The Wily Ways of Mrs. Wilson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back and forth she went, forcing more tit meat to her mouth to wrap her lips around each nipple, suckling on herself. The wet sounds she made sounded like a porno movie and echoed madly in his ears, as her eyes never left his.

"Admit it, Tyler," she snarled, popping her nipples from her mouth. "Admit what I do to you!"

"No...please..." he croaked in a hoarse whisper, shaking his head as she walked to him, tits in hand.

"Here, baby, help me, help Mrs. Wilson suck...her...TITS!"

She whipped her arms around his neck, bending his face down, trapping it into the warm cleavage of her tits, laughing as she did. He gasped at the smothering embrace, hands pulling at her surprisingly strong arms. His nose was pressed against her breastplate and her tits framed his face on either side, cutting off his vision and air.

"That's it, that's it, baby, take ALL of my tits!" she laughed, pressing against him harder, her crotch rubbing his hard dick through his pants. "You love my tits, you KNOW you do...now suckle me, bitch, suckle my boobies, nurse at these old boobies..."

She directed his gasping face to one nipple and he locked his lips around it, sucking hard, unable to help himself, especially as she held it to his moaning mouth with one hand and with the other, stroked his fully engorged dick in his pants.

"I knew it," she sighed, running her nails over the hard flesh covered by his jeans. "You're a little slut...an old-lady slut! Now suck the other one!"

He did, groaning, his hands on her slim hips, mouthing as much of her creamy fleshy tit into his mouth as he could before finally finding the resolve to push away.

"No! Please, no more, Mrs. Wilson, this is crazy!" he yelled.

"Crazy is a good way to put it, boy!" she snarled, sitting on a kitchen chair, spreading her legs to expose her copiously furred cunt and grabbing the boy's belt, pulling him to her knees. "Now EAT this crazy lady's pussy!"

"NOOOO!" he screamed.

His screams were instantly muffled when his mouth made contact with her moist, ripe pussy, and her incredibly strong thighs latched around his ears. She cupped his head in her hands, locking her ankles and extending her legs out straight. Tyler felt himself go dizzy as the strong interior muscles of her thighs bubbled hard on his neck through the silky, wrinkly skin.

"Eat it, bitch," she barked, snapping her legs in a savage scissoring jolt to make her point. "Don't make me knock you out!"

He had no choice, spearing the matted fur of her cunt with his tongue, dribbling her thick clit with it. His hands curled up around the sides of her clenched thighs trying to pull them apart to alleviate the squeeze on his neck arteries but could not. They were steely in his fingers, and getting harder as she ground her pussy to his trapped mouth, her slim hips moving in little circles as she sat in her chair.

He looked up as she looked down at him, her hands around his head, pulling him closer to her soaking wet pussy.

"Did you do this to little Rachel tonight, baby?" she growled. "I bet she's smooth and shaven, right? All the young girls shave...least the ones I've seen..and had, actually.."

Tyler's eyes widened at that as he continued to dribble Mrs. Wilson's velvety nubbin and felt her thighs tremble in their scissoring embrace.

"Yes, that's right, I've had women...young women...I suspect young Rachel is rather tasty...who knows, Tyler, who knows..." she moaned, nearing orgasm, her hip gyrations increasing with the pressure of her legs on his head and neck. "I don't shave, as you know...I like it like this...it holds the scent of a woman better...and my scent, my aroma, it's funky, a bit raw and ripe, wouldn't you say? I haven't showered since this morning, and it's been a long day...can you smell my day on me baby, in my hairy cunt? Hmmm? Now finish me, stud...you got more work ahead of you!"

She came moments later, painfully squeezing Tyler's head until she nearly knocked him out. Finally unlocking her leg lock, she spread her legs to let Tyler slump back on his ass, his face gleaming with her orgasmic slime, panting for air.

"Nice job," she sighed, motioning for him to stand.

"Please...please no..." he gasped, wiping his cummy mouth with the back of his hand, but obeying her as he stood up.

He couldn't resist now, he knew that, he wanted to, desperately, but he was too far gone, his dick hard as ever and as it had not been for Rachel. The smiling, sexy old woman reached up and undid his belt and pants, slipping them to his feet. His beautiful young cock, dripping precum, bobbed up and hit her in the face. She laughed.

"Pity Rachel's not here to see this...I did this to you," she said, not as a question but a fact, one he could not disagree with. "Never forget that."

"Oh my GOD!"

She took him balls deep in one stroke, holding the base in her hand, squeezing his nuts with the other. She left the tip lodged in her throat and gulped, the rippling motion cascading over the head, making him weak in the knees. He'd cum four times this day thanks to Mrs. Wilson, who now eagerly gobbled his cock in search of the fifth. Which he knew was not far away.

She let his dick slip out of her mouth, and now she stroked it, Tyler watching her hand, bony and small, work it, the forearm muscles and tendons of that hand dancing sensually under the smooth skin. She wiped the drippy head on her lips, into her neck, over her eyes, and looked up at him. She held the tip now, squeezing it into her mouth, suckling on the head and washing over it with her velvety tongue.

"Did Rachel suck your cock tonight?" she cooed.

He nodded frantically.

"This well?"

He shook his head even more frantically.

"No, of course not, NO ONE sucks your cock like I do, baby," she laughed, ingesting it again.

He felt his balls tighten, balls he swore she'd emptied over the course of the day. She jerked him in two hands, twisting them in opposite directions in and out of her wrinkly mouth, head bobbing, her groaning becoming a contented, mewing sound. She felt him about to cum, and slowed, stroking him outside her mouth, slapping the wet meaty head on her cheeks.

"How many times have you cum in one day before, Tyler?" she growled, looking at him.

"Uh...uh..." he stammered, trying to remember. "Uh...five, yeah...five..."

"By yourself or did you have help?" she asked, smearing her lips with his oozing dick tip.

"Yeah...a girl for...for three...and later...by myself..." He babbled.

"Guess she couldn't have been that good then!" Mrs. Wilson laughed, tickling the underside of Tyler's cock, making him shiver. "Well now, I think we can hit number five right now, don't you? And you won't have to do it yourself this time!"

"Oh FUCK!"

She stroked him harder and faster and his balls ached, previously from being overworked, now from unloading another impossibly huge load. She whipped the spurting head into her mouth after letting two or three stripes of cum lace up and down her laughing face and wrinkled neck, moaning as she came herself, one hand frigging her hairy twat as the other coaxed every drop out of Tyler's dick. She slowed her stroking and let his wet dick slither from her puckered lips.

She stood, cheeks bulging with him. He could not resist as she cupped the back of his head in one hand, navigating his cock with the other between her scissoring thighs as she stood face to face, and snowballed his load into his mouth, their lips locked tightly together.

"That was nice," she smiled as she broke the kiss, directing Tyler's slavish face and mouth up and over the stripes of cum on hers, making him lap them clean, and then to her neck wattle where more clogged the sexy fleshy folds there. "I can't picture Rachel making you eat your cum like this..can you, Tyler?"

"No, GOD no," he moaned, feeling her slide back and forth on his cock with her thighs as he lapped his old mistress's neck and face clean, hating himself for realizing how good her legs felt on him and how sexy his cum tasted mixed with her salty sweat.

His dick softened, slipping free of her thighs and he pushed away, spent but with new resolve to end this madness once and for all. His cock escaped her scissoring thighs, bobbing wetly before him.

"Mrs. Wilson..please...you got what you wanted..." trying and failing to pull up his pants

"And so did you, you selfish little dick!" she laughed, walking toward him..

"OK, yes, but that's...no more, please, for the love of God..." he mumbled, trying to back away and nearly falling with his pants bunched down around his feet.

She was quick, running behind him, snaking a sinewy forearm around is throat and choking him, using the other hand to deftly work both his hands up between his shoulder blades in an agonizing hammerlock. She grabbed a nearby belt she'd had hanging on a chair and expertly lashed his hands together behind his back. She choked and pushed harder and he yelped in pain, unable to fight her off, hands immobilized, the fabric straps of the belt cutting into his wrists.

"Forget it, stud, I was quite the wrestler back in my day, I know my stuff," she snarled, squeezing his neck until he couldn't breathe and twisting his arms until they felt like they'd pop out of the shoulder sockets. "Now, let's take this to my bedroom...and break that record of you cumming just five times in one day!"

"No...ple..." he gasped, hardly able to breathe as her muscular, freckled forearm choked him.

She danced them up the stairs to her small bedroom, pushing him to the bed face first. He fell flat on it, legs over the edge, feet on the floor, Mrs. Wilson kneeling to take his pants and underwear from his ankles and toss them aside. She looked admiringly at his beautiful, smooth, hairless young ass that was fairly glowing in the small light Mrs. Wilson had snapped on.

"My, my, that is one fantastic fanny!" she crowed, quickly peeling off her nightie. "Looks rather tasty..."

She pushed between his legs and parted his butt cheeks in her old hands, the pink pucker of his virgin asshole coming into view. She smacked her lips, extended her tongue and drove her face deep inside, the tongue spearing his hole, her face framed by the smooth flesh of his butt cheeks.

