The Winter of Temptation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Out, to get more wood for the fire place." He pulled her up from the bed. "I have something special planned for you."

"Oh gosh really?"

"Yeah, it's a surprise. So don't even ask about it." He gave her a quick peck. "Get dressed beautiful, and I'll be up to get you shortly."

Ian smirked, as he turned to the door. Knowing how much she hated surprises, he couldn't help but push her button, because in the end she always looked the most beautiful when she was riled up.

Downstairs, Ian met up with Michael, at the back door leading to the back deck. With ax from the garage in hand they went outside in the blistering cold, where a chopping block sat in the back yard.

"So you're going to pop the question tonight?"

Ian paused mid swing. "What?"

"Are you going to propose to Sam, tonight?" Michael continuously chopped through piece after piece. "That is why your planning such a big night for her isn't it? Setting the scene, having the cabin to yourself, it's all for the big question."

Ian refocused his attention on chopping his pile. "No, I just wanted to treat her to a special night."

"Wait a second. So you're telling me you have this amazing opportunity, in this beautiful fucking cabin, to blow your girls mind, but you're not going to take it." Ian nodded his head. "Well, I'll be damned. Why the hell am I out here freezing my nuts off?"

"It's not like I don't want to do it mike. But I know Sammy. It wouldn't feel right to her, if I was to pop the question, with her parents not even knowing that we are together." He grimaced. "That would be selfish of me, to do that to her."

"Damn, you have a point," Michael scratched his head.

"Here's another issue." Ian angrily drove his ax into his chopping block sending wood fragments flying. "She's afraid."

"Afraid of the relationship? I thought you guys were good. Especially since you two have been going at it none stop like jack rabbits."

"It's not our relationship she fears. It's the crazy bitch threatening it."

"Kriste?"

"Yeah. I know without a doubt it's her sending these threatening messages. Sammy will never admit it but she's afraid."

"Is that why she changed her number?"

"Yes." Ian shook his head. "She told me that it was because someone was calling and hanging up at all times of the night."

"Damn that's crazy man."

"I know. That's why I'm doing this to keep her mind off this shit."

"What are you going to do when we're back in Virginia?" Michael asked.

"Honestly, I have no idea on how I'm going to handle this. But I do know it's going to be handled."

Throwing his ax to the side Ian gathered his stacked wood. "Where are you taking Carol tonight?" He asked as he walked towards the cabin.

"I planned to take her to see a cheesy movie, and out to dinner in town."

"Cheesy movie?" Ian laughed.

"Yeah, something funny, romantic. That's a sure fire win. All women enjoy shit like that."

"They enjoy watching the guy, suffer through it just as much." Ian added.

"True."

"Well I really appreciate you looking out for me man. I mean that."

"No problem. I know you would do the same for me, no questions."

"You couldn't be more right."

Placing their supply of wood next to the fire place.

"We're going to be leaving soon."

"Michael you don't have to rush out of here there's no hurry." Ian insisted.

Michael laughed and shook his head. "Oh no I don't think I can take another night of you two moans and groans." He joked.

"Har Har. You'll see what it's like when you finally get some of Caroline."

"Riight."

"Mikey, where are you taking me?" Caroline asked as she came into the living room, and fell onto the couch.

"Mikey?" Ian sputtered, as he burst out laughing at Michael's new hideous nickname.

Michael cut his eye at him in return. "Shut up, cuurrrllly."

Ian shut up and flipped him off. "The only one and I do mean 'only' one that can call me that is Sammy."

"Hey same here bro." Michael said defensively.

"Okay, will you two just shut it. Answer the question, Mickey."

"Sweetie it's a surprise."

Caroline cut her eye at him, but she couldn't keep a straight face. "You're so sweet, Mickey. Come here." She pulled him towards her, and kissed his lips tenderly. "Ian..." She looked back at him over her shoulder, as Michael held her in his arms. "Please don't burn down the house."

Michael laughed at Ian's shocked insulted expression. "Hey! I know how to cook."

The couple walked away, laughing at his expense, while he shook his head at their back.

****

Removing the homemade chicken pot pie casserole from the stove, he shook his head with dismay, at the signs of burnt crust around the edges of the dish.

With a curse he placed the casserole on the counter to cool, hoping that it wouldn't be too disgusting for Samantha to eat.

"Hopefully she will at least appreciate my effort." he mused. Laughing at himself, he turned off the burner. He went about setting up the table for two, for a romantic dinner, laying it out, as his mother had taught him so many years before.

Satisfied the set up looked good, her turned and headed for the downstairs bathroom, where he took a quick shower. Wrapped in a towel he headed up to their room. He discovered Samantha lying on her belly, ass poised high in the air with her cute sock clad feet crossed in the air. Dressed in a beautiful simple black dress with the upper back cut out, made short in a flared out fashion; nose deep in a book.

Ian, grinned and placed his hands on his hips. Clearing his throat, he watched as Samantha jumped slightly, as her wide brown eyes flew over to him. A smile graced her plump strawberry lips, when she eyed him standing in nothing but a towel, as if he was a Greek god; chiseled, and wet.

Crooking her finger, she beckoned him closer, giving him a splendid view of her ample breast straining against the low top of her dress.

"You look, so breath taking my little nerd." He said voice rough as gravel, as his dick harden like granite. Drawing closer to her he could see her eyes zone into his private region, as the evidence of his arousal, created an impressive tent beneath the towel. Within arm's reach, she reached out and gripped his dick.

Groaning, Ian's eyes closed, as ecstasy shot through his body. He let her remove his towel, as he leaned down to capture her tasty mouth with his own. Grabbing her beneath the shoulder he hoisted her up to kneel on the bed effortlessly to get a deeper taste. Hand now gripping his hard flesh, she twisted her wrist continuously. Thrusting his hips forward, Ian broke the kiss, to grit his teeth so hard he thought he would crack a few. Glazed eyes found her's, taking in the seductive sight of her full lips swollen and glistening from his kisses, and her bedroom eyes begging him to take her.

She bent down at the waist, lips parted placing his engorged head inside of her warm moist mouth. Delirious with lust, Ian pumped his hard length into her mouth, as he gripped her head in his hands. When she gagged, he realized that he was being too rough, and it brought him back to reality. This night was about her, not his own pleasure. With great strength, Ian pulled his hips away.

"What's wrong? Are you not enjoying it baby?" Samantha asked voice husky with her own lust. She reached for his dick again, but Ian placed the towel back around his waist.

"I was enjoying it. But tonight isn't about me baby. It's for you." he placed his hands at her waist, and held her close. "I want every aspect of the night to be about you. My pleasure doesn't matter yours does."

Pecking her lips gingerly, he backed away to their closet. "I'm just going to get dressed, and then get down to this surprise business."

Samantha chuckled, as she sat on the bed, contently watching her man dressed. As he slipped a pair of boxer briefs over his hard on, she felt her pussy contract, and shook her head.

'God I've become such a nympho,' she licked her lips and giggled.

Ian's crystalline eyes found her's as he frowned with curiosity. He shrugged and continue to dress in a pair of worn denim jeans, and an all-black long sleeve shirt that showcased his bulging muscles. He walked to the bathroom, and pulled his longer hair into a man bun. When he walked out of the bathroom over to her with a satin tie, she smiled at him, as her stomach did backflips.

'What is this man up too," she wondered, as she allowed him to cover her eyes with the tie.

She felt him lean closer to her face as he kissed her soft lips once again. "I will never tire of these beautiful lips." he groaned. "Hold on." He warned, right before her lifted her into his arms.

Ian carried Samantha carefully in his arms through the house to the dining room. Placing her in the seat, he did a double check to make sure everything was set up. Bending down to her ear, he kissed it as he removed the silk tie from her eyes.

She blinked and looked around in total surprise. Ian had lit candles, had the fireplace blazing, and even put out flowers. Like something you would see in a movie only thing that was needed was... ah wait... soft music began to filter through the house, as Ian took a seat beside her.

"Oh my god Ian." She looked around with a smile so big it hurt her face. "You did all this for me?"

Ian hunched his shoulders. "Of course I did it for you." he picked up the bottle of Moscato that he had picked up while he was out. "Even made you my mom's famous Pot pie casserole."

"Looks delicious." she said elatedly. Ian cooked who would have thought, she giggled. "This is beautiful Ian."

Ian the macho, ladies' man, blushed fiercely. "It's alright, at best. But I'm happy, that you're happy." Pouring her a glass of Moscato, he motioned for her to drink.

Anxiety filled her, as she shook her head declining the alcohol. "I can't baby. I've already taken my meds, for my ankle." she fibbed. She couldn't spring the news that she was pregnant with their baby on him. She had to think over it. "I want some water instead."

Ian got up and retrieved a bottle from the fridge. Taking his seat once again he poured the water into his empty wine glass, as he took her drink for his own. "Cheers." he bolstered. Lifting his drink glass, enthusing her to click her glass against his with a very goofy grin.

Samantha cackled with laughter. "You're so corny." She teased.

"Hey..." Ian poked his lip out in a pout.

"But your my corny curly." She cooed, as she leaned across the table, clicking her glass against his as she took his full lip into her mouth.

"Mmmh." She smirked, taking a sip from her glass.

"Woman, you're going to make me take you right here on this table." Ian said gruffly, as his eyes narrowed.

Samantha didn't bat an eye, as a smirk graced her lips. Ignoring him, she cut a slice of the casserole and spooned some of the vegetables on the side. Ian caught on as well and filled his plate. In comfortable silence they dug in, and to her surprise it tasted really delicious, scorched bits and all.

"Ian this is really good." She moaned taking another big bite.

"Thank you baby." He beamed. "It's my mom's recipe. I called her and begged her to give it to me."

She grunted as she munched on her food, quickly clearing her plate, to make room for seconds. Ian enjoyed watching her eat, because she was never ashamed of what, or how she ate. She was completely herself and he couldn't ask for anything better. When she was done with her food she pushed her plate away, and rubbed her belly.

"I hope you aren't too full." He stated.

"Hmm?"

Ian got up, took their dirty dishes and went to the kitchen. Pulling some bought cake from a bakery out of the fridge, he cut a slice and brought it to her. With mirth she opened up her mouth at his offering of a piece of the cake.

"Yummy, and chocolaty."

"Just like you." He joked, half serious. Giving her another bite, he leaned in close to lick the icing from her lips.

"Ian are you trying to fatten me up?"

He shrugged. "The more curves the better. I love you and your body, no matter the size."

She felt unsure. "You didn't want any dessert?" She wondered.

With a sexy chuckle, Ian dropped the fork on the plate, and went down on his knees. Pulling her chair out towards him, he cut his eyes up to her's. "Oh but I do." He parted her legs roughly, and yanked her panties down. "Expect I want your chocolaty goodness."

Throwing one leg around his neck, as he held the other under her knee. He breathed on her pussy, and watched her shiver in response. Kissing the junction between her thigh, and pussy, he teased her relentlessly. Drawing nearer to her entrance before he pulled away again.

"Grrr..." She growled, before fisting his hair in her hand.

Chuckling against her pussy, he finally relented, and drove his tongue inside of her opening.

"Ooh." Came her moan, as her hips lifted from the chair.

"Mhmm." He groaned, as she thrashed against his face. Grabbing her hips, he held her still as he pulled back and blew on her hot pussy. "Hold still." He commanded.

Liquid pulled out at his dominating tone, and she couldn't control the shiver running through her body. Looking down at him, she watched as he rapidly flicked his tongue against her protruding clit.

"Such a delicious pussy." Letting his mouth cover her sweet hole, he lapped repeatedly, catching every drop of her essences.

"Curly, I want you." she moaned, breathing harshly.

Without pulling his mouth away, he shook his head no. Samantha cried out. Zeroing in on her nub, Ian plunged three fingers into her soaked opening, and crooked them looking for her spot.

"Ahhh." She wailed, through the house, as he ripped her climax through her body.

Ian licked her clean, before pulling her dress down, and picking her up. Carrying her into the massive living room he sat down with her nestled in his lap. Grabbing the remote nearby, he turned on the flat, and cued the romantic playlist of movies ranging from the 80's to early 2000's.

The Notebook was first on the list. Inwardly he cringed, but when he saw Samantha's face light up, he knew it was all worth it.

After 'Say Anything,' and 'A Walk To Remember,' Ian looked down to see Samantha fighting to keep her eyes open.

Lifting her up, he ignored her cries of denial.

"I'm woke Curly. I wanna finish the movie." She said sleepily.

"Mhmm, we will have to finish it later." Ian smiled, as he listen to her grumble incoherently. By the time he made it to their bedroom, she was fully asleep, snoring lightly. Lying her down, he checked her ankle and saw that the swelling had almost completely disappeared. That made him happy, as he removed his shirt and jeans. Left in his boxer briefs, he eased into the cool bed and folded his arms behind his head.

'As soon as we get back to our parents, I'm going to pop the question.' He thought, as he looked down at his side, as Samantha curled herself into his body heat. 'No matter the situation, I can't wait till the day I'm able to call you my wife.'