The Woman Takes Pleasure In It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, the thoughts of being with Sam began to take over. She imagined seeing him undressed and standing in front of her. She imagined what it would feel like to have him run his hands over her body. Her thoughts continued to drift, but somewhere in the midst of these thoughts she managed to fall asleep. She had set an alarm and soon it was going off.

She jumped up and got into the shower. She wanted to make sure she was fresh and clean for his arrival. All the while her husband was sitting at his computer playing a game.

When she got out of the shower she dressed and went to her computer. Logging into chat she was met with a message from Sam.

"Just wanted to let you know that I am on my way. I will see you in a bit." he had said.

She turned to her husband and told him that he needed to get ready as Sam was on his way.

Tigger got up and went to take a shower. After his shower he dressed and sat back down at his computer.

Sam called her and asked, "I am at this location, how much further down the road am I to go before I turn onto your street?"

Her heart skipped a beat as she heard those words. She knew that he was not far away and would be on her doorstep in a matter of minutes.

She replied, "Just a couple more blocks and my street will be on your left."

"I will see you in a couple minutes then." and Sam hung up the phone.

She eagerly looked out the window in anticipation of his arrival. Suddenly she heard the sound of a motorcycle pulling into the driveway. She looked out and there he stood. She watched as he removed his helmet and headed to her doorstep.

Sam knocked on the door; and Tigger let him in.

She stood so that he could see her.

Sam stepped in and she about fainted from the sight of him. Her mind was racing as she wondered would he truly be able to function and do all that she had asked for.

They all sat for a few minutes and she finally took Sam by the hand and led him down the hall to the bedroom. Once there she began to undress him.

She couldn't believe that she had such a good looking man in front of her. Upon seeing his cock in all its glory she knew that he was well equipped and able to do what she asked but the question still remained would he be able to perform with someone watching.

She climbed on the bed after she had removed her clothes. She invited Sam to join her.

She began sucking his cock and tasting his precum. She felt so alive already with just having him in her bed.

Her husband had already assumed his watchful position.

Once she had Sam rock hard she told him that she wanted him to fuck her; nice and hard and deep.

With just a couple motions Sam was positioned so that his cock was tracing her entrance.

She looked at him desiringly and said, "Oh yes, fuck me."

Within a couple seconds Sam was buried deep in her cunt. She could already tell that this was going to feel incredible.

Tigger moved closer so that he could get a better view.

Sam looked at him, then looked back at her and asked, "Is this what you were looking for?"

"This and so much more." she replied.

Sam fucked her. Sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. Making sure to hit bottom with every stroke.

She couldn't believe how it felt to have such a full feeling in her cunt. She was on the verge of cumming all over his cock.

She looked into Sam's face. Showing the desire that she had for him to use her.

Sam, seeing this deep desire in her eyes, grabbed her legs and pushed them up over her head so that he could really plow into her cunt. He pounded her hole deeper and harder than she had felt in years. He knew by the sound of her moans that she was about to explode.

With that purpose in mind, Sam moved deeper and harder and faster.

Just as he began those strokes she screamed out, "I'm cumming, oh don't stop, please don't stop!"

Sam only pushed her legs further back so that he was able to really give her his cock.

She knew that Sam had not cum yet. She also knew that Tigger was wanting to get some kind of pleasureable sensations.

She asked Sam if he would fuck her from behind so that he could grab her ass.

Sam agreed and pulled out so that she could assume the position.

Once on her knees, Sam positioned himself behind her. He slid his cock nice and slow deep into her cunt. Tigger drew closer so that he could really see what was happening.

After several minutes she instructed Tigger to lie down in front of her.

He did so and she began sucking his cock.

Sam was really working her over. She was enjoying being fucked while her husband was watching.

Sam could tell that she was getting close to another orgasm as her pussy started to tighten around his cock with the impending explosion from her.

She stopped sucking Tigger's cock just as Sam grabbed her ass and plowed deeper and harder into her sloppy wet cunt.

Just a few more thrusts and she was screaming out again. Only this time Sam kept going.

Just as the first orgasm would cease Sam would begin fucking her harder and faster so that he could draw out another.

After several orgasms, She told Sam that she wanted to suck his cock for a few minutes.

Sam lay down in front of her and she allowed Tigger to assume the position of fucking her from behind.

She could barely feel that Tigger was inside her but she was very much enjoying sucking on Sam's rock hard cock.

It wasn't long before Tigger was cumming inside her cunt. She told Tigger to move so that a real man could fuck her.

Sam reclaimed his position behind her and began fucking her again. They continued to fuck for several minutes. All the while Tigger was eagerly watching.

She told Sam that she wanted to feel him cum deep inside her.

Sam agreed and fucked her cunt harder and faster and deeper than he had since he started. He grabbed her ass tighter; using his grip as leverage to pull her to him.

Before long Sam was exploding inside her. She came shortly afterwards while he was still thrusting.

She had greatly enjoyed every moment.

Sam looked at her and said, "I hope that I have given you what you were looking for."

"Oh Sam, you have given me what I wanted and more!" she exclaimed.

"Well, I hate to but I need to go, I have to get to work. I do hope that we can do this again." Sam told her.

She looked at him and replied, "Absolutely, we will be in touch."

She lay there basking in the glow and reveling in the feeling. Sam got cleaned up and dressed. Just before he went to leave, he leaned down and kissed her one last time.

She knew that he would be back many more times.

They all said their goodbyes and Tigger walked Sam to the door.

When Tigger returned to the bedroom he looked at his wife and asked, "Did you get what you had been hoping for?"

Smiling, she said, "Oh for the most part. There are many more things that I want and desire. Question remains; did you get what you had hoped for?"

Tigger grinned and replied, "Well, I did get to watch and I did want to do that but there is one more thing that I want to do."

She didn't exactly know what he wanted. As she had allowed him to cum already. So she asked, "What is it that you still want?"

"I want you to lie down so that I can get what I want, that is if you allow me to have what I want." Tigger responded.

"Tigger, if you don't tell me what it is that you want how can I decide if I will let you have it?" she demanded.

"Please lie down. I want to eat your pussy til you cum all over my tongue." Tigger pleaded.

She looked at Tigger, knowing that she was still full of cum from both of them.

"Are you sure you want to do that? I have not cleaned up yet." she questioned.

Pleading with her again he replied, "Yes, I want to clean you up with my tongue and make you cum again. Please won't you let me?"

Thinking to herself, that this would truly be a chance for her to make him her slave she nodded in agreement.

She lay herself down and got into a comfortable position.

Tigger took his place between her legs as she spread them wide open for him.

He took his hands and spread her lips wide apart, opening her pussy so that he could see just how full she was.

She could feel his breath on her cunt and she knew she wanted his tongue. It was the one thing that she could instruct him how and what to do and at least get a good orgasm out of it.

She could stand it no longer and grabbed his head forcing it into her cunt. His nose pressed against her clit and she could feel his tongue slide deep into her sloppy cunt.

Tigger used his tongue like a spoon and slurped out every drop of cum that was inside her. She could feel her body begin to tense up.

She held tight on his head. She didn't want him to move when she started squirting on his face. He began to move his face just a little so that his nose was rubbing against her clit. He continued to bury his tongue into her cunt. Fucking her with it.

She began to buck her hips and ride his tongue as tho it were a cock. He slid his tongue up over her clit. He sucked on her clit and bit it lightly.

The feeling was intense. She wanted to cum and wanted to cum badly.

She locked her legs around his head and forced his tongue back into her pussy and his nose on her clit. She rode his face harder and harder.

"I am going to cum! I am going to squirt all over your face and you are going to clean it all up!" she exclaimed.

He mumbled something that she couldn't make out because she held his head so tightly against her.

With just a few more strokes of his tongue she was exploding all over his face. She held tightly until he had lapped up every drop.

After the orgasm subsided she released her grip.

Tigger sat up, looked at her and said, "Dear, I hope that you enjoyed my cleaning you up and I hope you will have Sam over again so that I can do it again."

"Well, if I do have Sam over again, you will only be allowed to watch us fuck. No matter what we do and not touch yourself at all until I say so." she readily explained.

"Yes ma'am!" he answered.

She became very good friends with Sam. So much so that her and Sam began to share experiences more often. She was enjoying the fact that Tigger was being so subserviant. But, she also had a deep seating knowing that he would not last very long.

12