The Winter of Temptation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin leaned forward again. "Don't say that. You do deserve for a man, to treat you well."

"But–"

Calvin shook his head. "Samantha, listen. It does not matter what you, and Ian have. As I see it, if you want a relationship with him then, I can't fault you for that." He took a sip of his tea. "I'm still very much into you. If you want to continue, with our relationship, then I'm all for it."

"Calvin, I cannot do that to you."

"Samantha, let me say this in a way I'm sure you will believe." Leaning forward he cupped her chin. "I want you, Samantha. So, I don't care if you don't think you deserve, what I have to offer. I'm still willing to give." Calvin replied admittedly.

Samantha could only nod, as Calvin continued to talk, and eat as if the previous conversation had not bothered him at all.

***

Ian leaned against the wall, with cup in hand, observing the crowd, as dozens of people continually filled the house.

The night was still pretty young, but from the looks of it, no one mind partying early. Michael and Liam stood at the door taking money and stamping people hands, as Andy circled the room chatting up with people. Things had come together nicely, from the decorations, drinks, food, and music. It had to be one of the best parties the frat has threw at this time of the year.

Taking a swig of his drink he kicked off the wall and moved towards the front door. Telling himself that he wasn't trying to see if Samantha had arrived yet. But before he could make it to the front a hand shot out and pulled him into the living room. He looked down at the culprit and realized it was Maryssa Zamorano.

"Hello, baby." She stood on her tip-toes, and leaned in for a kiss. Ian turned his head, just in time, causing her kiss to land on his cheek. "Ooo, so that's how you want to play?" She snickered.

Ian tugged his hand out of her grasp. "Maryssa, what are you doing here?" He questioned, cautiously glancing around.

Maryssa grabbed his chin, and forcefully turned his eyes back to her. "I want to play." She replied, suggestively.

Ian was shaking his head, before she could, finish. "No, Maryssa nothing like that will ever happen between us again.

She giggled, before tossing her long hair over her shoulder. "Your, mistaking." She cocked her head towards the beer pong table. "That's what I want to play." She stated.

Surprise, and then relief passed over Ian face.

She tugged on his hand, bringing them to stand side-by-side at the table. Her timing was just right. Because at that moment the current game was ending.

"Come on, frat boy, show me what you got." Maryssa taunted.

Ian laughed, letting his body relax some. Deciding there wasn't any harm in having a good time at the party, while he wanted for his love to show up.

***

Samantha directed Calvin towards the house, as she relaxed in the comfortable seat. The night was going better than she expected. Since the discussion they had at dinner, things were once again easy going and carefree between the two. Calvin had a way of taking her worries away whenever he was around. She couldn't help but wonder once again, why she had such a deep rooted love for Ian.

She felt herself grow angry and frustrated, with herself.Why do I feel this way? I'm trying so hard to stand up on my own 2 feet but at times like this, I want my daddy's guidance more than ever.Samantha clenched her teeth, as she looked out the window.That's my problem now. Daddy can't be there to fix my problems for me all the time.

"Gorgeous, where close." Calvin stated. Reminding her where she was.

"Yeah, all these cars are here because of the party."

Calvin found a park. "Wow, big turnout I See." He exited the car, went around to the other side to help her step out.

"Yeah, they normally always have a big turnout. They become the talk of the campus for weeks." She stated as she huddled into her jacket to ward off the cold.

Calvin wrapped an arm around her tightly. Leaning down he whispered in her ear. "I'll keep you warm."

Samantha shivered, as goose bumps formed across her arm. "Let's get inside."

They walked to the house, passing other partygoers on the way inside. At the door Samantha saw Michael and Liam charging emission. When they noticed her they both smiled.

"Hey, Sam." Michael eyed Calvin with cynicism.

Samantha felt the tension. "Ugh, Mike this is Calvin." She said nervously, smiling.

"Nice to meet you, Calvin." He held out his hand to be shaken.

Calvin accepted his hand, and nodded. "It's nice to meet you also."

Samantha reached into her clutch for her wallet. "So how much is emission?" She questioned.

"Gorgeous, I got that."

"Sam your not charged."

Both Calvin and Michael stated at the same time.

"Your sure? Because, I got it." She directed to Michael.

Michael looked insulted. "Since when have you ever known me to charge you for coming to our house? Go ahead and get inside."

She nodded and leaned over the table to hug him.

"I'll see you a later." He said in her ear.

"OK." She pulled back, and grabbed Calvin's hand. Looking around for her best friends, she nudged Calvin with her shoulder.

"You ready to meet my BFF's?"

He puffed up his chest, and nodded. Samantha laughed, knowing that he was uncomfortable.

"They aren't that bad. Their bark is worse than their bite." She kissed his cheek. "You'll be fine."

***

Feeling his pocket vibrate he held up his hand, signaling he needed a minute.

Reaching for his phone, the screen flashed a notification for a text from Michael.

'Sam just showed up with boy toy.'

A surge of jealously coursed through his body.

'She'shere, with HIM?!'

He clenched his teeth.

"Ian, you still playing or what?" Maryssa asks.

Ian shook his head. "No I have to go."

He was already walking off, when he heard Maryssa whine behind him. Ignoring her, he continued to nudge through the crowd. He headed to the front door, to find Michael.

Michael saw him coming and whispered something to Liam before getting up to meet him half-way.

"Which way did you see her go?" Ian asked, getting straight to the point.

Michael pointed towards the den where the DJ was spinning. "She went in there, no doubt to find Annabel, and Caroline."

"Alright thanks." Ian began to walk off, when he felt Michaels hand on his arm.

"Bro, do you think you should go to her right now? She's with Calvin."

Ian looked at him, as if to say 'so what.'

"I don't think you are going to be able to control your anger if you see them together."

Ian shook his head. "Mike I understand your concern, but nothing's going to happen." he looked around the room for her. "I wouldn't cause a scene like that, in front of her."

Michael felt unsure on whether to believe that statement or not.

"Alright, I'll catch up with you in a while."

Ian nodded and walked to the den. This area of the house was packed the most, with a crowd of whining, and gyrating bodies. The lights were dimmed low with a strobe light dancing high, fake snow litter the floor, and blew gently through the room.

Being 6'5 had its advantages in times like this. He could clearly see over the crowd easily. By the Christmas tree, he thought he spotted her small statue, standing beside who he could only assume to be Calvin. His broad by demanded space as he headed straight to them. The closer he got, the clearer he could see. With her back towards him, she conversed with her friends as Calvin chimed in.

"Enjoying the party?" He asked. Making his presence known, as he stood beside Samantha.

All eyes turned to him, and everyone remained silent. Ian held his smile though, he felt awkward but finally, Annabel spared them from further tension. "Ah, yeah it's amazing. You and the guys really out done yourselves."

"Thanks Annabel." He leaned in and wrapped an arm around her, and kissed her cheek before repeating the same actions with Caroline. "You two look beautiful as always." He said politely.

"Thank you." They said in unison.

Ian mustered the courage to look down at his side. She stood tensely, with her body leaning in to the man holding her hand. Biting back his angry comment. He curtly nodded his head towards the man competing for her heart as he did.

"Hello Sammy."

Samantha glanced at him quickly before turning her head away, her hand shoot up to her cheek, before it fell to her side again. "Hey Ian."

Where those tears in her eyes

***

Samantha felt horrified as she quickly dabbed at the fallen tear, from her left eye. The moment she felt his presences, and heard his voice, the tears came at their own violation. Turning towards Calvin, she smiled but it didn't, reach her eyes. "Cal do you mind grabbing me something to drink?" She asked sweetly.

Calvin's eyes darted from her to Ian, quickly. In that time Samantha prayed that he would choose to do this for her. The thought of both Calvin and Ian being in the same area at the same time, especially after what happen between her and Ian. It made her want to panic.

Sensing her nervousness, Calvin nodded and leaned down to whisper. "I'll be right back."

He straighten and glanced at Ian once more before walking the other way.

Once he was out of sight Samantha turned to Ian. To see that he had a weird look on his face, as his eyes roamed over her body slowly? Self- consciously Samantha looked down, before crossing her arms. After having his full, Ian stepped closer to her, and placed his enormous hand on her cheek.

"You look more beautiful each day." He voiced, transfixed.

Lost in his turquois eyes, Samantha unconsciously closed her eyes for a split second, and leaned into his warm soothing palm. Someone cleared their throat, allowing Samantha to snap out of her haze, and away from Ian. Opening her eyes Samantha looked at first Ian, and then over to her friends. Both Caroline and Annabel looked at her knowingly.

"Maybe you two should analyze whatever just happen, later, because Calvin may come back at any moment." Caroline pointed out.

"Oh god." Samantha groaned. She looked at Ian, and then the girls. "I shouldn't have come tonight."

Her hand came up to cover her embarrassment. "You guys, when Calvin comes back can you tell him that I stepped to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Samantha backed away from the group, and hurried away before anyone could stop her.

"Guys, I'm so lost. That's the second time, she has ran from me."

Ian ran his hand through his hair, in frustration.

"Listen, your going to have to lighten up on the dominance thing. It's quite sexy, yet for someone who is fighting her feelings for someone else. It's pressure."

"Give her time. If your love for her is true, then you will give her that." Caroline told him.

"How can you expect me to do that, when someone is trying to take her away from me!?" Ian exclaimed. "I can't just stand back and watch someone else be with the woman I love. It's not in my nature."

"Where'd Samantha go?" Calvin asked, as he suddenly appeared.

The girls cleared their throats at the same time, as Ian composed himself.

"She had to run to the restroom." Caroline jumped to explain. "I'll run and check on her." She hurriedly made her escape. Leaving Annabel behind, between the two towering males.

"Um, I'm going to find my boyfriend."

Annabel disappeared into the crowd. Leaving the guys to have a stare down between the two.

"So, I hear that you have a thing for Samantha." Calvin stated straight forward.

Ian chuckled and the side of his mouth quirked in a humorous grin. "A thing?" He quipped.

"What I have for Samantha is definitely more than a'thing' as you put it. I love her and I intend to make her my woman."

"Well I'm going to have to disagree with you on that notion." Calvin edged closer to the taller man. "You see. She isMy woman, and I intend to keep her."

Ian stepped closer, bringing them face to face. "You are wrong. Sheisn't nor will sheEver be your woman."

"I have her heart." Ian hissed.

**

"Are we interrupting something?" Samantha hesitantly asked.

Both men whirled around to see Samantha standing rigidly next to Caroline.

"No gorgeous." Calvin walked over to her and wrapped a possessive arm around her waist. "We were just talking."

He looking down at her worriedly. "Are you ok?"

Samantha nodded. "Yeah." She smiled up at him. "Is this for me?"

Samantha pointed at the drink still gripped in Calvin's free hand. In his stare down against Ian, Calvin completely forgot about the drink.

"Yes." He flustered.

"Thanks." She said coyly, adding a flirtatious wink.

Out the corner of her eye she noticed Ian had stormed off. Caroline paused her conversation with some random guy to glance at her.

Samantha shrugged, and centered her entire attention on the man before her.

"I can't get over how beautiful you look tonight." Calvin groaned in her ear as he leaned forward.

Before Samantha could think to pull back.

Calvin's demanding lips, covered hers.

Awareness zipped through her; however, Samantha pushed it back. No way could she jump out of one man's bed and into another's so quickly.

What would my mom think of me?She wondered.

Calvin's lips demanded a response from her, as he continued to explore the fullness of her lips. Until she had no other choice but to open up and allow his tongue to slip inside. When his tongue came into contact with hers pleasure raced through her body.

'No this can't happen'

Bringing her hand up, she placed it on his chest, urging him to back off. "Cal, we can't do this here." she uttered, placing her head against his muscular chest, as she gasped for air.

"Did you feel that?" Calvin moaned into her hair.

Samantha remained silent. Confused on what she should do.

"Let's dance."

Calvin pulled her to the middle of the dance floor. An upbeat song by Kid ink and Chris Brown played, and Samantha let Calvin guide her, and persuade her to dance. Turning around she placed her backside against Calvin's, front. She began to twirl her hips with the rhythm, arching her back she kept in perfect time with the beat. Calvin held her hips, in a tight grip as she continues to gyrate temptingly.

"Oh Baby show me, show me something! Tomorrow I might be hung-over, that don't mean nothing!" Samantha Sang as she bounced her booty.


Turning quickly, she grabbed a hold of his shirt and whined her body against his. Calvin's face contorted with a look of pleasure mixed with a dash of pain. "You are killing me." He cried.

