The Willing Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the film, Mum got up and came to me. She leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. As she stood back up, she turned to me and said, "Paul would you give me a hug please?"

This caught me a little by surprise and then I realised I was semi hard, so I hesitated.

Guessing the likelihood of my physical state Mum leaned back down and whispered, "If you're a little hard, I won't mind and I won't be embarrassed, as my nipples are hard as well."

"Oh, okay." was all I could say. Swallowing I got up and I took Mum into my embrace.

"Mmmm. That feels nice. Thank you Darling."

She pushed her pelvis into mine, which allowed her to feel my semi being squashed between us. I also noticed the points of her nipples pushing into my lower chest as she moved around a little.

Finally, she raised herself on tiptoe and with a very brief kiss on the lips, she released me and said, "Good night Darling." as she turned and headed out the door. By the time she'd left my semi had turned into a full on erection.

Time for bed for me as well.

Lying in bed it dawned on me that Mum was trying to make me comfortable around her, in what would otherwise be embarrassing situations, with her seduction. There was still an element of fear at the incest side of things, but there was also a thrill at what Mum might do to try to entice me to give her what she wants.

*

Sunday morning arrived and I lay in bed deciding what to do. I should go out for a run as I hadn't since the middle of the previous week. My mind made up I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I had a pee and decided to have a shower after my run, but I needed to clean my teeth. So toothpaste on my brush I activated it and started brushing my teeth. Almost immediately the bathroom door opened and looking around, Mum entered and said, "Don't mind me." With that she went straight to the toilet dropped her pyjama bottoms, sat on the toilet and peed. I couldn't really hear anything over the drone of my toothbrush vibrating in my mouth, but my head was swimming at being given such an intimate view of Mum. I continued to watch as she finished, wiped herself, replaced her pyjama bottoms and flushed the toilet. My toothbrush stopped and I spat the remainder of the toothpaste into the sink.

"Are you going for a run?" Mum asked.

"Yeah, I thought I would." I replied.

"Do you mind if I come with you? I haven't been for a run in ages and I need to stay fit and trim."

"Okay, I'll meet you in the kitchen. I was going to run around the boating lake in the park, is that okay?

Smiling she replied, "That sounds good. Give me a couple of minutes."

She disappeared out of the door.

Ten minutes later she came back into the kitchen in Lycra shorts and a tight fitting top.

I looked at her and then at my watch. To indicate she'd kept me waiting.

She laughed, opened the door and said, "What are you waiting for?"

I laughed and followed her locking the door behind us.

The run was pleasant, but a little sedate with Mum along, but as we progressed we would exchange the lead as well as run alongside each other. From behind, watching Mum's rear bouncing as she ran was a pleasant sight, but not as pleasant as looking across with her beside me and watching her boobs bounce as she ran. We continued for about 45 minutes before Mum decided she'd had enough. It took nearly 15 minutes to get back home, so we had about an hour running.

I felt good having cleared my lungs and exercised my muscles. Opening the kitchen door I walked in and Mum followed me and collapsed into a chair.

"Oh my." she said a little breathlessly. "I'm a bit out of shape, I need to do this more often."

"You look in good enough shape to me." I replied teasing her a little.

"Paul Johnson, are you trying to chat up your mother?" she answered quickly with a feigned hurt look which quickly turned into a broad smile.

Surprised at my own comment and then realising it was received in the spirit it was said, I laughed and said, "Maybe." followed by a wink.

We laughed together and both grabbed a drink and sat recovering and then Mum, said, "Right, I'm going for a bath."

"Mum, can I have a shower first?"

"Sure. You go ahead."

I was stood in the shower and was just shampooing my hair. All of a sudden I heard a noise. "Mum, is that you?"

"Yes Dear," she replied, "Don't mind me, I'm just sorting out running my bath."

I was just about to go bananas and managed to catch myself. "Would you throw my towel over the shower door please?"

"Sure." came the reply followed by the towel appearing over the door.

I finished showering and turned the water off and dried myself in the shower cubicle. I didn't want to come out naked knowing that it was almost certain that I wasn't alone in the bathroom. I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the shower door. Mum was there still in her running kit, which was sporting some rather interestingly placed sweat patches.

"All done." I said as I left, closing the door behind me.

I went into my bedroom and got dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. I stayed there checking my email and surfing the net for news. After about half an hour there was a call from the bathroom.

"Paul?"

I went to my bedroom door and replied, "Yeah."

"Would you come and give me a hand please."

I went into the bathroom and Mum was sat in a bath full of bubbles.

She held up a cloth and asked, "Would you wash my back please Darling? I want to get rid of all the sweat from our run."

I smiled to myself a little and took the wash cloth and soap. I soaped the cloth and began to wash her back. I spent a few minutes running the cloth around her back and made sure her back was well soaped and rinsed a number of times. While there Mum just sat forward and with her position and the bubbles I couldn't see her breasts, or anything else which, to my surprise disappointed me a little.

I finally rinsed Mum's back off and handed the washcloth and soap back to her before getting up and heading back out the door.

"Thanks Darling", Mum called as I closed the door.

Sitting back at my computer it suddenly dawned on me that I never even thought about the situation being in the bathroom with my naked mother. I laughed to myself at how clever she was being at putting me at ease with her. I started to think about how things might develop with Mum and was surprised at how much I was now looking forward to Mum's little teases rather than wanting to shy away from them.

I stayed surfing the net and looking at some engineering material for work and it was a good hour before there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I responded to the knock.

Mum came in and asked, "What would you like for lunch?"

I looked over to her and nearly did a double take. She was wearing some short white shorts with a yellow tight fitting top and some strappy wedges on her feet. She seemed to have on a bra that pushed her breasts up and together, enhancing and emphasising their size. I glanced up at her face to find her glaring at me, but with a little smile. She repeated, "Lunch?"

A little flustered, I replied a little embarrassed, "Umm, just a sandwich will be fine thanks."

"Ok. It'll be ready in 10 minutes." With that she turned and left the room but called back and said, "Thank you."

"Eh?" I asked at her comment.

From down the stairs I heard, "Nothing." followed by a laugh.

I laughed to myself and again thought how hot Mum was looking, and at the little teases which I was now enjoying.

I closed my laptop down and headed downstairs. I was met with Mum's rear pointing at me as she bent over looking in the bottom of the fridge. She came up with some tomatoes and as she turned, she jumped a little and said, "Oh! You surprised me. I didn't hear you come down.

"Sorry I didn't mean to surprise you." I replied. I decided to help with lunch and asked, "Would you like a coffee?"

"Yes please Darling."

With that we commenced a little dance around the work surfaces with Mum making the sandwiches and me making coffee. A couple of times I felt Mum's body push across the back of mine. Even though there was plenty of room, it seemed I was being teased by her rubbing her body against me.

We sat down and ate. Conversation was light and general. We decided to take a drive and go for a walk after lunch.

We took a short drive to a nearby coastal town and enjoyed a walk along the seafront. I was enjoying being with Mum and was amazed at how she looked in her summer shorts and top. I found that we were both very relaxed around each other. I was taking every opportunity to look at her legs and rear. There was a firmness to them that belied her years. There were a few times when I noticed her look away from me with a smile on her face. This caused me to smile inwardly to myself. On the way back I drove and Mum sat in the passenger seat, mostly with her left leg crossed on top of her right, giving me a clear view of her inner thigh. Although I needed to concentrate on the driving I took frequent glances at her legs as we drove back home.

We got home and ate dinner together. We spoke about the walk and engaged in general chit chat before eventually heading into the lounge each with a drink. We put some music on and listened together quietly.

"Can I ask you something Darling?" Mum asked suddenly.

Looking across at her I replied, "Sure."

"Did you enjoy looking at me today, and over the last couple of days?"

A little hesitantly I said, "I guess so."

Smiling at me she asked, "Are you aware I was giving you glimpses of me that you wouldn't normally see?"

"Yeah, it was sort of obvious."

"Good."

Mum hesitated for a while and it looked like she wanted to say something else so I waited for her.

She continued, a little uncertainly, "I'm going to admit something to you, which is very intimate and very personal, but it will give you a bit of an insight into where I am, what I want and why I asked to see a part of you that a mother shouldn't really see.

