The Willing Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little surprised at Mum's lecture. But it did show me that if I tried to humiliate her, she would stop our little game. So I replied, "Yes, I understand."

With that she got up and stood in front of me. She was still wearing her dress.

"You ready?" she asked.

I nodded and then watched as she reached behind he back and undid the zip on her dress and then freed her arms from it and let it drop to the floor. She was stood in bra, panties, hold up stockings and shoes. She was beautiful and sexy and I was beginning to wonder if holding off was the right thing to do.

"What do you think?" she suddenly asked.

I locked eyes with her and then allowed her to see me run my eyes from her head to her feet. I looked back at her face and she was smiling. "I never realised just how beautiful you are. I have to admit you're really sexy as well Mum."

Her smile broadened into a broad grin and she said, "For that here's a little extra present." She pushed her hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. She then brought her hand out and offered it to me. I got up ignoring the obvious tent in my trousers and took her hand. It was glistening with her vaginal secretions. She was indeed very aroused. I smelled her fingers.

"Go on. You can lick them." she suddenly said.

I licked and sucked her fingers tasting her juices which heightened my arousal even more. Suddenly her other hand appeared in front of me also glistening. I sucked her fingers clean, savouring the taste and smell of my mother's most private place. I suddenly realised that my penis had been leaking I felt all sticky. I thought I would return Mum's favour and undid my trousers and smeared a finger with my sticky precum, and then offered my finger her. She smelled my finger, and groaned before pulling it into her mouth. She let out another long groan as she consumed my seminal fluid, followed by what appeared to be a little shiver.

I made a decision and didn't want this intimacy to end and asked, "Mum if you go to bed now will you masturbate?"

Looking at me a little quizzically she replied, "Yes."

"Me too."

We just looked at each other for a few moments before I spoke again. "If you let me watch you masturbate I'll let you watch me and you'll be able to see my penis."

She smiled broadly and replied, "I think I'd like that."

"Okay."

Then she laughed and added, "By the way it's not a penis, it's a hard cock!"

I joined in laughing with her and then she asked, "Shall we go to my bedroom then?

"Okay."

I followed her out of the lounge and left her briefly to lock the doors. She waited for me and then returning I followed her upstairs. She seemed to accentuate the sway of her hips as she climbed.

We arrived in Mum's bedroom and closing the door behind us she pulled the stool to her dressing table and placed it in front of the armchair she had in the room.

She stood in front of the armchair and I was stood in front of the stool. We were only about 3 feet apart.

She smiled at me and then said, "Shall we get naked?"

Smiling back, I replied, "It will save getting our clothes all messed up, I guess."

Laughing Mum replied, "I think my panties are already messed up and it wouldn't surprise me if the same is true of your underpants."

I laughed with her and said, "Very sticky!"

I started to undo my shirt and Mum just stood and watched me. I took my shoes and socks off and still she stood and watched me. "You not joining me?" I asked.

"Of course, but I thought I'd enjoy the strip show, then you can enjoy mine after."

I smiled and went back to undoing my trousers. These fell to the grounds revealing my boxers with a sticky wet patch at the end of a large protrusion within them. The trousers discarded, I hooked my thumbs into the top of my boxers and pushed them down allowing my cock to be forced down with them until it became free and slapped up against my stomach.

Mum gasped and very quietly to herself, I heard her say "Oh fuck!"

Having spent a few moments casting her eyes over my body, and in particular concentrating on my crotch area I asked, "Does it meet your approval?"

She looked up at me and then this big grin appeared on her face and she replied, "Does it ever. Yummy! I can't wait to watch you stroke the beautiful cock."

She continued to stare at my cock and I thought it would be good to see Mum naked so asked, "Aren't you a little over-dressed?"

"I must be considering how hot it is in here." she replied and then she proceeded to undo her bra, took off her shoes and made a bit of a performance of taking her stockings off. Finally she turned her back on me and pushed her panties down, bending at the waist giving me a little show of her pussy through the little gap at the top of her thighs. My cock twitched and I sighed, letting her know that I was enjoying the show.

Turning back to face me with a smile on her face she asked, "Will I do?"

I laughed and replied, "You'll more than just do. I know I've teased you as much as you've teased me over the last week or so, but my god Mum, you are very hot indeed."

A very satisfied expression formed on her face and a hint of coyness as she said, "Thank you very much sweetheart, it's always nice to know that your old mum still has it."

Laughing again, "I'm not sure you ever lost it and old you certainly aren't. I think you would be classified as a MILF."

Looking a little puzzled she repeated, "Milf? What's that?"

"You mean you don't know?" I asked a little surprised.

She shook her head.

I continued, "Well a MILF is a Mother I'd Like to Fuck!"

She suddenly laughed and then still laughing asked, "Does that mean I'm your MILF?"

I gave her a very broad grin and replied, "Oh yes!"

We laughed for a few seconds and then Mum calmed down to a smile. She took a couple of steps towards me and said, "Let's see if we can get through the masturbation and perhaps I can change from a MILF to a MIF for my gorgeous son."

It was my turn to look a little puzzled and this time it was me that asked, "Mif? What's that?"

She got this really dirty look on her face and then said, "For you I would become the Mother I Fuck!"

I laughed and then groaned, "That's so corny, but I think I'd like you to be my MIF."

"I think I'd like to become you MIF as well." Mum quickly replied. She then added, "I'm not sure there are many mothers out there that would find it easy to turn down a cock like that. I know I can't and I'm the last woman in the world that should say that."

"Shall we get the masturbation out of the way?" I asked no longer wanting to wait.

"Yes. But I'd like a hug first, if that's alright." she asked.

I smiled and stepped forward and took her in my arms. She hung her arms around my neck and pushed her pelvis into me. My cock took up a position between my crotch and her stomach, pointing up. I enjoyed the fact that Mum was also pushing into me to get a better feel of it. I looked down at her and she had lifted her face towards mine. She pulled me down so my lips met hers and we kissed deeply. Our lips parted immediately and our tongues fought the eternal lover's duel as we almost devoured each other. Suddenly I felt Mum stiffen and give a little shiver at which she broke the kiss and groaned.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm better than okay. That's the first time I've ever had an orgasm just kissing a man."

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"Sit down and watch me for a bit."

We both sat and I watched as she lifted her right leg over the arm of her chair. This opened her legs and gave me an unrestricted view of her pussy. I watched as she began to gently rub her slit, up and down and then moving them in little circles around her clit. My eyes began to sting and I realised I hadn't blinked for a while. Continuing to watch I saw Mum push two fingers into her glistening and wet vagina and hooking them a little pump them in and out of herself. She sort of sobbed as she did this and very quickly tensed and came again. She went back to gently circling her clit and began to relax.

She looked up at me and said, "Your turn."

I must have blushed a little as I took hold of my very stiff cock because I got this wonderful smile from Mum.

I began to pump and realised that I wasn't going to last very long at all. The head of my cock was already tingling a little and I could feel my prostate wanting to squeeze my semen out of me.

"I'm going to cum really quickly. Sorry."

Again smiling Mum responded, "That's what I want my horny son. By the way, you can shoot all over me if you want." With that her left leg was placed over the other chair arm and she was spread wide open for me to spray my cum wherever I wanted.

The pressure built and the tingling increased and I was now gasping. I couldn't hold it and locking eyes with Mum I shot rope after rope of semen over her face, tits and stomach. It was the biggest cum of my life and when I stopped cumming Mum's fingers slammed into her pussy and she frigged herself while my cum ran down her body and dripped onto her fingers as she pushed them in and out of her pussy. It only took another minute or so before she came hard again as her fingers finally brought her to the climax she needed. She shouted "Fuck! Yeeeessss! Ooooooooooooooh!" and then shook and shook as the wall of orgasmic pleasure took her over. She kept straining and shaking until she slowly slid from the summit of pleasure and still glowing she eventually relaxed and closed her legs and wrapped her arms around herself. She looked at me and said, "Paul, I know I'm all sticky, but would you hold me please." She looked so vulnerable and despite the mess I couldn't ignore her request so I lifted her from the chair and wrapped my arms around her. She just cuddled into me and I could still feel her gently shivering.

We stood there for a few minutes not wanting to move.

Eventually Mum started to push herself away and I released her. She reached up and kissed me. Then she very shyly said, "Thank you Darling."

I kissed her back and said, "It was my pleasure and thank you. You started this. I wouldn't have known how to do this."

She smiled, "Neither did I really, I just did what felt right, trying to avoid scaring you off."

I suddenly wondered if that was it and asked. "Is that as far as it goes?"

"Oh Paul, my beautiful young man. Of course it isn't although I asked to see your cock, what I really want is for you to pump it into my pussy. I want you to fuck me because I'm still really horny; but I could do with a bit of a rest first."

I smiled and suddenly sensing the slightly slimy feeling on my skin I asked, "If we get in the shower would you like me to give you a bit of a massage?"

Mum looked up at me with a really loving expression on her face and she kissed me. She then replied, "I think that is a very attractive idea."

We headed for the shower and I turned it on. The water was still cold.

"You don't mind, do you?" Mum suddenly asked.

I looked around and Mum was hovering by the toilet.

"Of course not." I replied.

I turned back and checked the water temperature as Mum peed.

Before I realised it she was stood beside me and I did a final check and the water was fine. We both jumped in and stood facing each other. We stood there for what seemed like forever. Eventually Mum said, "Is this it?"

We laughed and I said, "Sorry, you just looked so beautiful with the water running over you."

I grabbed some shower gel and poured it into my hand. I started to soap her body and spent the next five minutes washing her front. I paid particular attention to her breasts and nipples at which I was rewarded with several moans from Mum. I soaped up again and drifted down towards her legs and slipped a soapy hand between her legs, soaping her pussy. She gasped, but adjusted her feet slightly more apart to give me better access. I didn't dwell too long before soaping down her thighs and legs. I switched to shampoo and then soaped her hair and in the process gave her a bit of a scalp massage. I got a couple of "Mmms" from her before turning her around and washing all down her back, over her bottom and down the backs of her legs until eventually I got her under the water and rinsing her off I made sure that all the soap was washed from her body. I then stood up and asked, "Is that okay?"

With a smile and a brief peck on my lips she replied, "Yes Darling, that's more than okay."

Mum then said, "Your turn." and she turned to get some unperfumed shower gel. She returned the favour and soaped my chest and stomach. She gave particular attention to my almost fully erect cock. I gasped a couple times as well as a few "Ooohs" from her. She continued down my legs and then turning me washed my back bottom and the backs of my legs. She then shampooed my hair and rinsed me off. It was weird standing there being washed by Mum, it took me back to my childhood when I would stand in the bath and she would wash me down.

Eventually we finished and then came out of the shower and dried each other down. Again thinking of the times when Mum did this to me, I had a satisfaction that I was now being able to return the favour. It was also a pleasure to caress a woman's body that exuded so much sensuality as well as sexuality. Why hadn't I seen Mum as a woman before? I asked myself. Perhaps it was because she was first and foremost Mum and then a woman, for me.

We finished drying each other and stood looking at each other. Mum smiled and said, "Now that's better; nice and clean."

I smiled back but said nothing,

"Why don't you go and get yourself into bed." she continued.

I thought, is that it? Was Mum not going to have sex, even though she made it clear that's what she wanted? My face must have dropped.

"Hey Sweetheart, what's with the long face?" she asked.

"Well; I thought we were going to sleep together in your room."

"Darling, I sincerely hope you're not going to be sleeping in your bed. I was hoping that when I join you we could play a game of..." and she paused and giggled, "... hide your hard cock in my pussy."

I laughed and felt my cock stirring immediately.

"Go on, off to bed," she repeated, "I'll be with you in a sec."

As I turned I felt Mum give my buttocks a gentle slap. I turned and said, "I don't mind giving you a good spanking if you want me to." I continued out of the door without halting.

I heard Mum shout, "Be careful what you wish for!" followed by laughing.

I got myself into bed and waited. I kept thinking about actually having sex with Mum and was getting myself all worked up again. After not too long I realised that even though I'd already cum once, I wasn't going to be able to last too long.

There was a knock on my door. "Come in." I responded.

Mum entered wearing what I can only describe as a stocking dress. Her body was completely visible through it. It was low cut and came down to just below her crotch so although covered up her body was still completely on show.

"Wow!" was all I could say.

Mum did a twirl showing her juicy rear before facing me and saying, "Thank you Lover."

I looked directly into Mum's eyes at being referred to as her lover. She had a slightly demure smile. Seeing me watching her she grasped the hem of her almost gossamer dress and slowly lifted it up and over her head and then dropping it beside her leaving herself completely naked before me.

Before I could say anything. Mum spoke, "Paul I want this to happen in your room, because I need you to know that I have come to you for this and it is my choice that I'm here naked in your room. On this occasion I want you to sit back and enjoy this because I'm going to fuck you. Hopefully it will make it easier for you to take what is a very big step for us both."

I smiled at her little speech and realised I didn't care about anyone outside of my room. I wanted my cock inside Mum's pussy. So I got up and despite my very erect cock bouncing ahead of I embraced Mum. She looked up at me with a broad smile on her face as I wrapped my arms around her. I then lowered my lips to hers and we kissed fully and deeply as only lovers kiss.

We broke the kiss and we looked at each other. Mum seemed a little uncertain now, after all the fun she's created over recent weeks. "Is everything alright?" I asked.

She smiled warmly and said, "Yes. But I think as soon as you enter me I will come. I'm so close already."

"Me too." I said also a little worried and being a disappointment.

With her expression relaxing a little she said, "Why don't we just go and fuck and see what happens. Because Paul I just really need a hard cock in my pussy right now, and if you cum quickly I really won't care, because I will probably be right there with you."

Mum then kissed me and rammed her tongue into my mouth. It seemed she was trying to eat me alive. I gave as good as I got and then lifted her and placed her on my bed and without any ceremony or foreplay I got on the bed and positioning myself over her I began to lower myself towards her.

I suddenly felt a hand grasp my cock and pull it towards her opening. I felt the warmth and wetness of the entrance to her pussy as my cock lodged itself ready to penetrate my mother for the first and hopefully not the last time. My head was swimming and my whole body was screaming "PUSH". But before I moved Mum's mouth came to my ear and she said, "Paul, my beautiful baby, please fuck me."

All of a sudden my attention was turned to the body beneath me and all I could feel was her trembling. Her legs had already wrapped themselves around my back and the small distance between us was filled with Mum's arm. Suddenly the arm was removed and I realised it was time. I lowered myself and pushed my pelvis forward forcing my rock hard cock up into Mum's pussy.

Although I had had sex before, this was completely different. This was my mother and knowing that I was now having sex with her.

She gave out a loud sob as I entered her and then wrapping herself around me she franticly cried, "Fuck me Paul. Fuck me hard."

I started pumping my cock into her and she just seemed to hang onto me for dear life. After only a couple of minutes I felt that tell-tale pressure and that familiar tingle in the head of my cock.

"I'm gonna cum Mum." I said breathlessly.

"Yes, yes, come for me baby. Cum in me. Shoot your cream into me." she replied in a strained but whispered reply.

I could feel her vagina wall start to pulse and ripple around my cock and then it happened. My cock stiffened and that inevitable pressure released pulse after pulse of semen deep into Mum's pussy. At the same time Mum just grabbed me tightly and shook and trembled and then gave out a long low cry as she climaxed with me.

We just held each other and slowly descended from the climax of our joining. I wasn't sure what to do, but just turned my head and kissed Mum's cheek. Her head turned towards me and we kissed deeply once more. We kissed and held each other for what seemed like hours before eventually Mum pulled away.

"Oh fuck Paul. That was the most intense moment of my life. I've never come that hard ever before."

I just stared at her, mouth open, not really knowing how to deal with what just happened.

"You alright Paul?" she asked.

Suddenly I took in what Mum was saying. "Yes, I think so. I've never cum that hard before."

Giving me another brief hug, she said, "Thank you Baby. You have no idea how good that was and how much I needed it." With that she smiled at me and kissed me once more.

We kissed some more and then all of a sudden I realised I was still engaged with Mum. I slowly began to rotate my hips and felt my cock hardening as I began to pump it in and out of Mum again.

She gasped as she felt my cock move and swell again inside of her.

"Oh, Yes Baby. Fuck me again." she encouraged.