The Winter of Temptation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kristie listen, I don't know how you got in. But you're going to have to leave, and I mean now." Michael said coarsely.

Samantha had remained quiet as she watched everyone around her. Slowly she squatted to the ground and unlaced her shoes, before taking each off. During that time no one seemed to notice. The crowd watched Kristie continue to shout, as Michael told her to leave. Caroline and Annabel stood in front of her, like two mama bears, protecting her.

Stepping around them she waited until Kristie turned her attention back towards her.

"There's no way I'm leaving." Kristie shouted.

"Oh your going to leave." Samantha replied. "Your also going to pack your shit up back at the apartment and get out of my place."

"I'm not doing anything. You can't do a damn thing to make me."

Samantha laughed humorlessly. "Oh you seem to forget whose name is on the lease. Now why don't you stop making yourself look more stupid than you have already and leave. You need to get to work on packing."

Kristie towered over Samantha by 4 inches and narrowed her honey brown eyes on her. Samantha didn't feel the least bit intimidated.

"Come on Gorgeous let's get you out of here."

Samantha looked towards Calvin and decided she wasn't going to let this disturbed troubled woman make her lower herself to her level. With that thought she stepped toward him but was jerked back by her arm, when a resounding slap landed on her flawless cheek.

Gasps filled the room. But everything at that moment had slowed for Samantha, as she lost herself.

One moment she stood with her head to the side from the hit that Kristie delivered, and the next she found herself snapping forward to grab Kristie by her hair with one hand while the other smashed into the girls face.

Everything sped up then. People were shouting and closing in a circle around them. She felt hands grabbing for her, yet she was too far gone to stop. Using the grip on her head, Samantha slung Kristie to the ground, and delivered another hit. The girl tried to claw at her face. Knocking her hand from her face, Samantha drew her fist back, but was yanked off by strong arms.

Someone called her name but she wasn't listen, only thing she wanted to do was get her hands back on Kristie.

**

Ian heard the music stop and brushed it off, thinking that Michael or Andy could handle the situation but when the screaming and shouting came he felt his temple begin to throb. Leaving the kitchen he noticed crowds from different areas of the house moving towards the den. People had begun to chant fight.

'This is bad.'

"Excuse me." He said, and repeated several times as he shoved his way through the thick crowd.

"I'm not doing anything. You can't do a damn thing to make me."

Ian heard.

Oh No! Kristie

"Let me through." Ian roared.

People parted like the red sea, at that moment, allowing him to rush through. When he got into the room, the sight of Andy restraining a thrashing Samantha drew his attention. Andy looked over to him as Caroline, Annabel, and Calvin tried to calm Samantha down.

Going over to Samantha he sparred one look over his shoulder at Michael. "Get her the hell out of here Mike."

Michael nodded.

Ian turned back around to Samantha, noticing that she was no longer fighting to break free. Now she stood tense and still.

"Samantha what happen?" his hands reached out and grabbed her to check for scratches and bruising.

Calvin stepped forward, and pulled her away from him quickly. Both men glared at one another harshly.

"Let's get you out of here." Calvin said soothingly. "You can stay with me tonight."

He guided them towards the exit, as he said this and Ian whirled around. Yet Andy layed a hand on his shoulder to keep him from doing something dumb.

"Give her room, I believe she'll be safe for tonight." Turning around Andy shouted, towards Miles. "Start the music back up." He circled.

A guitar riff filled the room before music followed. The party guest resumed their good time.