"Yummy," she growled, twisting her face deeper into his hot ass.

"HOLY FUCK!" he screamed into the mattress, struggling against the belt tied around his wrists. "MRs...Mrs...oh fuck..."

She giggled and now flutter fucked his tight little hole, driving her tongue in and out as quickly as possible, lewd, squishy sounds filling the air around Tyler's frantic moans. He'd never felt anything like it in his life, and his cock, freshly drained, twitched beneath him as his body pinned it to the bed.

"This a first for you, boy, never been rimmed before, right?" she growled, lapping up and down his crack now.

"No...never.." he gasped hoarsely.

"Then I'm guessing no one's done THIS, either!"

She pushed one long bony finger into his asshole, slowly, making him scream, at first in pain then undeniable pleasure.

"Relax..relax...don't tense up, relax that luscious asshole boy, relax, let it in..." she hissed, twisting her hand slowly until that finger was fully inside and tickling his young prostate.

His dick hardened more, and with every movement of her educated finger up his tight ass, he felt it pulsate and throb, his piss tube feeling full. As did his ass, her finger though long and slender, seeming to fill it, feeling huge as his anal walls clamped around it.

"You take my naughty finger rather well, you sure you haven't had anything up your ass before?" she growled. "A dildo maybe? Or a buddy's hard cock?"

"NO!" he screamed, aghast at the thought but now wondering why this little cock-like finger did feel so damned good and regretting that it did. "No..never..oh fuck..."

She sawed the digit in and out and with her other hand, reached beneath the boy's body, circling his hardening dick with it and pulling it back out between his thighs. She stroked it, then leaned to suck it, blowing him as she finger fucked his ass.

"Wow, Tyler, I think Rachel shoulda done this before, you're getting harder again!" she marveled, lapping up the back of his shaft to his huge balls, each splayed out on either side of his dick that pressed against them

"Unghhh...unghh..." he groaned at the constant in and out of Mrs. Wilson's probing finger.

Suddenly, and without breaking stride with her finger or other hand, she twisted around on the bed, plopping her wet hairy cunt on the back of Tyler's head, grinding against it, pushing his face into the mattress. She groaned as she used his head, fingering his butt and stroking his cock.

"Mmmm," she hissed, grinding his head, forcing his face deeper into the mattress. "Why should YOU have all the fun?"

He fought her, trying to twist his head out from other her commanding cunt. So she extended her legs back, capturing his head in her thighs, locking her ankles and squeezing as she flexed and unflexed her butt and legs, pumping harder and faster against Tyler's trapped skull. And all the while stroking his cock, leaning over to suck on it as she fingered his asshole harder, slipping another finger into his pucker. He groaned. And not in pain.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..please...Mrs. Wilson..." he gasped, feeling her thighs constrict tighter around his head she was soaking with her pussy.

"Oh, baby, so fucking hot fucking your ass...I think you're ready...for a cock..." she panted, pumping harder into his skull, snapping her hips down faster.

"No, god, please Mrs. Wilson," he groaned from her scissoring thighs, barely able to breathe or see, only feeling her legs tighten and her fingers saw into his butt.

"But not just any cock...yours isn't quite fully hard yet, but just enough...for this..." she growled.

She bent his cock back, the shaft still rubbery enough to yield to it, and twisted the head toward and into his asshole, as she pulled her fingers out and lanced the tip into his pucker. He screamed, again not in pain, but shock this time. She was fucking his asshole. His virgin asshole. With his own dick.

"Fuck so hot, so fucking HOT!" she screamed, pushing harder on Tyler's head with her cunt, soaking his hair in her flowing juices as she gripped his cock harder and pushed another inch into his butt.

"PLEASE NOT THAT! PLEASE!! OH FUUUUUUCKKKK!" he bellowed from the prison bars of her crushing thighs as he felt her orgasm flood his head, and his own begin.

"Cum baby, cum for Mrs. Wilson, cum up YOUR OWN ASS!"

She stroked his bent dick deeply as she could into his ass, her little hand flying up and down the curled shaft, the thumb entering his hole with it to tickle the supremely sensitive underside, hastening his orgasm. He came, not copiously as before, but enough to cause him to bellow and roar in pleasure as Mrs. Wilson stroked him off, eyes wide and watching the first inches of his gorgeous boy cock being gobbled up in his gorgeous boy ass.

"Nnnnice, Tyler, sooooo niiiice," she moaned, finishing him off, squeezing the last of his load into his trembling rectal ring. "Fuck..."

