A Winter Cabin, 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers

She dreamt how delicious her father's fingers felt brushing her bald mound, along her wet pink slit. How she moaned and cooed and writhed under her father's delicate touches, how she breathed out, "Nnngghh, Daddy, touch me Daddy, ohhh god Daddy, feels so good, feel how wet I am for you Papa, touch me Daddy."

In her dream her father answered by sliding his index finger in and out of her hot little pussy as she moaned as her father whispered, "Yes baby, Daddy loves my little baby, Daddy loves touching my little girl. Daddy is going to lick my baby's bald little slit, your smooth little pussy, Daddy will kiss you baby, just like you want, lil baby." Just like in the story she dreamt her father whispered, "Mmm, good girl, you like that don't you baby, that's my good girl, such a big girl for Daddy, open your legs for Daddy baby, let Daddy inside you sweet baby, let Daddy have your beautiful little pussy," that she let him fuck his thick hard throbbing cock into her warm dripping wet little cunt, her humping her hips to take him deeper, and deeper, her father buried inside her, gliding in and out of her.

❖❖❖

Tree branches hung heavily in the weight of the fresh snow, and Giselle agreed happily with her father that it was like their own little beautiful silent wonderland, all the usual sounds muffled by the deep snow, all of her secret incestuous thoughts making her tingle, just the two of them alone together. He said it might be days before they could even drive anywhere, and that no one would be able to get to the cabin probably until the end of the week, several days away, if then, and all her thoughts were of her and her father touching each other, her showing him how good she could suck him, him licking her.

Constantly tingling with sexual want, the thought of no one being around for miles and that no one was able to reach the cabin because of the storm, Giselle's body and senses and feelings hummed with an unwavering incestuous desire for her father.

The scent of pine and that unmistakable unique smell of cold and snow and low-slung grey clouds, the cabin and the woods around them so enclosed, she thought about the story again, imagined herself leaning over him, brushing her body against his, her sitting on his lap. She heard herself just like the girl in the story, moaning, "Suck my nipples Daddy, suck your little girl's nipples, they're so hot Daddy, yesss, suck them for me Daddy, ohhh god Daddy, so warm, feels so good, ohhh god Daddy, yes squeeze them Daddy, harder Papa."

Just thinking about seeing her father's hard cock, her pussy flushed with heat. She didn't realize, last night, when she lay on her father's chest, and in his half-sleep, her Daddy's cock had gotten hard for her.

She didn't realize her nightgown had ridden up her warm-hot legs under the blankets, or that her father dreamily reached down and slid her gown up her bare warm thighs to cup her soft warm little bottom, spread her open, his fingers dipping into her soft, warm wet little pussy.

Almost asleep, discovering his daughter hadn't worn panties and half dreaming Giselle was her mother, he touched her shaven smooth hot bald little slit, just like her mother's, just like his sister's those years ago. He lightly stroked the soft smooth creamy wet baldness between her legs, her wetness prompting him to open the fly of his pajama bottoms, to rest his throbbing hard cock hot between the cheeks of his little girl's warm little bottom.

She didn't realize that, her father's big hands cupped her there like that, spread her cheeks with his massages of her, using her to rub his daddy-cock into her warm little sex, against his daughter's hot little pussy as he rocked his hips, fucking his erection along his little girl's wet warm little slit, his daughter's soft slick inviting little pussy.

She didn't know he ran his hands under her nightgown, along her lower back, to her shoulders, hugged her to him like a little doll. How his hands enveloped the backs of both her thighs spreading her open, her straddling his waist, how he longed to fuck her, his little baby, how he slid the head of his cock to his daughters creamy wet pussy, had pressed the wide head of his cock to her hole deliciously tormented to not just start fucking her. How in her sleep, aroused, she had moved her hips to press against her father's cock, rocking her hips, how his cock had almost entered her, how she wriggled against the head of his cock and moaned in her sleep so soft warm laying on her father's belly.

❖❖❖

Her parents were moving from the city to the cabin and Giselle was going with her father ahead of her mother to get the cabin ready. Images flashed through Giselle's thoughts as she kneeled on the windowsill bench; fantasies of her on her father's belly, her nightgown around her waist, her father's big hands cupping her bottom, her sliding her belly against his hugely hard cock; him pressing against her hot little pussy, so slippery; the big head of her father's cock entering her, stretching her open. Giselle arched her back, her eyes closed.

Her mother would join them on the Thursday before Christmas, but for the next week she had her Daddy all to herself; and, excited all over again she smiled recalling her conversation with her mother over the phone, her discovering her mother left the naughty book for her to find.

"I'm so glad you and Daddy are enjoying each other there at the cabin, baby, I'll be there next week. Will you do something for me, baby?" her tone so soft, even sexy.

Her mother was a very sexual woman Giselle knew and something about the way she was talking to her, the sound of her voice made Giselle feel sexy too.

"Baby? Daddy said you two, are...taking good care of each other, that, you've been sleeping with Daddy, baby...to stay warm at night. That's so lovely, baby. Is that okay, sleeping in our bed with your father?"

Giselle nodded, said yes feeling herself becoming aroused; she could hear in her mother's voice, something in her mother's voice, like she was, turned on, by her and her father sleeping in the same bed. Giselle felt herself flush hot, that warm tingling in her belly, her pussy gush creamy wet. She thought of the book, and the story, "Daddy's Big Girl" and how the pages were worn and earmarked. Her heart was racing, her breasts swelling, her pussy tingling hot warm.

"Baby? Daddy said he loves you sleeping in our bed, baby, that...you've been, keeping him warm at night too, baby." Images flashed through Giselle's thoughts, of the story, of her father's warmth against her shoulder, of her being so wet, them laying in bed in the dark talking, how her father made her laugh.

"I wish I were there with the two of you, we could stay in bed all day just you, me, and Daddy, that would be so wonderful, baby, the three of us...in bed, the snow outside, the fire, at the cabin, alone, just the three of us."

Giselle nodded again, picturing the three of them naked in bed slippery wet between her legs, her mother's singsong voice, her erotic suggestiveness making Giselle's breasts and nipples swollen under her nightgown ring with anticipation. Something about her mother's voice, something about the suggestiveness of the way she was talking.

"Baby? Daddy says he misses me terribly, sweetie. I'm worried about him, baby. If he...if he has any, special needs, baby, if your father...I want you to...would you, take care of your father for me...like - like, Mommy does, baby?"

Giselle felt that warm buttery feeling in her belly, that feeling of opening, slippery wet, of being filled, of being fucked, aroused by the double meaning of what her mother was saying. Images of her and her father, her mother guiding his cock to her soft wet little pussy, she guessed when she found the book her mother had left the book for her to find placed right on top of the box she'd asked her specifically to unpack before she arrived. Giselle wasn't sure what to say. Images from the stories racing through her thoughts, the scent of her father as she lay on her stomach touching herself, her standing between his legs, feeling him get hard.

"With all the snow I'm depending on you...to keep Daddy, warm tonight again, okay baby? I need you to be Daddy's...big girl, baby. Daddy...would love that, baby."

The words rang through Giselle like an alarm had gone off. Her pussy tightened, and quivered, those words, contagious, enflaming her, she gushed out a breath over the phone and her mother heard, knew.

Her mother was breathing heavier now too, hinting at the code of those words, Daddy's big girl, "...and when I get there...we...we can take care of Daddy... together, right baby?" her mother's voice shaking. "Will you do that for Mommy, baby?" she was barely able to finish the sentence, rubbing her breasts with her free hand, sliding her hand down to rub her already dripping hot wet cunt picturing her husband and daughter in bed together, fucking, her father's cock sliding inside their little Giselle, fucking their daughter, her husband's big thick hot hard cock gliding in and out of their little Giselle's pink creamy wet little pussy.

Giselle leaned into the wall by the phone, her breasts swollen and hot, her panties warm damp, holding the phone with one hand and fondling the spiraling cord with the other, intoning each looping curl like her mother's voice giving her permission winding toward the incestuous conclusion. Hot and breathy, Giselle flushed with arousal breathed into the phone, "I can, I will... keep Daddy, w-warm...until you get here, for you..."

Her mother gushed over the phone slipping her hand inside her panties, touching the creamy wetness flooding between her legs. "Will you, baby? Take care of Daddy, be Mommy's...big girl...for Daddy?"

Her mother's voice was so heated Giselle gushed out a breath into the phone again too, her mother rubbing herself, picturing her little Giselle jacking her father's cock, sucking her Daddy's cock, "...be, Daddy's big girl, baby? Daddy's good little girl?" them both repeating the words, Daddy's big girl, Daddy's little girl, the shared meaning provoking each other into a frenzied lust.

