The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I zeroed in on her clit and finger fucked her with a couple of fingers and I wondered if she could take my hand. I saw her take Grace's hand at the New Year's party but mine is quite a bit larger. She was pretty loose and I added a third finger to help fill her up. She was moving her hips to match my finger strokes and mauling her own tits, pulling on the nipples and groaning deep in her throat. She was asking for more in between her groans and I added a fourth finger. She said that's what she wanted and continued to get herself off on my hand. I was using my thumb to twiddle her clit when I wasn't sucking it, she kept asking for "more, more, more".

I wet a finger on my other hand and teased her asshole with it, just rubbing her little star and it had a immediate response. She lifted her legs high in the air and screamed "fuck me hard dammit fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" over and over. I slipped my finger in her ass and her pussy clenched on my fingers hard as she fucked her hips at me a little harder and faster.

My hand in her pussy had some room when she wasn't cumming so I tucked in my thumb and pushed slowly to see if she could take it. It was a little tight going in but once I was there her pussy closed around my wrist like a velvet glove and I short stroked her for a minute or two. She was crazy with lust and was using every dirty word she had ever heard on me. I knew I could do better and I pulled until I was almost out and closed my hand to make a fist and rotated it around so my knuckles would strum on her g-spot. I twisted and stroked my hand in and out until she squirted a gusher on my arm.

I was wet to the shoulder and part of my chest and she just kept squirting and squirting. I didn't think that a woman could hold that much ejaculate but it was probably at least a cup full or more. I caught some of her last squirt in my mouth and pulled her face to me so I could share it with her. She readily accepted my gift and screamed and howled as she came again and again.

She calmed down a little bit and I straightened my fingers to take them out but she grabbed my wrist and told me to leave it in there. I made slight movements in her cunt just to keep her climbing the peak in little jumps. Her face was screwed up like she was being tortured and could hardly breathe.

I turned around a little keeping my hand in her pussy so she could get at my cock and she stuffed in down her throat in one gulp. Most women just take your cock and stroke it with their mouth but Sue used her mouth like she used her pussy. She sucked, ground it deep in her throat, nipped at it with her teeth, buried her nose in my pubes and jerked me with her hand. I was still fisting her and lapping at her clit, all the while she was cumming and soon I was also.

I shot my cum down her throat and when she swallowed her throat massaged my cock. I finally was able to extract my hand from her pussy and I watched it close up to its original size.

Sue stayed on my cock, sucking me until it was like a piece of grizzle in her mouth. I let it slip away from her lips and she looked at me and asked if I was ready to fuck now. I had already cum twice and I told her if she could get it up I would fuck her to death.

We rested awhile and she went back to sucking my cock and balls. She was relentless and I got hard enough to fuck her. It was a good thing she was as wet as she was and I slipped in without any effort. I started stroking and she met me banging the hell out of me. I sped up my hips and we fucked for about 20 minutes before I had to turn over and let her have the top position.

Sue fucked me seven ways to Sunday and finally came again on my cock. Her pussy just exploded and she drenched me with a second squirting session. I kept pushing up into her until she slowed, fell on my chest and went to sleep. I rolled her off and pulled a sheet over us holding her against me.

I never had a woman as wild as Sue, she didn't have any inhibitions at all and I knew she would do or try anything I suggested. She hadn't asked me to take her ass and I would if she asked but it wasn't my favorite thing to do. I wondered if she was into bondage but she never exhibited any desire for that fetish. She liked to FUCK, SUCK and FIST and that was about all I could handle from her. I knew I would need a few days to recoup from this bout with her.

To be continued. Please vote and comment