The Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's do it on the sofa, Colin can watch you fuck me then when he's finished lunch he can join us," she said happily.

I thought again how much she loved being fucked and fondled and how I wished I had fucked her all those years ago. She likely didn't take cock in her ass back then but now she loved cock in all her holes as often and as much as we can give her. We sat on the sofa and she immediately leaned over and gave me head. I reached and felt her ass and pussy as she slurped my erection. As much as I like fucking any woman in the ass, I prefer a pussy and I pushed Joanne back and spread her legs as wide as I could. It's a lovely site to look down at a woman in that position and especially so with someone with tits the size of Joanne's. They seemed to be everywhere and I loved it. She mauled them herself and had the sultriest, most horny look on her face. My cock twitched violently and I sank it inside her with one, smooth thrust. She sighed and wrapped her legs around my back as I tested the sofa springs to the maximum.

Colin came over and stood near, stroking his cock. I gave Joanne a good drilling then Colin mounted her immediately after and gave her the same. We changed places three more times then turned her onto her hands and knees and spit-roasted her; swapping positions several times. I told Joanne and Colin there was something I wanted to try and lay down on the floor. Joanne lay on top of me in a sixty-nine and I proceeded to tease her swollen clit and cunt lips. She was gently squeezing my balls and licking the head of my cock then taking the entire length down her throat and it felt really good. Her well-fucked pussy was ready and I spread it wide and said to Colin, "Come and fuck her, give it her hard and deep." He slipped behind her and I watched his cock slide into the wet, gaping hole and start pumping. I licked her clit and watched the cock from an inch or two away begin to shine with her juice. There was a multitude of little noises that added to the visual excitement of seeing her pussy fucked from so close up.

We showered and got dressed after Joanne suggested we go to the movies; the matinees were usually empty during the week, particularly if the movie had been showing for a while. "We could fool around, it's exciting," she said. Joanne was correct, the theatre was empty when we arrived twenty minutes before the start time and when the opening credits began we were still the only ones present and she was already playing with our cocks and we were fondling her tits. She had worn a dress with no panties underneath and when my hand brushed over her knees they parted and allowed easy access to her honey-pot. For the next two hours we saw little of the movie but did eat her pussy and she sucked our cocks. She also sat on our laps and we fucked her and it was the most fun I had ever had in a cinema.

When we got back to Joanne's we sat about and chatted. She asked us what we liked about the sex we were having. Colin and I agreed we loved her big tits and the fact she liked to be fucked in all of her holes, it opened up so many possibilities. It was very erotic when we had two holes filled or all three when we used the dildo. Colin asked about what she liked. She loved the attention of both of us and that we could last a long time before ejaculation. She was proud of her tits and enjoyed the attention we lavished on them and loved the feel of both cocks inside her. It was when I asked if there was anything she hadn't done that she desired that she surprised us. There were several moments of silence then she gave a wry smile and said, "Well . . . there is one thing, John always wanted to watch me with a black guy. We came close on a couple of our trips but never did. I wanted to do it, black guys turn me on and I would have gladly let a few of the guys we met fuck me but John said they weren't quite right. He had to be handsome with a well-toned, very dark body and a big cock. I would have settled just for the big cock but John was very particular. The dildo is the closest I got."

"Ah, so you want a big, black cock fucking you?" I said with a laugh.

"I'd love it and I would have loved John to watch me."

I looked at Colin and knew we were thinking of the same person, "Leon!" Leon was a guy Colin and I knew from the golf club, he fit all the criteria that John would have wanted for Joanne including the big cock if rumours around the club were to be believed.

Dinner was a tri-partite affair with much fondling and erotic talk. I opened a second bottle of wine and joined Joanne and Colin in the bedroom. Joanne was on top of Colin riding his cock and smothering his face with her tits. I went around to the side of the bed with the intent of having Joanne suck my cock before I fucked her in the ass. I dropped my pants and jerked my erection and then I saw her. Evelyn was standing outside the French doors watching her Mom being fucked and me jerking off. One of her tits was fully exposed and she was squeezing it and her other hand was up her very short skirt between her thighs. She was obviously getting off on what she was seeing and I had to think quickly. I pulled up my pants and said the wine had given me a bit of a headache and I was going outside to clear my head. They just mumbled, too interested in what they were doing to pay much attention which I was grateful for.

I went out through the kitchen and met Evelyn against the back of the house away from the French doors, her tit was still exposed. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Mom told me you had been coming over to help and I put two and two together and came up with you were fucking her and it got me very excited. I couldn't get it out of my mind and I just had to try and see but I never imagined she would be fucking two guys. Who is the other guy?"

"It's Colin."

"Colin? Shit, my Mom's a slut. I overheard Mom and Dad talking after they got back from a trip a few years ago and how they had tried to find a black guy to fuck her. Mom was saying she liked one guy and wished Dad had asked him back to their room but he said he wasn't quite right. It turned me on back then and still does today whenever I think of it. Mom being fucked by a black guy, wow, it makes me horny. I wish I could be next to her on the bed with both of us being fucked. Does that make me sick?"

"I don't know but you're making me fucking horny," and I bustled her into the shed. She went to her knees and was sucking my cock in seconds then I bent her over the potting bench and potted her from behind. "I'm not going to cum, I'm saving that for your Mom," I told her as I withdrew.

Does Colin know about you and me?"

"No."

"Could you bring him next time you come over, you know how much I'm attracted to older men and if Mom can fuck both of you, why can't I? Do you think he would want me?"

"I'm sure he would be more than happy to fuck your lovely ass off, I'll talk to him."