"I...I will. I'll take care of Daddy, just...just like you do, Mommy," Giselle answered in a whining rush of arousal, her body flushed hot, dripping hot wet, swollen and throbbing.

Her mother's voice got quiet, murmuring, "Yesss, baby...be a good girl for Daddy...Daddy will love you being there for him, baby," rubbing her clit, picturing Giselle straddling her father, her gown pushed up just like the young woman in the story, her husband sliding his swollen hard throbbing daddy-cock into their little Giselle, cupping her bottom in his big hands, fucking her, just like she'd fantasized about her own father, sucking his cock, him licking her swollen creamy wet pink little slit.

"Baby? Your father and I know you're ready. Daddy...will show you how, to be good for him, baby," thinking of the story, "his...big girl, baby."

"I've...been sleeping in yours and Daddy's bed with Daddy," she repeated purposefully, the image making her dripping hot wet as she waited for her mother's response, her reaction. "I've been reading...the book, you left for me."

The heated mother breathed in, and closed her eyes, her sexual excitement brimming over, her breasts and cunt on fire; her daughter knew.

"Ohhh, baby, you have, yes, baby, I know you have, baby, Daddy told me," she managed. "Have you liked sleeping with Daddy, sweetie? Has Daddy been keeping you warm, baby?" She could barely contain herself, slipping her fingers in and out of her dripping wet sex, the hinting words, the innuendo between mother and daughter, their fingering themselves over the phone together more erotic than anything either of them had ever experienced, bonding, courting, lovers sharing a lover.

"Baby, have you liked the stories in the book?" the pause of an answer delicious.

Giselle heard her mother's breathing become heavy, and her mother could hear the change in her daughter.

"Yes, Mommy, I did, yesss ...I do...I do like the stories... with Daddyyy..." Giselle squeezed her legs together, hearing her mother moan on the other end of the phone, struggling for words, "...it's supposed to be, really cold tonight, and the snow, is so deep, we have to have a fire going almost, all the time," Giselle gushed out, wanting her mother to understand.

Giselle thought of the week ahead alone with her father, and imagined them like the woman and her father in the book, her eyes now closed, her knees bent, pressing her gown into her damp wet little pussy, rolling her hips into her fingers, her mother leaning into the wall by the kitchen phone too, her fingers fucking into her swollen hot little pussy.

"Daddy said the snow, is so deep, we'll be, all alone here for days, just me and Daddy. Just me and Daddy, all alone," she breathed out in a rush of heat. Both the women's shaven smooth bald slits pulsed and creamed wet.

"Ohhhh, baby, yessss, just you and Daddy, all alone together at the cabin, no one will know, baby, just you, me, and Daddy, in private, baby, just us alone at the cabin, no one will know baby."

"Mommyyyy..." Giselle moaned, "I'm-I'm so wet."

"Yes baby, so am I, baby. Tell Mommy, sweetie."

"It's...it's going to be, so cold tonight," Giselle shuddered leaning against the wall, "and I'm - I'm ready...to be, Daddy's...good girl, Mommy, Daddy's...big girl," cumming, strumming her fingers over her clit, her dripping wet soaking through her nightgown, "...can I, Mommy, be... Daddy's big girl, like you?" she gushed out on the end of a breath, wanting to hear her mother say yes again, wanting to share in the heat of her fantasies, her arousal, her plight of wanting what was so taboo, and not having been able to share it with anyone until now. She was making love to and with her mother over the phone, the two women in a sexual embrace of suggestion, of a shared knowing of the stories in the book, in collusion.

Beside herself her mother breathed out with an uncontrollable lust, "Ohhh baby, yesss, you can baby. Mommy wants you to be, Daddy's big girl. Mommy wants you to take care of Daddy, for Mommy, baby. Daddy will know, baby. Just tell Daddy, you want to be..." she could hardly speak, "be his...be...Daddy's big girl," she gushed out as she came again.

Giselle's mother, her hand in her panties, feverishly rubbing her pussy, imagining her husband licking her, licking her daughter, licking them both, their being his two little girls together, "Daddy...will understand, baby. Daddy will...show you how."

"Like...the girl in the story did, Mommy? How she said she wanted to... put her Daddy...in her mouth?" Giselle gushed, her eyes closed, fantasizing with her mother, fantasizing sucking on her father his hands on her head, in her hair, his groaning like the woman in the story and her Daddy, his saying, "Good girl, that's Daddy's good girl, so good, baby, you suck Daddy's cock so good," him cumming for her.

