All Comments on 'The Year of the Rabbit'

by sophia jane

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
isn't it just

isn't it just the effect of a butterfly vibrator combined with a vibrating dildo?

btw, a set of be wa balls might help you get in the mood first.

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 18 years ago
Time to..

get mine back out the box me thinks! I bought mine about 18 months or so, and I wasn't that impressed with it either and its been sitting in the toybox for just over a year. I'm a kinky girl, highly sexual and masturbate whether I have a partner or not. Maybe I was expecting too much from the Rabbit after the supposed hype! I'll try your suggestions and more... Thanks Sophia!

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 18 years ago
Just great...

..but just too early in the morning to think about such things. Loved the line 'I'm a nipple clamps sort of a girl'.

Isn't the point of the rotation to twirl the shaft to stimulate the vagina walls while the beads in the stubby bit play on the labia.

Not that I'm fessing up to experience, you understand, and, anyway, it wouldn't work for you with all those clothespins in the way.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
but the rotating dildo is good!

My favorite feature of the Rabbit is the rotating dildo portion. I'm not so crazy about the rabbit ears themselves, and prefer to use a different vibe on my clit and when I'm ready, insert the dildo and set it to vibrate. I've had probably the best, most intense orgasms to date by doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ty so much!

for the info! I too bought a rabbit (actually it said 'wabbit'...hopefully the cheaper brand is ok?) I treid it once, too,,,and was dissatisfied. Now, I'm willing to go find it and try it again. I'm so glad I read this. I don't generally read the 'how to' stories. Thanks again!

impressiveimpressiveover 18 years ago
It seems like ...

... the commenters are scoring you based on your preferences in a vibrator rather than your writing. *rolls eyes* My feelings about my jackrabbit don't coincide with yours. However, I recognize a well-written & candid review when I read one. Well done! ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Risk of Cervex Erosion

I bought my wife a Rabbit for some extra fun and she loved it - and I enjoyed watching her pleasure. However, after a few sessions my wife started to bleed. At first, we put this down to heavy periods. However, when the bleeding continued for several days she sought medical advice. It turned out that she had an "erosion" on her cervex and she needed to have minor surgery to stop the bleeding. With hindsight, we think the shaft may have become slightly distorted so that the head gyrated along with the shaft which therefore rubbed excessively against her cervex. That was about a year ago and she has now fully recovered. She missed the Rabbit, but was delighted when I bought her one of the newer "thrusting" types (no rotation). There is no doubt that she has incredible orgasms and it adds some spice to our sex life. I would be interested to hear if anybody else has experienced similar problems with their rotating vibe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
turn the ears around

I have to tell you that I have the absolute BEST orgasms when I turn the ears around. So for those of you that don't understand, insert the dildo part, let the rabbit ears tickle your asshole and use a different vibe on your clit at the same time. Talk about an orgasm you will NEVER forget!!! The first time I did it this way, I almost passed out from pure pleasure and it has just got better and better each time I do it. You know what they say, practice makes perfect. ;~) Anyway, try it and let me know how you like it if you want. No guy can ever compete with the rabbit if you use it this way. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous