The Winter of Temptation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look like you're ready to kill someone." Michael said as he entered the kitchen.

Ian's head snapped up. "Can I ask for a favor?"

Michael nodded. "Sure."

"Can you and Andy help keep a look out on not only Samantha, but Kristie?"

Without question Michael nodded. "Yeah, of course. Fucking with her is coming back to bite you in the ass isn't it?"

"Big time. I can't explain it, but there's a feeling that I continue to get whenever it comes to her. So I have to make sure I watch my back and Samantha's."

"Well I definitely have your back."

That's all he had to hear.

~*~

Samantha exited the car and turned to her friends. "I'll be sure to call you guys. When I'm on the way to the party."

"Make sure you do that." Caroline replied. Earning her a raspberry from Samantha, in return she blew a kiss before pulling off.

"Get inside before you catch cold, I'll see you later." Annabel said, placing a kiss on Samantha's cheek before she too pulled off.

Samantha burrowed her face into her scarf and hustled into the lobby. She smiled and waved at the guard on duty, as she waited for the elevator she pulled her phone out and went to her contacts. Finding the person she needed to call she dialed and waited for them to answer.

"Hey baby!" Her mother Belinda Morris, answered.

"Hey mommy, how you doing?" She asked, pleased to hear her mother's bright pleasant voice.

"Well, but I have to say I need my little girl here. It's been to long since you've come home for a visit." She said sadly.

Samantha laughed. "Mom, seriously you're so dramatic. I came home for thanksgiving just last month." She exit the elevator. "Plus I try to call you at least twice a week."

Belinda huffed into the phone. "I know, it's just still hard sometimes to not think of you as a little girl. Still rocking a tutu and pigtails." He mom laughed, as Samantha groaned.

"I hated the pigtails."

"Say what you want young lady, but I know they were beautiful."

"Is daddy around?" She asked.

"He's still at the shop."

"Oh ok, I Just wanted to hear his voice, but I'll call back tomorrow."

"Well, hold on a sec, baby. When are you coming home?" She asked earnestly

"I'll be home by Tuesday, mommy. I wanted to call to hear your voice, and fill you in."

Belinda was silent. "Mom?"

"I'm here, baby." She smiled. "I'll tell your dad, you called."

"Alright, I love you mom."

"Love you too, baby girl."

Samantha hung up the phone, and walked to her walk-in closet.Time to pick out something stunning,she thought.

"Hmmm, dress, or Slacks?" She wondered. Nibbling on her lip, in contemplation. She moved something's around rumbling through the massive amount of clothing. One of the perks of working at a boutique, you never lacked something to wear. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a sliver of sheer teal material.

Pulling it from the rack, she examined the soft teal half-sleeved skater dress, with a skinny detachable beige belt. Smiling she knew this was the dress she wanted. Walking out the closet she laid the dress on the bed, and went to the vanity dresser, to accessories. Looking over her selection, she eyed the beige studded bow necklace and searched for the matching earrings and bracelet. Dropping to her knees she searched for the perfect shoes to complete the outfit, her beige wedge platform ankle boots. Pulling them out she stood and clapped her hands at her accomplishment. Looking at her alarm clock she saw that it was almost 5:30. She had to get a move on, if she didn't want to be late.

Walking into the bathroom, she bent down to her claw foot tub, and poured her Vanilla honeysuckle bath beads into the tub, before she turn the knob to fill it up. Waiting for it to fill she sat on the edge, pulled out her phone, and dialed Calvin.

"Hello, Gorgeous."

Samantha took a moment to smile, never tiring of hearing that pet name.

"Hello, I was calling to see if dinner at 7, was a reasonable time."

"Yeah that's perfect timing. Since I'm just now leaving the office." He chuckled.

She smiled, and turned the water values off. "Alright, don't be late."

Laughing again, Calvin responded with, "I assure you, I won't. Until then gorgeous."

She felt a flutter in her stomach at the deep rumble of his voice. "Ok." She squeaked awkwardly, hanging up quickly.Oh, I'm in trouble.Getting up she docked her phone and turned on Pandora . The music began to play and she began to strip out of her clothes. Naked she sung alone to the music, and stepped into the fragrant water. Easing down she placed her head on the bath pillow, and'Fallin' for you'by Colbie Caillat came on over the radio. Her mind drifted to Ian, as she listen to the words of the song.

I am tryin' not to tell you, but I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
So I'm hidin' what I'm feeling'
But I'm tired of holdin' this inside my head

Samantha remembered the feeling of her chest tightening, as her stomach flutter, and flipped-flopped. Just from a look, from him.

I've been spendin' all my time just thinking 'bout you
I don't know what to do, I think I'm fallin' for you
I've been waitin' all my life, and now I found you
I don't know what to do, I think I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin' for you

She found herself doing exactly that, helplessly. Her love for him was growing steadily the more she didn't want it to. For too long she had pushed her attraction to him away, never allowing it to register in her mind. Always wanting to keep him in her life, she thought, and still believed that if they were to ever go there, it would ruining their friendship. Ian would never be able to stay committed to anyone, so she could not be naïve enough to believe he would be for her.

Attempting to push it out of her mind she relaxed against the tub, and picked up her loofa. She collected a handful of bubbles and slowly began to massage the fragrant suds into her skin. Enjoying the feel of the soft material against her skin, she let her eyes drift close. Her mind became assumed with thoughts of Ian, and the sinful things that occurred between them the other night. Dragging the loofa across her breast, she gasped as her nipples began to pebble. With the loofa in one hand, she used her other hand to squeeze her heavy breast. The moan that escaped was coupled by a gush of cream flooding from her honey pot.

Taking her free hand, she slide it down her belly, to her waiting pussy. With a slow steady hand, she allowed her finger to sink deep into her with the thought of Ian being inside of her. Gasping she added another finger to join the other. "Ugh." She groaned.

Biting her lip she began to fuck herself with her digits, while the heel of her palm put pressure against her sensitive pearl. Her pussy clenched her fingers tightly, and stars burst behind her closed eyes. Close to her climax, she sped up her ministrations. At the peak of her pleasure, she almost missed the sound of her phone going off on the end table. Groaning in frustration, Samantha snatched up her phone. "Hello?" She answered, with more grit then she intended.

"Uh, hello to you too bestie." Caroline replied. "What did I interrupt?" She questioned, curiously.

Samantha checked herself. "Nothing, babe. Just finishing up," She looked down at her dissipating bubbles. "A relaxing bathe."

"Uh huh sure. Well I called, to see if you were already heading out because me being the clucks that I am, I forgot my cell at you place. I'm calling you from my house phone right now."

Samantha double check her phone. "Oh, ok well I'll just bring it to you at the party." She stood up from the tub, and grabbed her towel.

"Ok, that'll work." She paused. "Or I can just swing by, real quick and get it myself." She said hopefully.

Causing Samantha to question her friend's true motive. "You want to come over, so you can get a look at Calvin aren't you?"

There was a guilty silence over the line. "Alright. You caught me." She confessed. "So will you let me be nosey?" She asked hopeful.

Samantha thought about it. "You can meet him at the party, and I'll just bring you your phone. Where'd you leave it?"

Caroline huffed. "Fine. The suspense is killing me. I left it on the end table in the living room."

Samantha walked into the living room retrieved Caroline's phone so she wouldn't forget. "Got it."

"Thanks, meany I'll see you tonight."

"Later." Samantha hung up.

She took the towel and dried the excess water from her skin, before she took her coco butter and moisturized her whole body. She put on her matching black pantie set, before donning her garter belt and thigh high's. Stepping in to her dress, she zipped the side up and smooth the stretchy material down her body. Walking over to her vanity, she slipped on her jewelry and sat down on her stool to put her shoes on.

She pulled her hair out of her messy bun and fluffed out the natural curls, before spritzing hair spray into it. Then she placed a light amount of foundation and press powder to hide some of the blemishes adorning her Hershey coloring. Topping the look with a touch of golden eye shadow, liner, mascara, and nude pink lips.

A little juicy couture fragrance finished her grooming ritual, just in time, as she glanced at the clock to see that Calvin could show up at any moment. Going over to the bed she scooped up her clutch bag, adding her Cell, Caroline's, her wallet, keys, and her lipstick and compact. At that moment she heard a knock on the door. Knowing it had to be Calvin, since she told the guards to give Calvin the go ahead, whenever he stopped by. Grabbing her beige Moto jacket, she shut off the light, locked up, then went to get the door.

As she opened it she was greeted by the tempting sight of, Calvin standing poised to knock again, wearing a grey sweater with a button up shirt underneath, dark slacks, and a dark pea coat. Once his eyes locked with hers, they drifted down her body before returning, with a touch of awe. He dropped his arm, in the same instance he stepped forward, gripped her by the cheek, and kissed her senseless. She responded to his administration, by wrapping her arms around his neck, and accepting his prodding tongue in to her mouth.

Lost in the feeling of her body, and the taste of her mouth, Calvin forgot to breath. Pulling back, he rested his forehead against hers, gasping for air. Once his breath evened out, he pulled back to gaze, wantonly.

"I apologize. You caught me by surprise." He unwrapped his arms from around her, and let her go. "Your, so stunning."

Samantha looked down, as a blush stole across her face. "Thank you."

Calvin shook his head. "You don't have to thank me for stating the truth." He stated intently.

Samantha felt her chest tighten, as she listened to his intense words. With both feeling the tension building, Calvin chose to step forward, ease the jacket out of the death grip she had on it. "Let me help you slip this on." Holding the jacket up he waited for her to turn around.

"Thank you." She slipped her arms into the jacket, and felt his hand slid down the length of her right arm before gripping her hand.

"We should go." She nodded, stepped out the door and turned to lock it.

"Where we headed?"

Smiling he glanced sideways at her as they headed to the elevator. "I made us reservations at Velvet Mauve. Have you ever been there?"

Samantha shook her head.

Calvin grinned again, as the elevator doors opened, and they stepped on. Being the only ones inside Calvin stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her he nuzzled her neck gently. "I love this scent on you." He uttered, letting his warm breath caress her neck. Kissing the base of her throat, he stepped to the side, leaving his hand at her waist as the elevator ding indicated they reached the lobby.

Samantha nodded at her favorite guard, as they walked by. Cold air hit her hard as Calvin held the door for her to pass through, before he grabbed a firm hold of her, guiding her over the icy slick sidewalk to his car. She slipped in to the comfortable interior, surprised to see it already running blasting heat. She watched as he rushed around the front of the car to get out of the freezing snow.

"You left your car running?" She questioned.

He held up his phone, grinning. "Remote starter. Handy little thing." He stated, inserting the key and driving into traffic.

The drive lasted 15 minutes. Filled with comfortable silence, between the two, with low music playing in the back ground. When they pulled up to the restaurant Calvin, hopped out, handed his keys to the valet, before walking over to the passenger side door to help her out. Hand in hand they walked in to the busy establishment, where he gave the host his name, and they were seated. Excitement bubbled inside of her as she looked around the restaurant, seeing every table decorated with dozens of white dahlia with tiny lights surrounding the vase. They were seated by a window that cast a view over an enclosed garden. Thick velvety drapes hung from the high ceilings, accompanying the intricate glass chandelier hanging over her head.

Across the table Calvin watched the awe on Samantha's face, as she looked around and enjoyed her surroundings. He found it intriguing how she treated the smallest acts, such as a nice dinner, as if he had handed her diamonds and pearls. Samantha's eyes glittered, settling on him after she had her feel of looking around. "This is a beautiful place." He heard her say. "Look at that." She pointed over his shoulder. Glancing back he saw the floor to ceiling wall fountain, which look so real, even he was fascinated.

He turned back to her, with a smile, her giddiness rubbing off. "It is beautiful." He reached over to run his index finger down her cheek. "Not as beautiful as you." He whispered, loud enough for only her ears.

Samantha felt her mouth go dry, making it impossible for her to utter a word.

The waiter that suddenly appeared saved her from having too. "Good evening my name is Brandy, and I'll be your waiter for tonight." She pulled a pad and a pen from a cute chain bag she had on her hip. "Is there anything you guys would like to start off with?"

Samantha looked over to Calvin, he held a menu in his hand that she herself fell to realize was on the table. Grabbing the laminated page, she scanned it, and didn't know what the hell to choose. Calvin on the other hand order his selection. He looked at her patiently, waiting for to order.

Scanning over the menu once more, Samantha decided. "I'll have a Caesar salad to start off, and the chicken Alfredo, please." She closed the menu, smiling at the waiter.

Calvin chuckled as he leaned over the table. "Gorgeous, wouldn't you like a beverage to accompany your meal?"

Samantha giggled. "Oh. Yeah, I'll just take a tea please."

The waiter nodded politely, as she walked away.

