The Wildwood Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chain was lowered and Aileen's shackles were removed. "You are a marvel, my dear," Lord Whimsy exulted. "Not a murmur of protest and even an orgasm or two. My, my, I think membership is likely for you. But we do have another final test for you later, and remember that your partner must pass his test too. But I think things are looking good for all of us."

As he sat down with Aileen, fondling her breast, I was pulled from my seat by Lady Whimsy and led to the centre of the circle in the spotlight. Like Aileen, I was stripped of my underwear, a blessing because my cock had been making an uncomfortable tent in my shorts. She forced me to spread my legs, then cupped my balls in one hand while the fingers of the other played up and down the shaft of my cock, stopping to flick lightly around the corona.

She turned me around slowly to display my erect penis to everyone in the audience. "Ah now girls," she crooned. "See what a magnificent stiff stander we have here. Let's hope it stays that way through all the tests. It would be a pity to lose it, wouldn't it?" A ripple of giggles moved through the audience seated in the shadows. "What a nice arrow shape to the head!" She continued to rub and flick my glans penis with her fingers, making my cock bob and lift as the intensity of my arousal grew. "We'll enjoy feeling this long thick cock tickling our pussies, won't we?" More laughter.

She nodded to a man who emerged from the shadows with handcuffs that he proceeded to fasten on my wrists. "This is Mr. Spruce. He will assist me with your first test." As Mr. Spruce lowered the chains, hooked my cuffs to the chain, and began to pull my arms over my head, I examined his lithe features. He was slim with wavy brown hair and a vacant look in his eye as he regarded me, as though I were just a piece of meat. It was chilling. His cock was long and thin, now fully erect.

Mr. Spruce locked my ankles to the floor rings so my legs were spread wide, as Aileen's had been, and took up the slack in the chain so my body was stretched up tight. My cock stuck straight out in front of me. The head was a coral red where Lady Whimsy had been frigging it.

Suddenly she approached me from the front, arms extended out the side, and with a swift sweeping motion delivered two hard slaps to my penis, left and right. My cock swayed and I held my breath as the pain surged up through my body, but I could also feel my sex organ getting hotter, more aroused and eager to penetrate something. Lady Whimsy watched this reaction and then continued her slaps to the delight of her audience.

After a dozen or so, my cock red and hot and stinging, she stepped back to observe her handiwork. "Still nice and stiff. Very good, sir," she commented. "Thank you, my Lady," I replied.

Stepping behind me, she took from Mr. Spruce the very whip her husband had used on Aileen. Before I knew it, the greased ebony handle pushed its way up my anus. I could feel Lady Whimsy's warmth as she closed with me, reaching around with one hand to frig my erect penis while buggering me with the whip handle in the other. The simultaneous stimulation of both my cock and my rectum elevated my arousal unbelievably. If this was typical of Society activities, I wanted more.

I was also aware of being watched. The members of the audience, especially the females, were quietly leaning forward to watch my naked body being abused, noting the shape and size of my cock and balls, lusting after me and imagining all sorts of depraved sex acts with me. It made me even hotter.

Lady Whimsy stepped back and pulled the whip handle from my rectum. Mr. Spruce handed her a clean cloth to wipe the handle. With a firm grip on the handle, she laid the first lash across my bum. The pain seared into me like a knife, and I thought I would instantly lose my erection. But as the second lash tore into my lower buttocks, narrowly missing my testicles, I felt a surprising warmth flood through my lower abdomen and into my cock. It stayed erect. As the whipping went on, it got even hotter.

I got ten, then twelve lashes, as Aileen did. Then Lady Whimsy handed the whip to Mr. Spruce and walked in front of me, examining my penis. "Hmmmm. Still quite stiff, I see," she noted. "Very good, Mr. Hemlock. Very good, indeed. Tell me how you like this." From behind her leg she produced her riding crop and brought the leather pad at the tip down viciously on my cock head. As the pain raced through the glans penis and into my brain, she brought the crop upwards in a hard sweep against the underside of my cock head. She followed this with a quick series of short slaps of the crop up and down and side to side, making my cock jump and leap with her blows.

Then she lowered the crop between my legs and caressed my balls with its leather tip. "How did you like that, Mr. Hemlock?" she asked. I was breathing heavily with the pain and arousal, so I couldn't answer. I realized she didn't really want one. "Look ladies," she said to the audience. "He's still stiff. Let's see if he can stay that way bit longer."

She took up the whip again behind me and laid on another dozen lashes, some across my back, some across the backs of my thighs, and more on my buttocks. The last couple flicked inward and caught my balls, crossing the sensitive sack with livid streaks and causing me exquisite pain. But my cock stayed stiff.

Nodding with satisfaction, Lady Whimsy nodded to Mr. Spruce who pushed buttons to lower slightly the circular platform on which I was standing. Positioning herself in front of me, Lady Whimsy clasped my waist and guided my erect penis into the valley of her vagina. The warmth and wetness of her cunt was a balm to the burning pain of the whippings. Stretched as I was, I could only hope she would do the work. And she did, bobbing up and down on my cock, at least until her body shook with a violent orgasm. Then she stepped away, her pubic hair wet with her cunt juices.

She nodded into the shadows and another woman appeared. "This is Mrs. Balsam. She will assist us with the next test." Mrs. Balsam was a Nordic Amazon: tall and blonde, solidly built with wide cheekbones, wide mouth, and wide hips. Her large breasts like Lady Whimsy's were caught in a leather harness with openings for her nipples and very large areolas. Between her legs was a large, thick lipped cunt covered with blonde pubic hair. Some of the seated female members appeared to have bald pussies, but many had left their feminine parts adorned with nature's foliage. I liked that. It holds those wonderful pheromone odours from the pussy so well and leads to such bloody marvellous erections and orgasms.

Like Lady Whimsy, she approached me from the front and lowered her cunt onto my throbbing cock, still not released from its arousal by orgasm. No sooner had she begun the up and down motions of fucking her pussy on my sex organ than I felt the soft but stiff head of a cock at my anus. Mr. Spruce was about to bugger me.

I have never been interested in anal intercourse. I'm a pussy man and happy to remain so. I haven't even been bi curious, as they call it. But in this situation of forced sex acts, I found myself observing my own reactions with curiosity. How indeed would it feel?

It felt amazing. As Mr. Spruce's long, thin penis invaded my rectum and began thrusting, I found myself responding with my cock in Mrs. Balsam's cunt. As the meat in the sandwich, I had double sensations, arousal in both my ass and my cock. They got into a rhythm, Mrs. Balsam timing her squats that pushed my penis deep into her vagina with Mr. Spruce's thrusts into my rectum. Mrs. Balsam had an orgasm, throwing her head back and moaning in lustful delight. Lady Whimsy appeared out of the shadows and laid into Mrs. Balsam's bum with her riding crop. This drove Mrs. Balsam's cunt harder and faster on my cock, and I could feel her pussy muscles contracting around my penis with each crack of the crop across her ass.

This violent action brought on the crisis, and I had the most intense orgasm of my life to that point as I squirted great gobs of semen into Mrs. Balsam's vagina. At the same time, I could feel Mr. Spruce ejaculating into my rectum. The aftershocks of fucking continued for some time as they held me tight in the sandwich and bathed ourselves in the afterglow of sexual pleasure.

There were murmurs and polite applause as I was released from my bonds and helped to a seat beside Lady Whimsy. I watched as Lord Whimsy got up and supervised the next test. He ordered a bed brought into the spotlight, a rather ordinary four poster bed with a white sheet on the mattress. Then he pulled Aileen into the spotlight again.

"You have done well, my dear," he began. "Public display of your naked charms, public restraint and arousal, public flogging and whipping, and public fucking and buggering are all part of our pleasures in the Society. This is the last you must endure: the public gangbang."

He paused to gauge her reaction. We all could see the fear and apprehension on Aileen's lovely face. I knew she had never had more than one man at once. How would she react? Could she take the pussy pounding he was promising?

"I'm sure you will do well," Lord Whimsy reassured her. "Most women do. We just need to be sure your sweet cunt won't dry up on us during a long session. Sometimes our most popular victims attract quite a crowd of violators." He paused. "Speaking of violators, the male members of the Select committee should come forward now."

He introduced them one at a time. "Mr. Oak, Mr. Maple, Mr. Pine, and you know Mr. Birch and Mr. Spruce. All right, gentlemen, restrain her." The men took Aileen to the bed and pushed her down on her back. She thought they wanted her lengthways in the normal way, but they grabbed her arms and legs and turned her sideways, pulling her arms out to the side where they were shackled by the wrists to the posts at the top and bottom of the bed on that side.

