The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held on to her and finally she calmed down enough for me to rise up and take her in my arms. She was crying and sobbing and I hadn't even fucked her yet. She licked my face, cleaning her juices from me and I fondled her tits for the first time. I couldn't believe how fast and hard she came and thought back to the first time I saw her and thought she would probably be a hot piece of ass - boy was I wrong, she wasn't hot she was molten steel.

I pushed myself up and she raised her knees and spread her legs wanting me to make love to her. I could see her pussy opening to receive me and she gaped open about an inch. I placed my cock head at the opening and she gasped as she pushed her hips upwards taking me deep in her cunt. I thought it wouldn't be tight the way it gaped open but when she squeezed her pussy she almost broke my cock off at the root. I was balls deep and I had a hard time to stroke in and out she was so tight. Her nails were stabbing my back and I saw the same wild look in her eyes I had seen before.

Sue loosened the grip on my cock and I started fucking her in long easy strokes. She was grating her teeth and she looked like a feral cat about to attack. Her hips were pumping up and down and her heels were beating a tattoo on my back and her cunt was a molten swamp of juice and flesh. Sue was fucking me so fast I was afraid that she would set us afire, god was she hot. I was fucking her but in reality she was doing all the work and I was just along for the ride.

I could feel the cum boiling up in my cock and I knew I couldn't hold out for long and I hoped she would cum with me. She was close and I changed my angle to rub her g-spot and that sent her over the edge of the cliff and we fell into the sea of the mini death. I shot my seed deep into her and I could feel my cock flood her cervix.

Sue was still sobbing and cursing while she still pumped my cock for more action. I was still semi hard and it was enough for her to get a few more cums. She was squeezing me so tight with her legs I was having a hard time breathing and I laid on her with my full weight so she would want to push me away.

She finally calmed down to the point that I could take her in my arms to show her some love instead of just lust. She kept thanking me over and over and I just held her close.

I couldn't help but think that I hoped that Mary and Grace didn't teem up with Sue because if the three of them got hold of me at the same time I was a dead man, as a second thought if Sue teamed up with any of the other women of my "harem" they would be too much to handle.

To be continued.

Please vote and comment.