The Wrong Cot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the conversation turned from "the swap" to a more general discussion of the sexually charged atmosphere of the last few days: the loud, ubiquitous sex at night, the increasingly frequent nudity on display each day. Though I'm almost never one to kiss and tell, I found myself telling John and Jason about our experience at Havasu earlier, stumbling upon Tom and Sam and then having sex in the creek. As it turned out, both Jason and John had similar stories to tell. John told us that he and Lori had snuck off and had sex at the creek as well. And Allyson had given Jason a blowjob after they'd watched Amy and Keith going at it.

At one point, I commented that I hadn't had this much sex since I was in my 20s and expressed some doubt that I could keep up this pace for two more days. Jason nodded in agreement. It was then that John excused himself briefly, heading back toward his cot. When he returned, a minute later, he reached into his pocket and took out a handful of what looked like individual packs of aspirin or ibuprofen. He gave several to both Jason and me. It took a moment for me to realize what they were: Viagra single packs. "This should do the trick," John said. "One of the perks of being a doctor. I don't use these much, but they're kinda fun once in a while. I'm planning on taking one tonight."

I'd never taken Viagra or Cialis or anything like that before, but I had always been intrigued. The night had suddenly gotten more interesting.

It got even more interesting after dinner, when Ady told me that she and Allyson and Lori had, after some discussion, agreed to rearrange our cots, moving all six of them into the same little clearing that originally just held ours. Intrigued, I walked through our sleeping area on the way back from a bathroom break. The cots were all packed into a sandy area about 15 feet in diameter. While each couple's cots were spaced out on the perimeter of the circle, they were all close enough to each other that, with any amount of starlight, it would be easy to see what the other couples were doing. And no doubt that was intentional.

Once I'd made my way back to the communal area, I sat down next to Ady. She looked at me immediately, clearly wondering what I thought of the sleeping situation. I raised my eyebrows and then whispered into her ear, "not much privacy there. Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Not really," she whispered back, "but I can't stop thinking about what we did earlier, how they were watching us. Is it weird that I kinda got off on that?"

"Not at all. But we don't really know Tom or Sam and will probably never see them again. But Lori and Allyson...we see them all the time."

"So do you think this is a bad idea?"

"I don't know. I guess we've already across more significant lines with Jason and Allyson. This is actually kind of tame by comparison. But Lori..."

"Yeah, I know. She's a piece of work. She was actually hinting at more than just watching. While she won't admit it, I think she's kind of jealous of the whole 'swap' thing we did last night. Like we left her out or something. It was actually Allyson who suggested this arrangement tonight, and I think part of her thinking was that maybe it would appease Lori, make her feel included, and maybe that can be the end of it."

I raised my eyebrows again, conveying both my skepticism of Allyson's logic and surprise that Ady found it at all convincing. But whatever my reservations about where this was headed, I had to admit that I was intrigued by it all. When Ady wasn't looking I popped one of the Viagra and washed it down with my beer.

...

The six of us were some of the last to leave the communal area and head off the bed. Twenty minutes later, we had all brushed our teeth, made our respective trips down to the toilet or river, and were lying on our cots under the stars. Once the flashlights were off and my eyes had adjusted to the dark, it was clear just how intimate a setting this was. There was more than enough starlight for me to clearly see Lori and Allyson on their respective cots. Both, like Ady, were wearing tight fitting tank tops and skimpy sleep shorts. As I lay spooning with Ady, my hand on her hip, both of us facing inward toward the other cots, I very quickly found myself with a strong erection.

With her ass pressed up against me, she noticed too, and she slowly reached her hand back to rub it through my shorts. I began to kiss Ady on the neck. By this time, the other two couples had maneuvered into similar positions and looked to be similarly engaged in cuddling and very light foreplay. This continued for quite some time before anyone dared to up the ante. Like previous nights, what ultimately prodded us on were the sounds coming from elsewhere in the camp. Just behind us, on the other side of some bushes, a couple had clearly begun to have sex. I knew from my surveying of the scene earlier that the cot on the other side of the bushes belonged to Serena, the beautiful Filipina guide. I wasn't sure who she was having sex with, though, which somehow made it an even bigger turn on. There were at least two other couples already going at it in other parts of the camp.

By this time, I felt like my erection was going to burst out of my shorts. I was desperate to escalate what we were doing. So I took it upon myself to make that happen. Gently, I reached down and began to slide Ady's shorts down her hips. She gave no resistance. I then slid my own shorts down, freeing my cock. I lined it up and plunged it inside Ady, who was already dripping wet. She gasped audibly as I entered here, which alerted the others to what we were doing, if they hadn't noticed already.

As I began slowly thrusting in and out, I watched as Lori and then Allyson were slowly disrobed by their husbands. Following my lead, both soon removed their wives' shorts. And Jason pulled down the strap on the left side of Allyson's tank top, exposing her left breast. He caressed her breast with one hand as he slowly thrust into her from behind. Seeing this, Lori sighed and sat up. She pushed John over onto his back and quickly got on top of him, lowering herself onto his cock. She then reached down and pulled her tank top up over her head. Now completely naked, she placed her hands on John's chest and began to really ride him. It was an incredible sight to behold.

Before long, Allyson followed suit, but instead of facing Jason, she straddled him facing his feet, as she had with me that fateful night in the pitch black. Almost as soon as she'd slid onto his cock, he pulled down the other strap of her tank top, letting the whole shirt fall down to her waist and exposing both of her incredible tits.

Ady and I opted for an entirely different position. She rolled over onto her stomach, temporarily breaking the connection. Keeping her head and shoulders on the pillow, she got onto her knees, thrusting her ass high off the cot. Taking the hint, I got onto my knees behind her, grabbed her firmly around the hips, and re-entered her. She gasped loudly as I did so.

Before long, the sounds coming from just our corner of camp were incredibly loud. It was like we were all trying to outdo each other. We all shuffled through several different positions, as if wanting to put on the complete show for each other. Eventually I found myself lying on my back, with Ady riding on top of me. She liked to finish in that position because it was easier for her to orgasm without using her hands. I finally took the opportunity to remove her tank top, leaving her completely naked. She was so lost in passion that she barely noticed.

It was then that I noticed that there were people standing around the perimeter of our camp area, watching us. It was too dark to make out more than their silhouettes, but there must have been at least six or seven people standing around. And there could have been more that I just couldn't see from my vantage point. Ady hadn't noticed them yet, but when I looked around, I saw that both Lori and Allyson had noticed. Lori was on all fours, getting drilled from behind by John and moaning wildly. Allyson, like Ady, was riding on top of her husband. When I looked in her direction, we briefly made eye contact and she grinned at me.

When Ady finally opened her eyes and noticed the audience we'd generated, I saw a flash of self-consciousness pass across her face, but it was quickly replaced by a wide eyed look of pure lust. A few seconds later she screamed "oh god" and came hard, shaking and quivering on top of me.

The rest of us all came soon thereafter, one after another, and when the show was over, our audience silently dispersed.

...

I awoke a little before dawn, desperately needing to pee. There was just enough light that I didn't need to bring a flashlight with me as I made my way down to the river. On my way back up, I nearly crashed into Allyson, who had apparently just made a bathroom run as well. I was startled not just because of the unexpected contact, but by the fact that Allyson was wearing only a pair of sleep shorts. She reflexively moved one of her arms up to cover her breasts, before smiling sheepishly and letting it drop again.

"I guess it's silly to cover up at this point," she said, sleepily. Her straight black hair was all disheveled and fell down onto her perfects breasts. She looked so beautiful. Without even really thinking, I reached out and grabbed her arm, gently pulling her toward me. I leaned down and kissed her and she kissed me back.

I'm not sure what I was thinking. I probably wasn't thinking. But at that moment I wanted so badly to touch her. The feeling seemed to be mutual because she practically melted into my arms and before long we were kissing passionately. I'm not sure if it was the Viagra still in my system or the eroticism of the moment, but my cock reacted almost immediately, poking through my shorts. Allyson felt it and immediately reached for it.

