The Wrath of the Daemon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We would not have allowed a member of an opposing Family into our ranks, at least not without the merit of an alliance from the union. Somehow, a member of the Acosta had managed to infiltrate into our ranks, this person had done it in a clever way. They had manipulated a long string of people, one after another, with the single intent of arriving into this house. They did all in their power, sacrificed their own dignity, to allow for a single opportunity to enter our ranks to destroy us from within.

"I have taken special efforts to keep this person out of contact from the Acosta, as far as they know nothing has changed outside these walls. They have no idea how devastated their position is, and I had hoped to keep this situation going until I was ready. Alas, I too underestimated the greed of people."

"Who is it?" Francisco was seething with rage, he understood that this person was not just responsible for what I had said, this person was just as responsible for the death of his brother. I felt sadness for what I was about to do to my friend, to my brother, to the man that had remained at my side through the worse. I was about to destroy his world, with a single name. For the first time in my life, I hesitated.