The Willing Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could think of saying was, "I love you Mum."

"I love you too Darling. Make love to me Paul." she replied.

We made love. We kissed, we caressed. I pumped my cock into her firmly, but gently. We loved each other in the truest sense as we climbed toward the summit of pleasure we both needed to reach.

Our bodies moved against each other and with each other in the eternal dance of lovers. We made love for longer than I expected with Mum coming several times. Eventually I was approaching my own third orgasm of the evening and Mum knew it too.

"Cum in me Lover. Fill me up again." she pleaded as she felt my cock swell and stiffen more as I approached that point of surrender. Allowing myself to succumb to the most basic instinct humans have; the need to reproduce.

There it was, that pressure and that tingle, building and building and then as the first pulse of semen left my cock, Mum cried out and shook as she orgasmed again. My cock pulsed a second, third and fourth time before it began to shrink.

We kissed again and again as we enjoyed the afterglow of our union. Eventually we lay beside each other and fell asleep together.

*

What was that annoying sound? I came round to the sound of my alarm. It was 6:30am on Tuesday morning. There was movement behind me and I almost jumped. I looked around to see Mum's smiling face. "Good morning Lover." she said smiling at me.

"Oh my God!" I shouted. "Did we really do what I thought I'd dreamed we'd done?"

With a very satisfied look and broad grin on her face Mum said, "We certainly did."

"Oh fuck!"

Laughing Mum said, "I think you made me your MIF last night."

That was it, I couldn't stop myself. I fell out of bed laughing at the reference to MIF and rolled around the floor. She joined me and kissed me. I kissed her back and we got up and went into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and Mum sat on the toilet and peed. "Don't flush." I said and when she finished I stood at the basin and peed as well. She watched me as I peed and I wondered if there was a bit of a fetish thing going on, but I didn't say anything.

As I flushed the toilet, Mum jumped into the shower.

"Hey. That's my shower." I called out laughing.

"There's no reason you can't join me." she replied with a bit of a giggle.

I joined her and we showered each other and got ready for work. Eventually we found ourselves in the kitchen, eating our breakfast.

Suddenly Mum asked, "Any regrets?"

I smiled back at her and said, "No." and then asked, "What about you?"

"Of course not. I had the best fuck of my life last night and the second one was pretty good as well.

I felt myself blush a little and was hesitant to say what I wanted to. Picking up on my hesitance Mum said, "It's a little late to be shy after filling my pussy with your cum, not once, but twice." and then laughed.

I smiled and then said, "Do you know you're really beautiful when you cum?"

It was Mum's turn to blush, and smile a little coyly at me. She didn't say anything in response.

"Well I suppose you got to see my cock in the end, but I'm wondering where we go from here?"

"Where would you like it to go?"

"I'm not sure. I guess it's sort of just sex at the moment, but I'm just a little worried that what we have as mother and son might get lost, and if that happens and the sex stops we will end up drifting away from each other."

With a slightly more concerned look on her face Mum responded, "Darling, if there's one thing you need to know, it is that I love you. How you've conducted yourself since I asked that very difficult request of you confirms to me that you love me as your mother first and as a lover second, and I would never want that to change."

"Thanks Mum."

With that she got up and opened her arms towards me and a smile and a wink said, "Come on Lover, give your MIF a hug and kiss before we both have to get ourselves to work."

I joined her and we kissed and hugged and then we headed upstairs to finish off getting ready and with a final kiss we both left for work.

*