On the other side, they pulled her left leg over to the top post and shackled it there by the ankle. Then they slowly forced her right leg wide to the other side, down to the post at the bottom of the bed and shackled it there. Aileen's legs now spread painfully wide apart, her ass and cunt open wide for all to see. Her tits heaved as she fought to control her panicked breathing, and her belly glistened with the sweat of anxious fear.

"Behold, the sacrificial victim," announced Lord Whimsy. "If she survives this test without fear and without using the safe word to make it stop, she will become one of us." Moving into the valley between her legs, he pointed to her cunt. "This is why, gentlemen, we formed this Society: unfettered access to luscious female bodies. Life is the cock in the cunt. Look at this one. Such a prominent Mound of Venus to pound on. Such a luxurious bush of dark pussy hair. Such juicy thick pussy lips to lick and suck. Such a cute little clitoris to flick and munch on and to grind on while fucking this beauty. Is she not a beauty and a desirable object of our lusts? Isn't this the best part of her initiation into our lustful tribe?"

They all nodded with dissolute expressions of lust and depravity on their faces. Lord Whimsy advanced to Aileen's crotch and flicked the head of his penis up and down her pussy slit. "I'm going to go first, my dear. As I told you, office has its privileges. Now at my age, even with an extra dose of Viagra, I will only manage one more orgasm today, and this one will be a long time in coming, if you will excuse the expression. But it will be a great one because I do love fresh cunt."

With that, he pushed the head of his penis into Aileen's vagina and then climbed onto the bed, squashing her breasts against his chest. "Here we go, Aileen honey. Pricks up your cunt. Enjoy the ride." Lord Whimsy's buttocks began to rise and fall heavily as he drove his penis into her vagina and sucked her nipples. Spread open, arms and legs shackled wide on the bed, she felt helpless and abused as his cock rampaged in her cunt.

He grunted and wheezed as his ample belly flopped on hers with each thrust of his penis. He felt his arousal grow and grow as he ground his cock into her pussy; he revelled in dominating her, feeling the heat and moisture of her cunt that enveloped his unbridled prick; he ravaged the naked female spread and shackled under him, powerless to stop his plundering her most secret treasure with his depraved lust.

Then Lord Whimsy suddenly stopped fucking her. "My dear" he whispered in her ear, feeling his cock lying in her cunt, twitching and eager for release from its torture of arousal, "you do know, don't you, that we are making a movie right now?"

She opened her eyes wide from her miasma of sexual arousal caused by the pounding of his cock in her cunt. Her eyes held the question. "Oh no, my Lord," she breathed. "Whatever for?" He grunted a laugh. "For us, of course. We view them later for our pleasure. We sell them on the Internet for the pleasure of others and our profit. Look up."

In the shadows overhead, she saw a television monitor. Its view shifted every few seconds from a wide angle view of the bed with Lord Whimsy lying on her naked body, his buttocks hunching forward as he drove his penis into her vagina, to a low angle view of his cock and balls rising and falling on her pussy mound, her breasts and face visible as his bum rose, pulling his cock part way out of her pussy, ready for another thrust inside.

Aileen had never been fucked such a long time by one man. Thoughts she had about having a video made of her initiation ordeal were pushed aside by the need to focus on breathing as her breath was pushed out of her lungs by the heavy body forcing itself on top of hers, pounding its pubic bone onto hers as Lord Whimsy's thick cock rammed in and out of her pussy. She wondered idly how bruised her cunt would be, and whether she could take the fucking to come. His rhythmic penis thrusts went on and on and on as his pleasure grew slowly and surely to a climax.

Then thankfully she felt his rhythm speed up, his cock excited to that delicious point of no return when the automatic response to stimulation triggers an orgasm. Lord Whimsy clamped his mouth on hers in a long kiss as he hammered his cock into her cunt harder and faster and harder and faster.

Then he slammed his penis deep into her vagina and held it there for a moment, raising his head in a wild groan of profound pleasure as the orgasm hit him and he felt the first jet of semen spurt from the head of his cock. Then he continued thrusting into her cunt as his cock kept spraying her cervix with his semen in decreasing amounts and with less violent contractions of his penis muscles.

Even after his cock had quit spurting, he continued to move it up and down the length of her birth channel to prolong his pleasure. It shrank and shrank back to its normal flaccid state in a warm glow of sexual release. He finally came to rest on her shackled body with a sigh of contentment.

