All Comments on 'The Wrath of the Daemon Ch. 03'

by aka_Mike

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AffecteffectAffecteffectalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding!

5*

This series was kind of hard to follow because it jumps around in time, place, and point of view but it was worth it. I plan to read the whole story of D over again to pick up anything that I missed.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

i look forward to more stories of d

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF?

No loving wife, no sex,Should be in non erotic and maybe fetish,No even a good read.

Score 0

rnebularrnebularalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

aka_mike, thank you for sharing this deep story with us. While it was sometimes difficult to follow the timeline of events (mostly early on in the series), overall the detail of these characters and the feelings evoked during all of D's trials was extraordinary. I am glad to hear that you were able to deal with your own personal demons, using your writing to help, and hope that you are now at peace in your life. Please share more with us, when you feel you are ready. We will be waiting.

RNebular

rnebularrnebularalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

aka_mike, thank you for sharing this deep story with us. While it was sometimes difficult to follow the timeline of events (mostly early on in the series), overall the detail of these characters and the feelings evoked during all of D's trials were extraordinary. I'm glad to hear that you were able to deal with your own personal demons, using your writing to help, and hope that you are now at peace in your life. Please share more with us, when you feel you are ready. We will be waiting.

RNebular

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Best i have read yet. So sorry about Edith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Going to go back and high 5 all three in this subset. Best story-telling in the genre...

...it intrigues, reflects and evokes thoughts and feelings from another time, another life....one I left behind, except for the inevitable baggage. Unlike D, I was mostly able to walk away.

But there is always, some vestige, some lingering stuff that goes with you.

D's life was more "underworldly", where mine was simply more...obscure. But in that kind of work, there's always baggage...you can't compartmentalize enough, or shut off enough of your humanity to successfully avoid the damage and the scarring....and you can't put it behind, away, or offload it...entirely....it lingers. Some of it for a very, very long time, some of it forever.

Thank you.

Last words of my best friend and adjutant..."Carry on, Sir. I've got your six.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A TON OF NON SEQUITUR PLOTS AND THEMES

by different agents and people with their own agendas, TK U MLJ LV NV

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Well done

I didn’t see recruitment coming, but it made sense. I suspected Anais, but the ending of the prior chapter made me think it was D’s mother working with Vasquez. The connection between Anais and Elvis’ mole wasn’t even a suspicion. The thread with Angie implied some kind of split with Edith, but I thought either just a split, or a stray bullet. Another falling out with Angel... surprising, given the recent past.

From the perspective that the ending wasn’t predictable, it’s a huge success.

Thanks for sharing, very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unable to Stop Reading

My God MIke, I am sorry you are not writing here anymore. This was the most riveting story I have ever read, I could not stop. You have a great talent and I hope you are able to use it to you benefit. Fantastic plot and characters. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 stars

I have a new favorite author on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Good overall story tho first part was incomprehensible mess. Badly needed editor as typos, grammar, word and sentence editing would have made vast difference in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just not my type of reading material -

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Very good story along the lines of the Godfather, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who the fuck is Angie?! The only mention of her in this story is at the very end,when D is leaving her. I suppose she appears in some other part of a linked story!

WelshGent21WelshGent21over 1 year ago

Anonymous from 3 months ago - read the story "Family" from this author, Angie is mentioned on first page!

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Good stories spoiled by not making the sequence and links clear.

MwestohioMwestohio10 months ago

I can hear movie music playing as he drives away.

Nothingman83Nothingman8310 months ago

This should be a major movie. As soon as I win the lottery, I will ensure it becomes one, well, actually 3. And NO Tom Cruise will NOT be the lead. Just fucking outstanding, aka_Mike, thank you.

MissMudMissMud9 months ago

This should be in the Novels section. Too many characters, too many plots and subplots. Way too much detail. Too many words. Interesting to a point, but ultimately boring.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

This writer has the talent to rate among authors such as Clancy, LaAmour, Gresham and others. I'm going to spend some time just reading the other stories in his catalog. The only complaint I have is after discovering this series I had to hunt and peck to find the order to follow. Bullcorn rates this 10/5 !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous