All Comments on 'The Woman Takes Pleasure In It'

by the_sultry_vixen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wimp cuck crap

So he's got a small cock. Lesbians haven't got any, yet their not humiliated and treated like shit by someone who claims to love them.

This isnt erotic is just stupidity. Any man despite the size of his cock would just smack her upside the head and toss her out.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 13 years ago
confused

The story kept My interest. I will say that she didn't seem to be looking for a Man. She seemed to be looking for someone else to boss around too. Not the usual cuckhold story. And you too seem to have attracted the kind of people who start out knowing what the story is going to be about but then condemn the subject while beating their chest in disapproval of the cuckhold. Makes Me wonder why they bother to read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

Guys that complain about cuck stories are just revealing their insecurities. The cuck subject touches a real nerve in some guys. If it didn't turn them on they simply wouldn't be here reading it or feel the need to protest and 'assert their manhood'. It's quite sad really. But it's a sign you've written a good story if it moves someone enough to complain !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Be done

Get the divorce that's coming and be done with it. Well deserved all around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous