The Wrong Cot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But on the bright side, that might give us one more chance to be together. That wouldn't be so bad." She smiled at me seductively.

"No, it definitely wouldn't," I said back, smiling, "though I think you may have some competition. Lori seems pretty buzzed and she just told me she was going to...how did she put it?..oh yeah 'fuck my brains out.'"

"Holy shit!" Allyson said, stifling a laugh. "I'm honestly not all that surprised, though. You should have heard some of things she's said to me and Ady. She claims she's joking, but basically she's been lobbying for an orgy."

"What do you think's going to happen tonight?" I asked.

"I have no idea. But my guess is it's either going to get pretty wild or really awkward soon. Maybe both. Just do me a favor and don't forget to find me later." I nodded, smiling. With that, she leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips, not for terribly long, but for long enough to get a rise out of me.

After a couple more drinks and few more dance partners, I found myself dancing with Ady. She was looking beautiful and was very talkative and affectionate, the way she gets when she's pretty tipsy. She leaned in and said, "this is all really crazy, Jake. I don't know where the lines are any more, especially the ones we've already crossed."

I just nodded and said "I know."

"Is it bad if I want to cross some of them again?" she asked with a real uncertainty and vulnerability in her voice.

"No," I responded, "that's just human. Look, Ady, let's just see where things go, but if you want to be with Jason again tonight, I'm okay with that."

She looked up at me earnestly. "Really, Jake?"

I nodded again and then leaned in to kiss her. We kissed for a while and before long I had a raging erection in my shorts. It was around then that we heard a deep voice with a thick Kiwi accent ask "do you mind if I have a dance?" It was Tom, our guide, asking to dance with Ady. He had been dancing with Sam, who, once Ady accepted Tom's offer, threw her arms around me.

The music was slow and she pulled in close, a grin on her face. Before long, she reached in and spoke into my ear, "just want you to know that what I saw yesterday at Havasu, that was one of the hottest things I've ever seen." When she leaned back out, she had a wicked smile on her face. If the lighting weren't so dim, she would have seen me blushing.

I leaned in to reply: "we felt the same about you guys, you know, under the waterfall. You...inspired us."

She smiled back, clearly pleased with my response. "This is my 20th trip down the river, and I've never seen a hornier bunch. Being around you guys...we just couldn't help ourselves." With that she reached around and grabbed me in the ass, while pressing herself closer against me. To my embarrassment, my Viagra fueled hard on roared back to life, unmistakably pressing against her hip. When she felt it, she looked up and flashed that same wicked grin, but didn't say anything else.

It was around that time that I first noticed Amy. She and her boyfriend, Keith, were really going at it. She had her eyes closed and her back pressed up against him. He was kissing her neck and had one hand under her dress and another fondling her breasts on top of her dress. A number of us were staring at them but they clearly didn't care. As Sam watched, I felt her press even closer against me.

Over the next few minutes, things escalated quickly with Amy and Keith. Keith hiked up the bottom of Amy's dress so that her bare ass was pressed up against him. It was clear from our vantage point that she was not wearing any panties. Before long, he was fumbling with his fly and it was clear what was about to happen. Sure enough, in short order, he had freed his cock and buried it deep inside of Amy, all while they continued to sway to the music.

As they continued their love-making, oblivious to everyone around them, more and more of the rest of us stopped dancing and just stood there watching. Sam gave me a quick grope, feeling my hard on, before smiling again and wandering off, perhaps to find Tom. A few seconds later, Ady reappeared, sliding her arm around my back as she watched Amy and Keith, who had by this point moved toward the center of the circle, clearly aware that they were putting on a show.

Amy then pulled away, letting her dress fall and leaving Keith's cock exposed for all to see. Within seconds, though, she was on her knees in the sand, in front of him, and she took his cock into her mouth. Ady and several others let out involuntary gasps as this scene played out in front of us. While Amy was sucking Keith's cock, she skillfully undid his shorts and pulled them down, enabling him to step out of them entirely. After several more minutes of well-executed felatio, Amy stood up and gently pushed Keith down, until he was seated in the sand. Then she climbed on top of him and lowered herself down until he was once again inside her.

As she began to ride up and down on him, she reached back and undid the strap around her neck that was holding her dress up. It immediately fell down to her waist, revealing her spectacular breasts. Within seconds, Keith was leaning forward, propping himself up on his elbows, and taking her breasts one by one into his mouth. Amy now had her eyes open and was surveying her audience, looking for the the lust in their eyes and clearly getting off on it.

