A Winter Cabin, 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,426 Followers

"Is that all baby?" he smiled, ""I love tickling your back, sweetie," as Giselle slid on top of him straddling his waist and laying down on him, her legs pushing his robe open, his cock already hard under her.

"Nuh-uh, Papa" she whispered, nuzzling into her father's neck. "I want to pretend, we haven't fucked yet, Daddy, and...realizing I'm not wearing panties, and feeling my warm skin on yours, you start to get hard, and..." Giselle relaxed all of her weight on her father and was already moving her hips up and down the length of his cock, in circles, getting her father wet with her juices, "...I want to pretend, your just rubbing my back," Giselle breathed out, exciting herself more and more, opening her father's shirt she was wearing, exposing her swollen hot breasts to his bare chest, pressing her nipples into her father's warmth, rocking her hips, pressing her mound against her father hot skin, rubbing her smooth bald mound on her father's hard swollen cock. "I -- I want, to pretend..." her voice fluttering, moaning, rubbing herself all over her father, "that...it accidentally...slips inside me, Papa. Your cock, Daddy," gushing out the words, "us...to pretend, like nothing's happening," rubbing her clit, her, so damp hot, her mound so shiny slippery wet sliding on her father's throbbing hard cock, her nipples aching into his chest, "like the girl in the story, Daddy," the big rounded swollen head of her father's cock slick with his pre-cum and hers, touching her little hole.

"Pretend...with me, Daddy," her father's cock spreading her open, "pretend with me, that I'm not...fucking your cock, inside my little pussy," unable to contain her pleasure, her voice rising, her catching her breath, "that you're...not, sliding inside me, Papa, that you're not, cupping my bottom Papa, that we're not, committing incest Daddy," Giselle gushed out sinking down on her father's raging hard cock, "while Mommy's not here," his big hands cupping her warm little bottom, "us alone, just us, here in the cabin, just us," his girth fucking into her, "where no will know," spreading her so impossibly wide open, "that you're, fucking your daughter, your little girl. Pretend with me Daddy, that, your cock, isn't...inside me, Papa, your big girl," Giselle breathed out milking her father's cock so deep insider her tight warm wet little pussy.

Pretending as if she weren't unable to not start fucking her Daddy, his big warm hot hard cock slipping inside her. Her raising up, pushing back down, working her father's throbbing hard cock with her quivering warm soaking wet little pussy. Fucking her Daddy, cumming on her father's cock as he came so deep inside her, her father's cock buried in her warm wet little cunny spread so wide around his girth, his big hands cupping her little bottom, fucking his daughter, incestuous lovers groaning together into the silence of the cabin, Giselle squeezing, pulling, fucking her father's cock so deep and throbbing hard inside her, his big girl.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,426 Followers