The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25

When we cleaned up I asked Mary how she educated the girls and she said that she asked Jim if the girls could watch them make love and he said it was ok as long as they were not in the same room. She told me that they made love like it was scripted out and stayed away from the wild crazy fucking that she was so famous for. I laughed at that and had to agree that she was a crazy fucker when she was wound up.

They started out making out like a couple of kids and proceeded to pet and explore one another, some oral sex and finally some straight fucking in the missionary position.

"After Jim left the girls came in and we discussed what they had seen and I explained how each thing that Jim had done affected me and what I was feeling. They came to me and hugged me close and because I was still nude they took their clothes off also. We had already been through the show and tell and they were comfortable being nude around me. They would spy on me from time to time and I showed them how to use a dildo and a vibrator and I always left them in a common area so any of us could use them. I finally bought them their own toys so they would leave mine alone."

Continuing she said "Jim passed away before he could "Break in" the girls and they have been insatiable waiting for someone to take his place. Rachael couldn't wait for a real cock to break her cherry so she used her dildo and asked me to do it for her. Jenny wanted to wait and you got that honor as you already know."

"How do you suppose that Julie will handle her girls?" I asked "they have already seen us fucking and I was afraid that because we were not at all gentle or tender they might get the wrong impression about what making love is really all about."

She said that she thought that Julie would start making them comfortable being naked around her and then they could talk and not feel embarrassed about asking anything. I said that the girls were well along in their development and there sure would be a lot of breast meat on display in that household. I said that I hoped they didn't gang up on some poor bastard when they came of age.

Mary reminded me that Carol was almost there and if I stayed around or didn't get fucked to death I would probably be that poor bastard. I laughed and said "What a way to die" and Mary laughed along with me.

While we were talking the girls returned from wherever they were and looked at us knowing that they missed catching us fucking. Jenny looked the most disappointed and I winked at her and she came to hug me, as she pressed her tits into me I whispered that she could come over tomorrow for some fun. As an afterthought I hoped I was ready for her.

I was puttering around the next day and I heard someone approaching on foot and I assumed that it was Jenny coming for our date. I was right and when I turned around I took her into my arms and kissed her passionately using a lot of tongue. She sucked my tongue hard and I thought she was going to swallow it as she rubbed her chest and groin against me.

Taking her hand I led her into the house and kissed her again. Her shirt was unbuttoned and her breasts were encased in a thin lacy bra. I could see her nipples thru the lace and they were sticking out like my cock was. I sucked them thru the lacy bra and she moaned pressed my head hard against her.

When I undid her bra strap her tits bounced upwards like they had been held down tightly and they slipped out underneath the strap. I sucked them hard trying to take as much if the nipple, areola and breast into my mouth. She moaned again and switched me to the other side and I did the same to that breast. Using my hands I pushed her breasts together so I could suck both nipples at the same time and she bucked her hips against me as I suckled them hard.

Her hands were busy trying to undo my belt and I reached down to help her. Eventually everything was loose and fell to the floor leaving my cock bobbing and twitching at her every touch. I fumbled at her shorts until I found the button and they joined my pants on the floor and my cock found its way between her legs being bathed by her juices and wrapped by her cunt lips.

We found our way to the bedroom and fell on the bed sucking and grabbing at each other. Jenny was frantic the way she was climbing all over me.

I slid between her thighs and my mouth found her pussy, she was dripping wet, I dipped my tongue into her folds for a helping of cunt juice and swallowed savoring the tangy sweetness that was flowing from her. She held my head to her cunt and mashed herself to me trying to get my head into her pussy. Her pussy is quite large with the exception of her tunnel and she could almost wrap her lips around my face bathing me in her wetness and warmth. My nose was buried in her clit hood and I could feel the bud growing and pushing me out of the way. I tilted my head a bit and took the little cock into my mouth sucking hard and flicking it with my tongue.

Her ass came off the bed and I thought she was going to break my neck as she fucked my face. She was tossing her head back and forth and crying and moaning in her passionate response to my eating her pussy. I held her thighs and we rolled a bit so she was on her side and I didn't let go of her clit. Her thighs were crushing my head and her cunt was drowning me but was in it for the long haul, I was determined to give her the best orgasm of her life.

I pushed her over on her stomach and pulled her hips up so she was on all fours. She looked over her shoulder and her eyes told me to fuck her and do it now. I pushed my cock head against her sex and it slid in about an inch. I purposely held back from fucking her deep, she whimpered and pushed back so I would be deeper in her. I anticipated her move and moved my hips back so she couldn't slide me deeper in her.

Her movements told me she was desperate to be fucked and I let my cock enter her like a snake, slow and purposeful. When I was balls deep she let out a sigh and her arms collapsed so her head was on her forearms. Her ass was rotating and going up and down at the same time wanting my cock to start fucking her. I reached around her and rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and she moaned in appreciation. I started a slow in and out stroke and her cunt juice was flooding my hips, thighs and bed clothes.

I was glad I had bought the waterproof mattress cover a few weeks ago as Mary and her daughters were probably the wettest partners I have ever had.