Samantha laughed, and wrapped her arms around his neck, as a throwback slow song played. They gazed into each other's eyes oblivious of the numerous pairs of eyes watching.

**

Andy and Michael both held one of Ian's arms as they pulled him back.

"Dude, you're going to make a scene." Michael strained. "Do you really want to have Samantha deal with that?"

"I'm fine." Ian grunted as he tugged his arms free.

Glaring at the couple on the dance floor one last time, he turned quickly and left the room. Feeling as if he needed to get some place where there weren't many people, he headed towards the kitchen. Only a few people milled around the room as Ian concentrated on his thoughts, as he paced the floor.

"Ian. It's just a dance. You know that she loves you." Michael stressed.

"It doesn't make seeing her all over him any better."

"She's just having fun, Ian." Caroline stated.

Ian whirled around to glare at her. "It's not about fun, she's doing this to get back at me."

"Look, I promise I won't do anything crazy. Go enjoy the party."

Everyone looked at Ian with doubt.

"I'm fine."

He leaned against the counter with a drink in his hand, as he watched them leave the kitchen. Pulling out his phone he brought up a picture he had snapped of Samantha over the summer. She smiled at the camera holding her ice cream cone, with a twinkle in her eye, and I cream glistening over her lips. Her dark hair was loose and bone straight, blowing in the wind, as the sun shone brightly ahead. That day had been amazing, spending it with family and enjoying good food. What made it even better was the fact that she had showed up to the cookout wearing a strapless emerald sun dress. The sight of her bared skin at that time stirred his body more than food or anything else that day.

"Gosh, I want to go back to that day." he mused. "Things would totally be different right now."

'Maybe youcan give her some time and allow her to come to you at her own time. Everyone knows she loves you and not him. It's obvious who she'll end up with.'

Ian balked at the idea.

"NO way."

Shaking his head he berated himself for ever thinking that thought.

"I'm a man of action. It's not possible for me to just sit back and wait for her to come to her senses."

'I need her now.'

**

Kristie walked into the door and paid for her stamp and looked around the room. After a quick scan of the room she saw neither Ian, nor Samantha.

Wearing her short red dress that came mid-thigh and her thigh high leather boots, she was determined and on a mission. A mission she planned to achieve, any way she could.

Migrating to the living room she saw rounds of beer pong going on and felt no interested in joining. Ian was nowhere in sight, so she walked into the next room. The crowd was packed inside this room as the DJ spinned at his table.

"What up, you guys enjoying the party!?" The DJ yelled.

The crowd with wild, cheering and shouting their reply.

"That's what I like to hear. Well I would like to introduce you to Common Courtesy, after this song they are going to be playing a few covers for you."

The crowd cheered again as they clapped for a few guys that got their instruments set up.

"Aight! Get turnt up, and show this state what it means to party."

Kristie spotted Ian's friends and Samantha, and her posse.

They danced and chanted along to a song that played.

'Little bitch thinks she's so popular'

Kristie moved toward her to see the guy that could only be Calvin leaning down to whisper something into her ear that brought a smile to her face.

Why do they flock to her!?

Kristie clenched her teeth and stormed over to her. The plan to slip something into Ian's drink to get him back into bed forgotten. She had wanted to make Samantha jealous of her for once, by getting her man.

That can wait, I want this bitch to finally know who I am, and what I'm capable of.

**

The DJ stepped down from his turntable and the band that had been off to the side began to play. To her pleasant surprise, Calvin turned out to appreciate the style of rock she loved. Michael and Andy explained knowing the Kid singing through Ian. Everyone nodded and bobbed to the guys, totally unaware of the person storming towards them.

"You self-centered bitch!"

Someone screamed, giving Samantha her only warning before she felt someone push her roughly almost making her fall completely to the ground. Everyone whirled around to see Kristie, as Samantha regain her footing and red blurred her vision.

"Did you just fucking push her?" Caroline bellowed, stepping forward with Annabel right behind her.

"She's a fucking whore, just like you two. An I'm sick of her. That bitch took my man and now she's here with this guy." Kristie screeched.

The music that came from the band had long since ceased, and everyone stood in silence.

"Who do you think you are, you little fat slut. You CANNOT HAVE IT ALL!" Kristie continued as she turned back to Samantha.