Her mother completely beside herself, her bald cunt hot-wet, her baby had read the stories that she herself had masturbated to countless times. She'd left the book for Giselle, the pages worn, earmarked to her favorite parts, placed discreetly but purposefully in the same box as her daughter's things that she'd unpack those first few days at the cabin alone with her father, to be sure she'd find it.

"Ohhh baby, yess, baby, just like in the story, just like her," she gushed as she flushed hot again, as she imagined, pictured the story, the young woman and her father, asking her father and her father saying yes, as she began cumming, imagining Giselle and her Daddy.

"Tell Mommy baby, tell Mommy you want to be Daddy's good girl just like Mommy."

"I do. Daddy's...big girls," Giselle whispered breathily soft, so little, into the phone as she came yet again.

❖❖❖

Giselle kneeled on the cushioned window bench looking out into the back yard at all the snow from the night before. She was still so aroused by her and her mother's phone call. She felt dreamy and sexual, ready to seduce her father. She was still wearing her warm flannel nightgown covered with tiny little decorative pink and blue flowers, her warm petite body inside it a stark contrast to the cold winter day, her bare calves, her thick warm socks, her feet dangling from the bench, the flannel fabric formed to her soft little curves.

She kept thinking about her and her mother's conversation, how last night she slept with her father in the same bed. How when she woke up he was cuddled all around her, their scents mingled together, and she felt his hardness pressing against her bottom. How her nightie was up around her waist, the curve of her narrow hips in her Daddy's big hand, her nakedness exciting her. This time though, she rubbed herself on him, arching her back, ever so slightly, moving her hips up and back before he woke; it thrilled her so completely, her pussy creamed slippery hot when she felt his cock twitch in his pajamas repeatedly, because of her. She quietly reached back behind her, and gently felt it through her Daddy's so soft pajamas, his hard throbbing cock thick in her little hand, her Daddy's cock so hot and pulsing in her delicate little fingers. Her heart raced. She was touching her father's cock and it was bigger than she'd realized, than she even imagined, hard and hot in her little hand. She mused at how it felt hard-soft, throbbing, pulsing; she could feel it move in her fingers, and she tried to picture it as the young woman in the story described her father's hard cock being almost bigger than her fingers fit around, how it grew even bigger in her hands. Giselle breathed harder; it was almost bigger than her fingers fit around. Laying along her wrist in her grip, she squeezed and it lurched in her hand, throbbing with the beat of her father's heart.

She gazed out on the woods beyond the cabin, kneeling, arching her back, her little pussy throbbing wet, fantasizing about her father, the trees and bushes filled with mounding white snow like bulbous organic sculptures. Tufts of heavy snow from the winter-laden trees fell without sound, leaving grey-white holes in the otherwise perfect blanket covering everything deep into the woods. Birds hopped from branch to branch, and wiping away her warm moist breath fogging and dripping down, making streaks through her ghosting breath on the window glass, she could see animal tracks in the snow not far from the cabin. She thought about her father as she drew a heart on the window in her misty breath. She thought about her mother, how she said she could be, "Daddy's big girl," imagining lying on her father's belly, weightless, warm-hot on his skin. She gushed out a hot breath, her pussy slippery wet.

Her breasts swollen under her nightgown, her eyes closed, her mouth open, she pushed her bottom up and out, arching her back like a kitten in heat. In slight movements arousing herself wagging her bottom, she remembered how she rubbed back against her father's hard cock, how she whispered under her breath, her father sound asleep, "Do you like that, Daddy? Does it feel good to you, too, Daddy? My little pussy, so close, making you hard, makes me feel...so warm inside, Papa." She thought about what she would say to him, "Mommy told me to be your big girl, Daddy, like the woman in the book. Do you need me to be...your big girl, Daddy?" she'd gush out all at once, pulling on her father's erection between them. "DO want to fuck me, Daddy? Nnnn, I want you to, Daddy, to fuck me, Daddy."

She imagined her father waking, him taking her hip in his big hand, pulling her against him, fucking his cock through her little fist. She was making herself dripping wet. Her entire body humming, on fire, she opened her knees further apart on the windowsill bench, her nightgown pulled taut against the friction of the cloth cushion, her legs spread, her back arched, her bottom pushed out and up into the room, her bare swollen hot pussy mounding naked and throbbing through her soft little nightgown.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,442 Followers