The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine reached under her and undid my jeans and took them down my legs allowing my cock to snap upright against Ida's pussy. I think it almost snapped itself right into her and she helped it along by sinking down and impaling herself all the way to my balls. A loud gasp came from her and her eyes rolled up into her skull as she rotated her hips on my staff. Jasmine pushed her head between us and sucked her tits thru her shirt. I pulled her pullover over her head and unsnapped her bra allowing Jasmine direct access to her big nipples. I rolled the other one between my fingers and she started to get a little wild on my lap.

I could feel her juices running down my cock and over my balls and Jasmine moved down behind her and lapped what she could reach. I held on to her ass and pounded up into her as she fucked me silly.

I managed to stand up and turn around so she was on her back. I wanted to drive my cock deep in her cunt fast and hard. I looked down and could see how pink her pussy was compared to her dark chocolate skin. I changed my angle and hit her g-spot sending her to the peak of the mountain. She gave out with a wail so loud that I thought it would draw neighbors from miles around to see what was the matter. We were fucking so fast that I didn't know how long I could keep it up. She had another orgasm that was harder than the previous as I shot my cream deep in her pussy, painting her walls with my cum.

I stayed in her until I was soft and as I slipped out Jasmine took my place and sucked our combined cum from her cunt. She lapped and cleaned her and when she sucked her clit Ida came again and flooded her face with lady cum.

We managed to calm down and Ida praised my ability and technique in bed and I gave her a deep bow saying "Whatever my lady desires is my pleasure to provide." She laughed and said that I surly did that for her.

We cleaned up and thanking Ida for her hospitality Jasmine and I headed for home.

"I have to tell you Jasmine that was a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect to have a threesome today but I am pleased that we did."

"You haven't seen anything yet, I was letting Ida get her rocks off, she hasn't had anything in a while and I didn't want to be greedy, I have you anytime. The next time we get together with her you will see what a threesome is all about."

"Christ, are you trying to kill me? I don't know if I could keep up with both of you. I know how crazy you get when you get going and Ida didn't even come close to what you can do. I am not complaining you know, she is a wildcat but you are a lion in comparison."

"Just so you know, Ida is safe and clean so you don't have to get tested. She always insists on a condom but I told her you were ok so she preferred bareback with you."

I thanked her for telling me and we continued our chat.

I dropped Jasmine at home and she had the tiller on a trailer so I hooked it up and headed for home.

Chapter 44

I awoke to another beautiful, brilliant blue skies and temperatures in the 60's, a perfect day for working the garden. I finished turning it over with the fork and spread the manure I got from Ida's farm. I unloaded the tiller and gassed it up and checked the oil. I was lucky as it started on the first pull. I tilled the plot twice and figured that was enough until I tilled it again before planting. I thought I would wait another week or two before playing in the dirt. In the meantime I could lay it out on paper.

I had skipped lunch and it was close enough to dinner time so after putting the tools away and washing up I was preparing an early dinner. One nice thing about living alone, you have plenty of time to think and I wondered what had happened around here that had prevented male children for being conceived.

Some of the women had been tested and didn't get any answers, they seemed to be normal in every way. Some of the husbands had also been tested with the same results and I had to wonder if there was some screwy emission from the minerals under the ground or maybe it was just genetics.

Now that all the females were on birth control I was glad I wasn't an out of area test subject to see if I could produce a bunch of male heirs. I had a second thought that as busy as they kept me I had doubts if I had enough vitality left to knock anyone up.

I was about to put my dinner on the table when I looked up and saw Carol at the back door. I motioned for her to come in and asked if she had dinner, she nodded that she did, asked for a glass of water and sat down while I ate my meal. She was looking really good this evening but was mysteriously quiet. She just sat there watching me eat and when I finished I asked her what was on her mind.

"Mike I don't know how to tell you this but ... I think I am in love with you. There I said it ...can't take it back." She said and looked down in her lap.

I didn't want to hurt her so I took my time before answering. I knew from having daughters that they were fragile at this age.

"Carol my sweet darlin, I love you too but not in the way you think. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, I think you know that. But you know there are more than 30 years difference in our ages and it wouldn't be fair to you if we had anything beyond what we have. Do you understand what I am saying to you?"

She nodded and I saw a tear slide down her cheek. I reached out and caught it with my thumb, pulling her to me for a hug. She held me like I was going to run away and I thought back to what I said to her mother before I had taken her daughter to my bed.

I led her to the couch and we sat together talking quietly. "Have you spoken with your mother about this?" I asked.

"NO I haven't, she wouldn't understand what I am feeling," she said rather defensively.

"Do you realize that she was about your age now when you were born? I think if you talk to her that you will see that she probably went thru the same thing you are going thru now except that your father was probably closer to her age. I know that he didn't stay around very long for whatever reason and his leaving probably left a hole in her heart similar to what you might be feeling right now. I want you to promise me that you will talk to her about your feelings for me. Will you do that?"

She nodded and asked "Will you still make love to me knowing that I love you the way I do?"

"Yes sweetie, I will make love to you and love you just like I do the others. We are all family here in the valley and you have seen how much we love one another. If I didn't feel love for you I wouldn't take you to bed."

She smiled and I knew I had gotten thru to her and hoped that she would let her emotions calm down and face reality for what it was. She was a sweet person and I could easily fall in love with her and ask her to marry me but it wouldn't be fair to her to be saddled with an old man. I know she didn't think of me that way but my health could take a downturn anytime and that would be a burden on her. I wouldn't allow that so I would rather see her cry now than have to care for me later.

Carol snuggled into me and her hand found its way to my lap, her fingers teasing the length of my cock thru my trousers. I held her close to me and felt her firm breasts crush themselves against me. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples stabbed me asking me to suck and pull them. My hands cupped her tits and she passionately kissed me sliding her tongue into my mouth and taking mine into hers.

I could tell she was desperate to make love to me and I could smell her arousal. She slipped to her knees and pulled my pants off, my cock standing proud and hard before her. Carol grabbed my cock and kissed up and down the shaft, licking around the head and nipping lightly with her teeth. Her mouth surrounded the glans, her tongue swirling around the rim and finally slid down the length taking me all the way to the root. Her nose was buried in my bush, her tongue licked at my balls.

I wanted to cum in her so I lifted her off me before I shot off in her mouth and laid her down on the sofa burying my face in her sopping wet gash. Her hips lifted to meet my tongue and I swabbed her from asshole to clit. Her tangy/sweet taste assaulted my senses and I dug in with all my tricks. I stiffened my tongue and stabbed in her cunt, drinking from her liquid reservoir of pussy cum.

She was having one orgasm after another and there wasn't any sign that she was anywhere finished. The juice ran from her pussy like I had turned on a faucet soaking me from my mouth to my chest. She crushed me with her thighs and pulled me to her with her hands gripping handfuls of hair. I could hear her cries of joy as she screamed for me to fuck her. Carol calmed a bit to catch her second breath and I took advantage of the break to kneel between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock in her wet slit.

Every time it passed her tunnel she would gasp and try to force me inside. I laid my cock lengthwise in her pussy crack and let her jack me with her pussy lips wrapped around my shaft. The head would rub her clit on the upstroke and her hole at the bottom. She was trying her best to bury my cock in her cunt while I played with her nipples.

I had a good grip on them when I let my cock slam into her to the hilt and I pulled them hard and twisted at the same time. She had a powerful orgasm that almost caused her to pass out and I pounded her hard and fast. She was almost in a constant climax with each wave stronger and more intense than the last one. Her last was too much for her and as she arched her back, squirted a powerful stream and passed out.

I picked her up, carried her to my bedroom, laid her on it and covered her up with a sheet. I snuggled next to her to make sure she was warm and ok until she started to stir. She just kissed me lightly said she loved me and fell back to sleep.

I got up, cleaned myself up and called Julie to tell her that Carol was with me and would probably stay the night. She laughed and asked if I had fucked her silly again. I just chuckled and told Julie what Carol had told me and I had elicited a promise from her to talk to her. She thanked me for the heads up and said she kind of knew what was on her mind as she had been quiet the past week or so.

We talked for a little while and she asked me if I had time for her to visit me sometime soon. I laughed a little and said I would be glad to entertain her whenever she wanted me to dance a little jig for her. She appreciated my choice of words and I could hear her trying to suppress a laugh.

I puttered around until it was my bedtime and crawled into bed with Carol spooning her, with my arm around her, my hand holding one breast.

The night was restful and as before I awoke with Carol sucking my cock, she was turning into a real cock lover and I sure wasn't going to discourage her in her quest to be the best cocksucker in the family. I didn't like to make comparisons but she was close to her mother's ability in all aspects. I had a thought what they would be like together and it almost made me fill Carol's mouth with my morning cream. I bet they would be a great team because I there would be a natural competition between the two of them.

She sucked me deep and I prodded her to swing around so I could suck her pussy. She never left my cock and when her leg cleared my head she mashed her pussy down on my mouth to be licked and sucked. I did the best job I could and she came in my mouth a few times before I let loose with a heavy dose of cock batter which she swallowed without spilling a drop.

She turned around and lay down beside me so we could hug and cuddle. I had to take a morning piss and didn't want to disturb her but nature was making it impossible to stay in the warm cocoon of her arms and legs.

We cleaned up and sat down to have some breakfast and I went to the front door and turned both porch lights on so we wouldn't be disturbed. She asked why I had done that and I told her the code and why I had established it. I didn't want to have anyone embarrassed if they were caught in my house in a delicate situation. She understood and said she would come to the front door from now on.

We talked for quite a while and I felt that she had come to grips with what I had explained to her the night before. She told me that she wanted to go to college and what her dreams were for the future. I tried to input some information so she could make a better decision when the time was right. She could apply to college now and have all summer to decide on a major or which college she wanted if she had a choice.

It was late morning and I asked Carol if she wanted a ride home, she smiled and accepted. I pulled in the driveway and Julie came out and hugged her and kept one arm around her as I kissed both of them. The twins bounded off the porch and wanted a kiss also and I did kiss them but not as a lover but as a mentor. They wouldn't settle for a kiss on the cheek and I was careful not to let them get too excited.

We chatted a bit and I bid them good day and left for home.

Chapter 45

I had a few more "requests" over the next few weeks and life was good that was for sure. Someone said that variety is the spice of life and I had to agree with them. My core group of ladies each had their own distinct needs and fetishes and I had a ball finding out what each one liked and what would set them off the best. I now knew why Jim had kept a journal and sometimes wished I had kept them for my own reference, sometimes it was hard to remember but I was doing pretty good.

Mary called and asked if my tools were handy, I replied that my tools were always handy, "what do you need me to do?"

"Well I need a long probe to take care of a blockage, and you better bring a screwdriver and hammer also."

"When is convenient for you?" I asked. "Anytime is great, I am just hanging around waiting for this problem to be repaired."

"Is there more than one location that has the same problem?" I asked playing with words and teasing her.

"Oh yes Mike, we have found three places that need the same repair so make sure your tools are in good shape." and without saying anything else she hung up.

I didn't have any immediate plans so I drove over to Mary's. Her door was ajar so I just walked in and locked the door behind me. I didn't call out but just removed my clothes and went to the "Playroom" in the back. When I got there I found all three women naked and warming each other up. Jenny was between Mary's thighs with two fingers playing in her cunt. Rachael was sitting astride her face with her cunt being lapped. Jenny moved her other hand down to her own pussy and started to frig her clit.

I watched for a few minutes and softly walked up to them and presented my cock to Jennie's mouth. She opened up and sucked me in all the way, something she hadn't been able to do before. I was enjoying the attention she was giving me and I didn't want to cum too soon so I pulled away from her and kissed her feeding my tongue to her. She sucked it in and thought she would swallow me head first. I found her breasts and mauled them while she continued to finger fuck Mary and herself.

I moved to Rachael and gave her a kiss that would boil water, she groaned and Mary must have heard her because she waved at me with her free hand. I let them finish what they had started and when they broke away from each other they all attacked me, grabbing me and throwing me on the bed they all piled on me hugging, kissing and trying to tickle me all at the same time.

Talk about being in hog heaven, what more could I ask for, thee beautiful women attacking me all at the same time. Cum to think of it, this is one time that I wished I had three cocks. I was being bathed in tits, pussy and ass and didn't know where to start so I laid back and let them have their way. I figured they were used to arranging things themselves and they would sort this out also.

Mary being the alpha female was the first one to impale herself on my waiting staff. She had a talented cunt and I knew I wouldn't have to do any work for her to get her first orgasm. The girls were taking turns feeding me their tits trying to see whose nipples I could get the longest. Jenny was ahead by a little so Rachael brought her mouth to hers and sucked hard to keep up with her. I had to laugh to myself at the fun games they played with each other. Meanwhile Mary wasn't slowing down and was enjoying riding me, her cunt and my cock were a perfect match.

I could feel her pussy clench me as she came with a flood of juice that washed down my cock and wet my balls. Mary rose off my cock, stood up and reached down and pulled her cunt lips apart so we could see her swollen crotch glistening with the moisture she wet me with. She pinched her clit and had another cum, her legs shaking with the effort to hold her upright.

Jenny was quicker than Rachael and she was next to stake her claim on my still hard member. In the dark I would be hard pressed to tell the difference between Mary and her daughters from the tightness of their pussies or their exuberance. Jenny fucked me with the same abandon that Mary had and I delighted in watching her breasts bob up and down as she fucked herself on my cock.

Leaning forward she found her g-spot and flooded me as she orgasmed. I could reach her nipples with my mouth and sucked which ever one I could catch. Her nipples were hard and about a half inch long, almost as if she was nursing a baby, just the right size for a good sucking. She was having one cum after another, getting greedy in her pleasure.

Rachael got tired of waiting for her turn and pulled her off me after one of her orgasms and wasted no time replacing her, sliding me deep in one glide. She was excited from watching her mother and sister getting their pleasure and came almost immediately her first time. Her hair was twirling wildly around her as she pushed herself to one orgasm after another. In the position I was in all I could do was hold on and go for the ride. I felt her drench me as she stiffened, wailed loudly, and collapsed on my chest.

Mary and Jenny were on the bed with us and we all hugged and kissed each another. I hadn't cum yet, my hard cock standing proud, waiting for some relief. I pushed Mary on her back and sucked at her pussy taking her clit between my lips, sucking it deep in my mouth. She responded by raising her hips to give me a better purchase and my chin rubbed her hot wet tunnel. She was drenched and I slipped a few fingers into her fucking her slowly. She matched my movements and I added another finger to help fill her up.

I didn't think she could take my whole hand so I didn't add the fourth one to the mix. I turned my hand palm up and found her tender spot on the roof of her cunt. That set her off on another quest to cum again so I sucked and finger fucked her pussy. Her ass was well lubed and I slid my little finger in to the last knuckle. I was fucking both holes and she was going crazy.

I rose up to give me a better angle to make her cum and looked over to see the girls locked in a 69. Their tongues were busy sucking each other along with fingers pleasuring their wet cunts.

I took my fingers out of Mary's holes and replaced them with my cock. She wrapped her legs around my waist, locked her ankles together and drove her pussy hard against me. I fucked her with hard fast strokes just like I knew she liked with her rhythm matching mine. She climbed the mountain fast and her peak just about caused me to pass out as she squeezed the breath out of me and wouldn't let go. I fell against her and she relaxed a bit so I could breathe. I still hadn't cum yet so my cock stayed hard in her as she massaged the length with her cunt muscles. She kept it up and brought me to the brink of my own orgasm and I shot stream after stream into her coating her with my scalding cream.