The Winston Family Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers

He has seen his wife, his daughter, his two sons and his even elderly mother masturbating in the showers. Those are personal moments that should have remained private. He has also seen his oldest son masturbating in the downstairs bathroom as he watches something on his cell phone. He has seen Madison and Michael slipping into each other's bedrooms in the middle of the night. And most disturbing is the footage of Catherine fucking herself with a giant dildo while lustfully vocalizing about Dr. Cadbury fucking her. It's distressing for him to watch her do that because he is guilty of fucking the beautiful Dr. Connie McLemore practically every night. And he is in no position to be critical of her sexual behavior in his absences.

"Dr. Cadbury can be a bit of an asshole, but I can handle him," she assures her husband.

The personal guilt hangs heavy over both of them. Ben and Catherine are both anxious to end this Skype session.

"Well...I have an assignment I need to get to so I will sign off until tomorrow night." He says.

"I'll speak with you again tomorrow night Sweetheart," she replies before closing down her computer.

She is glad to see this Skype session end and also couldn't wait for her shift to be over. She feels much better after clearing the air about Dr. Cadbury. A lot of the constant worry about Cadbury's harassment is gone already. She can handle him, but can she control the continuous fantasies about fucking her teenage son?

JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers