The Woman Takes Pleasure In It

Story Info
How she deals with a husband that needs to be cuckolded.
5.7k words
4.18
53.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sure that many wonder what it is like to be in a cuckhold relationship. Perhaps this will shed some light on things.

She was married to a man that was less than adequate in the penis department. Not only was he not well endowed but he did not know how to fully satisfy her. They spent hours discussing her needs and desires. As each passing day grew longer and longer; her need to be satisfied grew greater and greater. He finally sat down with her to discuss his idea.

"Dear," he said.

"I realize that I am not satisfying you the way you desire. If at all." he explained.

"Yes, you are right about that!" she exclaimed.

He proceeded with his plight to her. "I want you to start seeing other men, and allow me to watch."

She looked at him in astonishment. Not knowing if he fully meant what he was saying.

Seeing the questioning look in her eyes, he nodded. "Yes, I mean it."

As they sat discussing his new idea for adventure, she began to realize that he was going to become her cuckhold. She would be in charge of all that happened in the bedroom and out; especially related to their sexual experiences.

He told her to start looking for a playmate.

She was eager to find the perfect man that would give her the sexual experiences that she so desired.

This was to be an adventure.

She sat down at her computer that evening, not able to sleep. She began reading thru the personal ads to see if any struck her fancy. She even created a post of her own, stating that she was looking for some no strings attached sexual encounters. Now she just had to wait.

Dozing off to sleep, he told her "I hope you find one that is well hung."

"I want to see you well satisfied." he expressed to her.

She leaned over, kissed him gently on the forehead and told him "Oh, I am sure I will find the perfect man to satisfy my needs, and you will watch every minute. You will only be allowed to touch yourself or pleasure yourself if I allow it."

He nodded in agreement with her. And then closed his eyes.

She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep; dreaming of all that she wanted to experience in the coming days.

Morning sun rose and shone thru the window. It was going to be a grand day of going thru the many responses to her ad that she had placed the night before. She was looking forward to this.

As she opened her email box and began to sift thru the various emails that she had received; she began to wonder if it was going to be worth her time and effort. As none of the responses had caught her eye yet. Then she saw it, the response that stood out above all the rest. This man had answered her questions and wanted to know more about what she wanted. All without sending that initial cock shot. This impressed her, because he followed the instructions of her post.

She started a reply to him asking a few more questions. Little did she know that this was going to be the one man that would give her all she desired and more.

She went ahead and responded to a few of the others to see if they would be able to follow instructions. She knew that if they could not follow simple written instructions then how would they be able to follow instructions in the bedroom.

And thus began the arduous journey to find that well hung man that would be able to give her what she wanted, desired and longed for.

As they corresponded back and forth for a couple of days her husband grew impatient.

One night he turned to her from his computer and asked, "Have you found anyone yet?"

She looked at him and answered, "Why actually yes I have; a few in fact."

He told her to go ahead and set up a time for them to meet one.

So she opened the email and sent the request for a meeting to a younger gentleman.

He had described himself as being a very sexual person. As well as had sent her a picture of himself. He was by all accounts a young man that had a "baby face" look.

He responded to this request and a meeting was scheduled. They were all to meet at a local pub in two nights time.

Well two nights later, her husband came to her and asked what was she going to be wearing.

She really hadn't given it much thought as she knew that once she arrived back at the house she would no longer be needing her clothes. So she donned a pair of jeans and a low cut blouse. They left and headed to the pub.

Arriving at the put she quickly made the rounds to see if he was already there. He was at it turned out nowhere in sight.

Her husband ordered her a drink and brought it back to the table that she had chosen. Upon her first sip she immediately knew that he had ordered the wrong thing. He had ordered her a whiskey sour, when he should have ordered her crown and seven with a lemon and a dash of salt.

She looked at him sternly and said, "For making this mistake, you will be denied the right to see what goes on for the first little while."

He, knowing that he had made the mistake replied, "Yes dear, I understand."

