A Winter Cabin, 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers

A few years later, one night after her bath, them both in town for the holidays, he heard her moaning, the wall between their old bedrooms paper-thin. He lay in his old bed, his head next to her adjoining wall, and pulled on his throbbing hard cock listening to her. Her little sounds, his sister masturbating, him remembering the lake, remembering his little sister naked in the bunk, rubbing on each other, how incredibly hard she'd made him. Her so perfectly smooth bare her beautiful pussy before he finally slid out of bed in just his pajama bottoms. Riveted, thrilled, frightened, almost shaking wondering if she'd want him, if she thought about them at the lake too. His cock tenting out in front of him he quietly slipped out of his bedroom door.

His cock was so hard it hurt. He wondered if those years ago when she snuck into the cabin if her pussy, her breasts were as swollen and aching with excitement. His cock thick and leaking pre-cum bounced and throbbed and pushed up in his pajamas, pounding hard the closer he got to her bedroom door. He turned the door handle anticipating what he'd see, opened the door, whispering, "Lynn?" so softly he barely heard himself over his heart beating so fast, his own breaths.

The fragrance of her bath, a single lit candle on her nightstand, her moans filling the room, he stood half in her doorway half still in the dark hall his mouth hanging open, his eyes wide, his cock raging hard so aroused leaking pre-cum into his pajamas.

His sister was kneeling half naked on the floor at the foot of her bed on top of her old oversized stuffed toy porpoise she'd had since a trip they'd taken years before. Her simple nightie open, her bare smooth skin glowing in the candlelight, the round of her belly, her swollen nipples, her shaven mound, rocking her hips on her knees on top of it, her eyes closed, her mouth open, rubbing herself on it in a rhythm he remembered being magical, a poetic, deliberate slow motion, so sexual, so beautiful.

He didn't know what to do with himself at first as she hugged its wide arched back to her, the dorsal fin under her, her rocking her belly her soft bare pussy against it her sliding up and down its peachy-furry back rocking with her.

He remembered thinking she looked so much like she did that night in the bunk, his little sister, so petite, so lovely as he moved his hand to his pounding hard erection. He watched her rub her entire body on the stuffed toy, his fingers wrapping around his cock, his hips moving with hers, his cock sliding through his fist them both so heated she seemed unaware he'd stepped into the room.

He could smell his sister's sex as he watched her rub her swollen firm breasts back and forth on the furry back of the stuffed animal, her nipples so puffy swollen, her rocking her hips so erotically, her soft little mewling moans.

He whispered again, "Lynn?"

He remembered the look on her face startled but so overwhelmed with erotic sensation, when she realized he was there she just looked up to his whisper pausing only briefly but didn't stop. Instead, she stared at her brother's cock tenting up in his pajama bottoms, looked up into his eyes, and then back at his cock. Hungry, as desperately thrillingly hot as he was, her eyes closing so softly her mouth hanging open too, she smiled dreamily her sliding forward and back more pronounced, her breathing deep, ragged, rocking, wriggling on the back of the stuffed toy, not saying a word, not telling him to leave.

He stepped further inside her bedroom door, mumbled something about them at the lake, stepping up close to her and raising his leg putting his hands on his sister's shoulders, her moving forward for him, shirtless straddled the stuffed toy too, behind her.

Feeling each other's touch, his chest and stomach to her back, they both gushed out a breath. His rush to unbutton his pajama bottoms as he scooted up behind his little sister, his eight inch cock pounding aching hard, his balls hot and alight, his cock so thick and heavy against her lower back, their breathing so loud in the silence.

He quickly picked up his little sister's rhythm, rocking his hips with her, fucking his cock against her lower back, her bottom, his hands on her hips, the feel of her warmth through the thin cotton nightie, brother and sister in a perfect ballet, his balls so hot and tingling sliding back forth over the stuffed toy's short fur the sensations so similar to what his sister was feeling too.

When she leaned back into him and whispered, "I remember... us...under the water, rubbing like this," she panted, "in the bunk," they both breathed out together, them both gushing out, together, huddling into each other, "I -- I wanted you to hear me, Col, to come in," her shoulders melding into her brother's chest behind her. "Wanted you...to...find me, like this," she poured out in shattering breaths, "I've...thought about you... and me," her older brother nuzzling the side of her neck, their breath hot on each other's faces.

He whispered back, "me too, Lynn, me too. I think about us, too, us...at the lake," so heatedly his little sister moaned out, rocking faster, "me too, sis, I think about you too...all the time," his thrusts more urgent, "us in the bunk...I remember," his arms encircling his sister, "oh god sis, I - I want to...fuck you." Their warm heat burning into one another she turned her face to his cheek, their mouths meeting, kissing, the swirling of each other's tongues, their incestuous kiss as he moved his hands onto his sister's bare upper thighs, pulled himself harder against her openly fucking his throbbing hard cock into the small of her back. The friction-heat of their rubbing making the fur so warm on his cum filled balls, so warm on her hot little bare pussy, he moaned out loud into their kiss, "feels...so good, you... feel...so fucking good, Lynn. Like...on the boat."

He remembered how when she reached between them, her soft fingers circling around his raging hard cock, how he groaned hugging himself to her, how warm-hot she was in his arms, against his chest, his belly, his pre-cum wet between them, how she raised her nightdress out of the way, how he arched his back to give her room to rub his warm-hot cock directly on her bare skin.

"You're...you're so hard," his little sister groaned wrapping her fingers around her big brother's throbbing hard cock, his pre-cum slippery wet, "you're, so wet...like I am," she gushed, "so...hot, in my hand," pulling harder on his cock, "want to feel you," her intake of breath as she pushed back at his long thick hard cock, how she leaned forward and raised up to let it slide under her.

He remembered the thrilling sensation of his throbbing hard erection between his sister's warm wet silky soft sex and the fur of the stuffed toy, the sight of them at that age that must have been, brother and sister, them straddling the stuffed toy, the sensation of her slippery warm creamy wet little pussy wrapping around her brothers perversely aching hard cock, his balls hot, on fire and full of cum, her sliding on his cock forward and back, sublime. How gushing creamy slippery wet she was pushing down on him, rocking in little back and forth motions, her hot little cunt sliding on his cock, her older brother's throbbing hard erection, her brother's arms around her, them moving in sync with one another.

"Ohhh fuck sis, you feel...so good," he breathed into her ear, "so fucking good," fucking his cock under his little sister, through the lips of her hot little cunt, not sure what else to say, kissing her, mouthing her neck, her shoulder, hot wet, loving on his little sister, leaning his chest against her hot-warm back, he reached around her, pulling her nightie all the way open in front of her, running his hands over his little sister's hot hard nipples, her full, warm round swollen breasts, groaning, "Ohhhh Lynn, little baby, your tits are beautiful, so swollen, nnnnghhuhsis, your...pussy, feels, so fucking good...on my cock, your little pussy...is so hot, feels...so fucking good. Your little pussy, feels, so fucking good on my cock." Lynn crumbled into her brother feeling his hands on her aching breasts, so swollen firm her nipples hurt, his hands rubbing so hotly on her, the warm slippery wetness leaking from her brother's cock mixing with her own them both soaking the furry toy under them.

So lost to the thrilling heat, the sensations, he and his sister rubbing on each other like they had when they were younger, them both now fully competent lovers, he whispered, "You're...so wet, so creamy warm wrapped around my cock, Lynn, feels so good, you feel...so good. God I love your tits, sis, your warm little pussy, your...bald little pussy," he growled hot against the side of his little sister's face, cupping her shaven pussy, turning him on even more, "you're so fucking beautiful, so fucking sexy," remembering seeing her naked for the first time in the bunk, saying what he would have said then, "I want us to fuck, I want to be inside you, want to cum inside you." Gushing out another breath at her brother's heat Lynn leaned further forward, "I know...so good," she panted, her pussy surging hearing her brother's attraction, raising her bottom, lifting, the pulsing throbbing thickness of her brother's hard cock pushing at her hot little cunt, riding it's length under her.

"You feel so good, too, Col, your cock...so hard, wants...to be, in me," the feel of her brother pushing against her bottom, him pulling on her nipples making her dripping hot wet.

Arching her back, rocking on her brother's seething hard cock, she lifted more and more each time, more and more trying to get more of him, his girth and length against her, pressing into her creamy wet folds. Pressing into her clit his cock gliding between her legs, through the lips of her creamy wet dripping slit Lynn groaned when her big brother's throbbing hard erection jutting up under her touched upward and into the slippery wet creamy folds of his sister's sex, pressed at her hole, her dripping hot wet little pussy, when it bumped against her swollen sensitive clit, Lynn went wild, rubbing, grinding her dripping hot wet cunt hot on her older brother's thick hard cock so slippery wet under her.

Brother and sister both moaned out together, both having thought about the other coming back home, the sensation of each other's incestuous sex touching, so close to fucking, the head of his cock pressing at his sister's hot little hole, so hot-warm, so silky satiny soft, so, so slippery wet, their bodies hot and sweaty, tingling, alive. Her brother's hardness igniting inside her she could barely breathe as she rocked back and forth on top of his long thick throbbing hard cock gliding through her soaking wet pink little slit. Her big brother slipping his hand around in front of her to cup her entire bald mound, fucking his cock through the slit of her swollen hot little cunt, his fingers everywhere his cock wasn't, wriggling on his fingers so wet and slippery in her cum.

He remembered the sensual electric hum the one singular moment when the head of his cock slipped inside her, when his incestuous cock slipped inside his little sister.

He remembered how she paused just in time for him to push inside her deeper, and then deeper, them both humping the big stuffed animal, fucking, brother and sister.

Her big brother's incestuous hot hard cock fucking into her Lynn arched her back, pushed into him, took her brother inside her, began fucking her big brother. First just the wide tapered head of his cock pushed past the ring of her quivering, soft warm wet little pussy, and then slid inside deeper, tight, and then deeper, her older brother's fleshy hot swollen hard cock stretching her open, filling her, her hot little cunt spasming around his girth, taking him so creamy wet warm inside her, filling her.

Lynn purred, "Nnnnn, Col, nnnngghhyessss, fuck me, ohhh god, so big in me, fuck me, fuck my little pussy big brother, nnghhhh, nngghhuh, yesss, have thought about this...for so long, have wanted you to fuck me, for so long," remembering all the times she'd fingered herself remembering them on the boat, them rocking on the furry back of the stuffed toy. Her brother's cock fucking so thick and hard and throbbing into his little sister, her gushing wet creamy-soft bald little pink cunny wrapping so warmly around her brother's girth, brother and sister, thrilled at the amazing feeling of at last fucking, incestuous lovers. Rocking into each other, her brother's thick hot-hard cock fucking so deep into his little sister's warm incestuous tight little pussy wrapping so wonderfully warm around him fucking her from behind kneeling over the stuffed toy under them in the silence of their parents house, in her old bedroom, brother and sister, fucking.

❖❖❖

Giselle's father rested his head against her soft warm belly through her gown, his daughter's feminine suppleness against the side of his face.

Consumed with her fragrance he wanted to move lower, to raise her gown, to reveal her soft warm little pussy, her smooth soft mound, to open his mouth, to taste his own daughter, to lick his little girl's pink wet slit as his hand brushed down her lower back. He realized she wasn't wearing panties and his balls surged with heat, his cock bounced, he breathed her in; he wanted to take her as his lover. It was everything he could do to not wrap his arms around her, to not rub his aching hard cock between her thighs, on her legs, to not cup and squeeze her warm little bottom, to not reach between his daughter's legs and press his fingers into his daughter's creamy soft wet pink sex through her nightgown, to not reach up and cup her lovely breasts through her nightgown, to not pull her lips to his, the two of them alone together, no one would need to know, their secret from everyone but his wife, Giselle's mother.

Isolated at the cabin, just him and his little girl, he hadn't even found room to masturbate in a week or more. His wife's delay, first one week, then two, now three, he couldn't help that the scent of a woman made his cock hard even if she was his own daughter. He couldn't help that his balls tingled hot, so full of want, of need, so full of cum ringing for release, throbbing hot hard for his little girl. He couldn't help loving how feminine her touch was, how warm her soft hands were on his shoulders, her fingers on his neck, on his scalp, in his hair, brushing open over his upper back as he wrapped his big arms around his little girl's waist. He thought he could smell the warmth of her sex as he gently ran his big hands up and down her calves, the backs of her knees, her scent rising on his motions, her fragrance, the heat of her belly against his cheek. He contemplated going further her hips pressed into his shoulders, his fingers curling around her, her body moving against him, his daughter's warmth, her perfumy soft scent causing him to feel such a mixture of affection and regard, and, such hungry lust for her as well. He caught himself, had to, his heartbeat slowing, his mind calming. He smiled at the precariousness of the moment, and looked up at her.

His voice almost a hoarse whisper, nothing came out at first until he heard himself ask, "Time for bed, baby?"

❖❖❖

Seeing her father half naked his erection tenting up so big in his pajamas that morning made Giselle want to touch herself all through the day, and the book she'd found made it all worse.

Stories about daughters and their daddies, stories that made her so slippery wet, her breasts and nipples tingling and then aching throbbing hot each time she thought about it. Incestuous hot wet lovemaking, father and daughter, fucking each other on private.

She remembered their bare legs touching during the night, and she remembered pulling her father's arms tighter around her. She thought of how he held her standing between his legs, how she became so slippery wet his warm hot cheek against her belly, her fingers in his hair, his hands on the backs of her legs making her pussy tingle, her mound against his chest, her clit humming with excitement. How she wanted him right then to look up, to lean up, to pull her to his mouth and kiss her.

Having seen her father's erection took on a whole new dimension now lying in the same bed, that huge thing between his legs.

The sexy smooth sensations of the bed linens on her bare legs again, the softness of the silky bed linens nothing compared to what her father's hands would feel like touching her, her incestuous lover, his cock sliding inside her, spreading her open, she just knew.

She wondered what it would be like to kiss her father, to feel his tongue in her mouth like the father and daughter in the story. How in the story, the young woman kissed her father, so deeply and so passionately when their mouths first touched they'd both groaned out loud. How he would kiss her between her legs, how he would lick her pink shiny little cunt, slide his warm wet tongue through her pink creamy wet slit, how she would moan, "nnghh, Daddy, lick me," spreading her legs for him, opening for him, her father's hands roaming all over his own daughter, and hers all over her father, incestuous lovers.

Giselle shivered a luxurious feeling as she bit her lower lip picturing the woman in the story, how she jacked her Daddy's cock, pulling on him, kneeling between his legs, looking onto his eyes, jacking her father's cock, making herself deliriously hot jacking him off, making him so hard, making him cum with her two little hands. She pictured kneeling in front of her father, pulling on him like the young woman in the story. The tantalizing realization that, it was just her and her father here at the cabin, snowed in, in bed together, and no one would know, no one would need to know, just her and her Daddy in bed together loving each other in private, their secret. She could fuck her own father, and no one would have to know. He could lick her sweet pink wet little pussy, suck her hot aching nipples, and no one would know. She could suck her father's swollen thick cock into her warm wet mouth, him groaning, "ohhh lil baby, yesss that's Daddy's good girl," sucking him so hard, sucking him off, pulling on his cock until he came in her mouth, on her face, on her breasts, and no one would know.

Fluttering to the sensation of her fingers a burst of breath caught in her as her father climbed into bed. Snow falling outside the window they talked until Giselle drifted off, her Daddy's warmth against her shoulder, their arms touching, his voice resonating quietly in the darkness, his voice a lullaby telling her what they would do the next day, for her to sleep gently, to have sweet dreams, his sweet little baby he called her, and Giselle smiled.

She loved how when during the night she rolled over, her arm and leg draped over him, how he pulled her up on top of him and she fell asleep just like that, sprawled on top of her father's warm chest, her belly against her father's belly, content, rising and falling on his breaths. She snuggled into him, loved this intimacy with him, rubbed her belly into his as she drifted off on top of her father, just like the young woman in the story, the potential of their incestuous heat radiating between them.

Giselle dreamt of her handsome father raising her gown. She'd shaved that morning smooth bare, her pussy tingling hot, and in her dream, she dreamt she spread her legs for him, her pussy shiny glistening wet.

She dreamt her father's fingers touched her there, between her bare legs, that she moaned, opened for him, let him slide his fingers inside her. "Mmm, lil baby, you shaved for Daddy," he noticed, his moving down between her spread legs. "Mmmm, Papa loves the my little baby's taste, Papa loves licking your bald little pussy, baby, mmmm, so, so creamy wet, so soft for Papa." She dreamt he whispered, "Mmm, baby, look at my little girl, such a beautiful little pussy. You like it when Daddy touches you like this, don't you my sexy little kitten? When Daddy licks you like this."

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers