The Wily Ways of Mrs. Wilson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welllll...yeah, I thought about it," Rachel texted back, Mrs. Wilson roaring as she read the words. "But God, Tyler...your cock...so big...not sure about that..."

"We'll make it work, baby, just gotta get you good and warmed up and wet...like with my mouth!" Mrs. Wilson texted.

"Jesus.sweet fucking Jesus..." Tyler babbled, head lolling side to side as his orgasm mounted, staunched as it was by the elastic around his hard shaft.

"Tyler, baby, I don't know what's gotten into you...but I LOVE it!" Rachel texted back.

"See, I know what I'm doing, sugar," Mrs. Wilson giggled, continuing to pump up and down on Tyler's dick buried in her butt.

"Thought you might...oh, God, Rachel...I'll do anything for you...to you..in you..."

"Anything? Like what, baby..tell me more..."

"Oh, this is good, sooooo good," Mrs. Wilson growled, punching away at Tyler's phone as she now sat fully on his cock, pulsating it with her tight ass walls, her meaty little cheeks jiggling and quivering, Tyler's fluttering eyes locked on it as he felt his orgasm building.

"Well...maybe after I fuck your beautiful ass...you sit on my face and I clean you out!"

"Oh FUCK!" Tyler screamed.

His balls felt like they were turning inside out as they pumped out another load, his seventh of the day and night. He grunted, feeling the tiny spurts jet from his dick into her madly quaking ass, watching the flesh jiggle and quiver, Mrs. Wilson laughing as she felt him empty into her bowels, finally slowing her pumping. Tyler's fully spent cock oozed wetly from her sphincter, shit out by her gripping bum.

"Hmmm, she says, 'Oh, baby, that is SO naughty! And you KNOW I'd love you to eat out my ass after you fuck it!'"

Tyler watched as Mrs. Tyler wiggled back toward his face, cheeks parting, her open anal cavity wet and dripping white. He couldn't move, couldn't resist, as she plopped that hole right on his lips and he felt a river of goo escape and dribble into his mouth. Resigned to his fate, he lanced his tongue into her gape and licked hard and fast.

"You heard the girl, Tyler," she hissed, pulling her cheeks apart wider to take him deeper inside them, undulating her asshole to fart out what his probing tongue couldn't reach. "Eat your cum outta my ass, to practice eating it out of your horny little girlfriend's!"

Tyler moaned, lapped harder, swallowing the cum tinged with the flavor of his old mistress's ass, as she texted back.

"You got it, baby, you got it...gotta get to sleep baby, been a long hard day...well, not totally hard, but you know I'll make that up to ya..."

"Have you two kids told each other you love each other yet?" Mrs. Wilson said, twisting her head back to look down at Tyler's spunk-soaked face.

"No...not yet.." he panted, his face clear of her spongy butt as she lifted off it.

"No time like the present," she sighed, plopping her wet rump back down, typing 'Night, baby...love you."

A long silence, during which Tyler's tongue continued to ripple up inside Mrs. Wilson's now cleaned asshole.

"Oh, so cute!" she finally said, reading the text. "Oh Tyler...love YOU, TOO! Good night, my love!"

She clicked off the phone, tossing it to Tyler's crumpled pants, then sat back to finger her gash and trigger a quick, flowing orgasm that gushed out of her hairy quim, down her asshole and into Tyler's slavishly licking mouth. Satisfied, she twisted off him and undid the belt from his hands, laying next to him and lazily dropping a leg across his now completely deflated dick.

"You know why you only get really hard for me, doncha baby?" she cooed, pumping her little thigh on his dick, which showed no signs of resurrection as she kissed him, holding his face in one hand.

"No...yes...I guess...oh, god Mrs. Wilson," he moaned.

"Because you're MY little bitch, that's why!" she laughed, reaching for and stroking his soft cock, making him wince. "MY little bitch, MY little slave! And you always will be, although..."

She jumped off the bed, grabbing his pants and rifling his pockets to come out with the empty bottle of Viagra, looking at him and smiling.

"I guess I could get a refill, just for you, so you'll have something left for the poor girl, once I'M done with you!"

"Yes...Mrs. Wilson," he sighed, smiling weakly as she pulled her nightie back on and tossed him his clothes.

They went downstairs, stopping at the door where Mrs. Wilson forcefully kissed him good night.

"Get used to it, baby, this sharing thing...me sharing you with little Rachel...and who knows, maybe sharing little Rachel with US!"

His eyes widened at that thought. She laughed, pushing him out the door.

"Once you get granny crack," she laughed, closing it. "You never go back!"

How right she was, Tyler realized, walking toward his car, how right she was.