The Wife and the Holiday Villa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanZack
DanZack
53 Followers

"No, lady, you are worse than that, you tease me in front of window." He said, pushing harder as he rubbed her clit.

"I didn't know you ... oh shit, ohhh fuck ... I didn't know you were there." She moaned.

Rachel couldn't think straight what with the wine and situation she found herself in. She forgot who she was for a moment, her stomach clenching and her pussy throbbing with excitement.

Taking Rachel's cigarette he stubbed it out along with his own and then placed her wine glass on the floor beside the sofa. She gulped in anticipation as he kept the candle expertly on her pussy, never stopping the sensation she was feeling for a second.

Dropping to his knees Abass watched for Rachel's reaction and smiled when she used her free hands to move her hair out of her face, resting it on the back of the sofa.

"Your husband is not looking after your needs." He grinned.

A guilty smile broke out as she thought of him briefly. "What if he comes back?" She asked, as if it were not her responsibility.

"Maybe he'll enjoy the show." He sniggered. "I meet couples from Europe like that all the time."

"We are not like that." She said through gritted teeth as the fire between her legs raged.

"I saw how hot you were," he said softly, "I saw how unsatisfied you were."

Rachel suddenly felt ashamed pushing her hands between her legs and removing the candle.

Abass laughed out loud and leaned back away from her slightly.

"Don't be shy; I'll give you what you need." He told her, no longer laughing.

What am I doing she thought, wishing she had waited for her husband before she decided to get all horny. She suddenly felt trapped on the sofa of their holiday villa with this stranger taking advantage. Everything suddenly felt dangerous but exciting. Thoughts of her husband walking in seemed to heighten her arousal rather than squash it. The consequences seemed to fade further and further to the back of her mind as this foreign man took control of her.

With her hands still covering and protecting her womanhood Abass took the opportunity to undo the buttons on her blouse. Rachel sighed and bit her bottom lip as she felt each button slip from the eye holes holding the blouse together. Button after button she felt the blouse begin to loosen around her body before finally the last button was released and Abass pulled her blouse apart.

"Ohhhhhh yes," he groaned, "perfect big white tits."

Rachel's violation intensified the throbbing between her legs and her breathing grew faster as she felt his hands snake into her blouse and around to her back where he unclasped her bra and released her big bouncy breasts.

He then pulled the blouse further down her shoulders before yanking it off her arms. She offered no help in removing her clothing but offered no resistance either. Accepting her fate she gave a soft sigh of defeat as her bra quickly followed.

Abass cooed at the beautiful site before him. The young wife's firm 32D bust sat invitingly in front of him and he wasted no time in reaching out to cup her breasts.

Closing her eyes Rachel's head lolled to the side as she bit down on her lip again. His hands were big and soft as he caressed her swollen mounds. She enjoyed how much he seemed to appreciate them, carefully massaging and squeezing them as he moaned.

She had always been used to the constant stares she received from men ogling her cleavage, but it was her husband she wanted ogling them the most. But after six years of being together he had grown used to them. He still enjoyed them but it had been a while since he felt her breasts like this.

Abass then leaned forward and sucked each nipple in turn into his mouth. He suckled as if extracting milk and it made her heart race faster. She thought he must be able to hear it as it beat harder and faster under her left breast.

Her breath came in shallow pants as she struggled to breathe; the anticipation was so much she couldn't get the oxygen into her blood stream quick enough.

Rubbing the palms of his hands over her breasts Abass knelt up to watch her face. She was enjoying it and so was he before he remembered time was running out. Groping a little rougher now he tweaked her nipples before letting go to unzip his pants.

Rachel knew this was her moment to kick him away and run off into the bedroom. Part of her brain was telling her, urging her to do it before it was too late.

Abass quickly had his cock out and was stroking himself furiously. His cock stood thick and proud but Rachel was unable to see as she closed her eyes and fought the moral battle in her head. His cock was thick like the candle but not as long, but long enough to satisfy Rachel and more he knew.

Desperate to bury his cock inside this white wife he grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her roughly to the edge of the sofa. Her eyes still closed but with her pussy spread wet and exposed, throbbing as it waited to be filled. Grabbing his thick shaft he lined himself up rubbing the swollen tip of his brown cock up and down her slit.

"Ohhhhhh shit!" Rachel quivered. "This is so wrong."

"But it feels so right." Abass chuckled as he slowly fed his length into her inch by inch.

"Ohhh fuck, ummm, oh yes, ohhhhhh fuck." She panted, as her pussy struggled to widen to accommodate his size.

