The Y-Virus Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna couldn't help but burst out laughing. Her smile and giggles were enough to easily change the mood. Akira and I both shared in her amusement at the thought of me getting fatter and fatter from Tabby Cat's generous meals. I always had a high metabolism and was lean throughout most of my life (the only exception was that I had been a fat baby).

"I might have to ask Dr. Miller's scouts to find me bigger clothes if she keeps this up."

Hanna laughed even louder at this. I made every effort to keep Hanna feeling this way. I started to see the girl as more of a surrogate daughter than as a friend or chess pupil. The thought of seeing her crying was almost as abhorrent as striking a complete stranger across the face. I actually wished she was my biological daughter, but I knew deep down it didn't matter . . . all that mattered was that we both cared about each other as human beings. I thought that if only Dr. Mirinda Freeborne felt what we felt in those few minutes perhaps she wouldn't have tried to kill the male half of the population.

After finishing our breakfasts, Dana Proust called Hanna back to rejoin the group of girls for their next class. I handed my dishes to Tabby Cat and told her that I'd meet up with her in an hour or so. She was almost as excited as I was to go outside together.

Akira took my hand and wanted to have some time alone with me before I went outside. She led me to her private quarters. I wanted to share some banter along the way about how sure I was that everything would work out in the end, but she told me to shut up about such things. I agreed we would only be flogging a dead horse if I kept bringing it up, so I kept silent until we turned the corridor where her room was located. Akira's silence and walking pace gave me a good impression of what she wanted, but I tried not to assume anything.

She slammed the door behind us and pounced on me like a wild feline. Fortunately her bed was directly behind me to break my fall. Her lips locked onto mine with a kind of urgency I never felt from a woman before. It immediately aroused me, and I knew the cause had more to do with the fact that what she was doing wasn't scheduled or anticipated by me. She wanted me and gave me no blatant words about it beforehand. There was also the small forbidden angle to it as well; I wasn't supposed to have unscheduled sex or "spill my seed" without Dr. Miller's consent. I was only supposed to cum inside a woman that hadn't been impregnated or into an Orgasmanatrix. My sperm was too precious to waste, but neither of us cared at that time. I was also glad the TestiTracker had been removed so I could reach orgasm without anyone else knowing.

We both fumbled around, trying to take each other's clothes off. The only thing that proved difficult was her bra. Even though the clasp was located in the front, we both couldn't seem to get it undone. In a moment of lust-driven annoyance, I simply broke the damn thing by pulling the two ends away with more strength than was necessary. Her pale breasts bounced violently with the sudden removal of their cloth prison. Neither of us cared. She could always get another bra from the scouts' next patrol.

Our tongues were soon at war and she forced herself on top of me. I hooked a leg around her and held her in place as we continued making out. I didn't move my leg again until she struggled to mount me with a pale thigh on either side of my prone form. She grasped my rigid cock and said, "I want this . . . I want it now, damn it!" and then impaled herself on me.

I understood her hunger in a basic, primal sort of way. She wanted my most important parts before the possibility of losing it to the Y-Virus. I couldn't argue with her desire; after all, women had only recently been reintroduced to the company of men and Akira wanted my seed more than any other man's. We rekindled some of the instinctual hunger that existed between us when we first had sex, but with a deeper connection that could almost be called love.

She rode me much like how she did before, but her eyes remained fixed onto my own much longer than our last coupling. My hands moved over her body much like before, yet I massaged her hips and ass more roughly.

She planted a hand on my chest and begged, "Please . . . spank me . . . spank me!"

SLAP!

"Aaaahh! Yes, again . . . harder!"

SLAP!

"Hhhhhhhhmmm!" She was now biting her bottom lip.

I knew I was on the right track of making her happy, so I decided to get a little rougher.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh! Yes! YES! MORE!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh!"

I felt her vaginal muscles start to grip and milk the length of my cock in desperation. She bucked her hips wildly. She needed me. She needed cock . . . my cock.

She came with one final spank to her left ass check. When the wetness of her pussy trickled down my shaft and over my balls, I felt my own orgasm approaching fast. Akira did me the favor of still bouncing on my dick in order to bring me to climax. Her c-cup breasts swayed in all directions as I filled her with my semen again. I moved my hands to steady her tits as I grunted my pleasure.

My cock pumped the contents of my balls into her womb repeatedly. Each convulsion growing milder and milder as our movements slowed. Akira placed her hands over my own as I gently fondled her breasts. She guided my hands to circle her flesh in the manner she liked most before collapsing forward onto me.

Our breathing grew steady as we both lay in one another's arms. We didn't seem to want to break apart. My cock was still inside her when she said, "We should probably get ready to go soon. No doubt Alexis will chew us out if we aren't at the decontamination chamber on time."

"Yeah," I agreed with a barely audible whisper, "I'm sure we don't want her to suspect that we just had sex. She might consider putting the TestiTracker back on my balls. And I haven't a clue how she might reprimand you."

Akira slowly moved from my body, my half-erect cock slipping out of her. "Let's take a quick shower and get down there before anyone thinks to ask too many questions."

Neither of us fooled around as we let the water wash away the smell of sex from our naked bodies. I only had time to lather up her ass with a bar of soap. A small joy, but a joy all the same.

We got out of the shower and, thankfully, because I still had very short hair, it wasn't long before I looked dry enough to convince everybody that nothing happened. Akira, on the other hand, had to use a hairdryer that looked very different from the ones of my time period (it closely resembled the chrome stick that Dr. Weller used to test people for STDs in the Exam Room). I was actually amazed at how quickly the device got the job done.

We dressed as quickly as we could and I had to help Akira put on a new bra. We were fortunate enough that nobody else happened to be in the hallways as we approached the decontamination chamber. When we arrived the only other person there was Nancy Weller. She greeted us with a smile that seemed to hide something. I figured she was smart enough to make an educated guess as to why Akira and I arrived together. If Nancy suspected us of having sex, I was glad she kept the suspicion to herself. She only spoke of how excited she was to see a man walk outside once again. She was almost in tears.

Alexis and Tabby Cat approached a few minutes later and Dr. Regina Stills came a few minutes after that.

"Well, the moment of truth has arrived at last," Alexis said as she pressed her numerical code into the keypad next to the chamber door. "Whenever you're ready, Mr. Barber, we can step outside."

Akira held one of my hands just moments after I turned to see Tabby Cat follow close by my side. It was apparent to me by her composure that Tabby Cat didn't want to risk holding my other hand for fear of perhaps creating some uncomfortable tension between herself and Akira. This was supposed to be a step in the right direction for the future of the human race and a day to remember; Tabby Cat looked as though she wanted to keep it that way. It would be a shame if it were recorded into the history of the future that a petty catfight preceded this event.

Each of us entered the decontamination chamber with the exception of Regina (she was charged with operating the controls of the chamber). The loud rumbling sound of air forcing its way in and out of the hoses and pipes leading from the sterile glass room caught me off guard. I recoiled a little from the sudden intense sound and Akira patted my forearm with reassurance and a kind smirk. The door from which we entered was locked and there was a pause. The room was quickly filled with a cloudy sort of decontaminant, and then was sucked back up into the hoses and pipes lining the glass chamber. The door leading into the main hall of the facility—out of quarantine—was beginning to slowly unlock itself with Regina pressing a button and turning a knob on the control panel from the quarantined side.

There was a hiss of hydraulic pressure being released and the door slowly opened.

Air from the other side of the room rolled in. It smelled much different. It didn't have the artificial and sterile smell of a dentist's office like the rest of the CDC I had come to know. The general feeling of the air reminded me of my apartment in Allen Park when my air conditioning didn't work for a couple days: thick and stale. I would later learn that Alexis didn't want to sanction use of too much energy outside of the quarantined areas, not until Amy Hocke returned. Also, Alexis didn't want to illuminate the outer areas of the CDC during evening hours on account of the fact it could draw unwanted attention from the women outside who could prove hostile.

The realization that my lungs were filling with trace amounts of the Y-Virus dawned on me. It was traveling into my lungs, throughout my cardiovascular system, and from there into every other part of my body. I suddenly felt uneasy, but I knew there was no taking back what I had done. I made peace with the truth.

I was surprised by how quick we were able to reach the many pairs of doors which led outside to the front of the building. There was really only the main hall outside the decontamination chamber, then a small room which gave way to the much larger welcoming center (which was only one of a small handful of places where civilians were permitted before the apocalypse).

I placed my free hand on the metal door handle, paused, took in another Y-Virus-filled breath, and pushed the door open. The glass doors themselves were slightly tinted and the full brightness of the morning sun was revealed to me. The sun never seemed so bright to me and I was forced to squint to the point of almost closing my eyes entirely. I kept my free hand up to shield my sensitive eyes.

Once my eyes had managed to adjust to the brightness of the outside world for the first time in centuries, I stood in awe of the combined beauty and ugliness of what I had seen. The ugliness wasn't really anything new. I saw new skyscrapers I hadn't seen before in the distance that had charred areas around smashed windows, much like the buildings I viewed from the window of my ward. The thing that struck me hardest was how the beautiful and the ugly coexisted. A pair of crashed hover vehicles lay strewn in an open field with charred, chipped, and peeling paint; and yet, a small flock of singing birds took wing just beyond these destroyed vehicles. There were wildflowers of the most vivid yellow sprouting out and around the twisted metal. A breeze rustled the blades of the tall grass so they looked to be dancing exclusively for me.

Air never smelled so sweet to a man. The heat from the sun never felt so good on my skin. The softness of Akira's porcelain hand in my own was somehow enhanced, more real, in these moments as I stood dumbfounded. For a while I actually forgot that my body was now hosting a virus that could possibly kill me. I was enraptured too much by these lost (and yet somehow new) pleasures.

After the initial sense of awe had finally begun to wane away, I thought about the artificial virus swimming through my veins. I was afraid Death would make his way to me in six weeks' time, but he didn't. If I had died I wouldn't have lived to write this account which you are now reading. My survival would prove the success of the Weller Vaccine, but it wasn't a perfect solution to the problem, as I would discover six weeks later.