Calvin placed his hand on top of hers. "Your blushing, awfully a lot tonight." he pointed out, jokily. "I find it so, adoring."

Her free hand came up to rub the side of her neck, out of nervousness. Calvin's eyes followed the movement, before flicking back to her eyes. "Do you feel as if I'm coming on too strong?" He asked, in all seriousness.

Samantha awkwardly shook her head. "No, it's nothing like that."

Calvin watched her closely, before a smile broke out across his handsome face once again. "Then smile for me gorgeous. This dinner has to be perfect."

Samantha smiled at this. Having no clue why she felt, the way she felt. Calvin was everything she could ever hope for, yet her mind continued to wander to a certain blond/blue head Adonis. Feeling horrible about her situation, the smile slipped.

The waiter returned, filled their glasses, and promised to be out with their food soon.

"So Mr. Wheeler, care to share how you became one of the best graphic designers in Virginia?''

Calvin sipped from his drink, before smiling. "Yeah, well I've always been an artistic person. Growing up as a kid with my dad, was kinda tough. Being the only child and all, it got pretty boring, and lonely. But I was always able to turn to art, and decided I was pretty damn good at it. It was something I loved, so I wanted to make a name for myself in the career."

"What a coincidence. I'm an only child. And I–" she pointed to herself, with a grin. "Happen to be an art's history major."

"That is a coincidence, a pleasant one though. It's nice to know we have things in common."

Samantha nodded.

Their food arrived, and both she and Calvin blessed it. Samantha forked a bit of salad into her mouth, and moaned, from the goodness.

Calvin paused his actions, of slicing into his food, to stare at her amazed. Samantha's eyes were closed as she chewed her mouthful, savoring. He licked his lips as he watched hers, surprising himself by how aroused the sight of this woman eating got him. His length grew longer, causing his fitted slacks to tighten. Reaching down he adjusted himself, right as her eye's opened to see him staring ravenously at her, not at the food, but at her.

Samantha froze, locking eyes with him. "I'm guessing, you're enjoying your food." Calvin's voice was thick, gruff with lust.

Awareness skirted over her body, as she mutely nodded. Sexual tension clouded around them for some time, each caught up in the heated knowing look. Samantha blinked, cleared her throat, and pushed her hair behind her ear. The spell that seemed to be casted upon Calvin broke, as he too cleared his throat and looked down to continue slicing his food.

Samantha leaned forward to get a look at what was on his plate, it looked weird to her. "What's that?" She asked skeptically.

Calvin glanced up at her, then back down. "It's grilled seasoned eggplant, with sundried tomatoes." He paused at the look on her face, before laughing. "It has meat, rice, and peppers."

He held his fork and cupped his hand underneath. "Here have a taste." He beckon her to taste the contents on the fork.

Leaning forward Samantha tentatively leaned forward and tasted. To her complete surprise the flavor combo that burst across her tongue, was delicious.

"Ah ha. Good isn't it." He took a bite. "Can't knock something until you've tried it."

"You are totally right." Samantha thought of ways to bring up what she needed to say to Calvin.

"What do you plan on doing for Christmas?"

"Going to visit my dad, have dinner. That pretty much sums it up." He responded. "What about you?"

"I'm going back home to Boston for a couple of weeks with, friends." She gazed at Calvin.

"Weeks." He groaned playfully. "That's a mighty long time."

The waiter brought out there main dish. "It's not that long." She thanked the waiter. "It's the only time of the year that I spend real time with my family."

"That's understandable. It's also a long time to not be around you. The way I want." He caressed her cheek.

Guilt ate Samantha up inside. She could hear the affection for her in his voice, she could see it.I don't deserve it.Samantha placed her hand over his, gently removing it. She looked down at her untouched plate. Her throat tighten. "Calvin there's something that I think you should know."

Calvin tensed. Sitting back in his seat he picked up his utensils. "I have a feeling I'm not going to like this."

Samantha closed her eyes briefly before looking back to him. "Things between me... and Ian. It's...It's not as–"

"Ian has feelings for you." Calvin said definite. "Your not sure if you do or not."

He looked at her for a second before turning away. "Looks as if I was right."

"Calvin." Samantha grabbed his hand. "I feel so wrong, so guilty. I never wanted to put you through anything."

A tear fell from her eye. "You've treated me with so much goodness." She swiped at the tear. "I don't deserve it, Calvin."