The Wildwood Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and then, without breaking eye contact, mounted me, stuffing my cock into her own love tunnel. She rubbed her palms up and down through the hair on my chest as she rocked her pelvis on my cock, driving it up and down her moist cunt passage. She leaned further forward and rubbed the hard nubs of her nipples across my chest as she fucked on my cock. Then she sat up straight and wiggled her bottom to get my penis as far into her vagina as she could. I could feel the head of my penis pushing against a mucous wall that had to be her cervix. Her head fell back and her eyes have closed in ecstasy as she felt my cock probing in her very depths.

Lady Whimsy pushed up a bit and fell back down onto my cock, driving it deep again. "Aaaaah," she moaned and repeated the action several times, each time groaning with pleasure at the extreme penetration of her pussy. Then she began bouncing with surprising energy for a woman of her age until my cock suddenly stiffened and I felt the first jets of sperm shooting out from my cock head and splattering her inner vagina walls. "Oh, oh, my, that's good," she breathed and kept bouncing until my slackening penis could no longer invade her cunt and flopped out.

She planted a kiss on my cheek. "You've got a good stiff one there, luv. I think you're going to be OK if you can come one more time." I wasn't sure about that. I'd already come three times, the most I'd ever achieved in a whole evening, and that was when I was younger. I could only hope my magic penis pleasure machine stayed serviceable for one more romp tonight.

Mrs. Balsam took her time releasing my shackles as Lady Whimsy explained that this last test involved trying NOT to come until told to do so. That would be quite a trick, considering that my penis had already spurted its load of semen three times. If I could keep it erect long enough to invade a couple of vaginas, it would want a quick release of seminal fluid in an intense and prolonged orgasm so that it could rest for a good long while. How many vaginas for how long was a question I couldn't answer.

"Let me introduce our ladies on the Select committee. You know Mrs. Balsam. This is Mrs. Alder, Mrs. Cottonwood, Mrs. Palm, and Mrs. Sycamore. Your task will be to give each one an orgasm in a different position without coming yourself." I stared at her horrified. Five beautiful women and no orgasm: I doubted I could last that long. I was lusting after them already.

First was Mrs. Alder, a petite brunette with a pink, rosy complexion. She looked about thirty as she flopped on the bed on her hands and knees and presented me with her gorgeous backside, two luscious globes of flesh with her secret slit surrounded with pussy hair nestled between. "Mrs. Alder wants it doggy style," announced Lady Whimsy.

It wasn't difficult. Mrs. Alder's love nest was full lipped and wet with anticipation. I kneeled up behind her and found my cock standing at full attention. As I pushed my cock head into her cunt, she wiggled her bum and murmured approvingly. I thrust firmly into her vagina with steady strokes, feeling her ample breasts swaying under her. Her breathing got faster and shallower, and then she suddenly crumpled flat on the bed, her body shaking with a massive orgasm.

Next on the bed was Mrs. Cottonwood, a tall red haired beauty with big boobs with freckles on them. She pushed me aggressively onto the bed on my back and mounted me, stuffing my cock into her warm wet tunnel. Her pussy hair was real red, not strawberry blonde, and her pussy lips were thick and full. I was really turned on as she bounced on my cock, and I thought "This won't do. I have to avoid coming." So I pulled her close on my chest and hammered my cock into her cunt hard and fast. I got the response I wanted. Her orgasm built quickly and hit her as she gasped for breath. I pulled out of her cunt quickly to cool my cock and avoid coming myself as Mrs. Cottonwood shook beside me in the throes of orgasm.

Mrs. Balsam pushed herself to the head of the line and mounted me as I lay on my back. She reversed herself and stuffed my cock into her waiting cunt. Then she leaned back on my chest as a video camera came out of the shadows to capture my cock thrusting in her cunt between widely splayed legs. As I had done with Mrs. Cottonwood, I fucked hard and fast into Mrs. Balsam's cunt, white foam of cunt juice coating my cock shaft. "Unngh uunnnngh," she grunted as her orgasm hit her and I pulled out of her pussy, my cock vibrating and hot. I knew I was getting close to orgasm.

Mrs. Palm was black, or at least a dark cream colour, quite attractive with delicate features and a dark triangle of curly hair covering her pussy. She lay down beside me on her side and lifted one leg, inviting me to penetrate her pussy from behind. Being a gentleman, I accepted her offer and found her vagina to be remarkably warm and fragrant. As I thrust languidly into her pussy, hugging her delicate body close, I started daydreaming how nice it would be to come in her cunt and fall asleep.

Suddenly, I realized my cock was getting very hard and ready to come. I immediately jammed my cock up her cunt and held it immobile. While I waited for my cock to calm down a bit, I absently caressed one of her nipples and fondled her breast. To my astonishment, she began to moan. As I squeezed her breasts harder and pinched her nipples, she began to shake in a massive orgasm. I knew some women have sensitive breasts. Some can even achieve orgasm with nipple stimulation. It appeared Mrs. Palm was one of those. I was saved. I withdrew my over stimulated cock.

Lady Whimsy approached the bed, followed by Mrs. Sycamore. Mrs. Sycamore was Asian, possibly a spouse to Mr. Pine, and of the same age. She had that delicate beauty of the Japanese geisha, perfect body proportions, fine features, jet black hair on her head and on her pussy, and full breasts. "Mrs. Sycamore," Lady Whimsy announced to me, "is old fashioned. She wants to be taken in the European matrimonial position, also known as missionary style." She shook her head slightly, as if to say this was too boring for the Society. "You've done well, so this time, we will let you come."

I sighed with relief. I knew I was home free. I took Mrs. Sycamore ceremoniously by the hand and laid her on her back. I caressed her body and breasts, spread her legs, and licked her pussy into a receptive lather. Oh, she tasted so fragrant, so pungent, so good. I was so aroused. Then I mounted her and had one of the greatest fucks of my life, thrusting and thrusting into her pussy mound and erupting into a prolonged orgasm that shot jet after jet of sperm into the depths of her vagina.

Aileen and I sat together afterwards on a couch in the semi dark, waiting for the Select Committee to make their decision and whispering to each other. My cock and balls ached from repeated orgasms and her pussy and tits were sore from repeated pummeling, but we were very happy. "That was the most awesome sex I've ever had," she breathed. "Yah, me too," I whispered. "I hope they accept us. If this was an initiation, I just have to find out what else they do in their other sessions."

There was a rustling as naked people got up from their seats and mingled, but in an orderly way, whispering to each other. The men ended up on one side of the room, the women on the other. The bed was removed from the centre of the room under the spotlight, and then Lord and Lady Whimsy appeared there.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Wildwood Society, your Select Committee has reached a decision," announced Lord Whimsy. "Mr. Hemlock and Miss Osier, will you come forward, please?" I took Aileen by the hand and we walked into the bright light and stood in front of the Lord and the Lady.

"You have both performed beyond expectations tonight, my dears," he began. "We of the Society have rarely seen such endurance and such lustful response to the sex acts that we made you perform. Your obvious enjoyment of every depravity is an inspiration to us all, and we hope you will want to contribute to the design of our sex sessions so that we can benefit from your active sexual imaginations."

We looked at each other and smiled with a hint of smirk as our imaginations began to work. They wanted us to be dirty with them. "And so, my dears, we welcome you now into the Wildwood Society. May your orgasms be many and powerful." The group broke into spontaneous applause.

"And now, we ask you to indulge us in an old custom of welcome into our Society. The assembled members have enjoyed watching your performance tonight. Now they wish to be acquainted with your naked bodies." Lady Whimsy produced two sets of handcuffs and fastened them to our wrists behind our backs.

"Miss Osier," said Lord Whimsy in a formal voice, "please move down the line of men over there." He motioned to Mr. Birch, who took her arm and guided her to the first of the naked men, who fondled her breasts and cupped her pussy mound, sliding an exploring finger into her cunt. One by one, they passed her on, kissing her on the lips and on the tits, pinching her nipples, slipping between her legs to lick her pussy, or grabbing her buttocks and spreading her cheeks to slip and exploring finger into her asshole.

My own introduction to the women was similar. Mrs. Balsam led me down the gauntlet of women who kissed and licked and rubbed my cock into erection, teased my balls, or slipped sly fingers into my asshole. Sore from rubbing and slapping, my penis felt grateful when the end of the line arrived and I was returned with Aileen to the spotlight circle beside Lord and Lady Whimsy.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen," he began again, "I must thank you for welcoming these new acolytes into our mysteries of the human libido in such an enthusiastic fashion." Lord Whimsy chuckled as he glanced pointedly at my erect penis. "Please feel free to indulge your passions in the usual ways."

Several men came over to us and took hold of Aileen, talking and laughing and charming her into sitting and then reclining on a couch where they could take advantage of her female charms. Soon cocks were introduced into her cunt and she was being fucked savagely and repeatedly on the couch: cocks in her cunt, in her ass, and in her mouth.

Some of the women surrounded me and pulled me over to another couch. One bleach blonde matron called Miss Beech pushed me onto a reclining damsel whose naked charms I had noted before. She was part English, part Maltese, with a beautiful, oval face and full lips, long dark brown straight hair to her shoulders, and olive skin like silk. Her pubic hair was luxuriously thick and dark brown covering a prominent mound and fat, full pussy lips. As I eased my erect penis through her bush and into her vagina, I found my libido revving up again, my cock getting stiff and hot, and my hands roaming all over her naked body.

The other naked women surrounded us and began to comment on our fucking. "I'll bet you're enjoying that big cock of his, aren't you, Miss Fir?" one mocked. "That greedy maw of yours loves a fat cock, doesn't it, Miss Fir?" jibed another. She ignored them and so did I. I kissed her passionately and kept up a thrusting rhythm that built our passion to a mutual climax and orgasm. As we subsided in each others' arms, the group dispersed and we were left alone. She kissed me on the lips and she too was gone.

The meeting broke up, Aileen and I retrieved our clothes at the house, and we drove home, sharing fantasies about what we would do at the next meeting as full members of the Wildwood Society.