The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted one foot to the arm of the chair presenting her pussy to me. I reached out and rubbed a finger in her gash and she was so wet my finger slipped right in. I added a finger and stroked her g-spot before slowly finger fucking her. Jenny had come to the other side and bent over so her breasts were in my face and I sucked her nipples hard trying to take her whole breast into my mouth.

I couldn't see where Mary, Grace and Rachael were but from what I could hear they were either taking care of one another or doing on hell of a job on themselves.

Jasmine was sucking me deep and I didn't know how much longer I could hold out with all the stimulation around me. Her throat was open and she was swallowing me on every stroke. Julie's pussy was so wet the juice was running down my arm and Jenny had pushed my other hand to her cunt and was humping in time to me stroking my fingers in and out. I looked up from watching Jasmine to see that Julie and Jenny were deeply kissing.

I had the three J's and they didn't have any intention of going anywhere. Jenny tapped Jasmine on the shoulder and they switched places without missing a beat and although Jenny was not as experienced she was bringing me to a climax and there was nothing I could do about it. I could feel it cumming and I raised my hips and shot my load down her throat. She took it all and removed her mouth from me and licked her lips. She just moved a little and Julie went after my cock like a mad woman. It was still hard as it didn't have any time to soften from Jenny's blowjob and Julie teased and sucked it keeping it stiff.

My heart was beating out of my chest and I could see the other three women playing with one another. Grace had her hand in Rachael's pussy and I could see that she had at least three fingers buried and her thumb on her clit driving her crazy with lust. Mary was sucking Grace's pussy and Rachael was sucking her mother.

Grace added another finger into her cunt and Rachael moaned into her mother's pussy and the vibration from the groan helped Mary to another mini orgasm. I wanted to watch Grace and her partners but the stimulation of the three women that were attending to me was overwhelming. I could feel the cum starting to boil again and I was trying my best to get everyone get off with me. I shot another load and even though it felt like it was a gallon I knew it probably was a few drops. I was totally spent and just laid back in the chair trying to catch my breath.

Jasmine switched places with Rachael and I could see Graces' hand disappear in her chocolate covered cherry cunt. She was in past her wrist and I remembered what that felt like when I did it. I couldn't believe that a cunt would open like that and still be as tight as it felt when I slid my cock in.

Rachael was sitting on my lap and I was gently playing with her button and she was squirming around in my lap. Jenny and Julie had joined the other group and now it was a five-way and Jasmine seemed to be at the heart of the tangled mass of femininity, everyone sucking cunt or tits and Grace was fisting her bringing her to a major climax. She stiffened and the only thing touching the floor was her head and her heels. She shot her cum out of her cunt and wet most of the women that were playing with her body. She finally seemed to relax and when she just closed her eyes and I think she passed out form the intense pleasure she had been given.

Everyone had at least one good orgasm and probably quite a few little ones and we all relaxed naked and snuggling with each other. I was surrounded by more soft bodies and tit flesh than I could have ever hoped for.

I finally got enough strength back to be able to speak and I asked what brought the orgy on. They explained that they were all horny and while they were cleaning up they decided to extend the helping hand a little further.

Jasmine explained that they preferred men but because of the situation around here they occasionally visited the isle of Sappho. She said Grace had called them and mentioned I was painting the inside of the house and they thought that if I did it all myself I wouldn't have time to fuck for a week or two so they decided to come over and help with a painting party.

Grace told them that I wouldn't tell her about any of my activities with anyone or even mention who I had been with but she had figured it out and told them that she had been trying to pump me for info and I was tight lipped. Because of my discretion they decided that since they didn't have any secrets from one another they would take care of the situation themselves and have a party.

We stayed naked the rest of the day and played a little with each other but "willy" was down for the count and I had to exercise my oral skills to repay the kindness that was shown to me. I was content at this point to watch the girls pleasure one another and it was thrilling to see just how sexual they were. I had a feeling that Carol and the twins and any other young girls that were growing up around here would follow in their mothers footsteps just like Jenny and Rachael did.

I told the girls to stay and play and I would be back in a little while, slipped into my shorts and grabbed my fishing gear and headed out to the stream. It didn't take long and soon I had enough fish for a trout dinner and turned for home.

I got back just in time to see the girls lounging about outside in much the same state as I left them. Mary had put her panties back on but the rest were still naked. I kidded her about her attire and she said that she was dripping so much she needed something to catch it. She laughed and told me that she hoped the next time she had cause to drip that it would be my cum and not just pussy juice. Everyone was in a great mood and I fixed a dinner that we all shared. I was glad that I had bought a case of wine a week ago or so and we ate, drank and laughed until we were satisfied. The party broke up early in the evening and Grace stayed to help me clean up. There wasn't much to do so we were able to relax and talk about the day's activities.

Grace said she was tired and I offered her a bed but she said she had a lot to do the next day and needed to be up early so she took a rain check and left for home.

