All Comments on 'The Young Bride of the Vampire'

by keelslight

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great job

I'm really hoping there's a chapter 2 to follow this,it's VERY well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ewww

Should have tagged lesbianism.

keelslightkeelslightover 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I guess I forgot to tag Lesbianism. I'm not sure how to edit it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

Don't respond to the childish comments, author. Even if you did forget to tag, the other person responding to lesbians as "ewww" is beyond ridiculous. Once they got to the part where they realized the story wasn't for them, they should have closed out the browser or hit the back button or left mature, useful criticism to let you know. "Ewww" is just, for lack of a better word, stupid.

keelslightkeelslightover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the defense.

Thanks for sticking up for me, but the reality is that when writing I try to keep the audience in mind in regards to Genre, what they might like and try to have fair warning.

Most novels sell based on their genre rather than the actual written content. If the content is good they might sell more, but sometimes they sell simply because they fill a void that hasn't been fully explored.

As for the first comment:

My preferred content of writing is actually not erotica, and I use this medium as an anonymous writer (I even use TOR when logging in, and my account is linked to a proton mail account so that I can remain anonymous) to practice descriptions and write scenarios that I might personally find erotic.

I wrote this when I was bored for a few hours and needed a break from writing a novel I'm working on (which isn't erotica), so it was hastily written and I didn't put much thought into it.I don't know if I'll write a part two to this.

I mean if I get bored one of these next few nights and I think of something erotic I could continue it, but I only wrote this because of the lack of CFNF lactation content where the younger one has milk while there is a significant size difference between the women.

Since I'm not an artist writing is the only thing I can do.

Anyway I do log in to check the stats every few days so if you want to reach me you can send me a message through this site if there's a particular scenario you want that fits what I like to write.

sandyfaithsandyfaithover 6 years ago
More please.

I don't normally read stories that only have either f / f or b / b but i really liked this one. It doesn't matter about the tag as no-ones forced to read it when they realise the contents. Please continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous