in all holes so feel free to fill them all. With the kitchen all cleared, we poured another drink and went and sat on the sofa. A few minutes later she came in and what a horny sight she was. She wore spike heels and a tiny bikini. It was bright red, matched the colour of her stilettos and must have been custom-made; no bikini on the rack could accommodate her tits. Even so they were barely contained by the tiny strips of material and bounced erotically as she walked about the room. The bikini bottom left her delicious ass completely naked and in front, the inch-wide strip of red couldn't hide her swollen pussy lips and was disappearing between them. She paraded around then stood in front us with her legs apart and hands on hips the bent over. Her huge tits jiggled erotically and we needed no further enticement to each grab one with both hands. Colin seemed overwhelmed, as was I when first encountering such gigantic boobs and big, hard nipples. After we had slobbered over them for a while I gave my friend both of them to enjoy. I knelt behind her and fingered her pussy and licked her ass. She was dripping wet and I worked three fingers inside her vagina. Colin's face was buried in Joanne's tits but I felt his fingers probing between her thighs. Finding her pussy full, he concentrated on her clit. She was holding Colin's head into her breasts and moaning as I rammed my fingers into her cunt then her legs shuddered and she climaxed.

I asked her to turn around and pulled her thong to one side and Colin got his first look at her pussy and asshole. "Oh fuck," he moaned. We mauled her ass, pussy and anus then I stood and removed my clothes. Colin spread her ass cheeks and went to work with his tongue. I watched him start at her clit then his tongue disappeared into her gaping cunt. As he licked, his nose rubbed her anus, stimulating it before his tongue arrived, it was a good technique and one I had used often. After giving her ass a good rimming he travelled back down to her clit via her vagina. Joanne was making a variety of sounds indicating what a good job Colin was doing and giving him encouragement to continue. I went in front of her and directed my erection into her mouth. She took it hungrily and I held her head and thrust my cock down her throat as far as it would go.

We stayed like that for a while, each of us content in the erotic act we were performing. Joanne straightened up and said, "Colin, get out of your clothes, I want to play with two cocks. I fondled Joanne's tits, ass and pussy and she played with my cock and balls while Colin got naked, He was behind Joanne and I could see that his cock was fully erect, he came up to her and reached around for her tits. I got closer and she was sandwiched between us. I could feel Colin's cock pushing next to mine from the back as mine thrust from the front. Joanne was really into it and very turned-on. I kissed her lips and Colin kissed her neck and we both mauled her tits, there was enough there for six guys.

"Let's sit down," she gasped, "I want to see you nice hard cocks." We sat on the sofa with Joanne in the middle and she spread her legs over ours. "OH, such hard cocks, this is so erotic," she moaned as she jerked both of us. Our hands were busy fondling and probing as she alternated kissing us.

"Lie across my lap and suck Colin's dick," I said. With my cock between her legs she closed her mouth over my friend's erection. I spread her legs and played with her clit and pussy while fondling her butt. We then turned her around and she sucked my cock while Colin played with her pussy. He began to spank her and tell her she was a naughty girl that needed to be punished and fucked. He told her she was a slut whose cunt needed a hard cock and big tits needed to be fucked and cum sprayed all over them.

It really turned her on and she responded with, "Yes, I'm and naughty slut, spank my bottom and fuck me, I deserve to used over and over, my tits love cum, Oh spank me and fuck me."

She was making us all very horny. I sat her up between us I said, "I think it's time Colin fucked you, let's get you in position." I pulled her forward so her ass was on the edge of the sofa then asked Colin to stand in front of her. I stood on the sofa with my feet straddling Joanne's head and asked Colin to spread and lift her legs so I could hold them. She was wide open for Colin to fuck and he looked down at her, stroking his cock. Her huge tits lay in great mounds over her and spread to the sofa on either side and her pussy was gaping in a lewd invitation for my friend's cock to fill.

She reached up and fondled my cock and balls, "Fuck me, Colin," she breathed. He mounted her and began thrusting hard. There was much moaning and groaning and wet-sounding slaps as Colin's cock slammed into our big-tit slut. He fondled her tits, roughly kneading them every which way and pulling on her big nipples. She cried out, Oh, fuck me Colin, fuck me," and I forced her legs wider apart so he could almost get his balls inside her. He began to slow down, none of us were spring chickens and he finally stopped. We changed places and I carried on where Colin had left off. He had loosened her cunt up nicely and she was soaking wet and I gave it to her hard and played with those lovely big tits while she jerked hi cock.

We went into the bedroom and continued our erotic interaction. Colin got off the bed to take a breather and went over to the French doors that led out onto the yard. "Can anyone see us in the backyard?" he asked.

"No, it's surrounded on three sides by those cedar woods, they would have to come through the gate at the side and no one ever does."

"Why don't we go out there then, it's a nice day." I looked at Joanne and we both smiled. She grabbed a blanket and out we went. We had her parade around the garden in her bikini and heels; she bent over and spread her pussy, fondled her tits and behaved in a very lewd manner much to our horny delight. She removed her bikini and heels and joined us on the blanket Colin and I were ready to fuck her brains out. She was on her hands and knees and I was fucking her from behind, Colin was on his back and she was sucking his dick. I looked at her lovely ass as I got close and those massive tits and shot my load. It was a big ejaculation and her pussy dripped with cum. I rested my cock on her ass and jerked the last of my semen over her asshole.

"Come and look at this, Colin," I said. I spread her ass and pussy lips as he peered at her rear end.

"Wow, that's a big load, let me add mine." I watched his cock enter her and after a few strokes he said, "Ah, her cunt feels great filled with your cum, what a sensation." I put my cock in her mouth until it was thoroughly clean. When it became flaccid I went and watched Colin fucking her. His cock was covered with my cum and the vigorous thrusting had thickened it to the consistency of clotted cream. He was very near to ejaculating and I spread her pussy lips and encouraged him, "That's it, Colin, fuck her, fuck that cum-filled cunt and fill it, she wants it, give it to her, give it to the whore."

He screamed, "Oh yeah, fuck yeah." Joanne screamed also as she was filled with hot, spurting semen again. She cleaned him off then we both ate her pussy, cum and all. She put her heels back on and give us another lewd display before we went back into the house.

I closed the French doors and turned to see Colin on the bed with his head buried in Joanne's tits while she rubbed her hands through his hair. I hopped on the bed, spread her legs wide and began to eat her muff. "Here, use this," she moaned and reached over, opened the bedside table drawer and took out a big, black dildo. It was very thick, flexible and about a foot long. Her pussy had been well-used and I had no trouble getting it in and I was surprised at how much she could take. I rammed about 10" in and kept up a steady pace and it wasn't long before she had a strong and noisy orgasm. I left the dong deep inside her and crawled up to feast on her left tit while Colin continued to excite her right nipple that was now at least an inch long. For the next hour or so Colin and I just enjoyed Joanne's body at a relaxed, easy pace. The dildo stayed embedded in her pussy and occasionally Colin or I would give it a few thrusts which kept Joanne on the verge of another climax. Before we left the bedroom, Colin gave the dildo another workout and sent her over the verge.

After dinner we went for a walk then, as I cleared the kitchen Joanne and Colin got back at it again on the sofa. He was hard before we left for our walk and when I joined them he was on top of her with his cock pumping but hidden between her tits. One arm was outstretched behind him and his fingers played with her cunt. I quickly undressed but instead of joining them I sat in a chair and watched and stroked my erection. I liked watching people I knew fuck and hearing the erotic sounds they made. Colin moved down Joanne's body and her legs went high in the air and were spread wide. I had a very horny view of her pussy and Colin's cock and balls as he entered her. Immediately she sighed deeply and just as quickly Colin's cock squelched in her pussy.

I watched and waited until they changed positions and Joanne was riding on top before I made my move. I took the lube that sat on the bedside table and squeezed a good amount onto the tips of my fingers then rubbed it over Colin's cock and into Joanne's vagina. I greased my cock and got into position behind Joanne and pushed her forward which raised her pussy a little making it easier to push inside her next to my buddy's dick. The sensation was tremendous, there was a lot of moaning and cries of pleasure and Joanne's pussy stretched nicely enabling both cocks to give it a hard pounding. I moved in as Colin out, this increased the pleasure for Joanne as the friction on her clit and pussy lips increased.

Excitement is contagious and we fed off one another, Joanne was experiencing multiple orgasms and as Colin showed signs of being close to ejaculation, I too knew it was only a matter of seconds for me. Joanne's head thrashed about and she screamed and whimpered as one orgasm led to another. Colin cried out and I felt his semen on my next plunge into Joanne's hot, wet hole and two strokes later I sprayed cum into her. We kept going until we could go no more and our cum-coated dicks slipped out. For the rest of the evening we fondled and kissed Joanne and used the dildo on her. When we settled for the night in Joanne's king-size bed she said that she had never cum so much before and hoped we could repeat tomorrow.

I've always been an early riser and Joanne and Colin were sleeping soundly when I slipped out of bed just after 5:00AM. I made a pot of coffee and went outside to enjoy the cool morning air. As I sipped the strong brew I thought about my two friends beyond the French doors; Colin, like most men and me for that matter, is a pig when it comes to sex so being eager to fuck Joanne came as no surprise but Joanne; that was another story, I never would have guessed that she was the horny slut she proved to be. I thought it a pity that I hadn't realized her attraction for me so many years ago; I could have really used her young body in so many ways. Water under the bridge, I mused. She was still a hell of a good fuck and better late than never. I drained my mug and headed back inside.

In the kitchen, I went to rinse my mug but decided to fill it again then turned on the radio. It was then I heard muffled noises coming from the bedroom. I wandered down the hall and opened the door. Joanne was leaning over with her hands pressed against the wall and her legs spread wide apart. Colin was fucking her hard from behind and mauling her tits. I sat in the chair and watched as he pumped harder and faster and Joanne moaned in a most erotic way until, gasping for breath and laughing, Colin fell back onto the bed with his feet still planted on the floor.

"That beats a brisk morning walk," he managed to blurt between gulps of air. Joanne smiled at me and lifted her large tits in a playful and sexy gesture. She was certainly enjoying sex with Colin and me and making up for any lost time. She climbed onto Colin's chest and lowered her tits into his face. I looked at her lovely, ass and her pussy that my friend had opened up with his thrusts and I couldn't resist. I put my coffee mug down, pulled off my clothes and went to the bed. I fondled her ass and gave it a few playful smacks then fingered her pussy. I pushed inside easily as far as I could go. I could feel Colin's cock against my balls and as I pumped back and forth, his cock rubbed over her clit. Joanne soon climaxed with the combined stimulation of two cocks and I left them to continue romping on the bed and took a shower.

We went out for breakfast then did a little grocery shopping and it was almost lunchtime when we arrived back at the bungalow. The afternoon was spent playing with Joanne's body. We took frequent breaks but managed to fuck her on the kitchen table, the sofa and the floor. The most erotic interlude was when she sat backwards on one of the kitchen chairs with her ass and pussy jutting out over the edge of the seat and her giant tits hanging over back rest. Colin and I alternated several times between fucking her pussy and fucking her tits. Although he and I never ejaculated during the afternoon, Joanne had frequent orgasms.

Colin volunteered to clear away the dishes from dinner and Joanne and I went to the bedroom. I had her sit on my face and it was very horny having her pussy grinding into me as I reached up and pawed her boobs. Colin came in and soon had his cock moving from her tits and mouth and back again. The evening was a repeat of the previous night with the exception that I ejaculated in Joanne's pussy just seconds before Colin filled her asshole with cum.

She loved both holes being fucked and it made me wish there was a third guy to cum in her mouth. Colin and I were pretty much a spent force and before we left for home after lunch we pleasured Joanne with our hands, fingers, tongues, the dildo and a long, thick cucumber that Joanne selected specifically for her pussy at the supermarket. I placed the cucumber in the sink in very warm water until it was about the same temperature as a real cock and she loved the way it stretched her pussy and went in deep. Regardless of our physical condition her pussy was well-used until 15 minutes before we left. She was spending a few days at Evelyn's and we arranged to meet again the following Thursday.

I arrived at Joanne's refreshed and pulled in behind Colin's car a little past noon of Thursday. A note on the front door told me they were in the garden. I punched in the code for the front door and went to the back of the house. I saw the blanket on the grass then Joanne sitting naked on a lawn chair with her legs wide apart. Colin was also naked and kneeling in front of her with his head buried between her thighs and pulling on her nipples. Joanne had that 'just fucked' look on her face and she smiled and waved when she saw me. Colin looked up, winked then went back to eating. I watched for a while until the sun came over the house and it got too hot. We went inside through the bedroom French door and turned the A/C on.

Joanne and Colin made no attempt to put any clothes on so I took mine off and we made and ate lunch in the buff. We sat at the kitchen table and I was opposite Joanne. After she finished she moved her plate to one side and lifted her tits onto the table. They really were magnificent and extremely erotic for two tit-lovers such as Colin and me and her huge aureoles and nipples were a dream come true. I was as hard as could be looking at her and I stood and moved around the table, "Time for you to get fucked," and I took Joanne by the hand, "Where do you want to go?"