I was worn out but not tired so I went to the spare room to see how it looked and saw that I had left my laptop on but had the external hard drive disconnected. I looked at the screen and could see in the taskbar that the camera system was active. I wondered how much it had recorded and if there was enough space on the internal drive to handle a few hours. I pulled up the file and saw that the file ended a few hours before and I decided to review it just for the hell of it.

Fast forwarding thru the file I came to a section where I saw that the twins had come up to the house to watch thru the various windows. Carol came up behind them, grabbed them by their ponytails and dragged them away from the house and back towards the woods. I was glad that Carol had taken my words to heart and was watching out for the twins. I was sure I would be getting a visit before long. I hooked up the hard drive and made sure the video files were erased and reset the system to auto start when movement was detected, turned off the lights and went to bed.

Chapter 24

What a day yesterday had turned out to be. If I had tried to plan something like that I would have failed miserably. My body tried to recover overnight but I was well aware of my limitations being 50 years old. I hurt all over and I didn't have an ounce of energy. I went into the shower even though I had taken one before turning in last night trying to clear the cobwebs in my brain. I washed my cock and wondered if it would get hard again and I honestly didn't think so and if it didn't I had experienced the most exciting day of my life and couldn't complain.

I was fixing breakfast and there was a knock at the door. I was willing to bet that it was Carol and when I opened the door I wasn't disappointed. Kim and Carrie were with her and I told them to wait on the porch while I turned off the stove. I grabbed a cup of coffee and joined them outside.

The twins wouldn't look me in the eye and Carol looked angry with them.

"Ok girls, what's up today, you look like someone took your dog and ran away with it." I asked. I didn't let on that I knew that I knew what they had done.

Carol said the girls had something to tell me and I said to just get on with it.

Kim looked up at me and said "Mike we came back to your house yesterday afternoon and were going spy on you and all your friends and mom. Carol caught us and made us come home with her and raised all kinds if hell with us because she already told us how you felt about it."

"And what are you going to do about it?" I said.

"Carrie and I want to apologize and we promise we will never do it again and if there is something we can do to make it up to you we will do it."

"What you can do for me is to keep your promise to me and not sneak around like that. You know that if you did that to the wrong person and got caught you could get shot or something even worse."

"I know you girls are curious about sex and I also know that there isn't a lot of opportunity to make out with someone your own age. I don't know how to remedy that but I can tell you that I am sure your mother is also thinking about your problem and maybe she will find solution. In the meantime you just have to be patient."

I told Carol I was proud that she took control yesterday and made them go home. I knew she was just as curious as the twins were but kept her promise to me. She blushed and said she wanted to stay and look but a promise is a promise and besides she would be 18 soon so I had better watch out. It was my turn to blush and I had to be honest with myself that I was waiting for that with baited breath.

I had to imagine that they had played games with each other and I bet yesterday they had more than one orgasm with one another.

I sent them home and went back inside to see if I could rescue what was left of my breakfast. Between the women and the kids I was running low on answers and energy.

I thought long and hard and decided to talk to Julie about her daughters. I didn't know how I was going to approach her but I really thought that she needed to be aware of what was going on. Maybe her number was in the phone book and I could call her and have her for dinner, using the excuse of repaying her dinner she had for me.

I did find her number and dug out my cell and called her. I hoped she would answer and not the girls because I didn't want to make them suspicious. I was in luck and she accepted my invitation and we set a date giving me a few days to prepare.

I went to the general store and picked up some chicken for my dinner with Julie along with some fixings for a salad and some nice baking potatoes. I thought we could talk better if we were busy eating as it would give us some time to think while we chatted about the kids.

She arrived on time and we had time to have a glass of wine or a beer and it was nice to have a quiet time with someone as nice as Julie. We talked about the orgy we took part in a few days ago and that was the perfect opening to get into the problem that the girls were having.

Dinner was about ready and we continued the conversation as we enjoyed the meal. I asked her to keep what I was going to say in confidence and please trust me until she at least heard me out.

I told her about the girls spying on us when we were together a few weeks ago and the look on her face confirmed what Carol had told me. I didn't tell her how we met the day I saw Janice and Sue but told her about our conversation and the promise I had from her about changing her ways. Then I said that the twins had tried to spy on us the other day during our orgy and how Carol had dragged them off, keeping her promise to me. She smiled thru her frown when I said that she had brought the twins to see me and give them hell about spying also.

I tried to explain their need to know about the actual mechanics of sex and how they were excited watching her making love or just fucking for her own pleasure. She blushed and told me that she didn't know how to approach the situation with her daughters. I told her about the comment Carol said when she left after me talking to her and the twins and she said that Carol had grown up so fast that she just didn't notice that she was a young woman now.

I suggested that she get together with Mary and ask her how she handled the same problem with her own daughters. She thought it was a good idea and asked if I could help her also maybe talking to Mary with her.

Our talk was so intense at times we didn't notice how late it was and she asked if it was ok if she just went home and not have sex. I told her that we didn't have to make love every time we met and my purpose for asking her to dinner was to help her and her daughters sort out a potential problem.

Walking her to the car I took her into my arms and kissed her lovingly and reminded her not to tell the girls what we had discussed because I felt I had earned their trust and didn't want to jeopardize that relationship. She said she understood and thanked me for being a positive person in their lives.

Watching her drive off I had to wonder how this was going to end up. Bringing up kids is hard enough in a normal situation and this community was anything but normal.

Over the past month or so I had rethought my stance of giving out my phone number and now many of the ladies in my life had my number and the phone was on all the time. I had quite a harem of 13 needy females that wanted my attention and I wasn't looking for any additions because I was having enough trouble keeping up with the fan club I already had. I still hadn't made contact with Sue in a romantic venue yet and I supposed that her delights were more of a lesbian nature and that was ok. I had been with her a few times at group functions and found her to be a pleasant intelligent person who I enjoyed spending time with.

A few days went by and I got a call from Julie asking me to meet with her and Mary later in the day. I agreed and did some housework because I didn't know when I would have a visitor and didn't want to get a reputation of a typical male slob. It was getting close to out meeting time and drove over to Mary's.

When I got there Julie was already there and I went into the house after knocking politely. I found them in the kitchen and joined them at the table after pouring myself a cup of coffee. Julie had already had some talks with Mary and I guess they wanted to get some mature male input.

Mary had told Julie that she had prepped her girls by all of them stripping nude and sitting in a circle and leaning back on pillows with their knees raised and spread open. She proceeded to open her pussy and show the girls all the parts of the female anatomy and explain their function. She said that her girls were a bit younger than Carol and the twins but it was a good place to start and she might want to feel them out before going further. She said that the first lesson helped to form a bond and the girls felt very comfortable asking her anything after that.

She said she let them absorb that information and then felt it was time for another lesson. Again they sat in a circle and she told them to feel their little nipples that were puffy mounds on their budding breasts and when she could see they had gotten excited she showed them how to stimulate their clits. After that it was just a matter of time before they experimented with each other and came to her when they had questions. She also told them that just because they enjoyed each other's company they should keep their options for a male companionship eventually.

Julie asked me what I thought and I told her that I thought that the girls were already active and probably pretty knowledgeable about female anatomy but a possibly the nude talk was a good way to open things up for some honest dialogue between them. I suggested to encourage more nudity around the house because they were all women that shouldn't be too difficult.

Julie thought I was right and she would try that and see how it was accepted. She was willing to bet that once the girls saw that their mother nude a few times they would lose their inhibitions about themselves in front of her.

Mary giggled as she suggested that Julie find a way to let the girls know where she kept her vibrators and dildos. Julie blushed and I told her not to be embarrassed about that and I knew that probably every woman around here probably had a helper or two in their bedside drawer. We all laughed and the comment I made relaxed everyone. Mary had a few more comments about teaching them to use the "tools" and that was exciting for me to hear and it wasn't long before I had a woody.

Julie stood up and said she had to get home and cook dinner and I walked her to the car. She thanked me for my input and I told her the same thing I told the girls about coming to me to ask questions. She looked relieved and thanked again for being a friend.

I went back inside to keep Mary company for the rest of afternoon, she had unbuttoned her blouse and was starting on her jeans. I raised an eyebrow and she said:

"Strip buster, I have had all the sex talk I can stand for one day and now I want some fucking."

I chuckled and started to remove my clothes. "Are we going to fuck right here or do you want some comfort?"

"I don't care damnit, just get your cock in my pussy and fuck the shit out of me."

I went to her and pushed her over the arm of the couch and her ass was sticking up in the air and her pussy was at just the right height. I fisted my cock and slid it between her slippery lips and into her velvet tunnel. She grunted as I bottomed out and pushed back at me hoping for just a little more. I stroked her cunt and she mauled her own tits as she kept saying, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, damnit harder fuck me." I was trying my best and her juices were soaking my groin and legs. She pushed back so hard I almost fell over backwards and held on to her hips so I didn't slip away from her slippery hot cunt.

When she came she squirted some cum on me and I scooped some up for a taste. I offered some to her and she sucked my fingers and murmured "More" I went for another dip and she sucked that down like it was liquid gold.

Mary finally calmed down to stand up and grabbed my cock and led me to her bedroom. She flopped down on her bed and drew me too her. I lay down and she slid on top of me. I was in no position to argue so when she slid forward and covered my mouth with her sopping cunt I dove in like I was a starving man.

I sucked her pussy and slid a finger or two in to help me along. Sucking her clit was a treat just knowing that was what she wanted and I was hoping she didn't break my nose as she face fucked me so hard. Finally her pussy left my face and slid down until I was buried to the balls in her twat, squeezing me like she was a virgin. It felt like my cock was in a vise.

Her hips started to rotate and I knew at this point I wouldn't last very long. I grabbed her hips and drove my pecker deep in fast hard strokes, causing her to orgasm again, this time almost as good as the first one in the other room. She just about passed out lying on my chest and I was content to just relax and let my spent cock slip from her wet gash.

As I laid there I wondered where the girls had disappeared to and hoped they didn't come home and want to fuck because I was totally done for the day. Mary was one of my "harem" that made sure that when she was done with you there wouldn't be anything left for anyone else.