Everyone waited until he raised his head and then reluctantly climbed off Aileen's nude bound body. Lord Whimsy regarded her naked charms for a moment, the trickle of semen from her cunt lips made coral with the vigour of his fucking, her heavy breathing, and her lidded eyes. Then he nodded to the other men waiting to fuck her.

Mr. Oak was nearly as old as Lord Whimsy, and he was eager to ravish the restrained beauty. As he approached the bed, he carried a short leather strap about a foot long and two inches wide. It had an ebony handle carved like a penis. This he jammed into her wet vagina and rammed in and out while flicking her clit with his fingers. Aileen squealed and moaned, rocking her hips from side to side. Then he straddled the bed and sat on her breasts while laying the strap across her cunt in a prolonged series of smacks and whips. She screamed and moaned as her pussy lips turned puffy and red under increasingly severe strokes of the leather strap.

Finally satisfied, Mr. Oak dismounted and walked into the wide arc of her spread legs to sheath his short, thick cock in her cunt. He paused with a sneer of satisfaction to feel the heat from her bruised pussy lips and mound and then accompanied rapid fucks into her pussy with loud grunts of sexual pleasure. When he came, it was almost silently. When he withdrew his cock from her vulva did we enjoyed the sight of a new flow of white sex cream from between her inner labia.

Mr. Maple was black, a muscular man of medium build with a big penis, long and heavy in its erection, with a cloud of tight, wiry black pubic hair above it. He forced its broad head between Aileen's pussy lips and flicked her clit several times with his fingers, forcing a groan from her. Then he pushed his cock up to the hilt into her cunt. His cock thrusts when he started to fuck her were determined and solid. She moaned and closed her eyes as he built her sexual response into a violent orgasm. Lord Whimsy noted the orgasm with satisfaction. Mr. Maple continued to fuck her hard and then slowed his thrusts, eventually pulling back and out. He had come in her pussy. More thick white semen leaked from her abused labia. Her pubic hair glistened in the spotlight with beads of sweat.

Mr. Pine was Asian, probably a wealthy Japanese businessman with many local investments and a taste for both Scotch whisky and white women. His penis was long and thick with the biggest cock head I had ever seen: broad and menacing with a wide urethral opening. As he pushed it against Aileen's labia, it spread her cunt lips wide and forced a groan from her as it burrowed up into her vaginal passage.

Like Mr. Maple, Mr. Pine gave free rein to his lust and continued to fuck Aileen with regular, determined strokes of his penis. His pleasure built. He sucked on her nipples, then slapped her breasts hard. He leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth as his fucking picked up speed and he slammed harder into her pussy mound. His cock foamed in her labia with cunt juices and semen. Then he slowed as his orgasm hit him, and he withdrew from her body with a groan of satisfaction, his semen flowed copiously from Aileen's pussy and stained the bed sheet.

Now in a daze of sexual arousal, Aileen had lost count of her orgasms and was unaware that the end of her initiation was close at hand. Mr. Birch mounted her but did not take long to reach his climax. I thought it likely that he preferred her ass to her pussy, given his performance in the Aileen sandwich with Lord Whimsy. Similarly, Mr. Spruce took little time leaving his contribution in Aileen's pussy with his long, thin penis, possibly because he preferred men to women anyway. I began to wonder what sexual preferences were represented in the membership of the Wildwood Society.

Lord Whimsy brushed a lock of matted hair from Aileen's brow and kissed her cheek. "Bravo, my dear. Well done. We are indeed fortunate to have a luscious bit of crumpet such as you wanting to join us and have it off some more. If your partner can pass the final test, I personally will be very happy to welcome you to our Society." Aileen smiled wanly at him as Mr. Birch and Mr. Spruce released her from her bonds and helped her off her bed of trials.

I felt Lady Whimsy beside me get up. She drew her lips and took my hand, pulling me with her to the bed and nodding to Mrs. Balsam to help her. They shackled me to the bed on my back like Aileen. Lady Whimsy took hold of my upright cock and smeared it with an ointment that felt warm at first as her hand frigged up and down my shaft, but then it began to itch and burn. The frigging got harder and faster. The itch stretched my cock to its limit. My glans penis felt swollen and hot. My balls ache. When I came, the jets of semen flew into the air and splashed ten feet away onto the carpet. Murmurs and applause rippled through the audience. "My, my, you do have quite the strong cock, luv," cooed Lady Whimsy. "I'm sure all our ladies will want to feel it going off in their hot little love tunnels."