Once she had taken every thick inch of his cock he started to rock her back and forth on the sofa. His hands dug firmly into her thighs as he used her own body weight to rock her onto his cock.

For Rachel it was effortless, her body rocking as if she were on a boat. With each upward thrust he stimulated parts of her insides the candle had not and it gave her renewed pleasure.

The moral battle of wills lost inside her head Rachel instinctively wrapped her legs around Abass, trying to pull him in deeper. He felt her legs tense and squeeze so pushed harder up into her body. She was so wet and yet tight he thought, he wouldn't be able to last very long.

Rachel bucked furiously trying to match his thrusts and it was working as before long she was thumping the sofa with her fists clenched tight. Abass had never felt a woman come as hard as her pussy contracted like a vice around his own throbbing muscle.

Like a beast he quickly pushed himself onto his feet whilst keeping himself buried deep inside her pussy and thrust harder. The new angle caused a knocking against her cervix which caused some discomfort but the deeper penetration sent her over the edge very quickly for a second time.

Experiencing her first multiple orgasms Rachel collapsed completely onto the sofa. Her body limp and weak from the intense few minutes this man had given her.

"Slow down ... oh ... slow ... go slow." She murmured unable to take anymore pounding.

"Bend over you bitch!" He hissed, swinging her legs around and helping her onto all fours.

Ignoring his insult she collapsed over the back of the sofa and allowed him to continue fucking her. His cock still felt good as he kept himself deep inside her with short sharp thrusts of his hips.

"I'm going to fill your hot pussy with my sperm you dirty white bitch." He spat.

Rachel smiled at his crudeness, loving how much pleasure she was giving him before alarmingly she remembered she wasn't protected.

"No!" You can't come inside me!" she freaked trying to move.

"What!" He spat thrusting harder. "I'm almost there."

"No! No! I'm not on the pill!" She wriggled harder.

"Mmmmm I like." He chuckled, before she broke free and managed to turn herself around.

In her panic she had accidentally positioned herself on the sofa with Abass and his cock standing right in front of her. She looked at his cock and saw it for the first time. Its thick brown bulbous head shiny with her juices smeared all over it.

She looked up at him, deep into his eyes as he smiled back down at her. He hadn't come yet and they both knew he wasn't leaving until he had.

Rachel hovered for a moment, unsure in herself if she would do it. Then, without looking at his cock again she opened her mouth. Grabbing hold of his cock Abass guided the head and the pulsating tip slipped smoothly into her willing mouth.

Closing her parted lips around his shaft she began to bob her head as his cock bucked and danced inside her mouth. Sensing he wouldn't last very long she scrapped her nails gently down his buttocks while cupping his balls with her free hand.

Free to assault her mouth Abass grabbed her head and slowly started to fuck her face. No man had ever done this to her. Rachel had always been in control when giving a blow job. Not fond of semen in her mouth her husband grew used to oral sex without completion. But as it always ended in sex he wasn't too bothered.

This was different however. Rachel knew that by denying him her unprotected womb to deposit his sperm she could hardly deny him her mouth.

His cock filled her mouth so much she opened her jaw wider before closing her lips even tighter around his shaft. Moans from above told her the recipient approved as she sucked harder. Abass still holding her head slowed his strokes as he guided her head back and forth along his length.

He took a few moments to look down at her into her long blonde hair. Grabbing handfuls of her locks he thrust his cock as deep as he could and grunted loudly. Rachel began to choke before she quickly started swallowing his cum. He pumped his load so deep into her mouth he knew she would have no choice but to swallow.

Once his cock stopped spewing sperm he pulled her head back and looked down at her, his cock dripping with saliva and cum.

"I hope we meet again." He said, letting go of her hair.

Once Abass had left Rachel locked all the doors and jumped into the shower. She tried to empty her mind of the terrible act she had just committed. She couldn't quite believe how it happened, liking it to one her erotic stories.

Just then she heard the door. "Is that you, John?" She called out.

"Yes, love." He replied. "You'll never guess what bloody happened to me?"

Rachel climbed out of the shower. "I'll be right with you." She told him. Thinking his story couldn't possibly be worse than hers.

Down at the security office Abass called out to his four colleagues. Two of whom were clocking off for the night whilst the other two were clocking in.

"Check this piece of pussy out staying at the Bay View Villa." He said pulling out his camera phone.

The five men gathered around the phone as it burst into life with the sounds of Rachel masturbating.

DanZack
DanZack
53 Followers
12