The Winston Family Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three and a half months into her night shift routine and Dr. Cadbury is starting to wear down her resolve. She is horny with desire, and it's becoming unbearable. The dildo is helping, but she needs the real thing in her pussy. She pulls her chestnut brown hair back and ties it in a tight ponytail. She applies a liberal amount of ruby red lipstick and then inspects her appearance in the full-length mirror. The alluring lipstick and the way her light blues scrubs hug her slender body gives her the young professional look she wishes to project. She is pleased with her new image. She kisses the children goodnight and leaves for work.

At approximately one o'clock Catherine goes to the nurse's station on the fourth floor to audit patient charts. She has to make sure the nurses are current with their patient notes. The auditing is a slow, tedious process, but it ha s to be done to ensure the patients are getting the very best care. Catherine is at the station alone and is unaware of Dr. Cadbury's presence until she feels his semi-erect cock press against her butt. He encircles her waist with his arms and cups each breast with his hands. She struggles to push him away as he pinches her nipples through her scrubs.

"Dr. Cadbury...get the fuck away from me this minute!" She growls through clenched teeth. Her face is red, her breathing erratic and her heart is racing ninety miles an hour. It all seems to amuse Dr. Cadbury.

Dr. Cadbury steps away and chuckles. "I love it when you talk dirty like that. How did you know that was my big cock pressed against your beautiful ass?"

Catherine says nothing as she marches angrily toward her office.

Dr. Cadbury boldly shouts to her as she moves away, "I know you liked it, Catherine, and wanted more. You can't keep up the pretense forever."

She keeps walking but gives him the one-finger salute over her shoulder without turning back to face him.

"Meet me in the supply closet later once you find you can't resist me any longer," He laughs and adjusts his growing erection as he walks in the other direction. "I will be there for you. It will be there for you once you finally admit what we both know to be true."

Catherine enters her private office and slams the door. The noise echoes down the corridor, but no other hospital personnel bothered to check it out. They are all aware of Dr. Cadbury's reputation. They all know that sooner or later Catherine will give in and meet him; everyone he targets eventually let him have his way with them. The night shift personnel all know it is just a matter of time before Catherine succumbs to his constant overtures.

Catherine sits in her office shaking with anger. She can feel the heat rising from around her neck and face. Catherine mull s over in her mind what she should have done or what she should have said. She feels so frustrated and humiliated. That's why she can't understand why her panties are so wet. It has been well over three months since she's had real sex, but she is determined not to give in to the temptation she now feels deep in her stomach. There's an itchy feeling in her pussy, and it need s to be scratched. A dildo will not satisfy this itch. Her breathing has become rapid, and her heart is beating unusually fast. Her sexual frustrations are wearing her resolve down. She lays her head on her desk cries.

At one thirty she grabs her inventory clipboard and marches to the supply closet. She has to work through this anger and begins taking the nightly inventory, starting with the sterile bandages. She is in the middle of counting the latex gloves when she hears the door open behind her. She doesn't bother to turn and see who has entered the supply room. She didn't want to admit it, but deep inside she wants it to be him. She continues with her count as though no else is in the room. She first smell s his cologne. When she feels his hard cock against her butt, her panties g et wetter. She continue s with her count of the inventory. She tries to ignore his actions entirely.

Dr. Cadbury encircles her waist with his arms as he had done earlier and lets his right hand move down the waistband of her scrubs. His hand descends into her wet panties, and his skillful finger runs smoothly into her wet pussy. She didn't resist him as she ha d done so many times in the past. She no longer has the energy or the desire to resist his advances. Instead, she leans her head back against his shoulder and lets out a low whimper. He unties her ponytail with his free hand, and she shakes out her hair. She knows she should tell him to stop but doesn't really want him to end his advances. She is tired of denying her sexual needs. She is getting wetter and wetter. Dr. Cadbury slips her scrub pants down to her ankles. He gently pushes her forward until her elbows and forearms are resting on the supply room counter. He spreads her ass cheeks and runs his index finger then his tongue along her crack, pausing to circle her rosebud with his tongue. She is breathing hard and lets out a throaty moan and then steps out of her scrubs before kicking them away. She spreads her feet further apart to allow him better access to erogenous parts.

Dr. Cadbury tickles her rosebud with his tongue as he inserts two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. She draws in a deep breath as he brings her almost to an orgasm before extending his enormous cock between her legs from behind and rub s his cockhead against her clit several times. She shudders each time and is on the verge of begging him to enter her but doesn't want to acknowledge her desires are as strong as he had declared earlier in the evening. He places his cock at the entrance of her pussy and his index finger over her rosebud. He slowly beg ins to exert pressure with both; her vagina lips part and the head of his cock pops easily into her wet pussy. He holds it there for a minute then pushed sit in as far as it will go. She covers her mouth with her hand to stifle a squeal that is fighting for release. Dr. Cadbury's finger enter s her ass, and the sphincter muscle tighten s around the first knuckle causing her to let out a startled gasp before rele asing the squeal she had fought so hard to contain .

After a minute she begins to push subtly and pull her pussy and ass away from him. He gets her message and starts a slow, gentle withdrawal from her pussy. He stop s before full removal and shove s it all the way in again. She lets out another loud gasp. He gives a mirthless laugh and can feel her trembling as he continues this slow, deliberate motion for three or four minutes. She can feel her orgasm building. It even gets more intense as he occasionally wiggles his thumb in her ass. She places her hand's palms down on the counter to maintain her balance. It's driving her crazy. His cock is everything she had imagined when she was fucking herself with the giant dildo. She cannot remain silent any longer. The pleasure is too magnificent.

Catherine squeals, "Oh my God, Dr. Cadbury; I love it when you slide your cock in and out that slowly. And please keep finger fucking my ass as you shove that wonderful cock in my wet pussy. Fuck me faster, deeper, and harder. I'm almost ready to cum. Yes...yes...yes, I'm cummmmm. Oh, fuck Doctor Cadbury, please don't stop! I'm cummmmmiiiiiggg!"

Her gyrations and her vaginal muscles squeeze and milk his cock causing him to explode into her quaking hot pussy fiercely. Her legs spasm and become unstable; giving way to her weight. She slides slowly to the floor and curls into the fetal position. Dr. Cadbury reaches down, grabs her hair, and pulls her to her knees. He shoves his cock in her mouth and orders her to clean it. She hungrily licks the combination of their love fluids from his cock, swallowing every single drop.

She looks up at him and pleadingly requests, "Can we do this again tomorrow night?"

"We'll see...you're not the only person I have to service each night," he answers.

Her shoulders sag, and her face is bursting with despair. Dr. Cadbury has to admit she was probably the best fuck he has had at the hospital, but he has to dripline her for holding out so long. He will definitely fuck her again but only after she begs for a while. He pulls his pants up, straightens his scrubs and leaves the supply closet.

Catherine puts her scrubs back on and hurries to the ladies' room to clean her sated pussy and to freshen her face. She doesn't want the rest of her staff to know that she has finally succumbed to Dr. Cadbury's advances. Catherine fail s to keep her Skype appointment with Ben that night. She couldn't bring herself to face him. When the end of shift arrives, she makes her way to the elevator. It's obvious by the expression on everyone's face; the staff all know what had happened, but none of them make any kind of acknowledgment. Catherine rushes home and skips her breakfast but does spend an unusual amount of time in her hot shower.

For the next three weeks, Dr. Cadbury totally ignore s her. She realizes he is punishing her for resisting his overtures for so long. Catherine becomes frustrated and cranky. Her family and her staff watch as she sinks down into a depression that causes her to be irritable, easily upset and short tempered. Everyone wants to help her, but no one has the slightest notion where to begin. None of Dr. Cadbury's previous victims reacted as she had.

Her encounter with Dr. Cadbury has made her sexual desires even stronger; rather than satisfy a primal need. She also finds herself looking at her son Michael more often with incestuous thoughts. He looks so much like his father, she finds herself wondering if he has a giant cock like his father. She isn't sure, but she is beginning to think Michael is now looking at her with the same incestuous thoughts. She doesn't know if she wants that to happen or not. Catherine is very confused. She spends the next couple of weeks humiliating herself over Dr. Cadbury and the way he avoids her.

Friday night at ten forty Catherine tells her family goodnight and departs for the hospital. She needs to Skype with Ben more than ever since giving in to Dr. Cadbury's unrelenting sexual overtures. Catherine ma kes a mental note to e-mail Ben as soon as she gets to her office and sets up the groundwork for a 3 A.M. Skype session. She isn't ready to divulge to any of her indiscretions, but she did needs to run some upsetting things by her husband.

Nana goes to her bedroom and retires for the evening. She falls asleep immediately. Jerry goes to sleep right away also, but Michael goes back to the downstairs bathroom and views the video of his mother again. He masturbates with thoughts of himself ramming his cock into his own mother's wet pussy. Madison decides to finish the last few chapters of a book she has to write a book review on. It's approximately one thirty when she finally turns her bedside lamp off. She slips her t-shirt and cotton panties off then places her right hand over her pussy and starts to tease her clit.

Michael's alarm goes off at one-thirty, and he slip s out of bed and quietly moves toward Madison's bedroom. The room is dark, and she is fast approaching orgasm when she hears the door to her bedroom open. She pulls her hand away from her pussy and lies completely still as she trie s to make out who It's in her room. Michael guardedly approaches her bed and softly whispers her name. She pretends to be asleep and doesn't answer him.

He pulls her top sheet back and finds her sleeping in the nude. He whispers her name once again. She still doesn't respond so he leans forward and sucks a nipple into his mouth and begins to lick and chew on it tenderly. She finds that she c an't lay there and quietly take it. The electricity that shoots through her body is more than she can handle. She lets out a passionate squeal and throws her arms around Michael's head, pulling him close to her breast. He is startled and tries to pull away, but she holds him tightly to her breast.

"Oh Michael...you don't know how long I have wanted you to come to my room and suck my nipples and lick my pussy," She moans. "I was just on the verge of having an orgasm on my own when you came into the room."

She releases her grip on his head and begins to kiss his face and neck.

"I would have been here sooner, but you were busy with your book report." He pants.

"What made you decide to come tonight? How did you know I would welcome you into my bed?"

"When you finished sucking me off last night, I heard you say you wanted to find a way to let me suck your tits and eat your pussy. So here I am."

She pokes him in the chest with her fist and says, "You mean to tell me you were awake the whole time?"

"Not just that time, but every time you touched or licked my cock I was awake and enjoyed every minute of it."

She places her hand on his head and pushes him toward her pussy. "Okay...asshole! Start eating my pussy and don't you dare stop until you hear me screaming with my first orgasm."

It takes about two minutes before she is squirming and shaking with her first orgasm of the night. She grabs a handful of his hair and pulls him up to her face and starts licking her juices from his face. Then she gives him the most passionate kiss he has ever received.

She breaks from the kiss after a few minutes and gasps, "Okay...Michael; you're now going to shove your big delicious cock in my pussy and fuck me until I can't stand it any longer. I will teach you not to tease me and pretend to be asleep. From now on I expect you to come to my room every night. You should know I can't fall asleep without having a good orgasm".

Michael fucks her to three successive earth-shaking orgasms before he entertains the thought of letting himself enjoy his own orgasmic reward. It takes him about twenty minutes and when he does reach that point of no return he launches five powerful bursts of semen into his twin sister's tight little pussy. When It's finally over, they are both coated with a glossy coat of sweat. It takes them approximately ten minutes to recover from their afterglow.

Michael decides to share his video with his twin sister. She is shocked at first but insists on watching it several times. When Michael suggests, they call it a night, Madison tells him not until he fucks her again using the same position her mother was in during the video. She gets on her hands and knees as Michael enters her doggy style. It takes another ten minutes for them both to have their final orgasm. Madison becomes so loud that Michael ha s to shove her face down into a pillow just keep her from waking everyone in the house.

"Oh my God, Michael.... that was the most amazing orgasm ever," she breathlessly whispers.

"Speaking of orgasms, I think part of Mom's depression is because she hasn't had a good orgasm since Dad deployed to Afghanistan." Michael surmises.

He plays the video again of his mother ramming a giant dildo in her pussy. Madison is just as speechless as before and can't take her eyes off the video. When Michael asks her for her thoughts, she insists on watching it again and then asks, "Who in the hell is Dr. Cadbury? And why is she calling out his name instead of Dad's name while fucking herself with that giant dildo?"

"I think he works the night shift with Mom and judging by the video, I'm reasonably certain she seriously wants him to fuck her," Michael answers, "That's assuming he hasn't already fucked her."

"We have to do something, Michael. We can't let her lust destroy Dad and their marriage."

"What do you suggest we do? I'm open to any suggestions."

"You have to fuck Mom before she lets Dr. Cadbury steal her away from Dad!" She shamelessly declares. Michael almost chokes on his own tongue. He can't believe his twin sister would even suggest such a thing.

"Madison.... I can't fuck Mom. That would be incest!"

"Duh.... what the hell do you think we have been doing for the last hour? I have been enjoying incestuous sex with you every time I slipped into your room and sucked your cock. You knew I was doing it and we both loved every minute of it."

"That's different. We are brother and sister. But Mom is Mom, and I just wouldn't feel right about fucking her."

"Look Michael...incest is incest no matter which family members are involved."

"I just don't know, Madison."

"Don't you think Mom's beautiful and sexy?"

"Yes."

"Can you truthfully tell me that you have never thought about fucking her or eating her pussy?"

Michael thinks about it a minute then asks, "How would I go about talking her into bed with me?"

"I think she needs a good hard cock in her so bad it would only take a gentle push to get her to welcome your big hard cock into her apparently cock-starved pussy."

"I wouldn't know how to begin to get her in bed," he whines.

"I have a plan," Madison says. "She is off on Saturday and Sunday nights and sleeps in her own bed. That's when we will seduce her."

"What do you mean WE will seduce her?" Michael asks.

"Mom always sleeps in the nude so it will be easier to arouse her sexually. We will wait until about two in the morning and then strip naked and sneak into her room. I will get into her bed on one side, and you will get in on the other side. We don't want to frighten her so we will gently wake her up and tell her we needed to talk. At that point, we will each take one of her tits in our mouth, and I will put a finger in her pussy. It may shock her at first but believe me the pleasure will win out. I guarantee it. Once she feels our naked bodies against her naked body, she will respond."

"Okay.... your plan will probably work, but I still want to give it more thought before we actually do anything." Michael insists.

"We can't wait too long. It's obvious that Mom really needs a good hard cock and we can't afford to let Dr. Cadbury be the one to give it to her." She argue s.

"I know," he laments.

"Michael?"

"Yeah."

"This whole thing has gotten me horny again. Do you think we could fuck one more time before you go back to your room?"

Catherine and Ben's Skype session starts promptly at three o'clock that morning. It's 1130 hours military time in Afghanistan for Ben. He is on his lunch break. He recognizes the distraught express on Catherine's face immediately and is almost afraid to ask her about it.

"Good morning Catherine. I hope everything is going well at home. You look as if you're a bit distressed about something."

"Oh...everything is fine at home. I'm just stressed a little with things at work."

"Dr. Cadbury is not giving you a rough time I hope." He asks without thinking.

As soon as the words leave his mouth, Catherine's expression goes from anxiety to shame to panic to bewildering to puzzling; all in a matter of seconds. He realizes his faux pas at once and searches his tired brain for a way to recover.

"Dr. Cadbury? Who said anything about Dr. Cadbury?" Catherine's rage is bubbling to the top. "How in the hell do you know Dr. Cadbury?"

Her face is crimson, and she is blabbering on like a fool; trying to figure out if some ass hole at the hospital has told him about her brief indiscretion. She is suddenly overtaken by guilt and remorse. She is just on the verge of offering an explanation as to why she let Dr. Cadbury fuck her in the supply closet when Ben breaks in trying to cover his slip of the tongue about Dr. Cadbury.

"I don't actually know Dr. Cadbury. I only know of his reputation. One of the pharmacists at your hospital told me long ago that he was a womanizer and aggravated all the women who work at the hospital. I was just assuming he was bothering you."

Ben can see the relief on Catherine's face, and her coloring is slowly returning. He is proud of his quick recovery because he doesn't want to tell her about the spy cameras that are located throughout their home. He makes a mental note to remove several of them as soon as he returns from deployment. Hopefully, before she has a chance to find them on her own. Among the first to go will be the ones covering the bedrooms and bathrooms. He has already seen and learned many things about his family that he sincerely wishe s he hadn't.