"I want to watch you and Colin with Mom. It really turns me on to watch her getting fucked and sucking cock."

"You are a horny little slut but you're making me nervous, what if she sees you?

"She won't if you keep her facing away from the French doors."

Alright, I'll try but if she sees you, I never saw you out here, understand?"

"Understand."

"Right, I'm going back in," I said and made my way back to the kitchen.

As luck would have it, Colin was there having a drink of water. He emptied his glass and smiled, "I need your help buddy, she can't get enough cock, she is so fucking horny and god, those tits, they are fanfuckingtastic. I quickly told him what had happened and that we had to keep Joanne from looking toward the French doors.

"Jesus Christ, this is getting a little weird and a lot fucking horny," he said.

We went back to the bedroom together. Joanne was laying on the bed holding her legs up high and wide, "C'mon guys, come and fuck me," she said. I climbed on top of her and Colin knelt to her right so her head was turned away from the French doors as she sucked his dick. Evelyn was back playing with herself and I could see Colin looking at her and judging by his face and how he thrust his cock into Joanne's mouth, he liked what he saw. We fucked Joanne in several positions, always keeping her eyes from the doors and we finished with Colin cumming in her ass and me in her pussy.

A few days later I was knocking on Evelyn's door. She greeted me with a big smile and before going in I said, pointing to the right of the door, "Oh, I brought this for you."

She looked puzzled and when she poked head outside she saw Colin standing there and her smile grew, "Colin, I so glad you came, come in," then added with a laugh, "and cum."

Evelyn was an exhibitionist; she had a great body and loved to show it off. After she got Colin and me a drink she said she wanted to do something to get us in the mood. We were already in the mood so whatever she had planned would only make us more in the mood. She went to the bedroom and returned dressed in black stockings and heels, a red garter belt and a red, see-through camisole. Her tits, ass and pussy looked especially tantalizing beneath the flimsy material. "I want to see you cocks, take off your clothes," she said in very definite terms as she stood across the room. Colin and I stripped off and sat back on the sofa, our cocks already hard. Evelyn put on some music and danced in front of us. We stroked our cocks as we watched twist and bend, giving us erotic views of her body. She got on her hands and knees and displayed her ass and pussy and as the music finished, she lay on her back and said, "You look like you want to fuck me, come and fuck me Colin."

Colin needed no further incentive: his cock was super hard as he stood over her. She stared up at his erection, "Stick it in me, no foreplay, you can do that later, just fuck me," she said. He knelt down and hooked her legs under his arms, lifted them and penetrated her in one quick smooth move.

She sighed heavily and moaned, "Oh yes!"

"Fuck the horny bitch," I yelled as he pumped steadily and kissed her. He turned her over onto her hands and knees and pulled the camisole over her head and mauled her tits as her fucked her from behind. I thought this would be a good time to get some head and I knelt in front of Evelyn and fed my cock down her throat. From the floor we went to the sofa and then her bedroom. For a couple of aging Casanovas we did pretty good, Evelyn said she had never been fucked so well and hoped we'd do it again . . . often. We sat and chatted for a while afterwards and she wanted to know all the details about us with her Mom. How long I had been fucking her? How long had Colin? She thought her Mom was real cool to fuck two guys and take it in the ass. "It must run in the family," she said, "I want you guys to fuck me in the ass sometime, one in the ass and one in the pussy, that would be horny . . . oh, and one in my mouth as well." She told us had wanted to watch her Mom with a black guy ever since she listened in after their trip and would love to be fucked by a big, black dick herself. It certainly set my mind moving in new and horny areas and I knew I must have a word with Leon.

I knew Leon had an eight o'clock tee time every Tuesday morning and I made a point of being in the club house when he came in after his round. I was at the bar and he smiled and waved when he saw me. I motioned I'd get him a drink and he nodded. I went with the drinks to a table and he joined me. Leon was originally from Barbados, he was about six feet tall and a couple of hundred pounds. His skin colour is very dark, jet black almost and his rugged good looks always attract the attention of the lady members and the rumour around the club, that I hoped was true, was he was very well endowed. I told him about Joanne and Evelyn and asked if he would be interested in joining us. It was, of course, a silly question and I told him I would be in touch next time Colin and I visited Evelyn and Joanne. I asked him about the rumours and he assured me they were indeed true.

Two days after my visit with Leon I received a call from Evelyn. She wanted to know if Colin and I could come over on Saturday night. I said I'd call Colin and get back to her. I told her about Leon and she was very excited to have him come along also. The three of us arrived at her doorstep at 7:30 on Saturday evening. "This is Leon and I've told him what a horny little slut you are and how much you want to be fucked by a black guy with a big cock," I said.

She blushed and for a couple of moments was stuck for words then said, "Yes, I am a horny slut who wants to try a big black cock, nice to meet you Leon, come on in."

We congregated in the middle of the living room and when Evelyn joined us we fondled her and she rubbed our crotches. "I want to see this big, black cock," she said and unzipped Leon's pants. "Oh my god," she shrieked. The rumours were correct, Leon's cock was huge and Evelyn began to stroke it to an ever-increasing length and girth.

"I see you're pleased," I said.

"Oh boy, am I? This is going to be fun. I want all three of you naked then I'll take you studs into the bedroom."

We stripped off and Evelyn played with our cocks before taking hold of Leon's giant erection and walking down the hall to the bedroom. She swung the door open and said, "How do you like my surprise?" Joanne was lying on the bed naked with her legs spread wide, mauling her huge tits.

She smiled and said, "Bring that beautiful black cock here and let's get started, I've waited a long time for this."