Jenny was uncontrollable as she fucked me with abandon, wild with passion and she was almost in a rage as she pumped her ass and squeezed my cock climbing the hill to her own orgasm. I could feel my own climax cumming and I hoped I could hold off until Jenny fell off the cliff and it only took a few seconds until she stopped thrashing and she collapsed on the bed shaking as if she was having a seizure. I emptied into her and she finally stopped and fell quiet and I was afraid for a minute she was dead until I saw her breathe. She had passed out and I climbed off her and held her until she recovered.

She didn't say anything and just smiled up at me and closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I let her sleep and picked up out the clothes that we had left all over the place and after I dressed I put her clothes in the bedroom and closed the door. She was sleeping peacefully and looked like an angel laying there. I couldn't help but smile as I thought back to how she was like a devil just a few minutes ago. The ying and the yang, angel and devil, two sides of the coin.

I knew I had enough to treat her to dinner and got most of it together so I could see if I was missing anything. I had some pork chops and BBQ sauce and marinated them while I preheated the grill and cleaned it while I was waiting for Jenny to wake up.

It had been a few hours and I went in to wake Jenny up and she was just stirring when I approached the bed. She held her arms out to me and I bent over for a kiss and she didn't disappoint me. Her lips were soft and her eyes were dreamy and as we separated I playfully slapped her ass and told her dinner would be ready in a little while.

She was dressed when she came out and we talked and had a before dinner wine and she told me how much her life had changed after our first time together. I just smiled and let her talk. She got more excited as she told me about telling her mother and sister about me taking her cherry.

She told me how her sister came to her and held her to her breast kissed her on top of the head, it felt so good that she nuzzled into the breast and could hear the beating of her heart. At that point she realized how close they really were and she caressed Rachael's ass as she was held to her chest. "Mom came over and hugged us both and before we knew it we were all in the bedroom, naked and rolling around together and fingering and sucking each other's cunts."

"The orgy must have lasted a few hours and we even used toys on each other and for the first time I had an orgasm with a dildo. Rachael put it in me and pushed it deep. I thought it felt just like you and I wanted more." She blushed and said she was like a crazy woman wanting sex all the time and she hoped that I didn't think she was a slut or anything.

I told her that sex was a normal function and because of the situation in this town it was hard to define your own sexuality when it was unleashed.

It was time for dinner and I put the chops on the grill and fixed a salad for the two of us. I had some potato salad left over that would go good with the BBQ'd chops. Jenny enjoyed dinner and ate with gusto and I thought if she was in my bed often I would have to increase my food budget.

We finished dinner and we cleaned up the dishes, had another glass of wine and I took her home. She kissed me as she got out of the Suv and she was gone.

Chapter 26

The next few days were pretty normal and I got a lot done preparing for the winter season. Well more like "not summer not winter" season.

Being in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains we really didn't get much of a winter, it got unseasonably cool and occasionally it went below freezing, sometimes having a snow storm but the next day it was gone. The days were getting shorter and I knew I would need something to keep me from getting bored. My "harem" would keep me busy two or three times a month but in between time I would have to find a hobby.

I was thinking I could clean up the shop downstairs and do some woodworking or maybe get a little more into photography. I really didn't want to carry on Jim's journal by trying creative writing so I was beside myself about what to do with myself.

I went to the store for some supplies and saw a craft magazine that had some patterns that were cut with a scroll saw and that looked interesting. I thought I remembered seeing a jigsaw or scroll saw back at the house. I would have to look and see what was there. I bought the book anyways and picked up the rest of the items I needed.

Sue Smith was there and she was polite a usual and I told her to stop by if she was in the neighborhood for a coffee or tea. She smiled and said maybe she would and we left to go our own way.

Grace had been swamped with work the past month or so and I didn't see much of her, I would have to stop by and see how she was doing.

Mary had settled down and had her ever present horniness under control, well somewhat under control.

Jenny and Rachael had decided to enroll for some college courses in Knoxville and had rented an apartment sharing expenses. I had encouraged them to do that as it would expand their social experience with the male gender.

Julie had acquired a few more clients and her bookkeeping was taking up a lot of her time and Carol and the twins being home schooled took up the rest.

Janice was still living in Knoxville during the week and would probably stay there if the weather was too bad to drive home on the weekends. I would have to remember to tell her I would keep track of things if she had to stay away.

Jasmine was keeping herself busy and getting fucked every few weeks kept her happy.

That was the same story with the rest of the "harem" and I was getting enough sex and welcomed the slow down.

I had looked downstairs and did find a scroll saw and it needed some rehab work. It was quite rusty and some oil and steel wool would do wonders on its finish. There were some blades and I hoped they were not too rusty to use. I would have to pick up some steel wool in different grits when I made me next visit to the store. I was relaxing looking thru the craft magazine when there was a knock on my door.

Opening the door I found Sue standing there with a smile on her face. I asked her in and brought her to the living room asking what I could do for her. She said she had decided to take advantage of the offer of coffee and I said I would have it ready in a few minutes. I went into the kitchen and she followed me nervously chatting all the while. I got down some cups and asked her how she wanted it not realizing how it sounded and she blushed a little and said black was fine. We sat at the table sharing some time over a cup and she seemed to relax a little. I guess she decided that I wasn't going to rape her so she had let her guard down. I didn't know if she had been told about my exploits and I didn't bring it up sticking to my self-imposed vow of discretion.

We moved to the front room and she sat on the couch with me. I could sense she wanted something more than coffee and I just let her lead the way. If she didn't come around this time she might at her next visit. She mentioned that she was in her mid-thirties, lived alone and didn't have anyone steady she was seeing. I took that to mean female as I was the only man in town.

She was dressed in a button down shirt and jeans so I figured she didn't come to seduce me and wasn't giving any signals that she wanted me to seduce her.

We talked about the valley, the Smoky Mountains and some of the funny goings on around here, every town has their stories and this place had plenty of them. As she chatted she became more animated and was touching my arm and patting my thigh. We were having a good time and I noticed it was almost lunch time and asked her if she would like lunch. She agreed to stay and I fixed some sandwiches and iced tea. I could tell Sue was starting to really enjoy herself in my company and I wasn't going to force anything especially after what I had seen her and Janice doing last summer.

We were kidding around and the talk got a little suggestive and then she dropped the bombshell.

"Mike I know what you have been up to with a few of the women around here. Janice and I had a long talk one day and she told me how good you were satisfying her and a few other friends. Have I been doing something wrong or is it that you don't care for me in that way? I really like you and I am just confused about your lack of interest in me."

I wanted to choose my words carefully when I replied to her. "Sue please don't think that I find you unattractive or an unsuitable partner but I need to explain how I have approached this whole situation here in the valley."

I took a deep breath and continued "I don't initiate any unions with anybody at first because I feel that I should let the woman make the first move in the situation we have around here. I know what Jim did for a great many of the females around here and I didn't want to come across as a stud taking advantage of anyone. Everyone that I have made love to has made the first move in one way or another but that is not to say that I have been shy after the first time."

She blushed and said "I was afraid that I was somehow putting you off as you never invited me to your bed." A tear slid down her cheek and I wiped it away with a kiss. She smiled at me and I held her hand trying to reassure her that she was desirable to my lusty nature.

"Sue, you know I have always been friendly with you and if you had shown any indication of your intentions I surly would have taken you to bed. Maybe not the first time but we would have ended there eventually, probably sooner than later."

I continued saying "You took me up on my invitation to visit me for coffee and we have had a great time. I was waiting for you to make the first move indicating your intentions. I don't want to force myself on anyone that doesn't want it." I joked saying "Damn I am too old to go to the crowbar hotel for rape."

She laughed with me and reached out and came to my arms for a hug. Her body was small and firm with fairly large breasts, just a good handful. She hugged me tight and ground her stomach just above her pussy mound against my hardening shaft. I bent down and took her mouth to mine with a passionate kiss. She responded with a slithering tongue and sucking me at the same time.

I was running my hand over her back and she was doing the same to me and I suggested that we should go to the bedroom if she wanted to continue.

She looked at me with smoky eyes and said "Mike I have come this far and if you think I am going to quit now you are mistaken, It took all my courage to tell you how rejected I felt and now I want to fuck you blind. I have had nothing but female company and my trusty dildo and I am ready for some hard cock."

I must say that as reserved as she was earlier in the day she sure was vocal about what she wanted and I was more than ready to satisfy her needs, at least I hoped I was.

We got to the bedroom and she all but ripped my clothes from me and I took her hands and trapped them between our bodies and kissed her again. I was trying to slow us down so I didn't get caught up in her frantic need for hard sex and cum too quickly.

She fought herself free and I just gave in to making me naked. My cock lurched as she freed the beast from its prison and it was immediately sucked deep in her throat. I held her head lightly and fucked her mouth as she face fucked me. She was moaning deep in her throat and slobbering saliva as she pumped up and down with her mouth. Her hand squeezed the root of my cock to stop it from cumming when she felt it swell in preparation of my first load.

I was just a pawn in the chess game as she took me like she was possessed by a demon. I had often thought she would be a wild woman but this was beyond any expectation I had. She finally let me cum and swallowed all my stuff without spilling a drop and stayed on my cock keeping it hard. I managed to get my cock away from her mouth and pulled her up so I could turn her around and push her on the bed. I managed to get her shirt and bra off and she fell back on the bed.

I slipped her jeans and panties off and she spread her legs inviting me into her pussy. I dipped down and put my mouth on her cunt sucking at her inner lips. She was winding up and I was afraid she would do me harm so I didn't let her wrap her legs around my head. I found the entrance to her tunnel and she was as wet as anyone I had ever encountered. Her juices were running out of her in a stream and I lapped them up like a kitten going after a dish of cream.

She was screaming at me to suck her cunt and make her cum and her hips were pumping up and down like she had a cock inside her. I was doing my best to hold on and do my duty but between her juices wetting everything down and her body going crazy I wasn't doing a very good job. I found her clit and when I sucked it I thought a bomb had gone off as she exploded in a massive orgasm. She ejaculated a stream of pussy juice that all but drowned me but I tried to swallow as much as I could. I stayed there and she kept squirting me like she had hose in her cunt.