The Winter of Temptation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Samantha stop it. We're not going to argue about your safety. There's a psychotic bitch out there that wants to hurt you." His voice had rose and it scared her a little. Realizing that she had shrunk back, he took a deep breath. "Baby I'm so sorry. I don't mean to yell at you. It's just that it kills me to see you be threaten because of my past fuck ups."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you realize who this is? Kriste is bat shit crazy and I know her crazy ass is looking for a way to get to you."

Samantha thought about what he said, but brushed it off. "I'm not scared of that nut case. And she already knows not to fuck with me Ian. She doesn't put any kind of fear in my heart."

Ian gave a heavy sigh. He didn't want to fuss or fight. "I understand that Sammy. But what I want you to understand is that she is crazy, and she's out there trying to do you serious harm. You being a badass isn't going to deter her. Be careful Samantha."

Samantha turned her face away, but he grabbed her chin and turned her back.

"I hear you Ian."

He could tell she was frustrated with him at this point but he saw no other way for her to understand.

"Does your ankle hurt?" He asked.

"No whatever the doc gave me is kicking in." she replied.

"Good, I'm glad you're not in any pain."

"I hate that I fucked up, and now I can't enjoy the rest of the trip."

Ian carefully pulled her into his arms. "Listen, you focus on feeling better, Sammy. There's always time for shit like this. Besides I'm not just going to leave you here alone."

"What about Carol, and mike?"

"Shhh... Don't worry about that now."

"Actually, Ian I wanted to run something by you." She fumbled with her hands. "Since we... Ummm you know... Started having sex we really haven't thought about using any form of protection."

Ian only stared into her eyes, with an unreadable expression.

"I mean, Ian I'm not even on the pill, or shot... I never ever had to be before, and I didn't think about it till now."

Still, Ian didn't say anything.

"Aren't you going to say something?" She waited. "Your not worried?"

She felt her temper start to rise, but before she could voice her irritation, Ian kissed her.

"Why would I worry?" Ian nibbled at her jaw. "We can handle, anything that comes our way."

"I have to tell my parents about us." She said this more for her benefit than his. "I shouldn't keep us a secret anymore."

"Do you want me there when you do?"

Samantha thought about how her dad would react, to the news. She knew that he would flip out and it could get ugly.

"I'm not going to put you in that predicament Curly. I'm capable of doing it alone."

"You shouldn't have to, Sammy. We are in this relationship together, and we should do this together. Let me worry about your dad."

****

"Ah, this is killing me." Samantha groaned. Placing the trash can back on the floor, beside the couch. After puking her brains out all morning, and being miserable, she was now to the point where she was ready to throw back any over the counter cough medicine she could get her hands on.

Lying on her side underneath her blanket, she looked over to Caroline, who was lying on her belly in front of the fireplace on her laptop.

"I feel like shit."

"When did you get so sick?" Caroline, asked with concern.

Samantha shrugged. "I' m not sure. My body is sore, my ankle hurts like hell, and to top it all off,

I can't seem to stop throwing up." she groaned. "I don't know if it's the flu, or some stomach virus, or food poisoning, but whatever it is I need something to cure it now!" She yanked, her blanket off as she felt sweat began on her face.

"Hmmm. Is your breast sore?"

Samantha nodded.

"Have you felt light headed, or dizzy?" Samantha made a so/so motion with her hand. "Hot?"

"Have you been going to the bathroom a lot? When was your period?" Caroline threw question after question. Not taking her eyes from her computer.

"Yeah, and I had it the 10th of last month."

"Did your period for this month come?"

Samantha scoffed. "Yes..." She frowned. "Carol, what's with all the questions, I don't get it."

Caroline closed her computer. "I can tell you one thing, this ain't something you can cure overnight." She got to her feet, and placed her hands on her hips.

"Huh?"

"Meaning, you're not suffering from a cold. You have a precious bun, baking in your oven. "She pointed at Samantha's stomach."

Samantha, eyes bulged as she shot up on the couch. Popping her ears, she looked at Caroline. "Come again."

"Samantha think about it, your aches, your mood swings, you're puking. It's all adding up to only one thing. And it's sure as hell not a stomach virus."

Grabbing Ian's keys he left on the coffee table for them, before he and Michael headed out. Caroline grabbed her jacket, and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Samantha asked.

"To pick up something for your "cold," she mocked, making quotations with her fingers. "I'll be back before you know it."

Samantha watched as Caroline walked out the door. Hearing her pull out, she was soon left in silence with only her thoughts as company.

"It can' be." She mumbled.

In her head, she calculated, and formulated answers to all of the sudden questions that had been pointed out. Yet she was adamant there was no way possible she could be pregnant.

"I just had my period."

Groaning, she ran her fingers through her hair, and tried to rationalize her predicament. Her sensitive queasy stomach, turned. Grabbing the trash can, she heaved, but nothing came out.

After dry heaving a couple of times, Samantha laid back down, with exhaustion. Losing track of time, it wasn't long before she heard a car pulling in. Not knowing who to expect, or better yet who she wanted it be, she nervously ran her sweaty palms over her sweats.

"I'm back." Caroline called as she stepped through the door carrying a pharmacy bag. Taking a seat on the couch, she took out items.

Clear blue, first response, and E.P.T pregnancy test lined the table once she was done. "You need to go in the bathroom, and take these."

"All of them?"

"You can never be too sure."

Samantha nervously eyed the test. "What am I doing?"

"It's simple, take the stick out, piss on it, and wait 3 to 5 minutes."

Samantha eyed her. "Thanks." She headed for the bathroom. "Can, you bring them to the bathroom?"

"Yeah, and oh, I did get you a piss cup, as well. It makes it easier."

Caroline grabbed them, and rushed to the downstairs bathroom, in excitement. Samantha stood with one hand on the wall, as the other worked to get her sweat and panties down. Caroline saw her struggle and helped hold her up so she could get them down.

Sitting on the toilet, Samantha reached for one of the boxes, and opened it. Reading the instructions aloud.

1. Remove the test stick from foil wrapper.

2. Remove the purple cap to expose the absorbent tip.

3. Hold with thumb grip.

4. Point absorbent tip downward.

When she got to the part about the peeing she felt like it was pretty much self-explanatory.

"Pass me the cup." Taking it from her hand, she took a deep breath. "Carol turn around, please."

Caroline turned towards the door. After almost 5 minutes of hearing nothing, she looked over her shoulder. "You need help?"

Samantha nodded. Caroline reached for the faucet and turned it on. After running for a while, Samantha was able to get going. Filling the little cup up, she cleaned herself up, and stubbornly got up on her own. Washing her hand she then took one of the test, dipped it for 5 seconds, before she did the other five.

"Wow that is a lot of tests."

Samantha who was nervous, and waiting for the results, vaguely paid attention. After 3 Minutes she worked up the courage to look at the test. Slowly but surely a faint plus sign began to appear on the test one by one. Leaving no room for doubt. She was pregnant. Caroline who stood behind her, couldn't wait to see, so she looked over her shoulder.

"Oh my god! It's positive!" She screamed. "I can't believe you're pregnant babe. Aren't you excited?"

Samantha couldn't answer, the shock of the results was so astounding, and they stole her ability to think let alone speak.

"Wait until Ian finds out. That man is going to be over the moon."

"No, we're not going to tell him." Grabbing the test she started to put them all back in the containers.

"What do you mean? He has to know he's going to be a father." Caroline grabbed Samantha's arms, stopping her from moving. "What are you thinking? You can't be thinking of doing anything crazy. Right?"

"What!?" Samantha took in her expression. "No!! Of course I'm not thinking about doing that."

Caroline breathed a sigh of relief at that, she wouldn't have wanted to slap some sense into her friend, but she would have if needed be.

"I just need to think about this. It's all such a shock for me... I mean I'm carrying a baby in me carol. It's a lot to take in." She hadn't realized she was crying until she felt the droplets hitting her chest. "I'm going to tell him of course, but it's got to be at the right time. So please don't say anything."

Caroline who understood this is news Samantha should share, nodded her understanding. Hugging her friend, she let her know it would be alright. "Listen, this may be unexpected, and maybe even too soon for your taste, but Samantha you have to realize this is beautiful."

"This baby is a part of you and, it's relying on you. Don't let the little petty things stress you out. Always think about your baby." She helped wipe her tears away.

"Thank you, Carol. For everything that you do for me. I couldn't ask for a better person to call my friend."

"We'll remember that when it's time to pick a godmother." She arched her brow, and bumped elbows.

"Trust me I will."

As they shared a laugh, they could hear the sound of the door opening. Samantha went into a panic. Shoving everything in the bag, she pushed it into Caroline's hands. "Take these."

No sooner did Caroline turn the corner and disappear inside her room, did Ian show up looking for her.

"There's my baby." He moaned, pulling her into his arms, as he enjoyed her body heat, and scent.

Samantha wrapped her arms around his neck, and let the fears that plagued her, go. When he held her like this, she felt the safest. Nothing could get to her whenever he was around, and that filled her heart with happiness. At the end of the day, this was what matter, them, and now their baby.

"Mm, you feel so good." He breathed in her neck.

"As do you."

He chuckled at her, and pulled away. His eyes landed on the counter, a frown marred his brow. Samantha followed his gaze, and landed on the cup she used for the pregnancy test. Her heart beat increased rapidly, and she felt light headed.

"Sammy what is that?" He asked.

She shook her head. "I don't feel so well."

His attention returned back to her immediately. "Is it your ankle? Here let me take you upstairs, to lie down." Picking her up, Ian carried her up the flight of stairs to their bedroom.

"Ian I need a bath, and a toothbrush."

Laughing he switched his direction, and went to the bathroom. Sitting her on the counter, He ran her a bath, with drops of olive oil, as she watched him. Worrying her bottom lip, she thought about telling him her big secret, she didn't feel right keeping news so life impacting away from him. Grabbing her toothbrush she began to brush her teeth as a distraction.

"What are you thinking about?"

Caught off guard she looked at Ian with surprise. "Nothing." She rinsed her mouth out, and gargled.

Ian smiled at her evasive reply, but didn't comment on it, instead, he cupped her cheek, and brought her mouth to his. Closing her eyes, she let her fingers burrow into his hair, as he pulled her hips closer to the edge of the counter.

Breaking away, she looked at him with dazed eyes. "This is a familiar position of ours."

"It is isn't it?" Ian flexed his hips, as she felt his hardness.

Samantha nodded her head as she rubbed her hand over his stubble cheeks. Her body buzzed with lust, as she wrapped her legs around his back. Her hips moved on their own accord against him. Leaning forward she kissed him once again, and reached to unbuckle his jeans.

Ian palmed her sensitive breast, through her t-shirt. At her yelp, he pulled back and stared at her in question. She smiled it off, and pulled for him to come back. But instead he removed her clothes, ankle brace, and helped her get into the tub. He was about to turn away but she grabbed his hand.

"Aren't you going to join me? You've been gone all day, and I've missed you."

Hearing her words, he couldn't turn away from her. Grabbing his shirt he tore it over his head, and pulled his jeans, and boxers down his legs. Though he had been prepared to walk away, his cock bobbed hard and ready, showing her that he was affected just as much as she was. "Hold on." he walked out of the room, and came back with a small bottle.

Stepping into the spacious tub, he settled in, and pulled her into his lap. They relaxed in silenced, caressing each other sensually.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on?" He asked as he traced her breast with the tips of his fingers.

"Mmhmm?" She moaned.

"What's happening to you?" He asked close to her ear, bringing on a tickling sensation.

"You're throwing up, excessively. You're tired more often than normal, and your tits are fuller, and heavier."

"You're imagining things." She laughed nervously. Turning around in his lap, she straddled him, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Now, do you want to continue talking about this nonsense or would you rather be rectifying our problem?"

She used her hand to tickle his chest that lead down to his abs. When her hand reached his pelvis she paused and looked at him teasingly. Ian eyed her with a sly smirk, as he made his dick jump, slapping against her hand. He chuckled when her eyes widen in surprise. Using his muscles he made his cock dance around, until he felt her fingers caress his balls.

Lifting up, she rubbed her pussy against the underside of his cock, while still caressing his heavy balls. With a moan, she grinded against him faster. Ian who had been leaning back with his arms crossed behind his head, leaned forward and licked her thick dark nipples. He continued to suckle them, as his hand fumbled for the small bottle he had went to get. Pulling away he opened the bottle and squirted a large amount of gel in his hand. Taking his free hand he lifted her lower half up, to rub the gel over her entrance before feeding her two of his fingers. Sticking his tongue out, he licked her clit, a few times before he used his lips to draw the sensitive bud inside his mouth to suckle.