She pulled it out with a lewd pop, slurping the head into her mouth to lap up the oozing watery sperm still seeping from it. She looked into his hole, open and wide, a plug of spunk pooled in it. She groaned, attached her mouth to it and sucked it out, gobbling it down, swabbing inside with her long tongue to scoop out any she'd missed.

"That was six, baby, six orgasms on the day and night for you," she laughed, releasing his head from her scissor lock and looking at his soaked hair. "Me...well, I lost count!"

She flipped him to his back, his dick shriveling up. She knelt over his face and looked down into it, slowly lowering her furry thatch toward his mouth.

"Got another one in ya? Number seven?" she asked with a mad grin.

"No...no..no..." Tyler said, shaking his head frantically side to side.

Which stopped the second Mrs. Tyler plopped her ass onto it, his mouth in her ass crack, lips at her slightly hairy asshole.

"I licked yours," she snarled, leaning forward in a 69 to suck his softening dick, slamming his face up her butt and sealing it there by lacing her tireless old thighs around his head. "You should return the favor! Now lick my asshole!"

He had no choice, he couldn't fight, his hands still tied behind him. He lanced his tongue into her shit hole and lapped away, spearing it and fucking it rapidly, soaking it. She devoured his cock down at the other end, using one hand to stroke it, the other to squeeze his nuts and finger his asshole, spongy and wet. The second she did, she felt his dick stiffen in her mouth. She sucked hard, fingering him faster.

When he was fully hard, she leaned over to her nightstand and fished a hair elastic out of the drawer, quickly snapping it around the base of his cock.

"There, that should keep it nice and stiff," she said proudly before resuming her scorching blowjob. "And you can't cum until I take it off!"

Tyler groaned in the grip of Mrs. Wilson's thighs, pushing his head into her rump as best he could, scouring her asshole with his tongue, feeling the walls open wide for it. And though her thighs muffled his ears, he heard a sound. A chirp. A texting chirp. Rachel's distinctive texting chirp. He felt Mrs. Wilson bend toward the floor to fish his cell out of his pocket.

"NO PLEASE MRS. WILSON!!" he begged.

"Hush, boy, lemme handle this," she cooed, sitting up and completely onto Tyler's face, smothering him in her butt. "Keep eating my asshole...get it nice and wet..."

She laughed, reading the text. "Yup, from Rachel...says 'Honey...I'm so sorry about tonight...I overreacted. I hope you'll let me make it up to you'."

Tyler struggled. Mrs. Wilson tightened her buttocks around his face, cutting off what little air he had left.

"Eat, boy, eat," she snarled, punching at the cell phone. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing..."

She texted back, reading aloud as she did: "It's OK, honey, it's OK. I'll make it up to you, too. I'll do anything you want, baby...ANYTHING!"

Tyler could only continue to swab his elderly mistress's hungry anus as she continued texting.

"Anything?" Rachel wrote back, as Mrs. Wilson read it, then typing and reading "ANYTHING, baby...did you like what I did to you tonight? Did I make you cum with my mouth?"

"Fuck, Mrs. Wilson, no...OUCH!" Tyler groaned as the old woman squeezed his balls.

"You know you did baby...God, so good at that...it was fantastic!" Rachel texted back.

"More where that came from!" Mrs. Wilson returned, reading it and laughing. "Uh...this may be too much, but...ever get your...your bum licked?"

"Oh, fuck, no, no," Tyler mumbled in the soaking wet chasm of Mrs. Wilson's ass as he continued to lick it and listen.

"God..no, baby, never...why...do you wanna...lick..my BUM?" Rachel texted.

"Oh, you know you do, baby," Mrs. Wilson laughed twerking her butt on the boy's trapped face, texting back, "Oh, you KNOW I do, baby!"

Mrs. Wilson dismounted Tyler's face to slide down toward his cock, sitting over it and fisting it into her freshly rimmed asshole. Tyler could only watch as her dimpled, wrinkly bum expanded widely to take him in, seeing and feeling his cock disappear into her milking asshole.

"Never fucked a woman's ass either, have ya kid?" she growled, bouncing slowly up and down his cock, her ass muscles squeezing it.

"fuck..fuck no...no...oh god..." he babbled, watching that delicious old ass quiver and quake as she fucked him deeper into her butt.

"Ever thought about you know...getting it up the ass?" Mrs. Wilson texted Rachel, reading it aloud and making Tyler weakly protest, the protests insincere as he felt his cock stiffen in the old woman's velvety tight ass, his balls aching for release again.