The waitress came around just as she finished the drink and she was able to order what she had truly wanted. It was brought back quickly, and she thanked the waitress. Who in fact was very stunning.

She made another casual trip around the bar and passed by the gentleman that they were supposed to meet. She made sure that he saw her and nodded accordingly to him.

He made his way behind her back to her table where her husband sat waiting like an expectant child. He introduced himself and asked if he could join them.

Her husband looked at her questioningly. Once she nodded he invited the gentleman to sit.

They chatted for a few moments about idle things; weather, current events and the music being played. After several minutes of conversation he looked over at her and asked "Would you care to dance?"

Her eyes beamed as she replied "Oh yes very much so!"

He took her hand and led her to the dance floor. Her husband was left to watch the drinks and of course watch her on the dance floor with this new stranger.

Out on the dance floor, he pulled her close. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "You sure are sexy. Much more so than your pictures let on!"

She blushed at the compliment and leaned in to him as they twirled around the dance floor.

After the song had ended they headed back to the table. Mid way back he stopped her.

She looked at him in wonder.

He said, "I think it's time we get things started."

She smiled and led him back to the table.

Once back at the table they finished their drinks. Her husband paid the tab and they stood to leave.

Her husband turned to him and told him, "Just follow us, we are going back to the house."

They all got in their cars and drove back to the house. Once there she went inside and decided to go ahead and quickly change. She put on a denim mini skirt and mid drift top. She left her thong on but removed her socks and shoes. She had wore her hair down already so no need in changing it.

When she walked back into the living room her guest admired her and his jaw dropped.

Once he regained his composure he stood before her and told her "You are absolutely stunning!"

She blushed again. Only this time took his hand and said "Well, come on you two we have things to do."

They both followed her into the bedroom. Her guest did not realize just what he was getting himself into. Her husband acted like a giddy school girl.

She took out a blindfold and put it on her husband, While she tied it she told him, "Now remember, you were the one that did not do as he should and this is your punishment."

The guest was taken back by what was happening. He just stood watching in amazement.

She turned to her guest and asked him, "Now do you think you will have a hard time performing for me?, You realize that I want many things?"

He opened his mouth to answer just as she knelt down in front of him; making sure that her mouth was just cock high.

He managed to get out a meager "Yes ma'am"

She unzipped his jeans and dropped them to the floor. Then slowly slid his boxers over his ass and to the floor as well. She had now exposed his cock and it was already leaking precum.

She smiled up at him just as she took his cock in her mouth.

He moaned softly as she swallowed his cock.

After a few minutes she stopped sucking his cock. She now had him rock hard. She looked over at where she had left her husband standing; she could see the bulge in his jeans, such that it was. She also saw him rubbing his cock thru his jeans. She stood up, went over to where he was standing, and slapped his hand.

"What was that for?" he exclaimed.

"I told you, you were not allowed to touch yourself or pleasure yourself unless you had my permission!" she yelled at him.

The guest was astonished at this behavior and stood gawking at the sight.

"Now, do you think that you can behave?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am, I will" he replied.

She slowly removed the blindfold and instructed him to have a seat on the corner of the bed.

After he was seated she went back to sucking the cock of her guest.

He began to moan louder and louder.

She sucked deeper and deeper.

She reached under her skirt and ran her fingers across her now wet pussy. She liked the way it felt when she slit her fingers over her wet lips then back to her clit.

She stopped sucking and stood in front of her guest. All the while her husband now watching.

She slipped her thong off and tossed it aside. Lifting her skirt showing her now bare ass. She bent over the edge of the bed, spreading her legs so that her wetness was now visible.

Her guest slowly reached toward her and ran his hands over her mound, squeezing her ass with the other hand.

She wanted him to fuck her and fuck her hard.

He moved closer to her and positioned his cock at the opening to her slit. In one fluid motion he was in her cunt. He began to thrust into her. Slowly at first then getting faster.

She told him "I don't want you to cum yet. We have much to do. I want you to really pound my pussy then when you are nearly ready I want you to fuck my mouth."

With that instruction he began to thrust deeper and harder. All the while her husband watching. She could see his cock starting to emit precum. But he knew by her looks not to touch it.

She looked at her husband and said, "Do you really want to see what he is doing to me?"

"Oh yes, more than you know!" he replied.

"Well you may watch but not touch, and I will let you stand if it gives you a better view." she explained.

So her husband stood and moved into a position that he was able to see better how she was being fucked from behind by this stranger.

After several more minutes, he stopped fucking her. He pulled out, his cock had already started going limp.

As she turned to find out what was going on she found that her husband had knelt down and gotten very close to watch.

The gentleman looked at her and clearly said, "I am sorry this is just too weird for me, I need to go."

She was furious. Because she had been clear in her written instructions in the email as to what she had wanted to happen.

The gentleman dressed and walked out the door without saying another word.

Her husband looked at her, his cock throbbing and hard, and pleaded with her, "Please may I touch myself?"

"Absolutely not!" she commanded.

"I was not able to get what I had wanted, you certainly will get no pleasure from this experience." she explained.

She then went to her computer and began the task of sifting through the responses again. Her husband climbed into bed to go to sleep for the night.

She sent out a few more responses to what she had received and also looked to see if the man that she had wanted had sent anything. He had. She corresponded with him for a few minutes via chat getting to know him a bit better.

The next morning her husband asked her if she had anyone else in mind to play with.

She expressed that there were a couple and that they would be meeting with one later that night.

She readied herself for the occasion and they left for the local pub. Upon arriving she immediately spotted the young man they were to meet. She caught his gaze and nodded.

She and her husband sat down. This time she ordered her own drink. Just as her waitress had stepped back to the bar the young man approached.

"Good evening, I couldn't help but notice how stunningly beautiful you are tonight. Could I perhaps buy you a shot?" were the words that he spoke to her.

She was stunned that he had made such a gesture. Especially knowing that they were already intending on going somewhere to have some adult fun. But by the same token she was very taken by it.

She expressed her gratitude and they did a shot together.

After a while had passed she asked her husband if he was ready to leave.

They stood and her husband instructed the young man to follow us out.

Once outside they all walked to the parking lot. The young man asked if he should just follow or ride along with them.

Her husband told him, "no just go ahead and follow us."

They traveled back to the house. Where they all went inside.

Knowing how the last encounter had turned out so wrong she looked at the young man and asked, "Are you absolutely sure that you can perform all the things that I have expressed to you?"

"Absolutely, I have no problems with anything that you have asked for." he expressed.

She led him to the bedroom, her husband following behind. Once in the bedroom she seductively stripped herself of her clothes. Both men watched eagerly.

She climbed up into the center of the bed. She beckoned the young man to join her. She also motioned for her husband to take his place on the corner of the bed.

She lay down on her back and spread her legs wide. At this the young man knew what he was to do. So he climbed over her and rubbed his cock over her entrance. Just before sliding deep into her wet pussy he could feel her husband watching.

He blew off the fact that he was being watched and began to forcibly thrust his cock deeply in and out of her cunt. With each stroke her husband drew closer and closer to make sure that he could see everything that was going on.

The young man became irritated at the closeness and pulled out from her. He sat back on his knees and asked, "Does he have to be so close to see what I am doing?"

"If that is how he gets the best view then yes." she proclaimed.

"Well, if that is how you want things done then it is not for me. No man in his right mind would be able to perform under such circumstances. I'm leaving. Good luck finding someone like that!" he exclaimed.

So, yet another night of being told yes I can perform but in the end falling short. She was very discouraged. She desperately wanted to find a man that could satisfy her the way she wanted to be satisfied.

She got up and went to soak in a bubble bath and mull over her thoughts on what was happening.

Her husband came to the door and knocked. "Dear, are you going to find someone else?" he asked.

In an irritated tone she replied, "If I can find someone that is man enough to perform without being shy of his manhood with someone watching, yes."

Frustrated she went to bed, not even checking her email. The next morning she woke up and her thought process was refreshed. She began to read her emails over again. She kept going back to this one email. It had been from Sam.

She and Sam had corresponded quite a bit and had been open about many things to each other. She had even spoken to him on the phone. She had told him that she had a voice fetish and needed to hear his voice.

Sam never questioned anything that she asked of him. He just simply complied. She was really beginning to think that perhaps Sam would be the right one.

Her husband came to her after lunch and said, "I know you are frustrated, but isn't there one that you think would work out?"

Finally she could stand it no longer. She looked at him and said, "You know, I think I have found one that actually may be able to do everything that I am looking for."

He then told her "Call him and see if he can meet us tonight at 8pm."

She went back to her messenger and asked her new friend Sam if he could meet.

Sam responded to her with a "Yes, I can. Just tell me where and I will be there."

She turned to her husband, Tigger, and said "We need to get ready to leave, he will be there at 8."

Tigger got up from his chair and excitedly went to get ready to leave.

She also got up and went to get ready. She wanted to look her best for her new friend. Although she had been suffering all day with a severe migraine she still managed to get herself ready to meet her new found friend.

As they traveled to the restaurant to meet up with Sam, she sat quietly thinking of all that was going to happen. They pulled up to the restaurant and got out. She saw him walking up to the door as well. Her heart skipped a beat. She was already wanting him.

The three of them go inside and sit down at a table to talk. Tigger had already ordered a drink for her and was busy playing with his cell phone. So she took this time to look Sam over up and down. She couldn't believe her eyes and how much she was attracted to him. They continued their dinner all the while she kept flashing Sam across the table. She finally couldn't stand it any longer and had to sit next to him. She got up and moved into the booth beside Sam. At first he was a bit scared not knowing what she had in mind.

She slid close to him and began rubbing her hands over his legs, leaning in to him. She looked into his eyes with wanting and desire.

Sam looked at her and said, "I am sorry but I have to be at work in 30 minutes."

She was taken aback by this. But decided not to let it get her down. Somehow she knew that he would be back.

The three of them got up to leave and walked out to the car.

Tigger looked at Sam and told him "Go on and kiss her man, I know you want to."

Sam took her in his arms and kissed her deeply and passionately. She felt it throughout her entire body. The fire from his lips was intense. She knew at that moment that she had to have him.

They all left and headed their separate ways. Upon arriving back home, Tigger looked at her and asked, "Can he be back here tomorrow?"

It didn't take a second for her to be on the phone talking to Sam about getting together tomorrow night.

He agreed.

That night she hardly slept for all of her excitement about the coming evening. Finally she drifted off to sleep; wonderfully seductive dreams filling her head.

She awoke early the next morning. Still feeling some of the effects of the migraine. She decided to take it easy during the morning and went to soak in a nice hot bath. After her bath she went and lay back down. Allowing her thoughts to wander over what was to come.

She dressed quickly in just something comfortable and went to her computer. She logged in to her chat and began checking her emails. It wasn't long before Sam sent her a message.

"I hope you are feeling better this morning." Sam expressed.

"Yes, I am thank you. And looking forward to seeing you later tonight. Are you still coming?" she asked.

Sam responded quickly, "Yes, but I will need some directions."

She began writing her reply including the directions to her house and confirming the time that he would arrive. She wanted to make sure that he had all the directions clearly.

Sam thanked her for the directions and told her that he would see her that evening.

For the next several hours she went about the house making preparations for Sam's arrival. She wanted everything to be perfect and in order.

She made her husband vacuum while she did the dishes. After a few hours she looked at the clock and realized that she had better take a quick nap so that she was refreshed. She lay down and closed her eyes.

12