"So the last few days I've been in a constant state of arousal. My nipples have been sensitive, my pussy has been so wet that I've had to put panty liners in my panties."

I gasped and felt my cock start to swell at her admission. Eventually I said, "I don't know what to say."

She smiled, I guess to put me at ease and then continued, "I just need you to know the state I'm in and the effect you're having on me."

"I didn't realise I was having that kind of effect on you."

"Well you are, but that's as much because of what I'm doing, in terms of getting you to see me in more intimate situations, rather than anything you're doing.

I sat and took in what she had said.

After a couple of minutes Mum spoke, "Paul, I've enjoyed my little games, but I need to know something if they're going to continue. Is there any chance that you might overcome your difficulties with what we've been doing?

I replied a little carefully, "Well, I have enjoyed the little shows you've been putting on and I'll be honest with you; I've been sort of looking forward to them." I paused, thinking about how best to answer her question. I continued, "I've started to fantasise about how far this will go and I think I'd like it to go 'all the way', if you get my drift."

Suddenly Mum burst out laughing. She ended up rolling around the sofa giggling uncontrollably. I laughed along with her until she recovered herself.

Eventually she stopped laughing and calmed down. "That was so funny," she said, "I can't believe you made that joke."

Still smiling all I could say was, "It only really came to me as I said it."

"Well it was really funny."

She then got a bit of a coy expression on her face and said, "Does that mean you'll have sex with me?"

Thinking about how erotic it has been over the last few days I decided to draw the games out a little and replied, "Yes, but only if you can seduce me."

With a gasp she said, "What do you think I've been doing?"

With a smile and a wink I added, "I guess you need to try harder then."

"You little tease." she said with a smile suggesting I was being naughty.

"Well, I've been taught by a master."

We both laughed again and then Mum responded, "By the time I'm finished you'll be begging me to let you fuck me."

"Sounds like fun, let the games begin." I shouted out.

We laughed again and then settled down and eventually sat and listened to music. Every so often we would look at each other and giggle like a couple of kids for a few minutes. This continued until we both decided to go to bed.

The only difference about saying goodnight was that we hugged each other and kissed, not like mother and son, but more like lovers, but it seemed that neither of us wanted to kiss fully like lovers, so although we kissed each other on the lips, tongues weren't used and although the kiss lasted longer than a quick peck it remained short enough to not appear to be too out of place between a parent and her son.

*

Monday morning arrived and it was back to work. I got up, showered and dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. Mum was already there and I had to conceal a gasp as I saw her standing sporting a see-through baby doll nighty with tiny panties. Her breasts were clearly visible and her panties didn't obscure the small 'landing strip' patch of pubic hair beneath them.

She heard me arrive and slowly looked at me and with a smile that she barely hid she said, "Good morning Darling."

"Hi Mum." I replied and giving her an obvious stare I added, "Nice!"

"You like?" she responded and actually gave me a twirl.

All I could think of was how sexy she looked, and so did a very responsive part of my body. "I wasn't looking for a cooked breakfast, but looking that hot, I'm not sure how to avoid it!" and then laughed.

Mum laughed and then headed for the door. As she left, she turned and said, "It seems to be getting a bit hot in the kitchen. Time to get ready for work."

I heard her laugh as she climbed the stairs to get herself ready for work. I grabbed some cereals and a coffee and after a quick revisit to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I was heading for the front door. I stopped at the door and called, "I'm off Mum. I'll see you later."

I heard a giggle and then the response came, "You already have. Bye Darling." followed by another giggle.

I opened the door and headed out to my car and off to work. Throughout the day I kept thinking back to Mum in the kitchen this morning and on more than one occasion I was asked what I was smiling at. On each occasion I had to give an excuse.

Monday's were long days for me with the morning at work and the afternoon was spent at college doing an applied maths and aerodynamics lesson as part of my apprenticeship. The aero class didn't finish until 5:30pm, so with small delays talking to classmates and the journey home it was nearly 6:45pm by the time I arrived. Monday nights normally had me coming in and sitting down to dinner with Mum straight away.

I came in and dropped my bags in the hallway and shouted, "Mum. I'm home."

She called back from the kitchen, "Hi Hun, dinners ready."

I headed for the kitchen wondering what Mum might try to do this evening. I entered the kitchen and saw Mum in a summer dress that came down to just above the knee. She also had tights on, which surprised me a little. I guess the tights were because she must have worn that to work. I was a little disappointed as I was really looking forward to and enjoying the 'shows' she was putting on for me.

I went over to her and kissed her on the lips and gave a quick hug. "Go and sit down. Dinner's ready." she said. I turned to sit down and her hand lingered on my back as we parted.

Dinner went without incident as we ate and we each talked about our day. All the time we talked I was expecting her to do something to tease and excite me, but nothing. I went upstairs to do a bit more studying and didn't come down for another couple of hours. So it wasn't until about 9:30pm that I headed down to the lounge.

Mum was sat watching TV, there was a half empty glass of wine next to her.

"What are you watching?" I asked as I came in.

"I don't really know Darling. I think I dozed until I woke when you came in."

"Oh. Would you like a top up?"

"Are you going to have something?"

"I was going to have some wine as well, if there's enough."

"There's plenty; there's a box in the fridge." and she emptied her glass and passed it to me.

I got the wine and returned to the lounge and handed Mum her glass and taking it with her left hand, she patted the sofa to her right for me to sit next to her.

I sat down and Mum still wearing her dress from dinner leaned into me and cuddled.

"You okay?" I asked.

Giving me a little squeeze she said, "Yes, it's nice to have a cuddle for a change. I miss physical contact at times, and it's nice to have a cuddle with my boy."

I leaned over and kissed the top of her head.

"Paul, can I tell you a secret?" she asked.

"Yeah, if you like." I replied.

"Can you keep a secret?" she asked.

"Of course I can."

"Whenever I'm around you, especially when I'm teasing you I get really horny." she said and looked up at me, I guess to see my reaction.

I thought I'd play along with tonight's little game and asked, "How horny do you get?"

"Well, my nipples get hard and erect and very sensitive, and my pussy gets moist, or if I'm really horny it gets really wet and it all seeps into my panties."

"You know, this morning when you had the baby doll nighty on, were you horny then?"

"Oh yes," she said, "it was so bad my panties were soaked after you'd left. I had to go upstairs and masturbate to a really sticky orgasm."

As Mum told me her little tale I felt myself getting hard.

She continued, "While I was masturbating all I could think about was having my pussy pumped by your hard cock and you ejaculating deep inside me."

"Mum!" I exclaimed, even though I was aroused I secretly wanted her to continue talking to me about it.

"Are you hard?" she suddenly asked.

I thought it was my turn tease her a little. "Yes." I replied, with a smile.

"Paul, can I see it?" she asked, almost pleading.

I paused for a while and left her waiting for my response. All I wanted to do was undo my trousers and present her with my rigid member, but I was enjoying her seduction so decided to prolong it a little. Eventually I said, "I'm not sure I'm ready yet."

He face dropped and she eventually said a resigned, "Okay Darling. But please tell me when you are."

I decided to give her a bit of a taster and said, "Give me your hand."

Looking up at me a little questioningly she gave me her hand at which I lowered it onto my lap allowing her to feel my erection. She immediately groaned and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, although still inside my trousers. Mum started to try to pump my cock and as she began I lifted her hand away from me.

"Paul, please don't tease." she pleaded.

"Sorry Mum, I found that quite difficult, but a few days ago I'm not sure I could have done that. So all of your teasing is helping me. If you keep it up I'm sure I can bring myself to show you."

"Alright Sweetheart. I'm sorry I'm asking you to do this, but I hope you understand how much I need it."

I felt a little bad at teasing her this way, but I knew I wouldn't let her wait too much longer. To be honest, I was finding I needed this as well, so it was becoming difficult for me to put off the inevitable.

Then I decided to find out just how far she would go to satisfy her need, so I asked, "Mum, are you wet?"

"Yes, very."

"Can you show me?"

Looking at me Mum suddenly smiled and said, "Okay. Hopefully it will help you feel at ease showing me your erection. But Paul, please don't think I'm a desperate whore, because if this had to stop now, it will. So remember I am your mother with some needs, but I won't satisfy those needs at the expense of my own self-respect. Do you understand?"