All Comments on 'The Wife and the Holiday Villa'

by DanZack

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Turkey- one backward Islamic country with an illiterate population as authorл Fuck off sucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Obviously you shouldn't pay any attention to the idiots who continually spam this site by adding comments to things they don't like and know they won't like before reading them!

Hope you write some more, either to continue this piece or add something new. I was able to picture all of the characters easily and found the situation Rachel was in very sexy. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How utterly original

not.

We have a "white" wife on holiday, her husband gone (for a while here), a dark, strong somewhat unkept man. She´s unwilling at first but then...

Yawns and falls asleep*

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Okay

I liked it, found the changes of perspective from the intruder to the girl and back a bit off putting. Hot sex, not sure she wouldn't have tried to get her pants back on when caught masturbating. A few mistakes with wrong words but I'm not the one to judge that. 4*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Implausible, but OK

The transition from being caught in an embarrassing position to being incapable of getting him out of their rental was too easy! At least there was SOME seduction going on...in many stories there is none!

However, the story might as well have been staged in New Mexico as Turkey (except for the seaside (which hasn't come into play, yet! Ch2?)

smashcriticalsmashcriticalover 10 years ago
Very Good

I really liked how that played out. Too bad she made him cum in her mouth. I hope this story has some follow ups where she is less cautious.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Why is much more interesting a consequence and revenge story?

This thema was written in 500-1000 stories and boring. What is it interesenging? Yes the future of this pair is would be interesting after 500-1000 similar stories. However the author has not any imagine power, how to carry on this story. The majorities of the Consequence, Revenge and Reconcilation stories have time depths and the reader can see a life line in the story. Why do I read sometime this type stories. Yes one of my fetishes (the other the ANR) to change a wronger (mainly cheating) wives to better newer (younger, more beautifull, more child loving, etc..) wives. This sort of stories help me to considerate further to write newer wife change revenge stories.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Great story. I really hope you do a part two. Your description are exceptional and believable. If you do another chapter I'll ask one thing. Have her be honest with her husband. These stories are so much sexier when the husband knows what is going on or is involved. More so than the stories where the husband is clueless.

I really did love this though. You captured the sexiness of such a situation perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderfull story

great story the hot wife Rachel

I image rachel is my wife iam watching my wife with Paul

best cuckold story I like very much

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and clueless husband story

boring!

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Just more cuck shit!

dark2donut2dark2donut26 months ago

Misogynist hot dream about women getting excited when rape happens. Only a completely clueless man could think of rape as becoming an excitement for women.

bigglesbiggles4 months ago

I don't find it implausible at all. I will tell you why.

A few months after our first child was born my wife was at home and I was stuck at work. It was Christmas time.

A friend came in. It was just usual he would just walk in. This time my wife, who was just getting her desire for sex back, was feeling unusually horny and was in the kitchen, with her jeans around her knees and her vibrator on her clitoris.

She was so distracted that she never noticed Pete come in. When he spoke he was night next to her and took the vibrator from her and offered himself to her. She was so horny that she grabbed him and took him to our bedroom, where he fucked her to orgasm twice.

She did not confess this to me until about 3 years later.

My wife was a virgin when I met her and was not normally sexually aggressive. This was just a case of desperate need meeting opportunity at the right moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous