The Wrong Cot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,109 Followers

"So," I asked, "what did she say?"

"I'm not even sure where to begin." Ady had an inscrutable look on her face. "Not surprisingly, Jason is not taking this well. I think he believes it was an honest mistake - on both your parts - but he just doesn't understand how Allyson could have let it happen. She said he kept asking her things like 'why didn't you use your flashlight?' and 'why didn't you talk to him sooner?' He's just really hurt and upset and he kept telling her he's not sure how he can get past this, how he can ever look at her the same."

"Jesus, that's not good."

"No. But I get it. Part of me feels that way too, but I'm also not a guy. I get that this might be even harder for him."

"Yeah, I've been thinking all afternoon about how I'd react if I were him. And honestly, I'm not sure I would be any different. I'd like to think I'd be as mature about this as you've been, Ady, but I don't know..."

"What would it take for you to get over it?"

"I really don't know. Honestly, part of me would want to get even somehow..." I stopped myself right there. I had a feeling I'd just walked into a trap.

"You know, it's funny you should say that, Jake. Apparently, Jason said almost the exact same thing." I wondered where she was going with this. "He told Allyson that the only way to make it right was for him to sleep with me."

I just stared at Ady for a full five seconds, waiting for her to say something else. Then it hit me. "Wait, are you serious? Is that what Allyson was trying to talk you into that whole time? She's okay with that insane idea?"

"I think she'd do anything to make it up to him, to get him to forgive her."

"Are you telling me you think that's a good idea?" I asked incredulously.

"I didn't at first, no. But we talked about it for a long time. And to be fair, it wouldn't be anything more than what you've already done."

"You know that's not true," I bristled. "We're talking about you and Jason having sex, knowingly, with full awareness of what you're doing. I had no idea I was having sex with Allyson. The whole encounter was brief. It wasn't even a completed act. It was nothing like intentionally sleeping with another person." I paused to catch my breath and gather my thoughts. "That wouldn't be making us even. It would be going much further than Allyson and I did."

"I guess that's fair," she said in a measured tone. "So what if you did get to finish what you started? What if you spent the night with Allyson while I spent the night with Jason? And when it's done, we call it even."

I just stared at her, not believing what I was hearing. Was this really my wife talking? Could she really be on board with this idea? "This is the solution you and Allyson came up with, isn't it? And you just led me right into it..."

Ady smiled in the way she always did when she'd out-maneuvered me. This was what it was like being married to a lawyer,

"So you're really serious about this?" I finally asked. She nodded. "How did Allyson convince you?"

"It took a while. But she just kept saying 'the damage is already done; the line's already been crossed.' And I think she's right about that. We can't undo what's happened. But maybe by taking things just a little further, we can at least make sure no one comes away feeling like the victim here."

I had to admit, she had a point. But was I really okay with letting my wife sleep with Jason? And did I actually have a choice? "When would this happen?" I finally asked.

"Why not tonight? Let's just rip the bandaid off, get it over with, and hope we can move on with our lives. Otherwise the rest of the trip is guaranteed to be awkward and unpleasant."

NIGHT 4: The Swap

So that's how I found myself, no more than four hours later, lying on a cot, getting ready to spend the night with one of my wife's best friends. It was surreal. We had deliberately waited until everyone else in the camp had retired to their cots, not wanting to draw attention to the partner swap that was about to occur. There was no cloud cover, so it wasn't quite as dark as the night before. The stars were out, at least those that weren't blocked by the towering canyon walls. So when Allyson approached, I could actually see who she was, at least once she got within a few feet of me.

Without saying anything, she lay down on top of Ady's sleeping bag on the cot next me. She was on her side, facing me. We stayed like that for a while, somewhat awkwardly, neither of us knowing quite what to do or say. But, by agreement, we had two hours, so there was no need to rush anything.

"Are you really okay with this?" I finally asked. "I mean, with Ady and Jason, you know..."

"Fucking each other?" she finished, "no, not at all. But it's the only way he's ever going to get over this. And I deserve it; I'm the idiot who can't find my way back to my own damn cot, who ends up hopping on someone else's cock." Despite the bitterness in her words, there was some playfulness in her tone too. Allyson was a sarcastic person by nature.

"You shouldn't beat yourself up over it. It was a crazy thing, but it could have happened to anyone."

"Yeah, anyone in a badly written porn movie." She gave a half smile. "Don't take what I'm saying the wrong way, Jake. I don't want to make it sound like it wasn't fun, at least while it lasted. It was pretty hot, actually. And I really should have known sooner..." She trailed off.

"What do you mean? What gave me away?"

She hesitated, "I...shouldn't say." I raised my eyebrow in curiosity. She didn't answer immediately.

"Fine," she finally answered, "let's just say that you felt a little...bigger...you know...down there...than what I'm used to."

I couldn't help but smile at that. "You know, I should have known too. What you were doing, facing away, moving your hips like that, that's not something she does. The funny thing is, though, if you'd been facing me, I would have known instantly. Your breasts are twice the size of Ady's."

She smiled at that.

It was then that I leaned in and kissed her. We kissed slowly at first, gently, with just our lips, our hands still at our sides. But her hand soon moved to my chest and mine to her thigh. For a long time, we did little more than kiss, but the intensity of our kissing continued to grow. And then the clothes started to come off. It started with my t-shirt, then her shorts, leaving her in just her panties and a tank top. She had no bra underneath.

After some more kissing and groping, she pushed me onto my back, crawled on top of me, and continued kissing me urgently. I had one hand on her ass and with the other I reached up and moved the strap of her tank top down her right shoulder, freeing her right breast. A moment later, it was in my mouth and she let out a sigh.

"Oh god, Jake, I want you inside me again."

In a matter of seconds, I'd shimmied my shorts and boxers down and freed my cock. Defty, she slid her panties to the side without taking them off and guided my cock inside her. She was so wet that I slid all the way in smoothly. Though my cock had been inside her just the night before, this felt different. Knowingly being inside someone other than Ady, for the first time in 15 years, felt surreal. Allyson moved gracefully, guiding her hips up and down in a rolling motion, as my mouth moved between her breast and her lips. We continued like that for quite some time, slowly building our pace. By then, we could hear the sounds of at least two other couples who were similarly engaged, though I was pretty sure neither were Jason and Ady, who'd intentionally set up their cots on the far side of the encampment.

Allyson made no attempt whatsoever to be quiet. She was moaning audibly from nearly the beginning, and the longer we went, the louder her vocalizations became. With her hands planted firmly on my chest, she ground her hips into me with increasing urgency, clearly building toward orgasm. When she finally got there, she screamed "oh god, Jake!"

Almost as soon as the words escaped her lips, she seemed to realize her error. She froze and and her eyes opened wide, as an alarmed look came across her face. She ducked down, as if hiding, and whispered urgently in my ear, "oh shit. Oh Shit. Shit. Shit. They're all going to know now aren't they? They'll know I was fucking you, not Jason. Why am I such a fucking idiot?"

I tried to think of the right thing to say, but my ability to concentrate was impaired by the fact that my still rock hard cock was inside a woman who was not my wife. Eventually, and somewhat pathetically, I whispered back "I doubt anyone will put the pieces together. Lots of people are making noises." The last part at least was true. I could make out the sounds of at two different couples still going at in the near vicinity. What I didn't mention was that, by the sound alone, I could easily tell who those couples were (Amy and her boyfriend Keith to our right and Kara and her husband Jim to our left).

Allyson raised her head and looked directly in my eyes, as if trying to gauge whether I was being sincere. Apparently she was thoroughly unconvinced because a moment later she lowered her head and whispered, "you're a good fuck, but a bad liar."

It was only then that she seemed to realize that I was still inside her, that from my perspective, our encounter had been interrupted prior to completion. She nibbled my ear and whispered, "I'm sorry, Jake. In my panic, I totally forgot about finishing you off." With that, she began to move her hips again, slowly pistoning up and down on my cock.

Wanting a change of position, I reached around to brace her back and slowly rolled us over onto the other cot until we were in the missionary position. Once we were in position, Allyson raised her legs high, and I began to move faster. Between the slapping noises and the creaking of the cot, we were making quite a ruckus. Sensing my impending orgasm, she blurted out, perhaps a little more loudly than she had intended, "don't come in me, Jake, just in case."

She said it just in time for me to pull out. As I did, she grasped my cock with one hand and lifted up her tank top with the other, exposing most of her belly. In the dim light, I could barely see the ropes of cum shooting out and landing near her belly button.

After we'd cleaned ourselves off, Allyson crawled into my sleeping bag with me and lay down with her head on my shoulder. We had agreed that Allyson and Ady would return to their cots at midnight and it wasn't yet 11:00. Allyson finally broke the silence. "So do you think I've made things worse tonight? How do you think Ady and Jason are going to react if tomorrow everyone in camp knows what we did tonight?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "But even if they know, maybe they won't say anything. Jason and Ady may never know that they know. Right?"

"I guess."

I must have dozed off after that, because the next thing I knew, my watch was vibrating. It was midnight. I woke Allyson, who had dozed off too, and she gave me a final kiss goodbye before heading back to Jason. A minute or so later, Ady walked quietly back into view. In the dim light, her expression was hard to read. I had no idea what to say to her. She didn't seem to want to talk either, but, reassuringly, she crawled into my sleeping bag with me and curled up onto me, her arm draped across my body and her head resting on my chest. We both promptly fell asleep.

DAY 5: Everyone Knows

During breakfast the next morning, Ady and I kept getting weird looks. At first I thought I was imagining it, but when Jason and Allyson walked into the center of camp and I saw the way others were looking at them and whispering, I knew something was up.

It didn't take long to get confirmation. Lori, true to form, was plugged in to every bit of gossip within the group, and before everyone had even finished their morning coffee, she had dragged Ady and Allyson off into the brush to confront them with what she'd heard.

Ady came back about 10 minutes later, shaking her head as we made eye contact, but not looking terribly upset. She pulled me aside. "Good news, Jake. Everyone knows about last night and they all think we're kinky swingers," she said with a deadpan delivery. "Apparently neither of us are as discreet as we thought. According to Lori, Terra and Frank actually saw Jason and I in the act. Oh, and apparently both Kara and Amy heard Allyson calling out your name last night when you too were going at it. Allyson's hoping that detail doesn't make it back to Jason."

"Oh man. What the hell did we get ourselves into? How did Lori react to all this?"

Ady smirked a little. "Honestly, I think she was totally unnerved. Not necessary by what we did, but by the thought that we might actually be swingers and somehow she didn't know about it until now."

"I assume you explained the situation."

"Yeah, we gave her the quick version. Assured her this was a one time thing. And I swear to god she looked disappointed. I really wonder about her sometimes."

We were interrupted by the guides calling everyone to come down to the rafts. As I was heading down to the water, Jason and I made eye contact. Unlike yesterday, he didn't try to avoid it and seemed to be in a much better place. He nodded at me, as if to say "we're good; no hard feelings," as we stepped onto the raft.

...

That afternoon, we stopped at the incredible Havasu Creek. Words don't even begin to describe the surreal beauty of that place: pristine turquoise water, like the beach in Tahiti, picturesque waterfalls and countless tranquil pools. It was like paradise. I'd never seen anything like it. And it seemed to have an intoxicating effect on everyone. The usual suspects (Sam, Serena, Amy, Kara) were all topless almost immediately. But what really shocked me was when I turned around and saw Ady's breasts. I never, in a thousand years, thought I'd see Ady go topless in front of other people. Never. But as I looked around, all I saw were breasts. Everyone was topless.

Ady looked at me and shrugged, "when in Rome, I guess. I didn't want to be the prude one." She smiled, "and now I've got a reputation as a swinger to uphold."

Ady seemed a little self-conscious at first, but before long, neither of us thought anything of it. We each took a few jumps off of a decent sized waterfall into a large pool below and everyone clapped and cheered. After a while, though, we decided to venture off upstream and explore some more secluded areas. Several times, one of us pulled the other into an embrace and we kissed. I even took the opportunity to fondle her breasts a few times. We seemed to be in a good place, but neither of us asked the other any questions about the night before. I wondered how long that would last.

We reached a point where the creek forked off in several directions. We clung to the left wall of the canyon and followed the water around the bend to where we could hear another small waterfall. Up ahead, Ady had stopped and was peering over a small bush, toward the waterfall. I came up behind her. It was then that I realized why she had stopped. Under the small waterfall, I saw a man's back, with two legs sticking out by each hip. I looked closer. It was Tom, our muscle-bound New Zealander guide and the legs belonged to Sam. He was standing in the creek. She was seated on a rock just behind the small waterfall. By the way his hips were moving, it was clear that they were fucking. He had his arms around her hips, supporting her on the rock as he thrust into her.

I grabbed Ady by the hips and motioned for her to move forward. We got closer, so we could get a better view, though we were still 15 to 20 feet away from them, with a large rock to provide us some cover. From my new vantage point, I could see Sam's face and breasts. Her eyes were closed, lost in passion. It was the most erotic sight I'd ever seen, and despite all the sex I'd had over the last few days, I was instantly hard. And I could tell Ady was just as transfixed by what she was seeing.

We were standing in a portion of the creek with very warm water that came up to our mid thighs. Ady was directly in front of me, wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini bottom. Reflexively, I reached out and grabbed her hips, rubbing my erection against her ass. She sighed, offering no resistance. As we continued to watch, I lowered my trunks and began rubbing my bare cock up and down the crack of her ass. She pushed her ass up against me and sighed again, continuing to watch Tom and Sam. I reached down and moved her bikini to the side, exposing her pussy, and a second later I was inside her.

For what seemed like a long time, I slowly thrust in and out of her, both of us continuing to watch the scene in front of us, silently. At one point, Tom lifted Sam off the rock and into the creek. He spun her around. She put both hands on the rock and extended her ass toward him. In an instant, he was back inside her, fucking her aggressively from behind, his huge arms wrapped around her, groping her.

By this point, Ady had begun fingering herself and I could tell she was getting close to orgasm. As much as I'd enjoyed the show, I'd seen enough by that point and I wanted to focus on Ady. I pulled out of her and spun her around. Then I reached down, lifted her up and gently laid her down on the sandy bank of the creek. She spread her legs, welcoming me, and I wasted no time plunging my cock back inside her. I dug my hands into the wet sand below her thighs, propping her legs up high and wide, maximizing my penetration. We kissed passionately as my balls slapped against her over and over.

After a few minutes of this, we were both nearing orgasm. It was then that Ady's eyes suddenly went wide. "Jake! Jake! Stop!" she whispered urgently, putting her hands on my chest to stop me. "They're watching us."

I stopped thrusting and looked back over my shoulder. Tom and Sam were standing in the creek, about 15 feet behind us. They were no longer screwing but were just standing there, casually watching us, smiles on their faces. My brain was telling me I should stop. But I was so close to coming, so desperate to get my release. So instead I turned back toward Ady, looked her right in the eyes, and began thrusting again, urgently.

Ady looked shocked, but after a few seconds, I could tell that her lust had regained control. Her fingers shot back down to her clit and she began fingering herself frantically. Her eyes soon grew wide again and she started saying "oh god...oh god...oh my god...oh fuck, I'm coming, Jake!" Her eyes closed and she threw her head back into the sand as she climaxed, her hips shaking and her pussy spasming, pushing me over the edge as well. I'm not sure quite what came over me, but instead of coming inside her, I pulled out at the last moment and watched as my cum shot across her belly and up onto her chest and face. Feeling the droplets hit her, she opened her eyes again and lifted her head. She smiled and shook her head, as if chiding me for acting like a porn star. But she was all smiles, basking in a post-orgasmic glow.

By the time we stood up to wash ourselves off in the creek, Tom and Sam were gone.

NIGHT 5: Putting the Cots Together

That night, during dinner, Ady ditched me to join Allyson and Lori. With some amount of trepidation, I went and sat next to John and Jason, who were sitting by the bank, drinking beers. As we spoke, it quickly became clear that Lori had already filled John in on our "swap" and the circumstances that led to it. John was a doctor and former army field medic and he had a very direct way of speaking; he was never one to beat around the bush. Within seconds of me sitting down, he was peppering both Jason and I with questions. He asked us how we felt about what had happened, how we thought Ady and Allyson were handling it, etc. It was awkward to talk about, particularly in front of Jason, but in a way, I was hugely thankful to John for making us get it all out in the open. It was like a group therapy session. And by the end of it, Jason and I were in a much better place, once again friendly and relatively at ease with each other.

Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,109 Followers