The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had another little cum when she felt me get mine and we laid there just catching our breath.

We rested a bit and I asked her if I had brought the right probe to repair what was broke, she laughed and said one third of the problem was done but there were few more things to be done and looked at Rachael and Jenny. They smiled and knew they would have to wait a little while I recharged.

We had some lunch and I admired the tits that they laid on the table when they bent forward to take something from one of the plates. I must say it was one way to be on a diet as I had forgotten to eat much. The girls noticed that I wasn't eating much so they came over and each one sat on a knee and fed me. It was a unique way of feeding me as they would put something on their breast and then to my mouth to eat from their serving tits. I must say that salad tasted a lot better served that way than from a fork. They made a game of seeing how they could decorate their breasts and feed me at the same time.

After lunch we talked a little more and my cock was starting to stiffen looking at the naked female flesh around me. Rachael and Jenny looked at one another trying to decide who would be next to take me for a ride. Mary suggested that they abdicate to age and that meant that Rachael would be next. If my strength and back held out it meant that Jenny would get my next load of cum. I knew she had her best orgasm if she felt me splash her insides with my cream. Rachael wasn't as fussy and all she needed was a hard cock or tongue.

She came to me as I sat on the couch and straddled my lap rubbing her twat on my cock and her breasts on my chest while she kissed me hard. Her tongue almost went down my throat and I could imagine what it was like to deep throat a cock. I got up and she stayed with me locking her legs around me as I carried her to the bedroom. Each step caused a stroking action and she was ready for some action by the time we reached the bed. I laid her down and slipped from her tight grasp. She whimpered as I vacated her cunt but I replaced it with my tongue.

As I had done with Mary I slipped two fingers in her and fucked in and out with measured strokes changing the angle with each stroke. Her pussy opened up a little and I slid another finger in next to the others. She pumped her hips up to meet my thrusts and I thought I would see if she could take another. I added a fourth and my hand slid in past the knuckles with only the thumb still out and I rubbed on her clit as I finger fucked her with my hand.

I didn't think she could take it all but I folded my thumb in my palm and took it slow as I went deeper and deeper into her cunt. Mary watched with a worried look on her face but I whispered to her that I wouldn't force her to take it if it caused her any pain.

Rachael was moaning and asking for more, Jenny was sucking her tits as I probed a little deeper. All of a sudden she jerked her hips up and my hand slid in to her all the way to the wrist. She let out a gasp and stiffened with her first fist orgasm. I tried to curl my fingers like I could do with Jasmine but her pussy was still too tight. I just short stroked her and again she came hard on my hand almost breaking my wrist as she twisted herself in a hard spasm. I eased my hand out of her and she had another cum as my hand left her, a small squirt washing my forearm. She was crying and sobbing and I held her until she came back to us.

"Oh my God Mike, what did you do to me? That was so, so good, I have never had anything like that before. Please hold me, I love you so much."

I knew that when she came that hard she would have a lot of mixed emotions because I had saw it happen with Jasmine and Sue. Mary came over to us and held her also comforting her and talking quietly to her.

Jenny looked at us, a look of wonder on her face. I left Rachael and went to her, she came into my arms and said:

"That was the most amazing I have ever seen, I saw Jasmine and Sue when Grace did the same thing to them but there was so much going on it was kind of all mixed up. I was worried that she would hurt herself when she came that hard. Mike, I don't think I want try that right away."

"Jenny, you have my assurance that I won't try that with you until you want to. I wouldn't want to hurt you so you don't have to worry about it. Our lovemaking will be what you are used to. Ok?"

To be honest I thought that Jenny would probably be the easiest to fist because of the size of her pussy. She had great muscle control but when you massaged inside her tunnel she relaxed and opened wide. I let things calm down before making any moves on her.

After Rachael came back to us she said she was tired and went to her room. Mary followed her and lay down with her until she went to sleep.

In the meantime Jenny climbed in my lap and we kissed and petted one another. My erection was back and she wasted no time sitting on it facing away from me. She had done this before and I think she liked it because she could be in control somewhat and also leave me free to play with her tits and clit.

I was deep in her pussy and she reached down and played with my balls as she moved her hips round and round. I was massaging her breasts rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She was getting worked up, her pussy flowing, her juices and soaking me. I loved that fact that she lubed up so much, it made everything so much easier. She put her hands on her knees and started to pump up and down, her pussy squelching and queefing as she pumped long fast strokes. I played with her ass and she was mewing and whining, asking me to keep going and not to stop.

I was nowhere near coming so I just let her do whatever she wanted to do. I pushed her a little and she went to her hands and knees and I followed her down keeping my cock inside her. I pounded her, my groin slapping against her ass in the classic rhythm of a man fucking a woman. She matched me stroke for stroke and I could feel her pussy closing around my cock. She was going to cum and I could tell that it was going to be a good one as she was excited about watching Rachael come so good. She pushed back at me and I held her hips to me and let her come on me.

I took her to her bed, laid her down and crawled between her legs. I sucked her pussy but didn't put any fingers in her because I didn't want to scare her thinking I was going to do what I did to her sister. I rose up and placed my cock at her entrance and slowly pushed my way inside her again. Her legs were around me and when I bottomed out she all but exploded, her ass came off the bed and she gripped me around my neck. I was supported on my hands and knees and she rocked below me fucking herself on my cock. Her eyes were open so wide it looked like they might pop out of her head. She was gasping for air, cursing when she had enough breath and beating my ass with her heels.

I was taking a beating but anytime you can give someone this much pleasure it was worth it. Jenny must have had half a dozen orgasms before she started to calm down. I stayed in her and I could feel my cum starting to rise to the surface. I sped up a little and painted her pussy with my seed. That triggered another climax for her as she screamed: "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, JESUS, FUCK ME GOOD." And I did.

Jenny was about fucked out and after I cuddled with her for until she fell asleep and I covered her up and went out to the living room where Mary waited for me.

"Mike I have never seen anyone cum like Rachael did today. It was scary to see your own child like that because I thought she was going to die from a stroke or something. I also know that you have given her a gift that she will always treasure. I also think it might be a curse because she won't ever find someone like you."

"Mary, both the girls will find someone someday and they will show them what they want them to do. They know what they want and with some guidance they won't settle for less. I am just the luckiest SOB to have what I have around here. All you women are loving and generous without being jealous of one another. No one expects more than I can give and in return I try to give everything I have to each of you."

"I am going to live here until I can't take care of myself anymore and by then I hope someone comes along that can take my place, hopefully a lot younger than 50."

"Don't you even think about us not taking care of you if you need help because you have given us all the love and care that has been missing since Jim passed away and as far as your age goes, you can do more than any young stud can and you know it."

Chapter 46

Rachael came to me the next day looking radiant. I asked her in and she kissed me passionately as soon as she got thru the door.

"I have to talk to you Mike. I want you to know how much I love you, I don't want to scare you off but I did want to tell how I felt. I want you to know that I don't expect you to marry me because I know you are not IN LOVE with me but I know you love me like I love you."

She babbled on and I put my finger to her lips to silence her.

"Rachael my sweetheart, I do love you as I love all the women that I have befriended. Maybe a little more because of your youth and lack of experience with the outside world. I want you to know that I will always respect you and your mother and sister."

She told me that she had sexy dreams all night and woke up several times and had to get herself off. She said her clit was tender from all the rubbing she gave it during the night. She also said she was sore from the fisting I gave her but wouldn't trade it for the world because of the powerful orgasm she had.

We talked for a short time and she excused herself saying she had stuff to do. I walked her to the door and we kissed again. Her tits and nipples pressed into my chest and gave me a departing hard on.

I had to smile to myself after she left because she was the second youngster that told me that they loved me after I had made love to them. I had better be careful or I would have a houseful of brides.

I decided to till the garden again before returning the tiller to Jasmine. I thought I would till her garden for her in payment for her lending me the machine. I worked for an hour or two and loaded the tiller on the trailer and drove to Jasmine's place.

I backed the trailer into its spot and unloaded the tiller. I was just finishing up when Jasmine came out to see what all the noise was. I asked if her garden was ready to be tilled and she nodded as I turned it around and started toward her plot. Her garden was a lot bigger than mine and it took a few hours to get it done. I put the tiller away and went to the house.

I was met at the door by Jasmine with a tray of drinks and snacks. We sat while I took a break talking about gardening. She told me that she had a lot of plants that she had started and said I could have whatever I wanted from her stock. We went around to the south side of the house and she had a big cold frame there with a hundred or so plants in starter cups. Some were already in 4" pots and since she already knew what I was planning for the garden she picked out what she thought I would need and we carried them to the Suv.

I walked behind her carrying my armload of plants enjoying the fluid way her hips worked as she walked. She just exuded sex with every movement and in spite of my good intentions I was getting hard.

With the plants all stowed away we went back to the sunny side of the house and just relished the good weather we were having sitting and talking. I thanked her for the loan of the tiller and the contribution to my garden and she thanked me for tilling up her patch. We hugged and I headed for home, thankful that she was sexually satisfied for the time being and didn't "NEED" me to really till her patch.

I brought the plants inside for the night and planned to put them in the ground in the morning, fixed some dinner, read a book until I was sleepy and went to bed. I had a little trouble falling to sleep thinking about Rachael and what she had said.

The morning was a little cloudy and the TV said it might rain in the afternoon so I thought it was a good time to get the planting done.

I was on my knees when someone knelt down beside me and I looked to see Jenny starting to plant one of the tomato plants. She obviously had done it before and didn't need any coaching from me. With her help we got the garden all planted in record time and just in time as it started to sprinkle.

We rushed to get the tools picked up and ran for the house as the rain started to come down harder. It was close to lunch time so after we cleaned up I fixed some lunch for the both of us.

Lunch wasn't anything too fancy just some sandwiches and something to drink and Jenny talked in her rapid fire manner sounding like a trip hammer at times. She was always excited about life and I loved to listen to her talk about what she wanted for her future

She finally got around to what she really came over for and got a little serious looking. She mentioned the sex party we had last night and how much she loved what I did for her.

"Mike, you know that Rachael, mom and me have fooled around for a number of years and have orally pleased one another. We have done almost everything for each other but you suck my pussy better than they ever did. Your tongue and how you use it is something else. Maybe it is because you love all of us and love to make sure you are pleasing us that makes the difference. Mom has been feeling so much better since you came here, she is so much more relaxed and when we take care of each other in-between your visits she takes her time and enjoys it more."

I let her talk and she got around to Rachael's being able to take a fist, wanting to know if I thought she could do it too. I said I thought she would be able to but whoever did it for her would have to go really slow so she didn't get hurt and maybe either Jasmine or Grace would be a good partner because they knew how to do it and had small hands.

I didn't think I should be the one as my hands were quite a bit larger than either of the two women. Jenny frowned when I said that and I think she wanted me to be her first, she had seen how gentle I was with her sister. I was just afraid the she might get carried away and I would hurt her as she had her orgasm.

She wasn't making any moves to want sex today and I was glad because Mary, Rachael and she had wore me out the other night and I needed a little time to rest. I was holding up pretty good and thank heavens I didn't need Viagra or something like that. I hoped that I would be fortunate to be one of the few men that could keep doing the ladies for a few more years. I just had to pace myself. The women all realized my limitations but the young girls must have thought I was a sex machine and could just keep going.

We finished our chat while having some refreshment and because she walked over I offered to drive her home.

Chapter 47

We had a nice gentle spring rain for a few days and my plants were looking good. I would plant some more seeds as other vegetables became ripe and used up. We had a long growing season so it was feasible to have a few harvests. I was pretty satisfied with myself and sat back basking in self- adulation.

My phone rang a few days later and it was Sue asking what I had been up to. I told her that I was about 175 and she laughed calling me a smart ass. She wanted to know if I was rested enough to take her on. I chuckled and asked her why she was beating around the bush.

"Fuck the bush Mike, I am horny and need to have a hard cock in my cunt and you are the cock I want to be in said cunt. So when the fuck can I come over and get said cock in said cunt?"

"Well since you put it that way I guess anytime you can get her would be fine."

The phone clicked and there was a knock on the door, opened it and Sue rushed in and grabbed me by the balls.

"How's that for beating around the bush?" She said laughing with me.

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to me, grinding my hardening cock into her belly. She went up on her tip toes and my cock was closer to her target. Looking into her eyes I could see the hunger she was feeling, the heat was radiating from her and I could smell her arousal.

She grinned as she turned on the lights, licking her lips.

Her blouse was almost unbuttoned to her waist, her alabaster globes beckoned me and I bent down and kissed the bulging flesh that threatened to burst free from its confinement. She held me to her breasts and I lapped at the crease formed by her breasts. I opened her blouse the rest of the way and she was wearing a shelf half bra which didn't do much to cover her nipples and areola. I kissed and nipped at her nipple, trying to suck them from the bra. It didn't take much and they were free from their restriction and presenting themselves to me.

Sue's hands were fumbling at my belt and I didn't help her, I wanted to see just how desperate she was. My belt finally unhooked and she popped the button letting them slide down my legs. Her fingers grabbed the waistband of my boxers and she tore them from me leaving my trousers around my ankles and my cock standing proud pointing at her.

Sue dropped to her knees and she devoured my staff in one swallow all the way to the root. Working her mouth up and down she was bringing me to the brink rather quickly and she knew it. Not to be denied she slowed down and let me back off while she sucked slowly on my cock.

Her hands were busy trying to undress herself and all I could do to help was unsnap her bra. Her large breasts were high and proud on her chest just aching to be mauled. She had undone her jeans but couldn't push them down in her current kneeling position. I pulled her up so she was standing and took her position kneeling before her. Her pussy was ripe for licking when I slid her jeans and panties down together, stepping out of them she spread her legs and I licked her dripping fuck slot. I was glad that the women liked the shaved look and Sue was no different. Her clit was standing uncovered high in her slit and I flicked it with my tongue bring a moan from her as she pushed her pussy at me.

I stood up and stepped out of my pants, taking Sue's hand and going to the bedroom. I pushed her gently toward the bed and she laid there with her legs spread wide, her pussy glistening with her cunt drool. I sucked at her gash and played with her velvet cave. She was becoming more insistent, so I knelt between her legs, lifting her hips and driving myself deep in her pussy. Her hips thrashed and bucked as my cock drove her to her first climax. I was just about keeping up with her as she wrapped her legs around me, trapping me in her wet quim. My cum wasn't far away and she was ready to cum with me as we punished one another beating our groins to a pulp. Her juices were sloshing out around my cock on every in stroke and we were soaking the bed.

We came together and she howled and screamed as the little death overtook her. She collapsed on the bed panting and sweating, her hair was stringing on the pillow and the sweat glistened on her body.

I let her rest for a few minutes and proceeded to lap at her pussy sucking up our combined juices. I shared our mixed cum with her and she wanted more so she went to my cock cleaning every drop from me. I hugged her to me crushing her full breasts against my chest and she pushed her pussy against my cock stimulating it back to life. I was only half hard and I knew it would be a little while before it would be hard enough to fuck her again so I fingered her puss, stimulating her clit.

Sue has an overly large clit to begin with and any stimulation makes it grow until it looks like a one inch cock. I bet she could fuck a girl with it because it gets so hard. I could feel it start to enlarge and my mouth watered just thinking about sucking it. I liked to use my tongue when I was sucking it and that drove her wild. Usually she would hump my face and I would have my chin rubbing her cunt hole. If it was late in the day and I had a bit of a stubble she liked it all the better.