The rest happened very fast. I yanked her shorts down as she did the same to me. We were standing right near one of the beached rafts, so I picked Allyson up and sat her on one of the raft's pontoons. A moment later I was inside her, my hands gripping her hips. It was a fast, almost animalist fuck. There was nothing gentle or tender. We just wanted each other and didn't care about anything else. She came surprisingly quickly, her eyes growing wide as she mouthed "oh god" and I felt her spasm on my cock. A moment later I pulled out and ropes of cum landed on her tummy.

When it was done, neither of us said anything. We just kissed a final time, found our shorts, and then wandered back to our cots.

DAY 6: Getting Ready for the Finale

I couldn't fall back asleep once I was back on my cot. I just kept replaying my encounter with Allyson in my mind. Did I just cheat on Ady? Did the fact that I'd already had sex with Allyson twice in the last few days, with Ady's knowledge, mitigate things at all? Why did it feel so right in the moment?

After an hour lost in my thoughts, it was truly dawn and there was some movement around the camp, most likely some early risers getting up to bathe in the river. Since I couldn't sleep, I decided to join them. When I got down to the river, towel over my shoulder, there were already seven or eight people in the water, all of them in various states of undress. None of them seemed a bit self-conscious about it either. What a difference a week had made.

Just as I'd stripped down and entered the cold water, Allyson appeared on the bank. She looked startled at first to see me. But she didn't turn away. She'd clearly come down to wash off too. Before long, we were both naked, standing in knee deep water about five feet apart from each other. I finally broke the silence, speaking in a soft voice so as not to be overheard, "should we talk about it?"

She sighed, replying, "I don't know, Jake. I'm not sure what's going on anywhere. This is all so strange. Do you think we can just have a 'what happens in the canyon, stays in the canyon' rule?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, I'd vote for that. Not sure it will work, but..." I trailed off, not sure what else to say. After a bit of silence, I finally asked what I'd been meaning to ask: "So should I assume from your answer that you're not planning on telling Jason about what happened earlier?"

She looked at me for a moment before replying, "not yet. Maybe when this is all said and done. I don't know. I just have a feeling that we're not done with the craziness. We've still got another day and night of this, and if I'm gonna have to confess my sins, I'd rather do it all at once, when we're all home and away from this craziness."

I was so glad she said that. It was exactly what I was thinking. I knew there would likely be a reckoning at some point, but I just didn't want to face it out here, where there was no privacy and so much craziness. And selfishly, part of me really wanted at least one more chance to be with Allyson. "Okay," I said. "I won't say anything to Ady, either. At least here in the canyon."

...

The rest of the day went by relatively uneventfully, at least from an interpersonal standpoint. We had a lot of river to cover, including some major rapids, so we spent the vast majority of the day in the boats, only stopping for lunch and for a brief pitstop in the afternoon. There were no side excursions or other opportunities for mischief. But the guides really built up anticipation for the evening. Being our last night in the canyon, the guides were planning a major luau type feast where we would use up the remaining food and alcohol. They said there would be music and dancing and that we should change into our best remaining clothes for the occasion.

NIGHT 6: The Grand Finale

The final night was one I will never forget as long as I live.

Almost as soon as we'd beached the rafts, people began changing into nicer clothes. Because most of us had stayed at least one night in Vegas at the beginning of the trip and many planned to stay there a night or two afterward, just about everyone had something other than river clothes packed deep in their bags. I opted for a polo shirt and khaki shorts, as did most of the other men.

But the women really put us to shame. Most wore skimpy dresses or short skirts and plunging tops, the kind of outfits that women somehow feel compelled to wear when going out for a night in Vegas. It was quite a sight after a week of river attire. Ady looked gorgeous in a skimpy red dress that laced together in the chest area. Lori wore a sexy summer dress with a floral pattern. And Allyson opted for a short skirt and sleeveless top that showed a ton of cleavage. The other women in the camp looked amazing too. Sam, the guide, was wearing a cute little romper outfit that clung to her petite frame. Amy, fittingly, wore a backless dress that looked like something a flower child would have worn during the Summer of Love. Kara, perhaps most shockingly, wore a top with a neckline that dropped well below her breasts, exposing an absurd amount of cleavage. She'd really come a long way since the beginning of the trip.

As we all started drinking beer and wine and waiting for the food to cook, I couldn't help noticing several of the men pulling out Viagra packs, which they must gotten from John. I discreetly did the same, chasing my pill with a swig of beer.

In the center of the camp's common area, where all the food was being cooked, the guides set up a cluster of lanterns, as they typically did, as well as a large portable speaker. None of us had heard any music since the trip began, so when the music started, it had an almost hypnotic effect on everyone, particularly those of us who had already had a few drinks and were feeling buzzed. There's really no feeling quite like that initial buzz of the night, particularly when you're outdoors in a beautiful setting.

The feast was incredible. There were all kinds of freshly grilled meats and vegetables, deliciously seasoned and cooked to perfection by Sam, who wore an apron over her her skimpy outfit. Something about eating outdoors, particularly somewhere so beautiful, has a way of making everything taste just a little better.

After dinner, as the sun began to set, Tom, who was playing DJ, turned up the music and led us through an eclectic playlist, one that had something in it for people of all musical tastes.

After a while, he paused the music. There was some tapping of glasses, and Arlo stood on top of a cooler to address everyone. "Guys, this is our last night. Tomorrow we only need to go a few miles down the river before we'll get to the spot where the helicopters are gonna pick you up and take you up to Bar Ten Ranch for lunch and well-deserved hot shower." The group cheered at the mention of the hot shower. Arlo smiled and continued, "but that's tomorrow. We've still got tonight, so let's live it up." Another cheer from the group. "I can tell you truthfully that this has been a trip unlike any other I've been on. I don't know if there's something in the water or what, but ya'll are crazy." He smiled as he said that. "Normally, I'd encourage the group to dance and live it up, because you might never have an experience like this again. But I don't think this is a group that needs any prodding. Anyway, it's been a helluva trip and I'm gonna miss you guys when it's done." He raised his beer in the air, making a toast, "to us!"

Everyone cheered back in unison, "to us!" and, with that, the music began playing again.

We'd all had a decent amount to drink by that point and still had a fair amount of energy, given we'd done little all day other than sit in the rafts. So before long, nearly everyone was dancing, barefoot in the sand. Everyone was very loose and playful from the beginning, and we were all so familiar with each other by this point in the trip, that we didn't just pair up with our spouses. In fact, it was Lori who first pulled me off my seat and onto the sandy dance floor. She wrapped her arms around my neck and shuffled up close against me, being very flirtatious. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Jason and Ady were dancing together, also very closely. She was whispering something in his ear and smiling flirtatiously. The intimacy and familiarity of their body language caused a momentary flash of jealousy. Then the rational side of my brain reminded me that I had fucked her best friend, Jason's wife, that morning and therefore had no right to be jealous.

Lori caught me looking at Jason and Ady. It prompted her to stand on her tiptoes and whisper in my ear, "I know what you did last night...on the raft." Taken aback, I looked down at her, pretending my best to look like I had no idea what she was talking about. She smiled mischievously and then leaned forward to whisper again, "I was awake and I saw you guys. It was hot!"

Not knowing what else to say, I leaned forward and said "please don't tell Ady. I haven't told her yet."

She leaned in again and said "oh don't worry. I think we'll all have things to confess when this is all said and done." Then she reached down and grabbed my crotch area. "Oh, and before tonight's done, I'm gonna fuck your brains out." Then she kissed me quickly on the lips, flashed a devilish smile, and darted off to find a new partner.

I stood there for a while, stunned. I was rescued from my thoughts by Allyson, who put her arms around me and began to move her hips slowly to the music. She looked gorgeous. "Have you seen our spouses recently?" she asked casually. I glanced over. Jason and Ady were still dancing closely together, like a couple would. "I'm inclined to let that play out as far as they want to take it tonight. It's only fair. And that way I won't feel as bad about what we did."

I swallowed, trying to push away the jealousy that thought triggered. "Yeah, I guess so," I finally replied.