It was at this point that some of the audience began to do more than watch. I first noticed Kara and her husband, Lance. They were standing toward the outer edge of the crowd, but on the opposite side of the circle from Ady and me. Much as Amy and Keith had started, Lance was standing directly behind Kara and had pushed her skirt up over her ass. He began fumbling with his zipper and a few moments later, I could tell by the reaction in Kara's eyes that she had just been penetrated.

Meanwhile, just to our right, Lori was attempting to free John's cock from the confines of his shorts and struggling a bit. When she finally succeeded, she immediately dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. By this point, Ady was rubbing my cock through my shorts, but we were both content to watch, at least for the moment. Jason and Allyson also seemed largely content to watch, though from my vantage point, it was hard to tell just what Allyson's hand was doing to Jason. For all I knew, his cock was out and she was stroking it.

I noticed that at least one couple, Kevin and Janet, had disappeared, presumably headed back to their cot or to somewhere more secluded. And just as I was noticing their absence, I saw Serena take Arlo by the hand and lead him out into the darkness. I had assumed they'd been sleeping together since I heard Serena moaning the other night, but this was my first confirmation. They'd been pretty discreet up until that point.

By now, Kara was on all fours getting fucked vigorously by her husband as they both continued to watch Amy and Keith, who were still putting on a show in the center of the circle. The show, however, was clearly nearing its climax. Amy was moving her hips back and forth rapidly, grinding against Keith, her loud moaning leaving no doubt that she and Keith had been the mystery couple on that first pitch black night.

As Amy came loudly, it was clearly too much for John, who shook and said "oh god." Lori moved her mouth off his cock but left her hand to finish him, as his load shot out into the sand.

With the main event over, Ady grabbed my hand and led me back toward our cots. Allyson and Jason followed.

Before we even got to the cots, which were arranged much like the night before, I was unzipping the back of Ady's dress. Before I could get it off, though, she'd turned around and was playing with the button on my shorts. As soon as she got it undone, she yanked them down, along with my underwear, exposing my rock hard cock. Almost immediately, she was down on her knees and had my cock in her mouth. As I stood there, I watch as Jason undressed Allyson a few feet away. It dawned on me, as I stared at Allyson's breasts, that it was much lighter than it had been the night before. I turned and realized that Lori and John had followed us back to the cots, and John was carrying one of the big electric lanterns from the common area.

Ady noticed them but continued what she was doing. But then something interesting happened. While John sat down on his cot, Lori came over to us. She came within a foot of me, but didn't touch me. She just stood and stared down at my cock. Ady, her lips still around my cock, looked up at Lori, undoubtedly wondering what she was up to. But the fact that she didn't stop or say anything seemed to embolden Lori, who slowly reached a hand out to touch my ass. Her hand then moved over to caress my balls. It was then that Ady finally stopped and rose to her feet. But rather than tell Lori off or push her away, Ady took Lori's hand and guided it up until it was grasping my cock. Lori clearly took this as some sort of blanket permission to do whatever she wanted because a few seconds later, she was down on her knees and had my cock in her mouth.

As I looked over, I realized that Jason and Allyson had stopped what they were doing and were watching us. Both were now naked, and Allyson was stroking Jason's cock, but otherwise, they were just watching us. When Ady saw this, she left my side and walked over to them. She stopped in front of Jason and then wriggled out of her dress, letting it fall into the sand. Then, after looking briefly at Allyson, she stepped forward and put a knee down on either side of Jason's waist, straddling him. She reached back, grabbed his cock, and guided it inside her.

I was so stunned by Ady's boldness that I momentarily forget how surreal it was that Lori was sucking my cock. At that point, I reached down and lifted her up and began kissing her. She kissed back passionately. Taking control, as I knew she would, she spun me around and guided me back onto one of the cots. Then, like Ady had done with Jason, she climbed onto the cot, straddling my waist, and guided my cock inside her. She felt much different than Ady or Allyson, somehow tighter, and very wet. I reached around her neck and untied the strap holding up the top of her dress. It fell forward, exposing her perky little breasts and washboard stomach. I leaned in and began kissing her breasts, while keeping an eye on what was happening on the other cots.

While Ady continued to straddle Jason, pistoning up and down on his cock, Allyson sat just to Jason's left, watching them. She was sitting on the cot with her legs spread wide and her hand stroking her clit. All this time, John had been been sitting quietly on his own cot, watching the action around him. But he was now stroking his cock through his shorts, his erection evidently returning. Allyson was now looking at him too and I wondered if she might initiate something.

She didn't have to. A few seconds later, John was standing and he let his shorts fall to the ground, exposing a rather healthy sized erection. He walked over toward Allyson and as he did so, she slid off the cot and onto her knees in the sand. Then she turned away from him, leaning over onto the cot and thrusting her ass up into the air, clearly beckoning him to take her from behind. John wasted no time. Within seconds, he was on his knees behind her and had driven his cock in as far as it would go, causing her to squeal in delight. It was such an erotic sight that it took nearly all of my concentration not to come inside Lori that second.

Jason wasn't as lucky. The sight was apparently too much for him, as a few seconds later I heard him say "oh god, I coming."

"It's okay, come inside me," I heard Ady reply, and I watched as Jason shuddered and Ady eventually came to a stop. It was soon thereafter that I heard footsteps and saw two more people walking into our camp area. It was Tom and Sam, and both were completely naked. I confess that my eyes were immediately drawn to Tom's cock, which even in its semi-erect state was quite large, just like the rest of his muscular 6'5'' frame. He towered over Sam, who was no taller than 5'1''. Sam was looking right at me with that same wicked smile she'd had when we were dancing earlier.

With his distinctive New Zealand accent, Tom said, "I hope you don't mind if we join you." He said it as casually as someone might ask to sit at your table in the cafeteria. No one said said anything, but heads all turned, including Ady's, who had just now noticed them.

With an incredible boldness, Tom walked straight over to Ady, who had just dislodged herself from Jason. He reached out a hand and she took it, standing up slowly and turning toward him. He leaned down and kissed her. Almost reflexively, she reached out with her hand and grasped his enormous cock, which almost instantaneously hardened into its fully erect state. As we all watched, in stunned silence, Tom picked Ady up, like she weighed nothing, and lifted her up to his own height as he continued to kiss her. Ady wrapped her legs tightly around him as he expertly lowered her down right onto his cock. Ady gasped loudly as he entered her. Tom just stood there for several seconds, holding her up, lifting her up and down on his cock. Then he slowly turned around, got onto his knees and lowered Ady gently down onto the sand on her back, all the while maintaining the connection. They were now in the missionary position, Tom on top, with Ady's legs splayed wide.

As Tom began to drive his huge cock into Ady, Lori suddenly shuddered and cried "oh fuck, Jake" as her orgasm gripped her. Somehow, I was able to hold back. Almost as soon as Lori had come to a stop, Sam approached. Lori, sensing what she wanted, slowly got to her feet, kissing me one final time as she did so and then walked over to sit down by Jason. No sooner had Lori left than Sam leaned in and kissed me, reaching down to stroke my cock as she did so. Then she slowly turned around to face Ady and Tom, while lowering herself back to sit in my lap. I guided my cock right into her opening as she did so and a second later she had fully impaled herself on me, her hands resting on each of my thighs. I kissed her neck as I reached around and fondled her breasts. She moved up and down on my cock as we continued to watch the scene in front of us.

Meanwhile, John and Allyson were still going at it, but had moved into a similar position as us, with Allyson sitting on John's lap, facing outward, presumably so as to get a better view of Ady and Tom. As Sam slid her lithe, sweat-soaked, 22 year old body up and down against me, it occurred to me that she was the third woman I'd had sex with that day, and none of them were my wife. Meanwhile, my wife was a few feet in front of me, getting ravaged by a 21 year old dude built like a lumberjack. And she was loving it. I'd never seen her so utterly lost in the throes of passion. At that moment she wouldn't have noticed or cared if a thousand people were gathered around her watching. And I have to admit, flashes of jealousy were at times overpowering my own lust.

It didn't take much longer for Ady to come. Arching her back and gripping the sand with both hands, she screamed, "oh fuuuuuck!" and her eyes bulged. As she was writhing in pleasure, Tom pulled out and let loose an absolutely massive rope of cum that splashed across Ady's stomach and up onto her breasts. She didn't even look like she noticed. It was a powerfully erotic sight.

I was so turned on that I lifted Sam up and pushed her gently down onto her hands and knees on the sand. I moved with her, staying inside her, until I was on my knees behind her. I then grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her hard and fast. To our left, I heard John say that he was going to come. Not wanting him to come inside her, Allyson jumped off and quickly spun around, moving her breasts underneath John's cock. A second later, he unloaded on her, soaking her tits with cum. That, in turn, seemed to trigger Sam, who shuddered and squealed. I couldn't hold out any longer. Not knowing if it was safe to come inside her, I pulled out and let go. My cum shot across her ass and up onto her back.

For the first time in a long time, there was no longer anyone fucking or fooling around. We were all just lying or sitting there, catching our breath or cleaning ourselves off. I'm not going to lie. It was more than a little awkward. No one had any idea what to say. Tom was the first to rouse himself, kissing Ady on the forehead and saying "you're lovely" before standing up. Sam gave me a peck on the cheek before getting up to join him. The two held hands as they walked away into the night.

As the rest of us were returning to our respective cots, John switched off the lantern. Just before it went off, plunging us all into darkness, Allyson and I made eye contact. I had wanted so badly to be with her one last time, and by the look of regret in her eyes, I sensed the feeling was mutual. Had we missed our last chance?

It turns out the answer was no. A few hours later, as I lay on top of my sleeping bag, next to Ady, I was awoken by a kiss. I assumed it was Ady, at first, but as my eyes adjusted, I realized it was actually Allyson leaning over me. I turned to my right and saw that Ady was still asleep. By this time, Allyson was tugging on my shorts, pulling them down and then off entirely. And then, before I had time to even think about what was happening, she had her lips around my cock. Within seconds, I was hard. She didn't spend long down there, just long enough to get me good and ready. Then she slowly climbed onto my cot, straddling me. She had a tank top on but nothing below the waist. Once she was in position, she reached back and gently guided my cock inside her. Of all the multitude of sexual encounters I'd had on this trip, this was the first where we were actually trying not to make noise. And it was refreshing in that way. Allyson was moving very slowly, very delicately, silently gliding up and down on my cock. Remarkably, Ady had still not woken up.

After a few minutes, I reached up and gently pulled down the straps of her tank top, pulling the entire thing down to her waist and freeing her breasts. She leaned into me, dangling her breasts over my mouth. I sucked on her nipples, first one, then the other. Then she leaned back, sitting upright as I reached forward with both hands, fondling her breasts. Her hips were now moving a little faster, grinding against me. It was at this point that Ady finally stirred. As she opened her eyes, I could tell that she was having trouble processing what she was seeing. Allyson reached over and put a hand on her arm. She leaned in and whispered, "I'm sorry, Ady, I didn't get my chance earlier. I hope you're not mad."

I held my breath, not really sure how she'd respond, but all she did was smile and roll over onto her side, facing us. Taking that as permission to continue, Allyson resumed her slow movement, her hands now resting on my bare chest, her breasts squeezed together between her arms. Ady was watching us intently and, to my surprise, I saw her hand move down into her shorts. I turned my head to face her and for a moment our eyes locked. Then we were kissing, gently at first, but then very passionately. Allyson seemed to get off on this. The more Ady and I kissed, the more urgent Allyson's movements became and the closer she got to orgasm. When I knew she was getting close, I turned back toward her and leaned forward, propping myself up on my arms and burying my face in her tits. As I sucked her nipple into my mouth, Allyson suddenly and silently came, her whole body shuddering.

When she'd stopped shaking, I gently pushed her off and rolled over onto Ady's cot. I was on my knees, facing Ady, who was now lying on her back, looking up at me. I reached down and pulled off her shorts. Then I pulled her toward me until my cock was resting on her pussy. Gently, I reached down and moved the tip of my cock against her clit in a circular motion, teasing her. I did it again and again, causing Ady to moan softly. As I was doing this, Allyson moved around behind me and I felt her breasts press up against my back and her arms reach around me. At first she just touched my chest, but her hands soon made their way lower and lower until they were touching my cock and balls. She stroked my cock a few times and then lined it up with Ady's opening. I leaned in and buried my cock inside Ady. It felt so comfortable and familiar, like finally sleeping in your own bed after a long trip. Ady was now stroking her clit with her finger as I slowly thrust in and out. We didn't try to draw things out. Neither of us had the energy. In less than a minute, we were both there. It felt so amazing to come inside her, to orgasm right at the same moment she did, her eyes bulging the way they always did just as her orgasm washed over her.