Pulling his fingers away he fisted his dick, and thrust into his palms a few times. Kissing her lips, he worked his tongue into her mouth, for a taste.

"Turn around." He commanded, once he pulled away.

She did as she was told, and turned her back to him. Gripping her hips, he lifted his ass, as he pulled her down onto his length. They both gasp, each equally enjoying the first, overpowering sensation of their joining. Using one large hand, he placed it on her chest, and pressed her back into his chest. The arch in her back, added to the pleasure of their coupling, as she began to rock back and forth.

"Ride me."

Contracting her thigh muscles around his thighs, she lifted her ass up into the air. Lifting completely off his cock, she teased her opening with his cock head. Short gasp of air escaped her mouth. Ian pulled her down, and covered her throat with his palm.

"Ohhh..."

"Take deep breaths. Let your body relax, and enjoy the pleasure you feel magnify."

Ian controlled his thrust, as well as how much she took. Deliberately he thrust inside her, and took an agonizingly long time pulling out, only to repeat the action once again. Samantha moaned, and begged for more.

"Isn't that better baby?" Ian sped up a fraction. Splashing water from the tub as he held on and fucked her thrashing body. "Hmmm, you feel every inch of me inside your little pussy?"

"Yesss..."

Reaching down, she cupped his balls in her hand and massaged them. Crippling his luscious torturous manipulations on her body. Taking control, Samantha lifted off his member completely, to step out of the tub. Grabbing a towel from the rack, she walked slightly with a limp out of the bathroom without looking back. A smile graced her lips when she heard him let a string of curses fly from his mouth. Heavy footsteps stomped behind her. She didn't expect him to lift her up off of her feet.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ian growled. Samantha only giggled, as Ian tossed her on the bed. Taking her hands in his, he pulled them over her head to keep her in place. Using one hand he pulled her legs apart, and placed his body in between them. Rotating his hips into her, he bask in the sight of her whimpering need, and moan of pleasure. "You think you can run?"

Ian thrust against her. "You think you can run from me?" He thrust against her once again. "Hmm? Do you?"

"No..." She panted. Ready for him to slip back inside her. "Please...Ian"

"But you ran away. Now you're telling me that you want to be fucked?" He teased, whispering every word close to her ear.

"I was teasing. Please put it inside me, Ian. I want to be fucked."

"You do, huh?" He let his lips roam over hers. "Do bad girls deserve to get what they want?"

"Stop playing with me." She tugged at her hands.

Ian tighten his grip on her wrist and leaned in to her. "Or what?" He challenged.

Samantha growled, and ripped her wrist from his hold. Caught by surprise' Ian didn't expect her to flip him to his back. With a grunt Samantha impaled herself onto his cock. She rocked her hips back and forth hurriedly, spurring moans of pleasure as she felt her climax rising. Throwing her head back, she let out a silent moan.

"Oh..." Ian strained as he held on to her rocking hips. "Oh fuck, cum...Mmmm cum for me baby."

Samantha squeezed her eyes shut, as she let her orgasm flow through her with an intense scream. Ian followed right behind her with a groan of his own.

"Yess..." Ian moaned as he finished his final thrust.

Samantha fell off his lap to her side, with a silly smile on her face.

"That was amazing."

"It was." Samantha agreed, yawning. "You always put me right to sleep."

Ian laughed. "Well, at least you know whenever I'm around you never have to worry about needing any sleep aid."

"That's so true. Excellent point." She cupped his cheek, and kissed him passionately. "Thank you."

"What for?" Ian asked, as he got up from the bed.

Samantha shrugged her shoulders. "For everything." She watched as he slipped his clothes on. "You literally make me the happiest woman in the world, more and more each day. I know we've been through some rough shit lately, but through it all we've made it to this moment. I can barely contain myself, from all of this..."

"Come here baby." Ian pulled her towards him. "I feel exactly the same way. If not more. I'm still amazed that you actually accept me."

"Me with all my issues, and crazy ass stalkers in tow. You still love me. For that I'm so grateful to have you."

Despite trying not too Samantha chuckled at his joke. "Oh don't think that you're totally off the hook for that Curly. Fucking my crazy roommate, and turning her obsessive psycho ass on me, is not going to be a slap on the wrist for you."

"Understood." He said along.

"Good, now tell me where do you think you're going?" She asked, as she gripped his shirt in her hands.